๐ŸŒž Sun and Moon ๐ŸŒš Oneshots!!

By HelloKitty_Machete

Yo yo yo, It's ya pal back at it again. The title says it all, folks. Hopefully I will do more chapters than... More

Info + Requests
๐ŸŒžSunny x Chubby! GN reader
๐ŸŒžSunny x Chubby!Fem!Reader SMUT
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™Eclipse x Suicidal!Reader (Comfort/Angst)

๐ŸŒšMoon x GN reader SMUT

79 2 1
By HelloKitty_Machete

It was the after hours at the daycare of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex. You were on patrol of looking out for the daycare in case of any break ins. You've been dating Sunny and Moon for quite awhile now. Every now and then you two (either Sun or Moon) have 'fun'. Of course, you're in the relationship where you center it around love...not always lust. However tonight would be different. 

You were walking around the daycare, doing your rounds before going back to the desk to do your paperwork. You hear the friction of metal and a zip line. Must be Moon prowling around again. You feel the padded floor vibrate from Moon land behind you, trying to be sneaky. You hear him giggle mischievously before turning around and flashing the flash light onto his face. "Agh! Keep that blasted light off of me!" He squealed while putting his hands up to cover his face.

You laugh a little. "Then don't try to sneak up on me. You suck at that." You point out to him. 

Moon frowned and let out a raspy sigh. He slugged over towards the hellish jungle gym. That's when you saw your opportunity. With a swift motion of your hand, you slap Moon's ass, which kinda hurt because you were just slapping metal with one layer of clothing over it. "Hey Moon, nice ass!" You say while you do the shenanigan. 

Moon shrieks in surprise, his gears inside him turning faster. He looked back at you with this look of dissatisfaction on his face. You giggle at yourself. "How's THAT for spooking you." You yell proudly. 

Suddenly, Moon grows this devilish grin on his face, his sharp teeth showing. "Oh, you're so getting fucked..." He curses, which you've never heard before out of him. 

"Oh shit..." You mumble before beginning to sprint towards the other side of the room. You hear the thumping of Moon's heavy machinery running after you. He sure does have longer legs than you do, so it was easy for him to catch you. You shriek whenever Moon pounces on you and pins you to the floor, holding onto your arms. You're laying on your stomach. "Gotcha..." Moon purrs into your ear. 

He opens his mouth wide and takes his long tongue out and licks the back of your neck sloppily. This sends shivers down your spine. "You're such a brat, Y/N..." He breathes on your neck. 

"What...What are you planning to do to me?" You ask Moon. 

He bites down on your neck, hard enough to make you wince in pain. After he's done doing that, he murmurs. "Hmm...you'll see, starlight..." 

Moon gets up off of you and stands up. He picks you up and takes you over towards where the miniature seats are. He sits himself down on one of them, laying you over on his lap with your ass in the air. "May I play with you, my love?" He asks for your consent for whatever is about to happen. 

You think for a moment. You're always okay with the fact that they enjoy pleasuring you, but they always ask for your consent before actually doing anything, which you think is nice. You answer hungrily "Please..." 

Moon chuckles like the heathen he is before ripping your bottoms and under garments apart. "Hey!" You shriek, a little embarrassed. 

He doesn't reply. At first he spreads your cheeks and lightly massages them. You feel yourself grow aroused and red-faced.  Before you even know it, Moon slaps your bottom hard. You yelp with a mixture of pain and pleasure. The metal on your bare skin hurt, but deep down inside, you liked it. Moon keeps smacking your ass over and over. At some point, you hear him growl "Mmmh...such a good slut..." 

This made you go crazy. You whimpered loudly at the last hit he gave you. Moon laughed at this, thinking it was cute. When he stopped, he leaned down and began to kiss the red spots on your bottom. "So delicate..." He said between kisses 

After he was done with the kissing, he flips you where your stomach is up, then moves your legs where they're over his shoulders and his face is between your thighs. You whimper as you feel his breath on your sex. Moon giggles, "I wish I was able to taste you....I bet you'd taste divine..." 

Before Moon begins his feast, He gives gentle kisses on your both of your thighs. "You're so sweet." You gush. 

"Heheh, I try to be..." Moon replies. 

That's when he started to slowly flick his tongue on your sex. It feels like this long tentacle going up and down it. You move your head back and look up at the glow in the dark stars that are plastered on the ceiling. You feel yourself grow dizzy from your blood rushing to your head. "Moon..." You whine. 

It's like he understands what you're getting at because he lies you down on the ground and spreads your legs wide open. Moon continues to chow down, licking and sucking every part of you down there. His metallic tongue begins to get wet from your juices that are spilling out of you. Whimpering and moaning, you shake your legs as Moon gets all your sensitive parts, including your aching hole. He notices that you gasp and whine every time he reaches your entrance. He laughs to himself, "Getting needy, aren't we?" 

You answer with a breathy "Y-Yes.."  

Moon chuckles once more and stops what he's doing. He then uses his fingers to trace your opening. You look up at him to see what Moon's doing. Whenever you do look up, Moon makes eye contact with you the whole time he teases you. You look into each others eyes for a solid eleven seconds. You move your head back down to look at the star stickers again. Without warning, Moon slams two of his fingers inside you. You mewl loudly in response, arching your back. Moon's smile becomes wider than before. "So adorable...and naughty..." 

He begins to move his fingers, going deep inside you. All you hear is your moaning, the wet sounds of Moon's fingers sliding back and forth inside you, and that sexy laugh Moon lets out. He goes slow at first, barely picking up the pace. He then stops, pulling his fingers out. You let out a whimper of disappointment and look up. Moon crawls on top of you and begins to kiss you passionately. You gladly return the favor and kiss him back. You hear him groan in the kiss like he's getting something physical out of this. Sure, he's able to enjoy it, but not...you know...it's not like he has a dick. But hearing him groan like that...DAYUM. That sure made your heart flutter. 

You open your legs wider and grind against Moon's leg that's between your thighs. "Please, Moony...I need this." You whine after breaking the kiss. 

Moon tilts his head in curiosity. "You need what? Use your words, Y/N..."

You groan as he moves his leg away. "I need you to make me...f-feel good!" You exclaim shyly. 

At that, he shoves his two fingers back inside you with the same shit eating grin on his face. You moan in response. "Moon~!" 

This makes Moon go absolutely bonkers. He slams his fingers back and forth inside you, going deep and hitting your g spot. This drives you crazy. Moon goes down to your neck and bites and licks certain spots. You were getting close to orgasm. You warn Moon by tapping him on the shoulder and biting your lip hard . He continues to do everything the same until you eventually reach climax. You shake your legs and arch your back, crying Moon's name once more. After you reach the high of your orgasm, Moon slides his fingers out of your opening. The robot chuckles, "Had fun?" He asks you, gently kissing the bite marks on your neck. 

You're panting like an anxious dog. You nod your head in response, not being able to find the words just yet. Moon kisses you gently one last time before getting off top of you. He picks you up bridal style and heads for his loft. "Let's get you cleaned up, baby doll." 

He connects himself to the zip line and takes you up to the loft. Theres a little bed in there along with some oversized clothes you could put on since your bottoms were ripped into shreds. He lays you down on the bed cleans you up with a towel. Moon then gives you undergarments to put on. You get up, put them on, and jump in your boyfriend's lap. He smiles a little. "Thank you, Moon." You say. 

"For what?" 

"Making me feel good and loved." You inform 

He gushes, "Oh, it's not a big deal, we just want to make you happy." 

You kiss his cheek. "I love you." 

Moon pecks your lips. "We love you more." 

You rest you head on his shoulder and drift on to sleep, thinking about how lucky you are to have them by your side.

(1522 words) 

GOD DAUYM THAT WAS A LONG ONE. Now, I know I said I wouldn't do smut until someone requested it. HOWEVER, there are people from the previous book that wanted a Moon smut chapter. Well for those who came from that book to this book, here ya go! I hope you guys enjoyed it! 

- Teddy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 5.6K 13
Lets just say Naruto is a sexy blond boy and when he gets enrolled at a new school everybody loves him and he has a thousand fan girls and fanboys in...
31.4K 1K 134
These are basically mini books ranging from 4-10 parts. Disclaimer it's mostly just Sarah and Cate characters. Some characters include: - Sarah's AH...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
21.7K 428 38
This is their Minecraft characters not their irl selfs