By -Lesson-

Just oneshots of stories! I will try to post weekly/dayliy, anygays just please read it- I'm open for reques... More

•°𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟°•
A gentle morning (Smut & Fluff)
High school au (fluff)
CANDY STEALER (Fluff)
Rough Day? (fluff and smut??)
Explain? (fluff)
not a story
gay
Short stories [all DNB with no smut sorry)
Nervous? (fluff)
Bored? (Smut)
Cold (Fluff)
Mini DNB stories
The wedding (Fluff)
Taking a break cuz of exams-
WHAT THE FUCK!?

Fireworks? (fluff)

204 8 3
By -Lesson-

Hellllllooooo happy new years!!! Lol I can't believe it is already 2024 and I'm still writing about this ship,  I love it very much so I don't really care<3333

!!Disclaimer!!

I don't ship the irl people

If you don't like it just go away because why are you reading this??

Please just enjoy this!!

---

Info on plot:

Techno has sensitive ears because he is a piglin

And so

Dream tries to comfort him like a good boyfriend he is

This is a fluff chapter

---

...

Today was the last day of this year, Dream and Techno had plans to meet up with a few friends to enjoy the new years.

"Hey, Techno? Are you sure that you'll be fine?" Dream asked, he is worried for Techno.

"I'm fine, why are you so worried? I'm already used to this, you know that." Techno reassured, with a smile.

Dream let out a sigh, he looked at his phone to check the time before looking at Techno again.

"I just don't want you to suffer, maybe I can't bring some headphones for you." Dream suggested.

Techno rested his hands on Dream's shoulder.

"No, it's fine. I can handle this." Techno reassured once again. "And plus this isn't the first time I hear fireworks."

"...Fine..." Dream groaned, holding Techno's hand. "If you feel scared or stress just hold my hand and squeeze."

"You'll get hurt if I did that tho-" Techno mumbled under his breath.

"Shush, I don't care either way!" Dream pouted. "I want to be there for you, bebe!"

"Oh-" Techno started to laugh a bit. "That was a bit cheesy-"

"...Ahhh- it was-" Dream started to blush out of embarrasmemt. "Why'd I even say that-"

"You tell me." Techno said, crossing his arms, smiling at Dream.

"Shut up- let's go now, they must be waiting!" Dream grabbed Techno and dragged him to their car.

"I can walk on my own two feet, Dream." Techno reminded Dream, sadly sighing as he was still dragged after he said that.

"Shush, sit sit." Dream opened the front passenger door.

"I wanna drive this time though?" Techno mumbled. "Plus this is my car-"

"I said shush and go sit sit." Dream said, kicking Techno inside.

Before walking to the driver sit and sitting there so he can drive.

"Was that necessary at all???" Techno asked, groaning from pain a bit when Dream kicked him.

"Nope but you wouldn't hurry up so you deserve it." Dream said, starting the car.

"Well don't let us crush into a tree." Techno muttered, putting on his seatbelt.

"Oh so you wanna die like this, pig!?" Dream glared at Techno. "My driving skills are better then yours."

"And yet we aren't using your car?" Techno asked, trying to hold his laughter.

"Shut up!" Dream just started to drive while Techno was laughing.

After a while (because they kept arguing in the car) they arrived at Quackity's house where there the fireworks and party were supposed to happen.

"Oh you guys arrived, welcome!" Quackity greeted them, with a smile.

"Hiii, Quackity." Dream smiled back at Quackity.

"Hello, Quackity." Techno also greeted, extending his hand for a handshake.

"Oh why didn't I think of that-" Dream also extended his hand for a handshake.

"That's cuz you are stupid." Techno said while shaking hands with Quackity.

"I am not." Dream scoffed, crossing his arms. "Wait am I? Quackity am I stupid??"

"Ummm ye- maybe?" Quackity started to sweat. "Oh look I have to go start light the fireworks, byee-"

"...Techno, am I stupid?" Dream asked, looking at Techno with teary eyes.

"Very stupid." Techno nodded.

"You bastard-" Dream punched Techno's arm as revenge.

"Ouch- okay I deserve that." Techno laughed a bit at Dream.

"Oh fuck you, let's go meet up with the others." Dream mumbled, dragging Techno to socialize.

"Eww noo society!" Techno whined like a cat taking a bath.

"Communicate with society!" Dream said, with a groan. "Stop whining-"

Yes Techno socialized and communicated with other people by Dream of course.

The night was going well, everyone is having fun while the introverts go stand in a corner.

But overall pretty fun.

Then a loud bang echoed, the fireworks exploded in the sky, showing a beautiful design.

"Ow fuck-" Techno covered his ears, being startled while trying to communicate with society is not good.

"Techno? Are you okay?" Dream started to get worried and tried to think of something to help Techno while the other fireworks didn't explode yet.

Techno was not responding so Dream looked around for anything that helps.

"Um oh, Phil?" Dream called out. "Could you help? You probably know already that Techno has sensitive ears and I didn't bring anything to help with that and I don't know what to do an-"

Philza handed Dream noise canceling headphones. "This should help, Dream, don't panic now." He said.

"Oh thank you thank you-" Dream thanked Philza.

(the amazing Dadza saves the day:D)

Dream put on the headphones on Techno, grabbing Techno's hands. "Squeezing if you're scar-"

Techno squeezed Dream's hands tightly.

"Ow ow- not that- oh whatever forget it." Dream sighed, trying to get one hand free.

Techno didn't let go of Dream's hand at all so Dream just had to deal with it.

And then

Another bang, another firework exploded in the sky.

It was beautiful, Techno and Dream looked at the sky, in awe.

"Woah, this is pretty!" Dream said before looking at Techno. "Sorry I dragged you to this when you can't handle the sound well-"

Techno didn't respond because he still has the headphones on so he couldn't hear Dream.

"I love you, Techno.." Dream mumbled, resting his head on Techno's shoulder.

[The end]

----

How'd you like that???? And also happy new years again!!! AHHHHHH I'm so excited and scared-

Anygays anygays

Have this I found it on Pinterest<33

I have all three :D /j

Anygays or anyways I'm so happy for you guys reading this.

Happy new years and have a great year and day!

Bye bye fire balls!!!!

.
.
.
[Word count: 1010]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 820 56
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
8.5K 67 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
1.9K 7 14
Read the title it's self explanatory what these are about Lol :) Some of these will be smut, and some will be things like fluff etc. SO YEAH this i...
688 4 19
This is literally just a compellation of SFW and NSFW stories. I've written all of the stories to come unless specified. My ADHD sucks ass so updates...