Matchcil - BFDI AU

By Phfireopen1

zomg with the obsessive and the unhappy ending with the angst aaaksjsjdjd im all for it !!! tw: youll hate it... More

Chapter 1: yay some new
Chapter 2: crap, crap! we got a RAT!
Chapter 3: oh no theres DRAMA!!
Chapter 4: the illusion!!!!11!!111!
Chapter 5: ZOMG!!1!!
Chapter 6: cringy ahh lol
Chapter 6.5: more drama:(
Chapter 8: story gets a little more serious here
Chapter 9: oh god
Chapter 10: oh god
epilogue: a taste of your own medicine (Chapter 11)

Chapter 7: coolio

58 1 0
By Phfireopen1

come take a look

*Match is still sleeping, as the sounds of Glue and Ruby's interactions are heard* *Later, Pencil, Match, and Glue are near a bush* Glue: Mom, I know what you did... Match: Glue... **Be quiet.** *Glue begins to shiver*

Glue: ...I want to be alone. *Glue goes to the bush and finds Ruby* *Match and Pencil keep close to each other as they wait for Glue to come back* Ruby: I found something horrifying... The dead body of Firey...

Glue: ... Ruby: I know it's bad... Glue: I know... Dear told me Match's not just going to hurt you later... Ruby: ...What? Glue: I mean you're gonna die. Ruby: How do I stop that from happening...? Glue: It's like she said, Match's unpredictable... *Match continues to sleep, unaware of what Glue and Ruby are talking about*

the end messages are becoming the new pictures

this is oh so unsatisfyingly short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.8K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
8.6K 1.3K 22
اون قشنگه .... اما اگه زاویه دید خودش رو تغییر بده چی میشه ..... میتونه به زیبایی هاش از زوایای مختلف پی ببره ؟ کاپل ها : مینسونگ ، چانلیکس ، هیونین ...
2.7K 122 20
စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးယဉ်စာပေလေးတစ်ခုဖြစ်တာကြောင့် တစ်ခုခုတူညီသွားလျင် တိုက်ဆိုင်တာလို့ မှတ်ယူပေးပါရန် စာရေးသူဘက်ကမေတ္တာရပ်ခံပေးပါ တောင်းဆိုပါရစေရှင်... ***...
4K 124 18
Twenty was the best criminal mastermind there was. Nobody has ever seen his face unless he wanted them to, and nobody who hired him for work was ever...