Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

Oleh Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 13

1.7K 92 97
Oleh Jiapurplesyou

Before starting anything... HAPPY NEW YEAR PURPLES 💜
I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU....WHICH IS -
A 2600+ long chapter.... enjoy!!!
.
.
.
Seokjin turned around,eyes closed as he lifted his arms up to feel the warmth of the person next to him.The morning rays have reached the room, chasing away all the darkness the room was carrying.

Not satisfied with the emptiness beside him,his hands roamed all over the bed sheet and finally got some touch of a living being.

To his utter disgust,it wasn't the soft flesh of the baby he was holding hours ago but some rock like body which can hardly be cuddled.

He kicked the thing hard making it fall from the bed with a loud thud.

"Ahh ...Kim Seokjin!!"and that's all.

The eldest lord woke up only to find his brother lying on the floor,eyes still shut,hands rubbing his back and groaning... internally cursing his elder brother for ruining his start of the day.

"Oh my....are you hurt?"Jin asked in a worried tone.

"No...the hard floor is so pleasing to fall hyung" Namjoon muttered,now slowly standing up and was about to throw himself on bed to sooth the pain.

Seokjin looked at the bed again....there was still a small vacuum in the middle of the bed, indicating clearly that something inside the bed is misplaced...rather missing.

He was there...his brother is lying on the bed,comforter, bedsheets, their pillows and a small pillow. WAIT,a Small pillow?

His eyes widened...."Where is Choco?" -he muttered looking around the room and gasped when he found the door partially open.

"Go and grab one from the fridge hyung."Namjoon replied with his eyes closed, still trying to catch up the peaceful sleep he was having, something he never had in these long years.

"Not chocolate you idiot...I mean your Golden!! Where is he?"Jin yelled as he opened the door rushing outside.

"My golden pen is in the library Hyung...and you called me an idiot? Seriously?I am literally the smartest vampire alive."the younger replied still not realising the exact topic of discussion of the elder.
.
.
.

(A/n : Joonie,you sure your iq is 148+?

Joon : any doubt, author?

A/n: um..yes because Jin's pink slippers are going to land on you very soon.

Joon : shut up and LEAVE!!!

A/n : Bye....suffer alone oppa.)
.
.
.

Not getting any reply,he ultimately chose to unlock his eyes and heard his brother ordering the guards outside the door-

"Find me Baby Highness , immediately!"

Joon almost jumped out of the bed.The intense dizziness and satisfaction of having a perfect sleep in all these years had drenched him in a bliss, forgetting what made him lie on the bed in a random afternoon...the Baby Highness,his Golden.

Jin used his vampire speed, running all over the Palace like a mad man while Joon went to the surveillance room to check all the CCTV footages of last night.

Jin's steps fell all over the Palace then stopped reaching his Eomma's room.

Sleeping on the couch,the little baby's body was almost hanging from it...a little bit of further moving can make the kid fall but he was snoring cutely,unaware of his risky position.

Jin was quick to reach upto the baby.

He picked his Choco up caressing his messy raven black hair as they have covered up the baby's face hiding the beautiful view Jin was craving.

His hands softly trailed along the younger's hair and as soon as he finished placing them properly,he froze.... almost all the parts of his body stopped working as his breathing hitched,heart seemed to cease beating and his eyes halted to blink.

His Choco,the most innocent being in the palace who possesses the biggest heart in Jin 's knowledge is now possessing a big deep cut on his left cheek.

Due to repeated flow, the blood has formed a big reddish lump on his cheeks....dried tears soaked in the baby's face indicated how much pain he endured throughout the long sleepless night. Now he is sleeping not for the tiredness but to skip the pain.

Jin tried to call his brothers but couldn't manage to frame his words glancing at the breakable feeble body front of him.

He jerked sleeping koo, tightening the grip on his waist to wake him up....for the first time he showed his aggressive side to the creature as the baby woke up hissing in pain.

"Oww.... C-cooky hyungie?G-good mor ~"

"What happened last night?"

Koo was surprised as he got cut off suddenly at the morning,also by his sweetest hyung.

"Look at me! "Jin demanded tightening his grip on the boy.

Koo flinched at the cold strict voice of the elder which his Cooky has never used on him before...he even didn't greet him back today,a very unlikely behaviour of Jinnie's usual one.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi was more than surprised at the physician's presence in the palace early in the morning and when he came to know that it was for Jungkook he felt even more shocked.However,it didn't stop his heart to take him to koo's room; without any delay.

Jin and Namjoon were already in the room for a while as the doctor was busy checking the boy.

"The cut isn't intense but it's deep for a human kid like him. Proper rest is important for the healing...but it will leave a faint scar permanently on his cheeks."the doctor said while cleaning the wound of the youngest highness of the kingdom.

The sunrays are glowing more inside the room today,reaching the boy's puffy face, turning them to look more shiny and orangish.

The Physician left after his work and koo was about to relax on the bed since the incidents of last night with the vampire still didn't get off him when he realised sharp intense stares on him.

His orbs opened revealing the view of the room but much to his horror,the room contained not one but Four unwanted living beings inside.

The boy gulped. Recalling the orders he got in last night's encounter.

'Nobody should know!'

"C..Cooky hyungie...me sleepy"saying this he started his act in a certain way which will surely succeed in calming the four volcanoes and lead them to pamper him and forget the topic but~

"How did it happen?"Joon asked as he stepped closer.

As the brothers had expected,no reply came from the human.

"I asked something Golden." Joon almost yelled clenching his jaws,hands rose up clutching the boy's little shoulders.

Seeing no hope in his dimple hyungie's eyes,he averted his gaze to Jin, knowing very well that he is the softest of the lot.

But none of his cuteness could curb down the vampire's actions now.... making it worst ,koo found Jin glaring at him.

He wanted to hug his hyungs,sob out the pain and explain them how much the cut hurt him last night,how much his cheeks were burning as he was all alone to deal with the wound but the threatening words of Jimin not to reveal the truth chained up his mouth.

"Who touched you,Tangerine?" Suga got up impatiently...his eyes were completely red now,fangs protruding out making the already frightened creature tremble in fear...

"I..I...f-fell fr...from the sta... stairs.."he said flopping down his imaginary bunny ears.

Again a long silence prevailed.Koo hoped the vampires would sympathize him, pick him up and say some soft caring words but a loud deep voice turned him back to reality.

"Lying to vampire lords...huh? Better luck next time baby!!" The owner of those words was Kim Taehyung who has been staring at koo for a long time, trying to penetrate his face and figure out the words his lips were trying to hide.

Koo couldn't realise how was the lie detected by those males within seconds but onething was clear in their eyes . They are fuming....more because koo dared to lie .

Koo's brain chose to start a debate whether to say the truth and face Jimin's wrath later or to lie and confront those four angry males glaring at him.....both the options led to same way-he will be doomed for sure.

Suddenly he got up , making grabby hands to Yoon who picked him up proudly as if he won a trophy.Well,it was indeed.... as his baby chose to cling to him leaving the other males empty handed.

Koo held the collars of the fabric tightly and made the elder look at him ,his eyes wide open , trying to display the best puppy eyes.

"Suga hyungie....plwease....pl..plway with koo."his sweetest tone was heard.

Jin sighed.The baby has miserably failed in figuring out what was undergoing behind the infuriated devilish face of theirs.

Atleast for once,each of their hearts felt a harsh pang when they saw a reddish deep cut on the delicate soft cheeks of the boy.As the Chief Lords of the Empire,they have dealt with wounds,injuries and weapons since childhood.

The wound clearly shows someone has used a sharp object to penetrate the tender flesh of the baby and for now, nothing is more important for the vampires than to obtain the name of that certain 'someone'.

It's true,Kim Brothers aren't expert at consoling. This is how they are trying to comfort the kid,by making him panick more.

Jin was about to open his mouth to assure the baby that he is safe-that they are not angry on him...they are just concerned about the baby's safety but turned speechless at Taehyung's sudden reckless behaviour.

The boxy smile owner has got up, impatient noticing Koo's silence and fear of revealing the truth..

He harshly pulled Koo from Yoon's lap and held him tightly, exactly where Yoongi was holding him all the while,but a little hardly.....he didn't know why he was using his strength on the boy but couldn't stop himself from doing it after witnessing him willingly climb up on some other's hold .....

"Ahh...B..beasty....hurts!"the boy whimpered with tearful eyes. His angelic spirit is tired, having to bear too much since last night.

"Speak up.Or I have my own ways !"

Be it willingly or unwillingly, Jungkook found himself opening his lashes the next moment as the firm demanding tone of the elder was sufficiently authoritative for him to obey his every order.

"Be.... beasty... please...sowwy....."he broke up in front of the elder, trembling as his shaky voice pleaded...not able to hold himself up anymore.He surely doesn't want to end his life in Jimin's hands by opening up to Taehyung.At the same time, there's no way left for him other than obeying the almond eyed male.

"Won't listen in this way right? I am giving you last warning baby... otherwise the cut you see on your face? There will be several such cuts in every inch of your skin,places you can't even imagine."a vicious smile appeared on his face as he finished his last sentence.

Koo wobbled up feeling suffocated at the tight vicinity of the elder.

Bambi Eyes tried their best to produce tears which were holding themselves long....but koo has noticed,his tears always refuse to come out whenever he is with Taehyung as they are rejected to be empathised by the elder.

"Taehyung,what's wrong with you....huh? He is getting more scared now." Jin yelled as he stepped towards him ,hands rose up to take koo to his arms but Taehyung hid the baby behind him....

"Hyung,I need to take out his words...wait."

Koo found some hope when he saw Namjoon glaring at Taehyung...

"Remove your hands off him you...."the bookworm was again cut off by another groan.

"Tangerine is crying. Can't you fucking see?I am taking him to sleep with me...rest of you can start a battle here."

Taehyung found himself loosing. Though he is new to these feelings,new to comforting people,new to exploring the unknown emotions of his newly discovered heart....he was trying his best to help the boy.

His technique was wrong but his intentions? They were pushing his chest continuously and blaming his entire physical strength as someone has harmed the bunny baby inside the Palace,in his presence.

Yoongi didn't know why he was feeling a pang in his heart seeing the kid whimper.

For ages,the lords have tied the ship of their hearts near the shores of rationality with the chains of logic and intelligence, preventing it to be swayed away by the ocean of emotions.

Now a wind of a certain someone has triggered the ship to float once again...to sail to the lands it has never been....to explore the unknown and deepest desires of the core which have been waiting for thousands of years to be traversed.

"Su...Suga hyungie....let's slweep."koo squirmed under Tae's hold literally wailing when the door opened revealing a cold Jimin.

Before anyone could say anything,Jimin declared -

"It's done by me.Now leave him."

Jimin was about to hold the boy when Namjoon stood in front, blocking his way.

"He ain't leaving the room.And why did you~"

"Why do you care hyung? He is not one of us...he never will be!! You know very well of the consequences hyung.Why are you being blind?"
Jimin was frustrated now, noticing how his fit and fine brothers having no weaknesses are acting so different after his arrival.

Namjoon stood still,he is aware that his neurones have been malfunctioning recently,they are betraying his mind, letting his heart loose, letting it to get swayed away by the ocean of emotions.

He knows what is wrong and right for the clan.As a lord, getting attached to another clan's member is a wrong move....but what is he arguing with? His own feelings? Are they obedient to it's owner?

Well,no.

He has vast knowledge in several fields ....but now is helplessly struggling with his own emotions and preferences...as if his heart is taking revenge... showing him how incapable he is when his heart takes the control,how powerless a lord can be when a part of his own mind refuses to obey his orders.

Jin on the other hand was in a mood of arguing.

"Kim Jimin,look at him for once as a living being.Don't you find a charming innocence in his soul,the pleasing calmness in his face....the silvery shine of the moon~an ethereal gleam circling the cheeks.Doesn't he remind you of the full Moon?

Jimin's eyes narrowed,rather squeezed in disagreement.

"That's what I am saying hyung.He is turning you blind...the moon is to be blamed for the tides it causes in the calm ocean...but you all are just lost in it's silvery beauty!"

It was an arrow to the newly freed souls which had just found wings to fly,winds to sail,air to breathe.

A long silence flowed which seemed eternal... which was ultimately broken by Kook —

"That means you said,I am bootiful moon?"he asked giggling...

"Thank chu Minnie"he exclaimed as he ran to hug the elder,the shortest elder!

======================================================

So,how was the chapter?was it too long?

🔊Which one are u enjoying the most-
Namkook, taekook, yoonkook, jinkook or Minkook?

🔊You got the underlying meanings of the dialogues?
Please interact to this question....as a new author,I need to analyse whether my work is working or not .

🔊Want to meet hobi ?
Who do u think he can be?

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Wish you a peaceful new year Purples 💜

Why I didn't say HAPPY NEW YEAR right?
Because you don't need the year to be new to be happy...all u need is to see the world in a way where it seems everything joyful to you😍😍

Being too philosophical? 🤣
Dun worry...here your author has successfully wasted a whole year and did nothing but sleep and eat 🙂

What did you do?Utilised 2023?

Don't forget to cherish the memories you made so far.... everything happens for a reason 😉

God is the author of your book right? So don't try to steal the pen❤️❤️

Vote and comment... please?
I wrote the longest chapter so far🥵(*panting heavily*)

So...um...can you gift your author something too?
Nothing much....just hit the 🌟 button on the left😜

Thanks for reading 💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 79.4K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...
803K 53K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
505K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...