Arrangement [LE SSERAFIM YUNJ...

By jenniedxluv

You have fallen for her, but she doesn't feel the same way. That all changes when you start seeing someone ne... More

I: I don't like this.
II: What the fuck.
III: Confused.
IV: Whos the guy?
V: Bitter
VI: Uh-oh
VII: Something's fishy
VIIII: Plan
X: Pain
XI: I promise you

VIII: Date.

808 36 2
By jenniedxluv

Y/N's POV

"Swing! There ya go, duck!" I could hear my heartbeat in my ears at this point. I've been training none stop since Jake announced to me that my first match was in pretty much a week from now. It's been two weeks since I found out and Jake has been keeping a close eye on Yunjin. I've noticed some suspicious behavior, and tried to give her information that would lead Haneul into my trap.

Jake has also sent a few of his guards to keep an eye on me and watch my surroundings making sure I wasn't being monitored by Haneuls people. For all I could know I could possibly have a target on my head right now...

It's scary to think about not gonna lie. But it gives me some sort of adrenaline, which is weird. I would've never have had thought that having a rival who wanted to destroy me give me some sort of energy boost you could say?

"Good job! Take a 30 minute break then we'll start the drills again before we end the session." I nodded and sat down on the bench, I checked my phone to see messages from Yunjin.

Yunjin:

11:04 am

What time are you free
today?

12:23 pm

Soon why?

Finally!
Because how about we go on
a date..?

Sounds good to me.☺️

Great! Dress casually, I'll see
you later!😚

I didn't even notice myself smiling uncontrollably to the messages. It felt good to finally have those feelings returned. "Who's got you so smiley?" Jungkook asked as he took a seat beside me, "Don't worry about it, nosey ass." I replied playfully rolling my eyes. He laughed and shook his head, "Jake informed me about the whole Haneul thing. But why did you ask him for help? You are definitely capable of handling things yourself ya know..." he spoke, I knew how capable I was of managing stuff myself but I guess you could say I got scared...and I felt betrayed.

"You have that much faith in me?" I asked, "Yeah, you're a strong and not to mention business women." He replied, "I'm sure you have way better contacts than Jake himself." He said, he was right! I had forgotten about those girls who kidnapped me, I should probably talk to them soon. They could possibly have some resources to keep tags on Yunjin as well myself.

I took off my gloves from my hands my knuckles slightly burning as they were getting bruised up. "You should probably wrap those up better," Jungkook said as he scanned my knuckles as well. "Yeah.." I replied. I took out my phone quickly and messaged Yeji.

Yeji:

12:30 pm

Are you free tomorrow?

Yeah, whats up?

I need your help with something.

Okay.

Great, um I'll come over around
10 am.

Sounds good.

Yeji didn't question anything, I think she already knew but I was glad she didn't question me over message. I exhaled deeply, and closed my eyes resting for the next minutes before I had to return to my training.

——————————————————————

YUNJIN's POV

"Kazuha I have zero clue what I'm going to do. What if she finds out? What am I going to do, when she finds out what Haneul is forcing me to do? Do you think she'll divorce me and—and—" "See he's FORCING you. Explain that if she finds out, I'm sure Y/n isn't too heartless to just leave you without an explanation." "But you don't know her the way I do." "Yeah you hardly know her. Oh my—you hardly know her. Actually who knows if she is so heartless." Kazuha said making me worry even more.

So far I've been just so caught up in my world planning dates to see if I can get some resourceful information on Y/n and her company activities for Haneul. Except I don't want to give him all the information just snips of it. To help feed his hunger and so he doesn't get suspicious of my plan individually to bring him down myself. Once I put my finger on that man I swear he isn't going to see the day of light again.

Not only for forcing me go do his dirty work but also for trying to sabotage something new I want to start with Y/n. Believe it or not I do think I am actually starting to feel something for her. I do want to get to know her better, now thinking about it she's very thoughtful, she observed me like a hawk seeing what I liked and disliked without me telling her. She knew little details about me, that not even Haneul cared to see. I can't believe I spent 3 years with a man who could've cared less about me. Now I see why Y/n had finally decided to move on and try something new with someone else.

But just thinking about that woman she's with as well, I just can't bare the thought of Y/n being with her. What sucks too is that Y/n hasn't even cut her off fully she's still going to continue seeing her no matter what, as long as I'm with Haneul still she's going to continue seeing that woman as well...

——————————————————————

Y/N's POV

I got home and heard music coming from the room. I walked over to the fridge to get a nice cool drink. I walked over to the room and there was Yunjin dressed reading a book and listening to music, I leaned against the door frame taking in the view. She noticed my presence and put her book mark on the page she was reading before placing the book down and walking over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck before pecking my lips and smiling, "You really shouldn't be hugging me I'm so sweaty and stink." I said, "I don't mind..." she said as she pressed her forehead onto mine.

I smiled and carried her up causing her to yelp and laugh. I carried her over to the bed before placing her down gently and hovering over her kissing her sweetly yet to heated. "I've been craving you for a bit now... mind if we—" she placed her finger on my lips stopping me from talking, "Not right now probably after we get back from our date we can.." "Just a quicky," I didn't want to sound needy and pressuring but I really couldn't hold myself back. She bit her lip as if she was thinking about it, "Okay but quick, because you still need to shower and get ready." "It'll be quick."

🔞⚠️-WARNING-⚠️🔞

Jennifer, pulled the strings from my sweatpants before pulling them down slightly revealing my member. She took it into her hands and started stroking me, as she did that she stared deeply into my eyes. I saw them get dark and slowly fill with lust. As my member got harder she started taking long licks wetting it before taking the tip into her mouth and making her way into putting it fully into her mouth. I groaned at the sensation of her warm mouth wrapping around me. I slowly thrusted my hips into her mouth trying not to hurt her. She sucked and lip till my member was wet enough.

"Lay down." I told her she obeyed, I pulled down her pj shorts along with her panties. I leaned down opening her legs revealing her pussy, I touched her feeling her wet already but I started to lick her getting her more wet. She let out small moans and she bucked up hips up trying to get more friction. I entered two fingers into her continuing to lick clit. "F-fuck, Y/n, that feels s-so good~" she moaned. I stroked my member as I licked her and fingered her. When I felt that she was wet enough I stopped causing Jennifer to groan at the loss of sudden pleasure.

I stood up taking my shirt off, I hovered over her slightly before teasing her clit with my member thrusting. Her warm juices making contact with my member, she let out soft moans. "Hurry up and put it in, s-stop teasing." Jennifer spoke her voice filled with neediness. Without warning I slipped my member inside of her causing her to jolt up and moan at the suddenness. Fuck she was tight, I moaned as her warm walls wrapped around me. My hands were grabbing her waist, I started to thrust into her slowly before picking up my pace.

"J-Jennifer, f-fuck you wrap so good around me..." I moaned out, as my thrust got deeper and faster. I grabbed her shirt tightly hovering over her bringing her into a kiss, it was sloppy but hot. I hid my face into her neck as I began to suck on it, Jen wrapped her legs around my waist keeping me close to her as she dug her nails into my skin. "R-right there! Keep f-fucking me like that Y/n~ oh my g-god!" My balls were slapping against her by now. "Fuck—baby~" I pulled out of her causing her to groan and furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Turn around and lay on the bed." I demanded, she quickly obeyed and took off her shirt as well,  she got in pronebone position, I got on top of her and aligned my cock into her entrance. I put it back inside of her as she let out a loud moan, I picked up my pace again and slapped her ass. "Fuck me hard baby!" She moaned, I bit my lip as I continued to thrust harder into her. I undid her bra. I pulled out again, "Sit up," I demanded again slapping her ass, she yelped at the contact. I kneeled sitting on my legs, and she got on all fours before sitting herself down on me.

I moaned and so did she, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck before I started thrusting again. I massaged her boobs and flicked her nipples as I continued to rail her from behind. I hit her g-spot every time I thrusted, "I-I'm gonna cum soon!" Jennifer yelled as I thrusted into her deeper, I felt my cock start twitching inside of her, "F-fuck me too baby. Will you take mommy's cum?" I said as I whispered into her ear nibbling at it. "M-mmh yes, cum deep inside of me." She replied smiling and moaning. Without a thought I railed her harder and felt her warm juices cover my cock before I let my seed release into her.

I pulled out my member still hard, Yunjin turned around laying on her back breathlessly. She looked at me sitting on my feet, and looked at my still hardened member, "Are you still hard?" I nodded she smirked before signaling me to go over to her. I did and she stroked me again causing me to moan, "Well it looks like we're going on our date a little late..." she said before aligning me into her again.

——————————————————————

"Look at all the fishy's!" Yunjin smiled happily as we walked around the aquarium. I smiled at her childish self finding it cute. I decided to take a few pictures of her.

She took out her phone taking pictures of the fishes in the tank. "Y/n come! Let me take pictures of you!" She said I smiled and obeyed, "You're so photogenic, oh my—" I smiled and hugged her from behind as I looked at the pictures that she took. "You should make that picture your wallpaper.." I suggested playfully not thinking she was going to take it seriously. But was I wrong.

She smiled and nodded agreeing and set it as her wallpaper. "Now I can look at my pretty wife every time." She spoke smiling before kissing me, I smiled and kissed her back before we took a couple of pictures together and continued our walk around the aquarium.

A/N:
👶🏻🫣🫣🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.2K 37
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
6.1K 118 8
Hello guys, this was my first book i posted. Hope you guys like it. 3 in miyawakisakura 19/09/23 3 in yunjin 25/09/23 1 in huhyunjin 9/12/23 1 in yun...
11.1K 583 32
#1 purinz Sakura says every long-lasting relationship is like a garden: you first start out with a few seeds of potential. Chaewon doesn't see any po...
70.9K 2.4K 62
Yunjin never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...