FAIRLY FOREVER ♡ NIKLAUS MIKE...

By djcnd19

in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU ... More

PROLOGUE - CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER. 11
CHAPTER. 12
CHAPTER. 13
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER. 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 17.

744 28 0
By djcnd19

LORENA paused as she stood on the inside a room of the Mikealson home.

She sighed softly wondering how she had gotten here. She had spent a majority of her day with her family and the Mikealson women in the house.

Her mother had informed her that she was going to be introduced to her future husband. She was going to meet him for the first time.

She paused as she felt a presence behind her. Turning around she saw Esther.

"Lady Mikealson." She bowed.

Esther held out a hand for her to stop. "I didn't except you to comply in my little experiment."

Lorena looked to Esther confusingly.

Esther looked around. "It was quite hard to try and get all of the little pieces together but I think I did a successful job."

"You." Lorena moved closer to her. "You're behind all of this? All of the flashes I've had of my mother and this dream?"

"It isn't a dream Lorena, it's a memory. Of when you met Niklaus, my children, they are a danger Lorena."

"They are vampires-"

"Yes my own mistake. To find out Niklaus has broken his spell and plans to use the doppelgängers blood to make more hybrids is quite disturbing, Lorena."

Lorena rolled her eyes. "He's only doing so to protect us all, from your crazy husband."

"What did you mean when saying the blood of the doppelgänger? I thought she was meant to be sacrificed."

"Witches set out lies when they realized Niklaus was trying to break the spell I placed upon him, the doppelgänger was never meant to be sacrificed. Upon transition the werewolf would need to drink the blood of the doppelgänger."

Lorena came to the realization. "That's why he was able to break his own spell, he drank Elena's blood."

"I thought you would have it figured out by now Lorena, unfortunately I was wrong."

Lorena looked at her suspiciously. "Why are you telling me all of this?"

"Because Lorena, we are witches, I trust that when I need your help you will help me."

"And why would I help you?"

"Because if you don't I'll make sure you never wake up again."

Lorena shook her head. "I forgot what a true bitch you are."

Just then a knock sounded at the door. A head peeked through the door as Lorena  held in a small gasp. It was Kol.

"Mother. Father is calling for you."

"Kol, thank you, this is Lorena, she is to be married to Niklaus within the next week." Esther walked towards the door looking back to Lorena.

"Remember what I said Lorena."

Lorena smiled at Kol. He was still her best friend even if he didn't remember it.

"Hello, I'm Lorena."

"I know, my mother just introduced you to me." He smirked back at her.

Lorena laughed lightly. "You are right about that. But I am introducing myself."

"Well in that case I'm Kol." He smiled lightly at her. "Have you met your husband to be?" He asked as he walked further into the room.

Lorena paused before answering. "Not exactly."

"Sorry you're stuck with him he's  a bore." So he would tell her all the time she recalled.

"I'm much more fun. May I?" He asked for her hand Lorena nodded at him smiling as he looped his arm through hers.

"I'm sure you are."

"What is taking you so long?" Klaus asked as he watched Bonnie try and wake Lorena up.

"I told you I'm trying."

"Try harder."

"I can't work when you're standing right above me."

"I've just left to get my bloodwork started that way I can make my hybrids. I asked you to do one thing and-"

"I got it. I know who how to get her back." Bonnie said.

"Great then do it."

/&/&/

"Niklaus." Mikeal called for him as Lorena sat in front of her parents staring down Esther wondering when she would let her go back.

"Father." Klaus went towards them with his head down as he bowed towards Lorena's father and mother. Before looking up to meet her eyes.

Even then he could still make her blush with his long hair and seductive smile.

Klaus paused looking into his future wife's eyes. Realizing it wasn't so bad, marrying a beautiful woman, the woman he would spend the rest of his life wife, the woman he would grow to have children with. He sighed softly looking down as he wished that woman was Tatia.

But she would always choose Elijah, Tatia would never be his.

Lorena knew who he was thinking of, she had already lived this life. When she had first met Klaus he was deeply in love with Tatia, she envied the love he had for her.

Klaus held out a hand for her. She looked down at it before looking up into his eyes before reaching out to grab his hand.

She watched as her mother nodded to her knowing exactly what she meant. Don't screw this up or I'll kill you.

Lorena held onto his hand before he looped his arm through hers. As he led her outside.

"I'm Lorena." She whispered hoping he would hear her.

"I would assume so." Klaus responded quickly. "Niklaus." I know she so desperately wanted to say, we've been married for over a thousand years.

"We are to be wed next week at dawn."

"Yes, I am quite aware." She let out a sigh noticing his sad and distant face. "Is she beautiful?" Lorena had always envied the doppelgängers, Tatia was a beauty.

Klaus looked to her shocked. "Pardon?"

"The woman you're in love with, is she beautiful?"

Not as beautiful as you. He thought before he blushed. "She, uh yes she is, but she's in love with my brother."

Lorena frowned. "I'm sorry."

"You're not at fault, I promise I will stay committed in our marriage, even if I'm in love with another woman."

"Then you aren't committed." She said laughing lightly. "Don't worry though, I'll get you to fall in love with me Nik."

Lorena blushed as she realized her mistake. Klaus looked at her confused, only his sister ever called him that nickname.

"What did you just call me?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry I have to go. My mother is asking for me." Lorena turned as quickly began to walk back into the house Klaus following behind her.

"Lorena-"

Lorena looked back at him before she ran into something, or however someone.

"Lorena, your time is up here, I must send you back, I must tell you though, you aren't going to walk out of here with some things. But do not fear all will return to you in good time."

"What do you mean?" Lorena asked Esther looking confused before she gasped as she fell unconscious.

Lorena gasped as she awoke on the bleachers, confused and dazed on how she had gotten there.

She looked around the gym noticing the words Mystic Falls.

She shook her head. When had they left Chicago?

She watched as Klaus opened the doors to the gym upon seeing her he sped up towards her.

"My love." He whispered as he pulled her into himself.

"Nik." She responded her face smushed into his chest.

"You're up." He said looking down into her eyes.

"Nik I was just taking a nap, when did we get back to Mystic Falls?"

Klaus looked down at her shocked. "You don't remember?"

"The last thing I remember is us in the warehouse."

"You fainted earlier today, just before we made my first successful hybrid."

"I don't remember."

Klaus placed a kiss to her forehead. "Do you remember anything about being asleep?"

Lorena shook her head. "I thought was just waking up from a nap."

"I'll have Bonnie figure out what's wrong. Let's get you something to eat love." He paused before grabbing her hand and pulling her up before placing a kiss on her lips.

"You scared me." He whispered as he pulled away.

"It wasn't my intention." She said smiling up at him before placing another peck on his lips. "Now let's go I'm quite hungry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

25.9K 1.1K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
6K 168 16
"What's a pretty little girl like you doing here?" "Looking for pretty little men like you." 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙨...
578K 21.3K 45
𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 | ❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞? ❞...