Truth Be Told (Countryhumans)

By smokyheart1245

(THIS IS A REWRITE) America has a complex reputation, he's known for his charming yet arrogant personality. A... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Info

585 14 7
By smokyheart1245

So here's some info... There are some things that might trigger people. So this is your trigger warning.

So here are the possible triggers:
-Panic attacks
-vomiting
-Schizophrenic meltdown(s)
-description of self harm(not cutting)
-adult arguments
- description of neglectful/physical child abuse
-inappropriate/violent vocabulary(cussing)
-descriptions of gore/bloody situations
-most likely historically inaccurate
-bad grammar and spelling issues(if that angers you)

Tbh this is a pretty fucked up fanfic so prepare yourselves. 😅

I do not believe that anyone should have to or have had to go through any of the issues I describe in this story. If you are dealing with any of this then you should attempt to get in contact with authorities, CPS, or a counselor. I am able to give the phone numbers in the comments if needed. Also, do not be afraid to contact me if you just want comfort from a friend/peer.

I'm also going to link the original fanfic that I made so then that can be my suggestion area.👍

Be respectful to each other and yourselves in the comment sections, all types of criticism is helpful as long as it's not just straight hate.

That being said, have a wonderful night/day, and goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 8.2K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
337K 13.2K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
939K 42.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...