Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

Por your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... Más

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 15

1.5K 76 7
Por your_author00

Levi stared worriedly at the sleek black car in front of him, two blonds sat in the driver and passenger seats.

He raised a judging eyebrow.

"When did you learn to drive again?"

He could feel the amusement radiating off of them as well as the foreboding deceit.

The boy could only pray it was about their driver's license and not what they were about to do to him.

"Two years ago. Hop in."

Biting his lip, his eyes scanned over the car again.

"Where'd you get the car from?"

"Derek lent it to us. Are you gonna get in or what?"

Isaac leaned back in his seat, cracking his knuckles with a knowing smirk. Levi didn't like his cockiness all too much. He used it to hide his old life.

"Where are you taking me? Cause if you guys are trying to kill me or something, I'm not really in the mood."

The Lahey boy rolled his eyes and climbed out of the car, rather gracefully if you'd asked Levi and Erica, but don't, because they're biased to his looks.

Without warning, the dirty blond grabbed his supposed friend by the forearm, opened the back door and shoved him in.

Levi didn't even have time to sit up and think before the door was slammed and a clicking sound was heard.

He looked up, seeing Erica had locked it as Isaac got back in.

"A- why the fuck does Derek have child locks in his car? B- what the fuck! I was gonna get in."

"We don't have time for your stalking. Just accept the favour we're so kindly giving you and shut up."

He did shut up for the entire journey. Instead of speaking, or asking more questions that wouldn't get answered truthfully, he opted for watching out the window.

Every turn they took, he questioned internally whether this was going to be his last day alive.

Sure, he wanted to find out what the hell was happening and why it was happening to him specifically.

But was it worth being kidnapped and dragged out to the middle of nowhere?

No.

Turned out, the middle of nowhere, was an abandoned subway tunnel.

With graffiti and an empty train carriage.

He was definitely getting brutally mauled at the end of this.

Either that or Derek has awful taste in homes.

Boyd, an aura of 'what the fuck are you doing' surrounding him, stepped out of the carriage, a confused stare in his eyes.

"Where the hell have you guys been? Derek was pissed."

Levi rolled his eyes internally. Of course they lied about that too.

Fucking werewolves.

Isaac smirked and wrapped an arm around the shorter boy, gesturing to him with his head as Boyd raised a judging brow.

"Our friend here wanted to talk to our boss. We're just doing him a favour."

The pair glared at each other for a moment and Levi felt a small sense of loneliness from the boy in front.

He'd got the bite to be a part of something. And now the people who were supposed to be his friends were leaving him out to sneak around with some other boy.

Levi felt bad.

Really bad.

It wasn't fair.

But what could he do?

Suddenly, the tense atmosphere was cut as a booming voice echoed around the station.

"When I say, keep your head down and stay here, what do you think I mean?"

The three betas seemed to shrink down in size at his voice, and possibly the red pair of glowing eyes glowering at them all through the train's doorway.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Derek let his gaze fall onto the Powis teen.

"What are you doing here?"

Fighting down the urge to bow down or run away, the green eyed brunette took in a deep breath and brought in all the confidence he could.

Sometimes he wished he could take in someone else's feelings on control. Like how he took in someone's fear.

That would be nice.

"I needed to talk to you." The Hale raised a brow, as if telling him to continue. "About Gerard Argent."

At the name, it seemed something clicked in his brain and he nodded.

"You three, go get lunch or something. Stay out of trouble."

Erica straightened immediately, as well as Boyd, and began walking away, like zombies on their way to feed on someone.

But Isaac stayed.

He radiated concern, causing Levi to look up at the boy.

Isaac's eyes showed how he was fighting himself.

Stay or leave?

"Isaac." Derek's voice was loud, causing him to break out of whatever trance he was in. "Go."

After a moment, the dirty blond nodded and walked out slowly, wandering if it was the best idea to leave such a weak teen with a powerful alpha.

Too late now.

"What happened? What did he say to you?"

Straight to it.

Alrighty.

"Something about staying away from someone who knows how to control an empath. He knew my mum. What she was. And then he threatened me. If I'm not on his side, he can 'persaude' me back. And he had this like green liquid. What even is his side man, I mean this is so fucking stu-"

"Green liquid?"

Frowning, the boy licked his lips.

"That's all you got from that? Green liquid. I'm being threatened here!"

Derek rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

"What he had, if he uses that on you, you won't be in control okay?"

"What are you even talking about?"

The werewolf huffed in frustration.

"Elephant blood. Think of it like a drug to empaths okay? It makes them... Susceptible to others. If Gerard gave you that, he'll be in control of you."

Oh.

Great.

This is just peachy.

"Why the hell would anyone wanna control and empath? They're the most useless supernatural thing in the freaking world!"

Derek shook his head, staring at him in the eyes.

"That's where you're wrong. You think all you can do is just feel emotions? No."

Levi squinted.

What?

"Well what else can I do then, if you're all so high and mighty in knowledge?"

The man walked a few steps back to lean against the train, thinking for a moment.

Tell the truth or lie?

What does he benefit from either?

Nothing.

What does Gerard benefit from telling the truth?

Everything.

"I don't know. All I know is empaths were used all over the world for something. And they were hunted down for it. If a hunter wants to use you, when most of them used to go out of their way to kill people like you, better watch out."

Levi waited for him to continue. To say something else. Anything else.

But he didn't.

"Do you know how to control me then? He said it's someone I feel... Drawn to. At Scott's house, I couldn't leave. Was that cause of you?"

Yes.

"No."

Letting out an annoyed breath, the brunette nodded.

"Great. So you don't know anything else?"

"No."

"Okay. I have to go home, alright? Thanks for... Whatever this was."

He turned to start to walk away, only stopping at the sound of the werewolf's voice.

"Be careful."

"Yeah. Sure."

The boy continued walking out, prepared to go back home and hopefully go to sleep for the rest of his sorry life.

A few minutes into his walk, his ears rang with the sound of his ringtone.

Bringing his phone out, Levi saw 'unknown number' and rolled his eyes.

Always so mysterious in this town.

"Hello?"

"Levi? It's Stiles."

The brunette frowned.

"How did you even get my number?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Don't worry about that right now. Jackson escaped. He got a restraining order against us."

The Powis teen's eyes widened.

"What? How am I meant to go to class? I sit right next to him."

"No. Just against me and Scott. For some reason, he didn't rat you and Allison out."

Allison.

Shit.

He really needed to apologise to her.

"Oh. Okay. So, why did you call me?"

"Um. I don't know. Because- oh, you know what, it's kind of breaking up, sorry. Have to go, bye Levi!"

The dial buzzed, showing he'd hung up.

Levi huffed.

This day was going great.

What could possibly get wor-

A hissing sound came from behind him, causing the boy to turn around and see what it was.

And to his luck, crawling, was a very angry looking Kanima.

Staring right at him.

Great.

Eeee

Sorry it took so long

I love stiles. My little stalker

Also Derek's just making problems for the future and I love him for that

Thanks fo reading!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.2K 664 26
(Completed) "I wanted you to turn around!" It's been months and it's now the beginning of Junior year Everyone thinks that everything is back to no...
45.3K 850 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
130K 2.6K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...
44.2K 761 50
When Emily moved from England to Beacon Hills to have a fresh start and get away from her past at her old school was it the fresh start she intended...