DIFFERENT

Από YoncesStalli_

Beyonce has been married for almost 4 years with the famous rapper Jay-z. Beyonce wanted to start her own car... Περισσότερα

Characters.
Life.
Stallion.
Trust.
Care.
Kiss.
Time.
Affectionate.
Date.
Cater 2 U.
Deep.
Break in.
Found.
Home.
Plan B.
Red wine.
Positive.
New Additions.
Reveal.
Concert.
New Years Eve.
Past.
Nightmares.
Birthday.
Wife...
Savior.
Prayer.
I'm Here.
Wake up.
Comfort.
Home Sweet Home.

Secret.

1K 61 26
Από YoncesStalli_

(Yall gon hate me for this chapter but it's worth it I promise 😭🤪)

Continued...

Friday May 17th

LA/ Los Angeles

Megan Pov

I looked down feeling embarrassed, ashamed, I felt like an outsider. Beyoncé just looked down at it with her mouth dropped to the floor. Her face was unreadable "bey... I-I know it's weird and you probably don't wanna speak to me after this. I was born differently and-"

"Stop talking Megan I need to process this.." I shut my mouth and took a deep breath. I couldn't control myself when she started to grind on me. When I felt her bare skin in my hands I just lost all control. Those lips...mhm they are made for me I can promise you that but this might be the last time I kiss them.

I was trying to get her to stop but she wouldn't and I couldn't resist her. I looked down at my noticeably hard dick and I'm not gonna lie this was really painful.

"M-Megan I don't understand... how...how is this possible?" She asked in disbelief. "I was born with it bey... I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but everyone has walked out of my life when I tell them about my differences. I don't want you to walk out of my life too bey...you're different and I want to keep you around." I said feeling one tear slide down my cheek.

" Megan this is a lot..." I nodded my head knowing what she was getting at.

She's gonna leave me...

"It's ok Bey you're gonna leave me too and I understand..." I said sadly.

"What? Megan I'm not leaving you at all. I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of this. You're special Megan and you're special to me." She's accepting me?

"You not gonna leave me?" I said shocked.

"Of course not Megan your differences don't describe who you are. I like you for your personality even though I would love to get to know this other part of you...." She said looking down at my still hard appendage.

I felt myself become a nervous. I may be all big and bad with the kissing but when it comes to sex I get kinda nervous.

"I- um" I stumbled over my words trying to find something to say. " I really hate to ask this but can you um... reproduce?" She asked nervously. "yea...it's fully functional.." I said still feeling embarrassed about this whole conversation.

"Meg you don't need to be nervous or embarrassed. I still see you as the amazing women the offered me and daughter a safe space. I surely see you as more now though..." she mumbled the last part but I still heard her.

I was about to say something else but the alarm to pick up Blue from school went off. "Um I'll go get dressed..." Bey said.

She got off my lap and quickly walked upstairs. I blew out a long breath and made my way to the downstairs bathroom. I didn't know how I was gonna get rid of this hard on I'm having right now.

I don't like touching myself or taking cold showers. I guess I could just tuck it but I'm sure that would make it more painful but I'll just have to deal with it.

I tucked it and walked out the bathroom. As I walkseen Beyoncé putting on her shoes. I stared at her backside biting my lip. I couldn't help myself she has a beautiful figure. "Meg stop looking at me like that..." I heard faintly.

"Oh um I'm sorry I got a little caught up.." I said looking away. She sighed and walked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck "Megan stop being so nervous... we will pick this up when I get back ok?" She spoke softly in the deep husky Texan voice. "I'm sorry...im just not use to this Beyoncé. I'm trying I really am but I feel embarrassed and ashamed." I said looking anywhere but in her eyes.

She put her finger gently on my face and made me look down at her "there's no reason to be ashamed Megan. I like you for you and only you. I don't think you wanna know all the things I would like to do to you now that you have something really unique about you." She said looking down at my crotch.

My mind started wandering to what those things could be. I felt a soft kiss on my lips snapping me out of my thoughts. "Get out of your mind Megan. I promise I'm not leaving you I'll be back so we can finish this conversation." I nodded my head slowly still dazed from her kiss.

She gave me a small smile and one last kiss before unwrapping her arms from around my neck and grabbing her purse and leaving. I was already missing her presents.

This girl is gonna have my heart.

Bey pov

I walked inside the school going to pick up Blue. As I walked to the pick up area I saw my worst nightmare.

Shawn.

He was talking to Blue and honestly she looked scared. It's like Blue could sense my presence because she looked over at me immediately. "Mommy!" She shouted running over to me quickly. She clung to my legs squeezing them tightly. "Hey baba what's your daddy doing here?" I said picking her up and holding her protectively.

" daddy said you told him to take me for ice cream and that I have to stay with him for a while but I didn't wanna go with him" Blue said and I felt my blood boil. He's trying to take my child by lying dead to her face.

"Yo Bey" I heard from behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned around seeing Shawn. "What do you want Shawn" I said taking a step back from him. " I can't talk to my wife now? Bey bring yo ass home I ain't playin. You keepin me from my child n shit don't play these fucking games with me Bey. You know you ain't shit without me or my money." He said getting all in my face and I mugged him getting ready to walk away.

I turned on my heel but he grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly almost making me trip. " don't make me act out in fucking public Beyoncé" I felt wetness on my neck and I knew Blue was crying she's never seen him be this aggressive. "Shawn get off me..." I said lowly trying not to make a scene " I'll let you go when you back at home where you suppose to be" he gritted squeezing my arm tighter.

I knew he wouldn't let me go so I gave in but I had a plan.

"Ok... we'll go" I said sadly putting my good acting skills to use. "No mommy! We can't go with daddy he hurt us!" Blue yelled loudly and that caught everybody's attention.

"Mrs. Carter everything ok?" One of the school teachers said and by the way Shawn was squeezing on my arm I knew I would have to lie. " everything's just fine thank you" I said giving her a fake warm smile.

She scanned over us spotting the way he was gripping my arm. She gave a hesitant nod and walked away. Shawn yanked my arm and started pulling us outside. I tried to pull out of his arms as soon as we got outside. "Let me go Shawn! I'm not fucking coming with you!" I yelled trying to make myself become dead weight. He growled and roughly pulled Blue from my arms and tossed her to the floor like nothing "BLUE BABY!" I screamed seeing the scratches on her arm from how hard she hit the floor.

Blue cried loudly as she laid on the hard concrete floor. Nobody was outside just us.

Shawn was trying to pull me towards the car out I was fighting as hard as I could keeping my eyes on my babygirl. "Get the fuck off me!" I screamed trying to pry his hands off my waist. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled it making me cry out in pain. "Get yo ass in this fuckin car now!" He screamed loudly but I kept fighting.

"You think I'm playin? Ight" he tossed me to the floor making me land hard on my back. It made my ears ring heavily and made cough aggressively. He made his way over to blue picking her up like she was a ragdoll. "Ow dad stop!" Blue little voice yelled as tears spilled down her face" I could barely hear but I could see clearly. I saw that same teacher from earlier walking towards us quickly.

I mentally thanked god because I don't think I could've fought any longer. " Mr. Carter I'm gonna need you to let them go. The police are already on the way " I heard her say and I quickly got to my feet.

He snarled and put Blue down. I quickly made my way over to her and picked her up kissing all over her face trying to calm her down "mommy's here baba...I'm here baby mommy's got you" I said softly wiping her tears. "This ain't ova Bey" he barked and I held Blue protectively quickly walking away to my car.

"Wait Mrs.Carter!" I turned around quickly hating the sound of that last name "It's Miss Knowles now" I said dryly. "Oh um I'm sorry Miss Knowles but um I think it best if you homeschool Miss Blue. I seen the way he put his hands on both of yall and that's not ok." She exclaimed and I nodded actually taking that into consideration.

" I'll this about it thank you for helping." I said nicely wincing at the pain in my back. "No problem Miss. Knowles" she said and walked away. I ran to my car and quickly placed Blue inside kissing her forehead. I needed to feel the safety of Megan's presence.

I got in the car and pulled out the parking lot. "Mommy it hurts..." I heard Blue whine " I know baby I'm trying to get us home so Miss Megan can help us feel better" I said trying not to cry. I drove as fast as I could to Megan's house.

I pulled into the driveway and got out the car wincing. " Bey? Why you limpin?" I heard from behind me and I knew it was Megan. I turned around and she gasped "Bey what happened!" She said rushing over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. "Shawn...he was at school trying to take Blue and he t-threatened me to come home again. He tried to take us in the parking lot. He hurt my baby Megan!" I cried and Megan rocked me side to side. I felt her lift me up holding me on her hip.

I continued to cry while she opened the back seat and revealed a crying Blue. I couldn't even tend to my own child because my emotions were everywhere. Shockingly Blue reached for Megan and Megan happily picked her up. She now had both of us on her hip and was carrying us inside.

I really don't know how she's this strong.

She walked inside the house and sat us on the couch but Blue wouldn't let go of her. "Miss blue I have to set you down" Megan said but Blue refused. "No! You keep me safe!" Blue screamed and I slowly started to realize that Blue has attached herself to Megan.

"Bey-" "don't worry Megan just let her hold onto you for a lil minute" I whispered and she nodded sitting down on the couch.

I looked down at the floor feeling my emotions running everywhere. I felt Megan grab my hand and kiss the back of my it. "Bey I think she fell asleep on me.." Megan whispered. I scrunched my eyebrows because Blue doesn't fall asleep on people she's not fully comfortable with but maybe she is more comfortable than I thought.

"Hand her here" I said holding my arms out. Megan tried to pull Blue off of her but Blue had a tight grip on her even in her sleep. "She ain't lettin go Bey" Megan whispered.

" do you mind if she just sleeps on you?"
I said knowing it would be impossible to get Blue off of her. " I don't mind at all but we need to talk about what happened at the school more" I could see Megan visibly get angry and I didn't want her to do anything out of line.

"Megan I'm ok..." I said knowing I wasn't. "Bey I know you're not ok. You're bruised up and I see the scratches and on Blue. He put his hands on yall in a public place and if he can do that he can do it anywhere" I released a long sigh. She sounded just like my mother. I haven't talked to her in weeks.

" I know Megan but I should've known he could've came up to the school this my fau-"

" don't you dare blame yourself Beyoncé. He's sick and crazy and you don't deserve none of the shit that happened to you or Blue. You need to file the divorce and get a restraining order and I mean that shit Beyoncé. I care about you and your babygirl and I don't want yall getting hurt." She said and I started crying again.

"Don't cry babygirl... I understand this process is hard for you but you got it baby ima be here with you the whole time pretty girl" Megan said and caressing my cheek putting out foreheads together. I leaned in placing a long kiss on her lips. This kiss felt so good I couldn't describe it

It felt different than the first time. She pulled away leaving a line of spit between us.

"I'll protect both of yall  Beyoncé"

~~

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY BABIES🥳🎉🎆

I hope yall enjoyed the holiday cause I sure did. I'm so grateful for yall and the support yall give me. I have grown so much in writing. My first book definitely wasn't the best but I have grown and I hope yall can see that too!

Just like Beyonce says "I love you deep"

Let me know what yall think of this chapter!

Much love ❤️

I hope the new year treats yall well!

Bey?

Megan?

Blue?

Shawn?

Let me know!

Vote and comment!

Love yall❤️❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

ANGEL Από -

Fanfiction

53.2K 3.5K 28
Beyoncé, 34 has been keeping a secret. With her fiancé, Josh eager to have kids, they seem to cannot come into terms with the future of their relatio...
426K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
54K 1.1K 13
An abused three month old was left in an alley by her foster parents. Famous singer Beyoncé Knowles just divorced Famous rapper Jay Z and is wanting...
65.3K 2.1K 17
Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyoncé Knowles, what will happen when their...