Magical love ✨

By elegantfairy01

love....not just love.... it's magical . Love between two magical people ❤️.. Can they be together forever... More

intro#1❤
Truth#2💙
The Start ❣️🍂#3
Flashback#4❤
❣️🍂..
confess ❣️✨👀
Won ❣️✨.
he leaved us❤💘..
new form ❣️✨👀..
feel of defeat❣️✨👀
Shock ❤💕
Truth# ❤
New mission ❤🌠
Plan❤✿
where is my mom?!💘❤
shocking truth 💕❣️
kidnapped ❤💘
Real truth ❤
Another mission
Sorrow of Dev❤️‍🩹💔
New entry♥️✨
Mission ♥️🔥
#Task 1 🦋❤️‍🩹
Winning ✨❤️‍🩹
Win or lose ✨💙
Restored or destroyed:)

Saved but lost in love ❤️‍🩹🦋

164 16 6
By elegantfairy01

Hiii readers💙..... let's start the story ❤️‍🩹...no one is commenting ..if this part didn't get 3 comments I will stop updating parts.. Please🥺...
_______________________________________

Continued from last part...

Dev: Maaaa...

Vivi: Dadaji...

Anu: khusi...

They all were tied up and screaming for help...

Karuna ji : beta mujhe bachao..Ye Timnasa hume mar denge....

Vivi: Timnasa!?

Sm: Yess Timnasa Baalveerr!!

They all looked behind and found Timnasa standing there with a evil smirk.....they all got shocked..Timnasa had baalveer's magic stick....

Timnasa: Shocked right! and Ananya I have a surprise for you dear look.. Bhaymar!

Bhaymar came with devkiji who was tied with rope..

Devkiji: meri bachi...
She cried..

Anu: Maa..
She was shocked ..

Vivi: maa...didi is it my mom..

Anu: Yes Vivi...

Dev: Timnasa!! What do you want ? Why are you putting our loved ones at danger?!

Timnasa: I told you I want shwet Tara...I have the powers of Pari tara by your magic stick and veer tara ' s power also...if I have shwet tara ' s power then I will conquer the world...and no one can stop me.Aachai ki ant ye chahiye mujhe Baalveerr!!!!...
She screamed...

Both baalveer was going to attack Timnasa but their power weren't working...They both got shocked...

Vivi: bhaiya our powers aren't working...

Dev: Yes mine too...Timnasa what do you did...

Timnasa: You are powerless baalveers..I took your power by the veer tara and pari Taras..Bhaymar!!!

Bhaymar attacked both baalveer and the fell on ground and they were injured...Ananya' s eyes got teared up...

Ananya ran towards them...

Anu: Dev, Vivi....

Karunaji: Debu ,vivaan..

All faires got shocked..

Baalpari: Baalveerr! Ananya abb tum hi kuch kar sakte ho...

Anu: no I can't do anything

Timnasa: Bhaymar do it...

Bhaymar was going to hit dev with a axe...

Anu: Nooo..I will give you shwet tara...

Dev: noo you can't...

Vivi: didi no please...

Anu looked dev with teary eyes...

Anu: I miss you Vivi and devu..

Devki ji: matt Karo beti..tum mar jayenge...shwet tara ki Shakti tumara andar hoon agar tum wo shwet tara Dena chahte to tum mar jayenge...
She cried...

Anu: I don't care if I die or not I just want my Vivi and devu safe....

Timnasa: is your drama over?

Anu walked forward ..

Dev: Nahii anuu ...please...
He tried to get up ..put Bhaymar holded him..

Bhaymar: kaha Jaa Raha hoon Baalveerr!
He smirked....

Anu: I love you devu....stay safe Vivi..

Anu closed her eyes and absorbed the energy of shwet tara and a light came everyone closed their eyes..then a blue colour star appered there...

Timnasa: finally!

Ananya fell on ground lifelessly..

Dev: Anuuuuu!
He screamed...

Viviaan was unconscious...

Devki: beti..

Dev ran towards her he putted her head in his lap and he checked her pulse ..there was no response...

Dev: nahi anu! Tum mujhe chod kar kahi nahi Jaa sakte ...

Timnasa took that shwet tara and smirked...

Timnasa: Ajj achai ka ant hogaya hai...
Ohh my dear poor baalveer' s love is dead....

Dev: Timnasa!!!!!!

Timnasa: Awass niche utaro baalveer!
You lost everything...Bhaymar let's go...
And you also devki..

Devki: noo!

They both teleported with devki..

Dev patted anu' s cheek and cried...his throat got dried only one word came from it..

Dev: anu...

Everyone tied up was freed.vivaan got his consciousness.karunaji ran towards vivaan and hugged him...This time he saw his guru,his partner was crying and hugged the lifeless body of his sister...

Vivi got tears in his eyes..

Vivi: didi...
He cried and hugged her..

Vivi: bhaiya..
Dev hugged vivaan..

Dev: anu .hume chod kar chala Gaya vivaan...

Vivi: didi ,utho naa..apne mujhe aur debu bhaiya ko bahot pyaar karta hai na to uth ja didi.. please...

Dev holded her hand: utho anu...I love you very much.i can' t live without you please...

Baalpari: jwala pari aur pani pari ye sabko Bharath nagar lekar chalo aor un sabki khayal rakho..

Pani pari: I feel bad for anu ...

Jwala pari: she doesn't deserve it...

They both teleported there with the people of Bharath nagar ...

Vivaan' s paltan: will Ananya didi be fine?

Pani pari: haa bacho..chinta mat karo..

Karuna ji: dev ..he is not deserving this much pain..why God ...please protect him and vivaan...
--------------------------------------------------------
Baalpari: baalveer ..I am sorry

Dev' s eyes got blood shot..

Dev: because you all happened.. why did you make me baalveer ? I could lead a simple life and this won't happen...you also spoiled vivaan's life by killing his sister!

Vivaan: bhaiya..please calm down... let's go from here....

Dev took the lifeless body of anu in bridal style and teleported...

Vivaan: baalpari I am sorry...bhaiya is put of his mind...but what he said was true...

He also teleported....

Dev left to pari lok all of the plants flowers was destroyed...he left to Rani pari ...

He lyed anu infornt of Rani pari...

Dev: please wake up Rani pari...please help me..my anu ...

But ranipari didn't wake up...

Vivaan came there...

Dev can't control his tears so he hugged Vivi...

What will happen next??

Dev lost his anu?

Vivi lost his didi?

It's a long chappy...

Please comment and vote..

Precap: ALIVE OR ?

Thank you for reading ♥️☺️..

Byeee ❤️‍🩹
..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.7K 75
true love never exists right?? or If it does than only give pain. "It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with al...
15K 816 136
This story is based on two warriors life and this story includes couples like Debanya,Sidneet,Rayisha (Ray and trisha ),Abhinavi,sidneet ,Virohi This...
4.7K 451 17
This is a story about Arnav and Advika. Arnav is a cool guy who love parties. He was going to Pune with his friend Manish to continue his studies. Es...
25.9K 1.2K 157
This is my first ever Hindi fanfic so please support me for it. It will be for those who love balveer returns. A story of 2 children who are inlove w...