Undying Intimacy

By Writes_iris

"..ISHQ kiya hai tumse, tumhara banna chahta hu ab, pati banne ka mauka dogi? " Rudraksh asked kneeling down... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Dedication
Character Aesthetics
PROLOGUE
Author's Note
Ch-1:Is that YOU!?
Ch-2:Hang out
Ch-3:First meet
Ch-4:Ragging
Ch-5:Genuine
Ch-6:1M views
Ch-7:Bike Ride
Ch-9:EXAMS!??
Ch-10:Rivalry?
Ch-11:Taruk's another Sin
Ch-12:Wounds & Wounds
Ch-13:Piddi-Khamba
Ch-14:Shopping twist
Ch-15:Matargashti
Ch-16:Handburn
Ch-17:Revenge
Ch-18:Passing days
Ch-19:Online Friend
Ch-20:Society function
Ch-21:Truth
Ch-22:Vansh or Rudra?
Ch-23: Her past admirers
Ch-24:Karan's Date
Ch-25:Wink
Ch-26: Kiddo who?
Ch-27:Death
Ch-28:Inaya's Plan
Ch-29:Plan master
Ch-30:Wild Cat
Ch-31:Puppy
Ch-32:Their cousins
Ch-33:Mysterious man
Ch-34:A baby?

Ch-8:Freshers party

70 19 4
By Writes_iris

The place was completely of colorful neon lights, and the secret theme that seniors were talking about was neon-based. The entrance, Hall, and exterior of the garden everything neon. Interesting? Yes, it was damn!

A photoholic person can't stop admiring and taking photos. In short perfect spot!

It was around 7:30 pm and a bit less crowded. Karan, Lavnaya, Rudrakash and Inaya reached now and made their way towards Abhigyan who was standing outside for the past 20 minutes waiting for them.

 "Hum aa gaye, chal ab andar chalte hai"
(We came, now let's move inside)
Karan said while all nodded and made their way inside while admiring the place, mainly Lavanya and Inaya were commenting-

"Wow, amazing place"

"neon theme umm...... uniquee"

"Guess what, this all junior students of interior designing course had planned. Every year new sets of students of that course arrange this." Karan explained.

"Wow, iss baar apke group ne host kiya na?" Lavanya asked

(Wow, well this time your group hosted?)

"Ha, abhi junior designers bhi hai andar.Wo bhi thodi der party enjoy krte hai, mai milne jaunga tum sb bhi chalo"

(Yes, now junior designers are too inside. They too enjoy party , I will be going to greet them. You all too come along) 

Everyone nodded. Inside Karan's senior friend group was already present. Karan was kinda boss of his group or the main member still he was close to Armaan only while Simran made better bonding with junior girls than other seniors of his group. 

Both junior and senior groups went towards the garden area where the designers have settled themselves.

When they entered and took steps towards them, Abhigyan's eyes stuck on the girl from that designer group.

When they arrived, the designers welcomed them, it was a group of 3 girls and 2 boys.

"Abhigyan aap yaha?" One girl named Tara asked with confusion but a happy smile.

(Abhigyan you here?)

"Yea, junior hu. Aapke group ne ye sb design kiya hai?"

(Yep, I am junior. Your group did all this?)

"ji"

(Yes)

"nice decor"

"Thanks"

Everyone looked at them with confusion, both understood their glances and Abhigyan cleared his throat before saying," Yeah, we know each other. Jab Delhi aa raha tha, Tara aur mera ek hi coach in fact uper niche seat thi. Tara ke lag gayi thi leg pr and it was bleeding, as a basic responsibility I helped her. Like this, we talk a bit more "

(Yeah, we know each other. While coming to Delhi, Tara and I were in same coach infact up-down seats. Tara's leg was injured and was bleeding, as a basic responsibility I helped her. Like this, we talk a bit more)

Everyone made an OOO face and nodded in an understanding manner.

Karan then said professionally," Loved this decoration, good job" and shook hands with all 5.

Then everyone introduced each other and started talking. Everyone was talking and clicking photos until the crowd took over the place and the actual party started. mostly went to the dance floor while few were on stalls, suddenly Inaya felt thirsty and she made her way to the juice center, after having a cold drink she turned towards the dance floor but panicked seeing the crowd and no one known beside her. Her anxiety was growing and suddenly she started having difficulty in breathing, she rushed towards the less crowded garden side and started taking heavy breaths . On the dance floor, Rudrakash felt uneasy all of a sudden , he wasn't dancing but recording clips when Karan and others forced him to do so. He quickly realised that Inaya was not present there, and made his way towards the garden area as it was less crowded. He was aware of her anxiety issue.

There in the garden, he found Inaya struggling with breathing all alone in the corner where no one easily find her. He made his way towards her. Feelin' someone's presence behind her, she turned only to find Rudrakash there, and a lone tear escaped from her eyes. Now , at this instant, both brains were not braining. They were dealing with the situation with hearts and went through the flow without using their brains. Rudrakash quickly grabbed her shoulders in an assuring way.

"I am there, Inaya BREATH WITH ME" "BREATH IN AND OUT INAYA"

He said in a commanding tone touched his forehead with hers and said, "Nothing will happen, listen to me Inaya"

Inaya could not help but hug him tightly, he returned the hug and embraced her tightly. His hand resting on her waist while her hand wrapped around his neck.

"INAYA BREATH IN"

"BREATH OUT, GOOD"

Inaya could not deny and follow the instructions and quickly after practicing 4-5 times she calmed.

They broke the hug and stayed there for 1 minute of awkward silence which was broken by Lavanya and Samaira, who came there to search for her and Rudrakash when felt their absence. Lavanya hugged Inaya and whispered, " Are you ok?" Inaya nodded, Lavanaya understood what might happen and throughout the party, neither Lavanya nor Rudrskash left her side after that.

Everything was going fine till 9 pm. Tara and her friend Zenia were the only ones left in their group. By mistake, Tara drank wine and now was high on weed, she could not control herself. Abhigyan, Lavanya, Inaya, Karan, Rudrakash, Samaira and Zenia saw her condition. Zenia tried but could not stop her, suddenly Abhigyan went and tried to stop her, and seeing her condition she thought to drop her and her friend in their hostel. He grabbed the car keys from Karan and left the place with Zenia and Tara after informing them.

In mid of their way, Tara stopped while Zenia went towards the car and Abhigyan stopped with her. Tara being not in her senses grabbed Abhigyan's collar and kissed him on the lips. Abhigyan was shocked but fell into the kiss and responded with the same passion, the kiss was broken when they were out of oxygen.

Tara demanded, " Pick me"

"What?"

"Arey pick me"

Without delaying, Abhigyan picked her up in bridal style and went towards the car, settled her in the back seat with Zenia , then they made their way to their hostel. Tara slept in mid so Abhigyan again picked her up and then dropped her on her bed. 

Abhigyan was thinking about the kiss back to the venue.

By then the party was over and all drove back to their hostel, Taruk wasn't present at the party as he was locked in his room by Karan.

Again Rudrakash and Inaya went together. Inaya donno why but rest her head on his back and hand on his shoulder whispered thank you and Rudrakash smiled, throughout the journey their position was the same. Once they reached she quickly jumped and went towards her room without seeing him.

Abhigyan went in the car due to hand pain which increased as he picked Deepti while the bike was taken by another friend.

Karan and Lavanya were discussing and laughing about today's party. Lavnaya's hand was on his shoulder and after reaching Karan gave her a side hug and both left their place after bidding good night.

--------

Well, I know the chapter is short , I didn't want to unnecessary increase the chapter's length so there will be double update today. Whole plot and everything is ready, it takes efforts to think and jot it down. Being neet aspirant, Time is more precious Still I wanna give it a try and here I am. What I want from you all is a little support. As you are reading, you can atleast vote, can't you? It won't even take 2 seconds. Comment the part which you liked, or give the reviews in inbox or wherever you like. I am on insta too and you can message me there as well. Iris._writes is my insta I'd.

Do vote, share, follow & drop your reviews or questions in inbox.

Apart this, I have concluded to introduce a Series- A Myth- of which this story is a part and further 6-7 more books will be there based on this book characters but who? That you will get to know from my insta stories but not anytime soon. Every story will have it's own turn, plot which will be different from other. A Myth is the series which is not going to be highly unrealistic. That's all what I wanna say.

Happy Reading and stay tuned, another chapter will also come today itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.8K 78
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
5.2K 463 25
Join the start of a new relation of Siya Thakkar and Rishi Verma. Ps: this is a modern-day love story so if you're looking for "aap ne khana nahi kha...
1.9K 214 21
FIRST BOOK OF THE SIKANDAR SERIES โœจ ๐“ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ...