Miles morales in Naruto

Autorstwa LilJ1122

What if the ultimate spider man,miles morales was in the Naruto universe? Więcej

Explanation/abilites
The hidden leaf
The Snake And The Spider
Revenge
Sage mode

Origins

35 0 0
Autorstwa LilJ1122

Miles morales was born in the hidden village of clouds.
His mother,Rio morales advocated for peace while his father,Jefferson Davis was a shinobi, respected by all,even the raikage held him in high regards.
Miles uncle,Aaron davis on the other hand,wasn't so liked among the common folk of the village.But miles loved him,and that was enough.
Miles morales was about 10 when he discovered his kekkai genkai.He already had developed strong muscles,and there was radiation found lurking in his body.In two years of training,he's discovered his bioelectricity and camouflage. He went to a shinobi school and was the top of his class. Miles had no affinity to any specific element though.He was 12 years old now,he attended a ceremony in honor of his father's achievements.As miles was watching,his brain rang and shook like an earthquake was inside his head,and suddenly...there was darkness.All the boy could hear was his mother,calling his name.And slowly,the darkness faded.Miles looked around to see-

Miles:What-what happened?!Wheres dad?!
He got on his feet as his mother descended to her knees,relieved at her son being alive.
Miles:Mom...I
Rio:Miles...
Miles:I'm going to-
Rio:No...no
Miles slowly walked away from his mother.
Rio:No...No!Miles!
Miles:I'm gonna go find dad.
Miles walked and crawled through the destroyed buildings.He walked around and saw many ninja injured along with civilians,he helped escort and evacuate on his way through the destruction.Eventually he saw his father, laying on the ground.
Miles:DAD!
He ran over the his father,shaking his body, trying to wake him up.
Miles:Wake up!Dad!Wake up!
He continued to scream and plead for his father to move,but...nothing.As Miles mourned over his fathers corpse,he heard footsteps.His head rang again.
Miles:It-it's-warning...me.
Miles composed himself and saw a masked man walk through the smoke.

???:No survi-

The mystery man was knocked completely unconscious.Miles lifted his father's body and walked back the way he came,eventually he found his mother again,who saw her dead husband and was heartbroken.
Days later,a funeral was held in the rain.Miles looked around for his uncle,but couldn't find him.As miles sat on the floor,a large man approached him.

???:This...belonged to your father.
The man handed over a headband to miles.
???:I thought you should have it.
Miles:...Thanks.
Weeks pass and miles is extremely sad.He starts missing school,for miles didn't ever have friends,and his father and uncle were his sort of escape from that harsh reality.But with Aaron nowhere to be found and his father dead,the boy was alone.All he had was his mother and vice versa.One day,someone knocked on his door,he expected his mom,but when he opened the door-

Killer bee:Ay!yoyoyo!The names killer bee lil' bro!
Miles:...
Killer bee:Damn,cold reception.Ice cold killer impressions.
Miles:...Get out of my house.
Killer bee:Can't do that my brother.We gotta have a discussion about your father!
Miles:...Fine.
Killer bee:Cool!...Follow me.
Miles followed killer bee to the raikage's office.
He sees the man who gave him his father's headband.
Miles:Your the raikage?
Ay:Correct.Do you know why you were called here?
Miles:Something about my dad right?
Ay:Yes.That man you took out at the disaster...he died.He seemed to have a stroke.
Miles:Did he say anything?
Ay:All he said was "for the demons".You are going on a recon mission with Bee.Engage only if you have to.
Miles:Got it.
Killer bee:Understood yo!
The duo went outside the office.
Miles:So who else is joining us?
Killer bee:No one!Just the two of us,you and me man!
Miles:They're sending 2 people?
Killer bee:2 people is all they need!We in and out like weeds!
Miles:...Huh?
Killer bee:Let's get going!
Miles:I'll stop by my house first.
Miles went to his room and picked up his prototype suit.Killer bee sees miles in his suit at the edge of a platform at the end of the village.

Killer bee:Nice brother!
Miles:How do you do with heights?
Killer bee:Ain't nothing a problem for me.
The man jumped off the edge yelling.
Killer bee:WEEEEEEEE!!
Miles follows him off the edge through the clouds to lower ground,they go to the said location,an old abandoned warehouse.They go inside through a rooftop entrance and see a herd of these "demons".
Miles:That's a lot of people.
Killer bee:And for what?A cult?
Miles:Yeah...for a cult.
Miles spit those last words with venom in his voice,and killer bee picked up on it.Suddenly, the floor creaked and caved beneath their feet.
They land in the center of the room.They're surrounded.
Miles:Let's do this.
Killer bee:Right on brother!
The duo gets to work and easily manhandles the demons.Miles is surprised at killer bee's physique,seeing him punch a demon into a wall so hard the demon's body cratered that said wall.Miles and Bee were doing great work.They eventually knocked everyone out.
Killer bee:Now what?
Miles:We should investigate the area.
The duo walks around the room and sees a hallway,they cross and see two unfamiliar people.One of them was wearing a purple and green suit,and the other man's body was black and white.Miles saw the duo and anger grew in his heart.Those have to be the people behind the bombing incident.
Killer bee(whispering):Ay man,calm down!
Miles ignored his partner and rushed in with a venom punch.The black and white man conjured a blast of energy,sending miles back.
Costumed man:Let me handle him.
Black and white man:Alright.

Prowler:I'll take you on little man.
Miles:You...it...was you.
Yellow electricity surge through miles while body.
Miles:IT WAS YOU!
Miles charges forward at the Prowler,but the man sends purple lightning out in a large burst around him,shocking miles.Miles however, starts to absorb the lightning,surprising everyone there.
Prowler:How'd you-
The man was interrupted by miles violently tackling him,picking him up with one hand,and punching him square in the face.Miles doesn't let go however,and continues punching prowler in the face.The black and white man was about to charge a blast but was interrupted by killer bee.
Killer bee:Your fights with me yo!

Mister negative:Very well then.
Mister negative starts sending out waves of blasts,but Bee dodges them all and gets in close,Bee the pulls out his swords and starts clashing with the negative man.Killer bee was swinging around and spinning with tremendous speed,clashing with and cutting the negative man every time Bee swung.
Mister negative:Dammit he's quick!
Killer bee quickly put his swords away as red chakra covered his body,the chakra formed into 8 different tails as killer bee blitzes right in front of the negative man.
Killer bee:Lariat!
Killer bee clashes his arm with Mister negative's whole head.

The man is sent into a wall and is knocked out cold.His body starts changing color,his skin turns white as his tuxedo turns to normal black and white.Miles still hasn't let up,the prowler tried to fight back,but he was too weak to stop the boy's rampage,his helmet was protecting him against the violent blows,but it starts hitting its limit,and eventually the prowler's mask is broken.Miles is shocked to see...his uncle?
Miles:Uncle Aaron?
Aaron:M-miles?
Aaron kicks miles off of him and hits him with charged purple lightning.Killer bee steps in and literally stomps Aaron's head in,knocking him out cold.Miles absorbs the lightning again,but falls to his knees.Killer bee goes to him.
Killer bee:What's wrong my brother?
Miles:That man...h-he's my uncle.He was working with t-them!HE-
Miles stopped speaking as he was lost in his thoughts and distraught.Killer bee picked him and used the tails of red chakra to carry their two foes.Miles gets so emotional that he grows tired,to the point he passes out.He wakes up in a white room with a window,he sees that he's in a blue gown.
Miles:I'm...at the hospital?
Killer bee:You alright brother man?
Miles:...Yeah.Where are they?
Killer bee:They're being held up in the raikage's office.
Killer bee walks out of the room.Miles is left with his thoughts.His own uncle helped kill his father?His own brother?Why?Miles then remembers that his father and uncle had a falling out prior to the incident.
Miles sees his costume next to his bed,along with some casual clothes.He takes the gown off
and switches to the normal clothes.He walks to the raikage's office and sees Mister negative and...his uncle,unmasked.
Ay:This is Aaron Davis,your uncle yes?
Miles:...Yeah.
Aaron:Miles-
Ay:QUIET!This other man here is Martin Li.He was thought to be dead and seems to be the head of the "demons".He was also an inhabitant of the hidden cloud.
Killer bee:Alright,first things first.Why'd you do it,huh?
The duo was silent.Miles breaks the silence with charges of bio electricity in his arms.
Miles:Answer the question.
Martin looked to his partner,who nodded. Martin sighed before speaking.
Martin:We were ordered to.
Miles:By who?
Aaron:Miles listen-
Miles violently grabs his uncle by his neck.
Miles:NO!YOU LISTEN!He was your brother! Does that even mean anything to you?!DOES IT?!Who asked you to bomb the village and kill my dad!?WHO?!
Miles bio electricity all flowed to his fist.He arches it up.
Miles:I'm not asking again.
Aaron knew his son was a good person who wouldn't normally take the life of another person,even if that person took the life of another.But Aaron also knew...that Miles loved his parents more than anything else.But the man who ordered him was a terrifying man.He was cruel,cunning,and powerful.Aaron believes there isn't a single person who could stop him. Not even the raikage.
Martin:If we didn't bomb it ourselves when he ordered us to,he'd have destroyed it with his bare hands!We didn't know that man would die!
Ay:That's no excuse to attack your own home village!
Aaron:He said that...he would spare you.
Miles:And that was it?You just chose to screw everyone else over,for one person?!Evn your own brother?!HE'S DEAD!DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT?!HE!IS!DE-
Suddenly,a VERY large man charges through the window of the office.The dust clears to reveal-

???:You were looking for me,yes?
Ay:Who are you?
Rhino:Aleksei,but you may call me...the Rhino!
Ay:Aleksei?
Miles:Who's Aleksei?
Killer bee:An old war buddy of my bro's.He was supposed to be dead.
Ay:Even if it's you my old friend.
Ay charges forward with a powerful punch.
Ay:No one attacks my village and gets away with it!
Ay throws the punch,but to everyone's shock,the rhino simply grabs the fist,dead stopping it.
Ay:H-how did you?
Rhino:You disappoint me Ay.
Rhino punches Ay right through the wall, sending him outside.As everyone is distracted, Martin transforms and breaks the bonds tying him and Aaron together.
Rhino:Kill them.
The rhino jumps out the building,following the raikage.
Martin and Aaron stare at each other,they then run out the door and try to escape the building.
Killer bee:I'll get them!You help my bro!
Miles:Right!
Miles jumps through the same hole in the hall and sees rhino and the Raikage fighting on another platform

(Rhino is thanos and the raikage is hulk)
Miles charges in with a venom punch,sending the rhino back a bit,but the large man shrugs it off.Blue lightning surrounds Ay's body as he takes his cloak off.
Ay:Lightning chakra mode!

Ay and Miles charge at the rhino and start tag teaming him.Rhino throws punches,but their dodged as the raikage kicks rhino's knee backwards,miles arches his arms up with bio electricity,bringing them down together like a sledgehammer.The rhino is sent flying off the building,but he fixes himself in the air and grabs ahold of the ledge of another building.
Miles:Dammit!He's too tough for us.Can we get him out of that suit?
Ay:No,it's impossible,that suit is a second skin. And even if we did,his physical strength and speed isn't increased by the suit.All it does is make him look tough,and increase his durability.
Miles:We're screwed.
Ay:Do you have anything else?
Miles:To be honest I only know one lightning jutsu.
Ay:Then put everything you have into it!I'll-
Miles:WAIT!That's it!Give me your hand and muster all the chakra and lightning that you can.
The raikage grabs Miles hand and puts all of his power into it,he falls to his knees from exhaustion.Miles had so much power that his skin turned luminescent and see through, showing his whole skeleton,the sparks and glow all went to his hand.
Miles:Lightning style,thunderclap arrow!
A lightning projectile the size of a building rushes towards the rhino,too fast for him to dodge.

The smoke and dust fades to show the rhino unconscious and badly burnt.Miles and the raikage go back up to the office.They see killer bee with an unconscious Martin and Aaron in his arms.Martin and Aaron are sentenced to prison.
Months pass
Miles goes to visit his uncle.
Aaron:Hey little man.
Miles:...
Aaron:So,what did you want to speak to me about?
Miles:This...is the last time we see each other.
Aaron:W-what?
Miles:I-I can't forgive you,or Li,or Aleksei.It's just not in me.But I can't keep holding this hatred in my heart for any of you either.And so...it's just over.Goodbye Uncle Aaron.
Miles leaves without saying a single word. Aaron is left in silence.Miles goes to his home, seeing his mother.
Rio:Ah,miles!How was your trip?
Miles:It was...it was what I needed.But enough about me.What do YOU need mom?
Rio:That's sweet miles but...I think I just need some time.
Miles nodded as he and his mother ate dinner.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

33.1K 627 18
Banish for doing his job, Naruto left never to be seen again in the elemental nations. Now years later, Naruto finds his life more interesting as the...
2.4K 56 8
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man dies, only a few days after his birthday, from fighting the Sinister Five. He suddenly wakes up in a world where bein...
162K 1.8K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...
5K 162 10
Earth 1610. A small universe in an endless web of possibilities and fascinating stories of an amazing and spectacular hero. A timid teenager gets bit...