๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž | หกแต‰แต‰ แถœสฐแต‰แต’โฟแตโปหขแตƒโฟ

By lenywons

"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fig... More

cast
๐จ๐ง๐ž โš˜
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ โš˜
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž โš˜
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โš˜
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โš˜
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โš˜
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž โš˜
๐ญ๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž โš˜
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ โš˜

188 7 6
By lenywons

Now walking at a slow pace, me and Cheong-san still walked hand in hand looking for On-jo. We were going to turn the wall to head down towards the first floor when I saw On-jo and Su-hyeok. I pulled Cheong-san back before he could interfere, I know he's worried about the girl but after I guessed her liking towards Su-hyeok, I knew she must be confessing.

"Wait," I whispered to Cheong-san, pulling him back behind the wall.

"Why? She's right there." He said back in a quiet voice. Cheong-san, Cheong-san, Cheong-san, such a clueless boy.

I only stared at him with an 'are you serious' look and continued hiding while possibly peeking and eavesdropping on the two students in the middle of the stairs. Once I knew their conversation was over, I ran over to On-jo letting go of my hold on Cheong-san's hand.

"Where'd you get hurt?" I asked On-jo as I lifted her arm so I could get a better view at the bandage placed over the area.

"How bad is it?" Cheong-san said, appearing from behind me while his eyes also looked at the girls bandaged arm. "You're such a klutz sometimes."

"I'm fine." On-jo said as she softly released her arm from my grasp and pushed past Cheong-san.

I don't think her conversation with Su-hyeok went well.

The two boys only looked at me, questioning if I knew why she behaved that way since we're both girls.

I shrugged in return while going over to Su-hyeok to give him a side hug. I hadn't greeted him yet today and thought now was the time to do so. Me and him have been friends since the days he joined Gwi-nam's friend group. Although he and Gwi-nam lost contact, me and him became closer friends. He's probably one of my best friends.

"I'm gonna catch up with On-jo." I said, releasing from the hug as Su-hyeok messed around with my hair.

"See you at lunch!" Su-hyeok said with a smile while waving his hand at me.

Cheong-san only give a non-teeth smile while giving a small wave.
-

-
[su-hyeok pov]
"So do you like Ga-ram or On-jo?" I said to Cheong-san as soon as Ga-ram was far enough.

"What? Why the sudden question." Cheong-san replied with while I only carried on interviewing him.

"I mean.. they're both your childhood best friends so that would explain the closeness between you three, but still you must've developed feelings for one of them." I told the boy as my curiousity grew more.

I knew he liked one of the girls I just couldn't figure who. Was it the girl who just asked me out or the girl that's one of my best friends? I also needed the boys answer so I could help out Ga-ram. Yes, I knew she liked Cheong-san. It had slipped out one day after she couldn't handle my teasing any longer. That's when I decided I was going to help her out with him. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Cheong-san suddenly replied.

"You can't tell no one.." He started with as I awaited his answer. "I like On-jo."

My eyes went wide as I couldn't believe his answer. How was I supposed to help Ga-ram if it was only one sided love? I didn't want her to get hurt either.. Gwi-nam would kill the poor boy if he found out too. Finally able to get words out, I replied to Cheong-san.

"Really? Does that mean I can ask Ga-ram out?" I tested, I only wanted to be sure before telling Ga-ram.

I saw him tense up a bit as he thought of an answer. Looking at his face, all I could see was pure jealousy. I knew he liked Ga-ram.

"Did you really believe that?" He started with as he began laughing. "I would rather date a zombie instead of On-jo." The boy said as I only smiled. It was time to ask the real question.

"So you like Ga-ram?" He suddenly stopped laughing.

"Do you like her?" He asked back, I was slowly getting impatient, awaiting his answer.

"I don't, we're only best friends. Gwi-nam would kill me anyway, but you like her right?" I really hoped he would tell me the truth this time.

He stood still for a while, I was going to question him again when I saw a smile creep up on his face as he slowly started nodding. I started smiling after getting his answer, putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Hey, you better treat her good." I told him with a serious voice while we began walking back to class. "Or else I'll get Gwi-nam to kill you!" I joked as the boy looked slightly scared but also laughed at my words.

"I'll treat her good enough that even Gwi-nam will approve of me." He replied smiling as I slowly shook my head knowing the boy didn't really know how Gwi-nam would act towards him if he introduced himself as the girls boyfriend in the future.
-

-
[ga-ram pov]
It was now lunchtime, after Gwi-nam had payed for my lunch, I went over and sat with I-sak and On-jo.

"Hey, Cheong-san could feel that." I-sak said to On-jo. The small comment made me a bit jealous, but I was sure On-jo had a thing for Su-hyeok so I ignored it.

"I wasn't looking at him.." On-jo said as I immediately calmed down.

"Come on! The whole school already knows you two are going out.. why deny it?" I-sak replied with a smile on her face.

"We're not going out!" She snapped back as she looked slightly frustrated. She then directed her eyes to me, "Plus, I'm pretty sure you and him are going out right?"

My eyes widened as I-sak covered her mouth with her hands. "No, no! We're not I swear." I said as both my hands instinctively started making an 'X' sign. On-jo only smiled in return, speaking up afterwards.

"But you like him right?" She said her hands grabbing mine from across the table.

I stayed quiet for a bit before replying. "Okay maybe I do like him.. but you can't say anything!"

"Enough about that though, who were you looking at then?" I-sak asked as I started nodding my head quickly, wanting confirmation of my thoughts about who On-jo liked.

"You guys can't tell anyone, okay?" She began with as me and I-sak looked at her, awaiting her response.

"Forget it." On-jo said soon after as I released my hands from hers and lightly hit her palm.

"Hey, tell us!"

"Ow!"

"Tell us!" I-sak said as she was growing impatient while On-jo only shook her head as a no.

"I told Su-hyeok I like him." She finally let out in a whisper.

My eyes grew wide as one hand covered my mouth while I-sak's reaction was a little louder. She stood up from her seat and yelled out, "What?!"

I motioned for her to sit down as On-jo quickly pulled her arm down.

➤ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
lots of confessions in this chapter.. zombies soon though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 458 27
Choi Ah-lam has always admired Oh Joon-yeong. Today she was looking forward to seeing him at school, but soon enough it turned into a terrifying day...
800 29 10
unknowingly she finds herself falling for him during a zombie apocalypse. -fast updates!!!
75.6K 1.8K 11
The zombie apocalypse. Always seen in shows and books. Who would expect it to happen in real life? Will anyone survive? And why are there zombies who...
119K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...