Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Epilogue/10k special - You're my home

2.7K 81 70
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"Aish finally its spring break! I thought it would never come!" Jisung stretches his arms and lets out a long yawn as he stands in front of his half full suitcase.

"Love I told you to not stay up for the test yesterday! Are you tired?" I stop folding clothes and walk up to jisung, placing a hand on his forehead to see if maybe he had gotten a temperature.

Jisung giggles and swats my hand away, "It's okay hyung, I'll sleep on the train. I feel fine."

I sigh and pull away from the younger to go back to packing my suitcase. I knew Jisung overworks himself too much, I hope he can unwind this week.

I didn't even notice the figure walk up behind me until I felt a pair of lips press on my cheek for a second. I could feel myself turn a light red as I turn my head to see jisung smiling, "Sorry I made you worry hyung."

"I-it's okay..." I quickly revert my gaze back to the clothes, focusing on trying to hide my flustered self. Jisung starts loudly laughing before walking away.

Just then a knock sounds from the dorms door.. I could feel my heart drop as the familiarity hits. I immediately turn around when I see Jisung beginning to walk toward the door.

"H-Han-ah don't answer..." I reach out my hand. Memories flash in my brain. I couldn't surpress the fear that rose inside me.

Jisung turns around confused as he tilts his head. I quickly run up next to him and open the door myself, making sure my boyfriend was behind me.

My heart was beating in my ears, I was half expecting another man with a knife to be on the other side of the door. But it was just Chan and Jeongin.

Literally the least threatening people...

"Babe are you okay?" Jisung places a hand on my back, looking for my eyes, worried. I hadn't realized how panicked I seemed.

I finally breathe normal, "yeah... yeah I'm fine."

"Uh?" Chan speaks up from the doorway, earning our attention again. "Did we come at bad time?"

Jeongin nudges Chan side, "don't be rude.." He looks back at us and holds out a container, "We brought you some cupcakes! Give some to Ms. Han too!"

Jeongins smile was so bright, jisung and I almost had to cover our eyes. He was quite the precious one huh? Jisung lets out a giggle before accepting the cupcakes. "Thank you Jeonginnie! I'll make sure she gets some!"

Chan smiles at the two before looking back at me, "I'm glad everything worked out min." He pats my shoulder as I sheepishly smile.

"Thank you for being there for me in the hospital hyung." I bring him in for a side hug and he ruffles my hair.

"You sure have gotten softer after getting cuffed?"

"It's the boyfriend effect."

By now, Jeongin and jisung had sat down at the small kitchen table and were chatting away. The two of them getting along really well. Not to mention their cuteness was enough to power a village.

I pat Chan's chest to get his attention, "any plans for finally asking him?" I whisper in his ear, turning to make sure the younger boys don't hear.

Chan backs away a smiles playfully, "I'm seeing his family tommorow. I'm planning on asking there."

My lips curve up into a smile. Finally, after my hard work in getting them together, they were going to be official. Chan will finally be able to be with the janitor boy he's been crushing on for years.

"I think his mom already likes me," Chan continues to whisper in my ear, "Hyunjin always says that smiles at me in the halls. Once I even helped her when she dropped a few cleaning supplies, do you think that won her over?"

I almost burst out laughing at his innocence, "definitely."

****

Hours later, we were seated on a familiar train to a familiar destination. Busan. This time however, me and jisung was on good terms, so instead of him sleeping with a crooked neck, he was sleeping with a crooked neck on my shoulder.

He sure was tired, this was going to be a well needed break. This time I wasn't that nervous about arriving in Busan because I had already met Jisungs mother.

Instead I was more worried about another visit we were going to make. My house.

I sigh and sit back, this time I wasn't going to watch Cars to help my anxiety. Instead, I turn my head to the side, resting it on top of jisungs and moving closer to him. Watching the way his chest rises and falls and placing small kisses on his scalp.

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

When I tell you, pulling into that driveway was jaw dropping and eye opening, I'm not fucking lying. First of all, there wasn't a driveway. There was a whole fricking loopty loop around a fountain infront of his house.

"I thought this shit was only in movies..." I whisper with my mouth hung open as Minho helps me out the car.

"I thought your level of beauty was only in movies." Minho smirks a sends me a flying kiss.

"Ew no. Let's go inside."

Minho smiles and grabs onto my hand. He leads me to the massive double doors with guards at either side to open them. As much as I know this place held some bad memories for him, I was still curious to learn more about his life.

Starting off with the three fur balls that still occupied his Lock Screen- even after I changed mine to a picture of us.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS!" Minho crouches when we enter through the door. Three cats immediately crash into their owners afms.

I bring my hand to my mouth and crouch down next to Minho. "Oh my god theyre adorable."

"I told you so." Minho picks on up and stands as he pets them. The sparkle in his eyes unrecognizable.

"The real question is, which ones the cat?" I point at Minho and fhe furball in his hand. Suddenly she lets out a loud meow making the both of us burst out laughing.

"This is your eomma, soonie." Minho coos at the cat while pointing at me.

"Yah! Youre the eomma!" I giggle while playfully pushing his side.

A sudden throat clearing interrupts our moment. Minho quickly puts the cat down and we turn to see the woman standing by the stairs.

Almost immediately, I drop into a deep bow, similar to how minho had with my mother. Even thought I didn't know this woman and a part of me disliked her, I had to show utmost respect. "Hello Mrs. Lee."

"Ah hello Jisung. Pleasure to formally meet you." Minhos step mother smiles and steps closer to us. She too was still recovering. It must be hard living alone now.

Minho bows and brings his stepmother in for a hug. "How are things miyoung?"

"It's been okay. Now that your uncles taking over the buisness, he'll be moving into this place." Miyoung returns the hug with a sad smile, "I've been looking for places to stay."

Minho pulls away and looks back at me with sad eyes. I frown while looking at his step mother. The poor woman lost her husband and her house.

She turns to me and grabs my hands. "Thank you so much Jisung for being there for Minho." She unexpectedly lets a few tears slip. "You were there for him when we weren't and without you his father would have never been put away like he deserved."

I smile sadly at the woman infront of me. "I would do anything for him, Mrs. Lee."

She bring a hand to my cheek, "I'm glad somebody as kind and beautiful as you blessed our family.

I feel tears pushing on my eyes, "I'm sorry I ruined your husbands life." I suddenly sputter out.

Minho intertwines out fingers with a frown. Miyoung only shakes her head. "He deserved everything. I'm sorry our family brought so much pressure onto a young boy like you."

"I promise I mean it when I say I'd do anything for him."

She smiles and pulls me in for a quick hug, I swallow the lump in my throat and try to clear my eyes of tears. Today was going to be a good day.

Minho leads us up to his room once we finished talking with his step mother. I was excited to say the least, I wanted to know how my boyfriend grew up. The good, the bad, and the ugly parts.

My eye catches some of the pictures hanging along the staircase, "Hyung... is this you?" I point at one of them.

"Hm?" Minho turns around to see what I was looking at. It was a picture of a young boy smiling  as he sat on a young woman's lap. Minho looks at me with a sad smile. "Yeah... me and my birth mom."

"Aww babe." I wrap an arm around Minho, "You two were so cute." I send him a genuine smile, "I know where you got your cuteness from."

Minho scoffs and continues up the stairs, dragging me along by the hand, "I'm not cute."

"That's what you think~" I follow him with a singy songy voice.

I enter his room to see a full size bed in the center  and minimal furnitaure at the outer edges. It was mainly empty space.

"Wah" My eyes were wide when I take in the fact that his room was the size of my mom and Is place.

"This is my room babe." Minho catches my gaze, "on most days..." he mumbled the last part.

I frown and hold onto his hand tighter. "Do you miss it here?"

"Sometimes. But I think I realized how much I don't need this home." Minho says softly, looking around reminicisently.

"Why?" I ask slowly, as we wander around. Looking at the mostly empty room the boy had spent his whole life in.

"Because you're my home."

****

The two of us roll our suitcases through the familiar door. The small but homey house that Minho had grown attached to earlier this year. He often mentioned it on sleepless nights. It was nice to know he found comfort with us.

"Mom! We're here!" I yell out while slipping my shoes off. Minho following suit, using my shoulder to balence himself and almost resulting in us and the suitcases falling over.

My mom emerges from the kitchen with her apron and a wide smile on. "Hello boys! I was just finishing up dinner."

Minho immediately dips into a bow, "hello mom."

My mom and I exchange looks before our lips curved into a proud smile. I wrap my arm around Minho as he straightens up again. I'm so proud of him for finally opening up.

"Come come, sit down!" My mom leads us to the small table by the kitchen, "The food will be ready soon, you guys can wash up if needed!" She gives us a quick smile.

When she's gone, Minho turns to me with curious eye, "Hey Hannie?"

I hum in response, pulling out my phone to pass the time. I take a few sips of my water while scrolling.

"Actually when we get married, can we get a cute house like this one? Live a simple life?"

I start choking on my water. My eyes widen as I hit my chest to clear my throat. "M-married?" I sputter out, the sudden question had me speechless.

"Yeah." Minho says simply, his head tilted while waiting for an answer.

"Babe we're in h-Highschool?" I blink rapidly.

"But I already know I'm going to marry you."

If there was a scale to how red one's face could possibly go, I was definitely at the ghost pepper hot sauce end. I cover my face as a flustered smile plays my lips. "H-hyung you can't keep saying stuff like that o-out of nowhere!"

Minho smirks as he grabs my hands and moves them away from my face, "so is that a yes? Can we live together in a place like this?"

I giggle and let my head fall to his shoulder, "I wouldn't want it any other way."

A/n
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK

2k reads in 2 days is wild 😭😭

Hope you enjoyed this epilogue! There will be bonus chapters for side couples, like Seungjin, at milestones.

ALSO CHAPTER 40 WOOHOO

can we talk abt how this is my 3rd book chapter I released today across my page and like they were all like hella long.

The motivation today is wilddd

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
99.7K 3.1K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A clichรฉ story where jisung i...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
54.9K 2K 31
"You lied. You tricked me" "No Jisung that's not it please" Jisung never thought how his life would be but going from servant to boyfriend of the sec...