Kidnapped by one direction{In...

By Harryissamood

School..one of the worst places I could ever go to.My family:twisted , My friends: traitors , My teachers : h... More

How it started
I wasn't a fan I was a directioner
Kidnappers say what
TRUTH OR DARE
LOOK AT YOURSELF
BABY RUNNING AFTER YOU IS LIKE CHASING THE CLOUDS!
THE SECOND TIME
just till tour ends
Alex Gracie Brooks Morgan!
*2 YEARS LATER*
COME AT ME BRO!
I'm afraid to fall in love with him!
STUCK
Never let Louis drive!
Drunk
Sorry?!
It was our plan all along!
He found out!
Surprise!!
Shopping!
The house!
THE FIGHT!!
SHOUT OUT
Sorry Louis
Names!
Sleeping?!
Times Together
Wedding!
Saying Bye!!
Brazil!
Football match!
Movie!
knocked out!
Awoken
Over

Best friends

999 39 20
By Harryissamood

Lucy POV

I ran up to Louis.

''How can you be so stupid and arrogant!''I queationed him.

''I-I'm sorry Lucy!''He answered.I shook my head.

''You don't get it do you.I wanted to be the first one to teach him his first word.I wanted to be there for him!''I yelled.He put his head down.

''If you were my best friend you would understand!''I groaned and pulled at my hair.

''I am your best friend Lucy!''He shouted standing up.

''Why don't you listen then!''I screamed back.

''Well maybe were not then!''He exclaimed.I whimpered.

''You don't mean that!''I whispered while putting, my hand on his shoulder.

''I do Lucy!''I let the tears run freely doen my face not caring about anything but this.I sprinted out the hospital and the last thing I heard was a loud horn before something hit mebleaving me flying in the air hitting my head on the wall letting darkness over take me.

################################################

A/N HEY GUYS LAST CHAPTER.I'M SO SAD.

BUT THERE'S A SEQUEL YAY!

SEQUEL WILL BE OUT IN 5 MINUTES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.3K 38
Pain Its horrible, Nobody wants it. Pain is the least of my problems. Being kidnapped for more than 6 years is horrible. Nobody wants it. I got it. M...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...
303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...