𝐌𝐒 πƒπ’π¨π¬πš

By zwritessss

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐒 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he br... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–

πŸπŸ“

1.4K 36 17
By zwritessss

"You don't kill people."

"Things change."

"Why'd I get stuck with an irrational best friend?" Talon sighs from my desk, a short piece of licorice sucked between his lips. "You can't walk into a jail, and kill someone."

I ignore his comments that he's been spurting since he stepped foot into the building. After the night at the club, I told him what Ziya told me and we collectively agreed that something had to be done. Prison isn't enough for me, and Talon's on my side with any decision that I make. Whether he agrees or not.

I open a cabinet, that holds my personal weapons, and pick out a general gun that's used worldwide. I examine it carefully before grabbing a single magazine, and a silencer. Talon drags on about something that I pay no attention to, and I grab a duffel bag from under the cabinet.

Ziya said the entire situation was handled, but my eyes couldn't pull away from the bruises that littered her neck. It unnerved me and angered me at the thought of another man putting his hands on her in that way. In any way. She's mine to touch in a way that an artist would touch their painting. Delicately and gently, unless wanted otherwise. I could only press kisses to her neck, and cover the bruises with my own markings every time I pushed into her.

Her words of praise and encouragement only pushed me further, and I marked her body from her neck down to her thighs. Ziya's presence alone does something to me that I can't fully explain, and I wanted to take care of her that night. I wanted to be in control, and she gave that to me. The power I felt surging through my body was like no other, and I thought I'd never feel like that while dominating a woman.

"What if this turns around on your little girlfriend?" Talon asks, throwing the pack of licorice at my back.

"It's handled."

"Oh, well thanks for running the entire plan by me, buddy," Talon says, sarcasm dripping in between his words.

I stuff everything I need into the duffel, making sure I have a few flash drives with me. I pocket my phone after sliding on a jacket that I found laying around. Something easy to burn. I leave Talon in the office, not bothering or caring about whatever he decided to complain about now.

Heads turn as I walk through the building—the familiar pairs of eyes not bothering me in the slightest. They honestly believe that I'm the second boss, and need my go ahead for every little thing. I'll admit, more money has been flowing in since the decision has been made but that brought on a variety of people who like to kiss ass. Talons words were: they'd rather listen than be shot with your bullets. The comment made me laugh because who'd think that grown ass men, in a gang, fear being shot. It hurts, of course, but it's nothing to fear.

Talon catches up with me, shoving the keys to my Rollys Royce in my hand.

"I'll handle the footage, and the money. You get the fuck in with that motherfucker, Dylan, and get the fuck out," he says, leaving no room for objection.

"Yes, boss," I retort, throwing the duffel at him.

He barely manages to catch it, no doubt cursing me in his head. I know Talon's undoubtedly running the situation through his head a thousand times, trying to think of every possible outcome so we can prevent it. Despite his actions, he's safe—cautious when we're doing things that's out of the ordinary. He likes to be in the known, so it's no doubt he's a little pissed when I spring the idea of murder and fail to add all of the details.

I ignore the ones that try to come up to me, but they can handle being alone for a couple hours. They're not babies, and I'm not a fucking babysitter. They need to get right, and start acting like they're part of a gang; this infant shit is not going to fly. I'm not a protector, and I've never cared about what happens to them. I'll happily move on, and do what I have to. What's done will be done, and they'll have no one to rely on. I don't care how they feel about it, because that's how its been since day one.

Everyone backs off as I push through them, realizing that I'm not in the mood to confirm or deny their actions. Talon meets up with me once we're outside, flinging extra clothes in the back. I don't ask where he got them from, and get in.

"Can't believe we're doing this," he mumbles, sliding into the car.

"Can't believe you didn't shut the fuck up yet," I reply, not letting my car warm up before pulling off.

"Because you don't do this," he groans, "I understand you fuck her on the regular, but why do you need to kill someone she handled?"

"Because it's not enough, Talon!" I shout, gripping the steering wheel tight enough for my knuckles to turn white. "He will die for putting his hands on her, and I won't be satisfied until then."

"Malik...you like this girl, don't you?"

"We don't have that type of relationship," I reply.

"That's not what I asked," he gets excited, "you like her!"

I ignore him for the rest of the ride, completely tuning out every question and comment that comes my way. Ziya and I don't have that type of relationship. We're each other's in every sense of the word, but not romantically. We're each other's pleasures, and I'd go to the ends of the earth to ensure her safety now that I have her in this way, but I know her mind is different. She knows she's mine, and I'm hers. She knows that no one else could have us in the way we have each other, but she isn't looking for a relationship. I don't think I can have her in a relationship. No matter what I desire when I'm alone in the middle of the night.

It's cliché as fuck, but I can't have someone in the way that I want when I'm in this business. They see anything as a weakness, and I know Ziya is a strong, independent woman—but she can't handle this. I don't need her handling this. At least, that's what I should think. There's a small part of me that doesn't care about the moral of it all, when there's a woman like her in my grasp. A part of me wishes that Ziya found out about what I did, and she'll continue this arrangement despite everything. She's tough, and guarded, for sure, but she isn't like the people I associate myself with.

"You're hard."

I glance down at my lap to see nothing.

"Just fucking with you," Talon smirks, "but you do like her. What're you gonna do bout it?"

"Silence you, so I can think."

"Why do you have to be so brutal? Are you like this with Ziya?"

***
"I should let you do this by yourself?" Talon grumbles.

He made ten too many jokes, which resulted in me punching him in the chest. I refused to pull over, and that got me complaints instead. I was close to shoving him out of the car, but he'd find his way back, and give me shit all week if he wanted to. I ignore his whining as I pull into a secluded part of the prison. Talon grabs the clothes from the back, flinging a hat into my lap.

I snatch the overalls from his lap, and unbutton my pants.

"I don't want to see your dick!" Talon says, pushing me into the door.

"Why, you can't control yourself around me?" I smirk, yanking my pants down and over my shoes.

Talon grumbles, stripping off his clothes, as I pull on the dark overalls. I zip it up, and pull on the hat that covered my eyes. Talon trades out his shoes, and I grab the bag from the back before getting out. I slide the jacket back on, making my way to the entrance of the building. Talon trails after me, taking the bag from my hand to gather the flash drives. He needs to transfer the footage, and information of this prison. Not only that, but money needs to be instantly transferred.

I tuck the gun into my jacket, the silencer and magazine tucked into my pocket. We meet guards at the entrance, who look bored. Their gaze turns sharp at the sight of us, and I motion Talon forward. The guards stand, and I step in their way.

"I'm Malik Atoni, and we scheduled a visit. Kindly move the fuck out of my way because I'm on certain timing."

Talon pats their shoulders as he moves past, sending me a look as he does. Their eyes widen at the mention of my name, that I rarely like to use but it gets things done faster. They're doing their jobs, and it's an honest nuisance. The main security guard steps out of way, bumping into the other in fear. I almost roll my eyes at the time that's been wasted, and push past them without regard.

"I'll let them know you're coming!" one stutters behind me.

I slip into the second set of doors, skipping past security, and going into the separated part of the prison that's set for people in solitary confinement. I don't know who requested to have him there, but they should've known that it wasn't going to be enough. Not from me. I check my phone to check the progress, seeing that everything is now on me.

Talon: footage done. money transferred. get in, get out.

I tuck my phone back into my pocket, meeting another guard by the entrance. He nods at the sight of me, leaving his belt on the ground as he walks off. I carelessly pick the belt off the ground, slinging it around my shoulder as I enter the facility. Inmates peek through the clear slots, watching me, wondering who I'm here for. They always know, and they keep quiet when they know what's best for them. I round my way to cell 24, removing the belt from my shoulder to open the door.

Inside is Dylan, hunched over in a corner. He restlessly turns his head towards me, malice in his eyes. I snort at the expression, closing the door behind me.

"Prison getting to you already? It hasn't even been a full day, Dylan."

"Who are you?" he sneers, "a new guard that likes it up the ass?"

"I'm just paying a debt," I shrug, pulling the gun from the waistband of my pants. I clip on the silencer after putting in the magazine.

Dylan backs away, cornering himself by the toilet that won't protect him in the slightest. I wish someone was here, so they could see his heinous act of suicide, but I guess just me will have to suffice. I spin the gun in my hand, holding the handle out to him. He frantically shakes his head, his anger quickly being replaced with fear. I relish in it, knowing that his last emotion will be fear before death. I'll be the last face he sees, and Ziya's name will be the last he hears.

I move closer to him, urging him to take it. He shakes his head again, forcing me to grab his hand and placing the gun in his hold.

"What do you want? Why are you doing this?"

I tilt my head, giving him a knowing look, "you put your hands on someone you shouldn't have. Now you're paying the price. If you don't shoot yourself, I'll do it for you...and you don't want me doing it for you, Dylan, I promise you that."

I guide his hand to his head, pressing the gun to his temple. His eyes lock with mine, his body trembling before me, but he doesn't get mercy. He could pull that shit with anyone else, but he will die today by his own hand. It's funny how a man so proud could switch in the matter of seconds to beg for his life. They can't face death. They can't fake an invincibility when their life is threatened, and their life flashes before their eyes.

"Wait!" he cries, "who did I hurt? I'll apologize, and live out my sentence. I swear-"

A tsk leaves my lips, and I presser the gun firmer against his head.

"Ziya Caddel," I say, seeing the recognition flash in his eyes, "you touched my woman, Dylan. That's unforgivable."

"That bitch?!"

I slam him further against the wall, covering his hand with my own. I hook my finger on the trigger, staring into his eyes for a second more. Dylan chokes on his words, silently pleading with me.

"For Ziya."

His mouth opens in a plea, but I press the trigger without another thought. The only noise to be heard is a sharp gasp coming from him, and the sound of a body dropping to the floor. Blood splattered on my face, and I smear it with the back of my hand. I place the gun in Dylan's hand, before leaving. The inmates still stood by their slots, a knowing glare in their eyes. They back away when I look at them, making me scoff.

I exit the facility to see Talon leaning against the wall. I drop the belt back where I got it, stripping off the jacket to use it as a wipe. The gates are open for our departure, and I look to Talon.

"It's done," he says, joining my side. I know he means his side.

"It's done," I repeat, confirming the murder of Dylan Arogatti.

Let this be the start of a lesson that no one touches Ziya Caddel and lives to see the end of it.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*
Tbh this is so baddd 😩 I was so stuck on this chapter, but good news is I already have two more chapters written! Expect them next week, or if this chapter does well, this weekend ❤️

BTW! I am writing a book for Talon. I've written the prologue "00" for Talon's book, so do we want that?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
QOTD: we see that Malik mayy like Ziya, but do we think she feels the same?
AOTD: as the author, I say wait and see :)

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•**•*•*
THAT'S IT. FOR EXTRAS, TEASERS, EDITS & MORE, CHECK OUT MY SOCIALS:
Instagram: @ zwritesss
Threads: @ zwritesss
TikTok: @ zwritessss

See you later, alligators 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 4.8K 23
She's a submissive He's a dominant They both are kinky fucks She's shy He exists loudly They both are broken She's poor He's rich They both want lo...
52.4K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENTπŸ”ž He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
1.1M 15.6K 62
He gripped my waist flipping our position, my hands quickly gripping the headboard of my bed. My legs straddled his face, my cunt hovering over his m...