Transformer Academy (M! Reade...

Da Dxwn-Falling

(Genderbent Anime Version Of Transformers) Transformer Academy, A prestigious school with the highest accepta... Altro

Part 1: Getting Settled In
Part 2: Un-Bee-lievable!
Part 3: Just Misunderstood
Part 4: What's her problem?
Part 5: Two Of A Kind
πŸ”ž Double Trouble πŸ”ž
Part 6: Not Who It Seems

Prologue

3.6K 77 15
Da Dxwn-Falling

The muffled rumbling of the bus's engine filled the ears of the other passengers including mine as I waited for the transport vehicle to reach the upcoming Bus Stop.

My name is Y/N L/N (Your Name, Last Name) I am a high school student on the way to my new school which I have been transferred to after graduating middle school.

The Prestigious Transformer Academy.

Just last week I took the entrance exam and apparently, I was the only transferee for the new semester in that school. I don't know exactly why but perhaps talking to the Principal of the school, Quintessa, she might be able to provide me an answer as to why.

It isn't any ordinary school, or so I've been told by some of my old classmates, that Transformer Academy is the school with the highest acceptance rate in the entire state, meaning those who become successful doctors, lawyers, etc etc. graduated from that school.

I wouldn't have minded going to a different school, be it private or public but when my parents received that letter of acceptance as soon as I graduated from middle school they made sure that was the school I was going to.

And I wasn't prepared to handle that Transformer Academy would be hundreds of kilometers away from my hometown, Luckily the option for applying for a Dormitory which was inside the compound of the school was available.

Besides my parents were ready to kick me out once they talked about it, I honestly felt a little betrayed that they didn't talk about it as long, but I digress since this would be new and somewhat exciting for me.

I'm not usually an introverted or extroverted person and I fall in between I wasn't popular or unpopular in middle school either and I had decent friends, Which took me quite a while to gain, And now that I have to do it again it's making me feel anxious as well.

Ding!

The chime of the bus's sign changing from the inside snapped me out of my thoughts and the bus gradually slowed to a stop, Looking to my right side was the bus stop with a couple of students also wearing the same uniform as I was, which meant they were students of Transformer Academy as well.

As I made my way to exit the bus, I stepped out and waited for the bus to pass alongside some of the other students, Once the bus drove away the school finally came into view..and they weren't kidding when they said the school was prestigious and luxurious.

Walking up to the school, To get much closer as I stood by the gate, there were two logos or emblems by the two pillars at the entrance, Inspecting further on the left one underneath it read Autogals, And on the right one it read Deceptigals.

Must be clubs? Or teams in the school probably, As I continued to walk further into the school, Looking around the atmosphere was calm and serene with other students outside the school but the garden while other students were visible inside.

As I stepped inside the school, It was as if I was breathing in new air from being in an unfamiliar place and surrounded by unfamiliar people, The eyes of the other students fell on me like I was fresh Meat that stepped into the jungle.

I needed to ask them for directions to the Principal's office, such a simple task but with all of these eyes on me it was pretty difficult...until I finally gathered my strength and said.

"Can anyone tell me where the Principal's office is?"

I asked followed by a gulp as the students began to mutter between each other, still giving me glances and such until one student approached me.

"Sure I'll take you there, C'mon"

He said while slinging one arm around me as if we were buddies and in the meantime leading me away from the crowd and into the hallway to my left.

"You must be the new student here huh? Everybody's heard a new student was being transferred here, And now they're going to know it was you"

Why did he make it sound like I shouldn't have done that like it was a bad thing?

"Words travel fast here man, that's why you always gotta be careful at what you're saying"

Sam also added before we finally stopped by a wooden door with the words Principal's Office on it.

"Here we are man, Oh and by the way I'm Sam, Sam Witwicky"

He said whilst extending his hand which I politely shook followed by a small nod and smile.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N. Thanks for uh telling me those I'll..keep that in mind"

I said before he gave my shoulder a farewell pat as he began to walk away, Once Sam was gone I reached for the door handle, and just as I was about to turn it, a voice from the inside said.

"I've been expecting you Mr. L/N, Please come in"

That was way too accurate, I thought while opening the door further only to be met with...an empty office?

As I closed the door and looked around placing my bags on the floor, Inside the office there was no desk just a couch and a coffee table in the middle with a big TV hung up on the wall.

"Over here.."

There it is again, The voice of that woman coming from the TV. As I walked towards the television it slowly turned on and something..or a figure appeared on the TV.

"Good morning Y/N L/N, I am Quintessa the principal of this school. Take a seat young man"

Her voice was an echo like a warble but it was clear and beautiful, I took a seat down from one of the couches while Quintessa spoke again.

"I'm so glad you arrived here safely, And on time that's very good. Now you must be wondering why you are the only transferee in this school"

On the screen of the TV, It showed my student profile on the left side, and on the right were my grades, Nothing too impressive so I was itching to get the answer of being accepted Into this prestigious school.

"Transformer Academy was once an All Girl school, Divided into two sides known as Autogals and the Deceptigals. Before I decided to finally accept Male students, Like Mr Sam Witwicky who helped guide you here. Very fidgety that boy, but he is kind"

As Quintessa explained, currently not all Boys who apply here are accepted, and they are chosen like me and Sam, I guess I was lucky to be accepted this semester.

"The rest will be answered at the Opening Ceremony before lunch. Let's get you aquatinted into your dorm. Ms Prime will help you"

As she mentioned the person who would help me, The door behind me slowly opened to reveal a beautiful girl with long blue hair and neon blue eyes holding a book.

She quietly stepped into the room, Giving me a small bow followed by a small smile.

"My name is Optinessa Prime, It is nice to meet you"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

338K 7.5K 81
(Reader x Multiverse Crossover Harem) Your best friend in the whole world is Mitsuru. A mad scientist genius who has recruited you to be her first an...
550K 22.3K 50
β˜… . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ΰ£ͺ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER in which your professor assigns a quiet and aloof boy to be your tutor. only for him to discover many different f...
684K 13.2K 69
After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal with him and reincarnated to Date A Live...
28.5K 322 12
I don't own Transformers Prime or Grimlock, they belong to Hasbro. The story will start off at the mine during the second episode of Transformers Pri...