๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ - Home School

By asparkleofyaanphie

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ โ we ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ with a ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ that was ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ than ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, two girls... More

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ :: ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ?

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ : ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น

115 15 6
By asparkleofyaanphie

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

"Ms Ji-ah, why do you want your children to study in home school?" The old man, his glasses perched on his nose, maintained a stoic expression as he questioned.

He listened to the woman's response. He could sense a hint of amusement in her voice, knowing that her answer would be different from the others.

With a dark chuckle, the woman, named Ji-ah, adorned in an expensive dark blue suit, her curly hair cascading down, complementing her expensive pearl jewelry.

She revealed, "My daughter wants to enter the luxurious and jaw-dropping world of fashion. However, I believe that this path was a waste of time for their family, who specializes in technology and informative resources. I wanted to ensure that my daughter, the sole heiress of their technological legacy, would not be swayed by the allure of fashion. Home school seems like the solution to eradicate this "disgusting thought" and instill a sense of purpose in my daughter. She must abide to my rules." The woman wore a smirk, anticipating a reciprocating reaction from the old man. However, his expression remained emotionless, silently absorbing her words.

"And your son?" The old man continued, which made the smirk fade away from Ji-ah's face.

"He is my step son. To be honest I'm forced to take care of him." she huffed. "My daughter wanted him to join. It's good anyway, I have time for my personal stuff. My daughter and that brat can spare me a break." Ji-ah continued, not feeling any remorse for her step son.

"Do you think your children can endure the pressure that could result in our intense courses?" Another woman who accompanied the old man, also dressed in the school's uniform as well as her hair tied in a bun, her lips having a reddish tint asked.

"My step son can handle anything." Ji-ah replied carelessly. "But my daughter has no other choice. And if she cannot, she's dead to me." she replied, finishing it off with a grin.

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

The old man, dressed in the distinguished uniform of the prestigious boarding school, turned his attention to the two girls standing before him. One of them possessed a cascade of fiery, reddish-colored hair, adorned in simple attire. The other girl, with her short hair and fashionable bangs, exuded a sense of confidence in her preppy outfit. With a stern yet caring expression, the old man began to explain the arduous journey that awaited those seeking a coveted scholarship at Home School.

"Alright," the brown-red haired girl spoke up, her voice filled with determination.

The old man then posed the question to the girls, "What makes you both feel that you deserve the scholarships?"

"I am an orphan," the brown-red haired girl began, her words carrying the weight of her life's hardships. "I don't possess the financial means and familial support that many others take for granted. There's no way I can pay a tuition fee exceeding a million. I believe that this school can change my fate. This school is the gift to my life."

With a gentle nod, the old man turned his attention to the girl with bangs, awaiting her response.

"I have a family." The girl with bangs replied. "And I have the house, but not a home." she coldly continued. "My adoptive parents fail to see my worth despite doing everything, while my siblings constantly shame me for being smart. I keep searching for my birth parents, and I'm normally forbidden form doing so, but fate has other plans, as it lead me here." she smirked. "I believe that along with studying, I'll be able to find the truth about my birth parents, and why they left me."

"We'll send you the exam result later." The old man dismissed. With respectful bows, the two girls left.

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

"How's the result, Maki, Yeonhee?" A nun came, questioning the two girls.

"We got accepted." The girl with bangs, named Yeonhee, replied.

"Are you sure you both want to study there?" The nun asked, feeling worried.

"We have to, sister." Maki replied.

"I'll pray to God to help protect you both, Maki." The nun replied, not so sure about this.

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

"Ms Maki, Ms Yeonhee, please get changed to join our welcoming party." A man instructed, his hair styled as he wore a pale brown vest, underneath it had a shirt and black pants. He then lifted the handle of both of the girls' luggages and led them to the way.

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

“tibett!” a girl with long, silky hair poked the side of a bored male, whose name is now known as ‘tibet’ with a pout, “this is so boring.”

tibet looked back at the girl with a sigh, “you‘re right,” he nodded, “but they‘re atleast a tad bit better than the parties, mother makes us attend, no?”

the girl nodded, pouting slightly, “still! i thought it‘d be better, cause you know, we‘re all students and everything?” she expressed her thoughts, sulkily glancing at the student body gathered in the area.

“it‘s a party thrown by the elite, what more do you expect, jiyeon?” tibet questioned the girl, jiyeon, who huffed in response, “you‘re no fun too, brother!” she replied, pouting, crossing her arms over her chest.

tibet sighed, glancing at his sister fondly, “hm, well –” however, before he could continue, he was cut off by a man appearing infront of them, offering them a plate full of delicacies, “ooh, thank you!” she thanked, her eyes shining while her hand reached out to take one of the chocolate glazed delicacy. the man offered a smile in return before moving on to offer the delicacies to other students.

jiyeon‘s eyes shone as she took a bite of the chocolate glazed delight, “wah, it‘s so tasty! you should try too, tibs!”

tibet shot his sister a fond look before biting into the delight too, “you‘re right,” he nodded.

“when have i ever been wrong?”

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

yeonhee glanced around, observing the students gathered in the area, her bored eyes taking in every detail.

“yeonh – yeonhee!” yeonhee was soon snapped out of her thoughts by her friend, maki, who was shaking her, “wah,” yeonhee inhaled, taking a moment to get herself back together, “what are you doing, maki?”

maki frowned, “what –” she then huffed, composing herself, “i just wanted to offer you this!” she extended her hand towards yeonhee, “it‘s delicious! try it!” she urged her friend to try it with an encouraging smile.

yeonhee glanced at the chocolate covered delight, scrunching her nose slightly, but nonetheless, she took the delight offered to her and took a bite of it, humming appreciatively.

“see, i told you so!” maki commented, her eyes lighting up at her usually stoic friend‘s approval, then she turned to face the girl infront of her, “i‘m maki, and you?”

the girl infront of them smiled, “i‘m white.” she introduced herself.

yeonhee rose a brow, “and i‘m brown.” she responded, almost sarcastically with no emotion.

white furrowed her brows, “that‘s –” “that‘s not her name,” maki cut in, shooting a sharp look towards yeonhee who only shrugged nonchalantly, “her name‘s yeonhee, sorry about her, she‘s not very sociable.”

yeonhee rolled her eyes and was about to say something when another person‘s explanation of croissant grabbed the attention of the three, he made a show of biting the croissant cutely which elicited fond smiles from maki and white.

“that‘s a very brief description of croissant!” jiyeon, who walked over to meet the students gathered around the area, chirped, smiling at the boy who shyly ducked his head down.

jiyeon chuckled fondly at his reaction, “and what must a beauty like you be doing here?” jiyeon furrowed her brows and turned around to face the person who had made the comment, coming face to face with a, obviously speaking, handsome man, “the name‘s hugo.” said man introduced himself with a bow, winking at the girl.

jiyeon slightly stepped back, bewildered, “i am here to study?” she answered, looking slightly unsure, “and my name is jiyeon, nice to meet you!” she introduced herself with a warm smile, not wanting to jump into conclusions.

hugo smiled, “wow, a beauty with brains, huh?” he smirked, amusement seeping into his tone.

jiyeon huffed, but managed to adorn a tight lipped smile on her face, “yeah, every girl here is!”

hugo huffed but managed to wear a sugar-coated smile, “but you‘re special.”

now, he was begining to  test jiyeon‘s patience, “oh, thank you.” she had to maintain appearances though.

a frown took over hugo‘s face as he realised his tricks weren‘t working, “hey, you know, every single girl in this world to die to just have a taste of what i am speaking to you.” he regained the smile as he continued to sweet-talk.

“yeah, every girl, except the girls here, cause, we are smart.” fuji came to jiyeon‘s rescue, “and more importantly, she is smart.” she gestured towards a surprised jiyeon who, after listening to fuji‘s statement, smirked.

there was sort of a crowd gathered around the two which included tibet as well.

“and did someone ask you?” hugo now looked at fuji, frowning, “i was talking to her!”

“hey,” jiyeon glared at hugo, swiftly pushing fuji behind her and was now standing infront of hugo with a frown, “you have no rights to tell her that!” she exclaimed, raising a brow to emphasise her point, “and for the record, you were flirting with me, not ‘talking’ in which you failed terribly, by the way.” jiyeon spoke with fire in her eyes and tone.

hugo frowned, taking a step back, “excuse me?” he was sorta offended and humiliated now, “what did you just say?”

“i said, you failed terribly, pathetic.” jiyeon scoffed, while fuji smirked.

“you really want to play hard to get?” hugo questioned, coming close to jiyeon who didn't feel endangered. “last chance, baby girl ─ ai sutt!” he yelped, cutting himself off as he was slapped by jiyeon who cringed.

“listen here, short guy, ” jiyeon pointed her index finger at him coldly as she came closer towards him, amused to see him gulping. “come closer to me and you'll see what i'll do. this mere slap is nothing. i can even set you on fire.” she whispered with a smirk. “beware.” with a wink, she moved away, smiling sarcastically.

“how can you even reject ─ ” “you heard what she said.” tibet spoke up in a cold tone, looking at hugo, daring him to speak, “unless you have trouble hearing.” jiyeon continued, shooting a smile towards tibet before turning to face hugo, her face going completely blank.

hugo huffed, stepping back, “i was just talking to you, you had no job to cause a scene here!” he stumbled in his words slightly, feeling sorta humiliated.

fuji rolled her eyes, “shut up dude, you can‘t gaslight us, we all saw what was happening.” she commented, feeling irritated. “lay hands on her again and i'll show you what women can do, bastard!”

another guy who was watching from the sidelines, slightly smiled, proud of jiyeon for standing up, his eyes practically lighting up.

yeonhee, who was watching all of this unfold from the sidelines, scoffed, “rich people and their need to make everything about themselves.” she commented, taking a bite from the piece of chocolate cake she was holding.

maki frowned, “hey, that guy was obviously in the wrong for approaching the girl, you can‘t just say that.” she protested, glaring at yeonhee.

“yeah? so? she could‘ve just dealt with it calmly, no need of embarassing the poor guy.” yeonhee huffed, taking another bite.

“that is just wrong, yeon, you can‘t just accuse her of that! the students are the ones who are gathered around her, she didn‘t ask them to come to her rescue now, did she?” maki lectured, raising a brow at yeonhee who merely shrugged, reaching for another slice of the cake.

“stay away from her from now on.” tibet shot a sharp glare towards hugo, who didn't feel scared at all.

“what are you gonna do about it?” hugo questioned with a smirk, causing tibet's blood to boil.

“hey, now, cut it out, you two,” jingjai intervened, shooting sharp looks towards the both of them, “go bac-ahh.” she clutched her head as did the others.

“wah! what is happening –?” the students in that area began to lose their concious as the world before them blurred, and slowly but surely all of the students began to fall down like dominoes.

“we have been drugged!” “no shit sherlock!” jiyeon exclaimed which elicited a nonchalant reply from yeonhee and soon, they were all down on the ground.

“welcome to home school.” the old man popped out of nowhere and smirked.

──── SOPH & YAAN'S CORNER

HELLAUR EVERYONEEE, it‘s soph here!! ‼️🥰

how are y'all doing on this fine dayy?? 😩✨

but yeah, anyways!! i am like REALLY && VERY excited for yall to read this book, cause this plot && the book is smth i am proud of! 🥰💞 its prolly cause of yaannnn here && i do call it the ‘yaan effect 😩‼️’ lol ( love you yaannn! <3 )

either way, stay tuned cause we‘ve gotta a LOT prepared for yall!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 237 9
โ˜„๏ธŽโ‹† โ‚Š ๏พŸ โ˜ฝ * โ‚Š โ‹† โ–บ ๐“š๐ˆ๐Œ ๐“ฆ๐Ž๐๐‰๐Ž๐Ž๐๐†, ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’“, ๐“™๐”๐๐†๐–๐Ž๐, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.5K 353 22
(Very very old Wattpad fanfic kinda embarrassing but it has so many reads lololol) Nao, uehara, and jimin all are high school students whom take the...
5.1K 133 20
โ†บ แด„ส€ษชแดษชษดแด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ†บ ส€แด€แด„แด‡ส€ แด€แดœ โ†บ "แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." ส™แดแดแด‹ 1 ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส€ษชแด…ษชษด' sแด‡ส€ษชแด‡s