Step of Faith

By helenaj05

"You never truly know how much you want something until it's within your hands reach." - Blair Ivy is a senio... More

Introduction
Character aesthetics
Chapter I: Off to a slippery start
Chapter II: Unexpected beginnings
Chapter III: Shedding tears
Chapter IV: Petty is my middle name
Chapter V: Favorite song
Chapter VI: The truth uncovered
Chapter VII: Late night conversations
Chapter VIII: Game night
Chapter IX: Competition stress
Chapter X: Apologies
Chapter XI: Not so friendly
Chapter XII: Twenty questions
Chapter XIII: Touch
Chapter XIV: Revenge and Forgiveness
Chapter XV: Pictures
Chapter XVI: Wishes
Chapter XVII: Thigh pincher
Chapter XVIII: Reminiscing
Chapter XIX: Quiet
Chapter XX: Needed you
Chapter XXI: Vulnerable
Chapter XXII: Little sister
Chapter XXIII: Sit and Wait
Chapter XXIV: Mistletoe
Chapter XXV: Never wake up
Chapter XXVI: What we deserve
Chapter XXVII: On my best behavior
XXVIII: Locker room full of tears
Chapter XXIX: Coming together

Chapter XXX: No silent treatments

944 18 4
By helenaj05

Chapter XXX: No silent treatments

Warning: Sexual content
Theo's POV

"Again."

Blair was ordering me around like I was her dog and as much as I loved the woman I was starting to get annoyed. She insisted on this individual practice and I was psyched for it at first. That was before I knew that she was going to torture me more than Coach Wilson.

Our team was in the semi-finals and Blair was making it her responsibility to lead us to victory. It sometimes felt like she was more anxious about it than we were.

But the reason she was pushing me was because she had heard that there would be even more scouts than before. She had high expectations for my draft and I had zero clue how this girl was keeping tabs on all of the scouts that came to my games.

Even though my stats were good she wanted me to show the most perfect side of me in this specific game. I had asked her why multiple times but she just avoided the question. And then I just straight up asked if it was because of the team we were going up against.

Jefferson's team, or more like his old team. That specific fact still made me smile. The fucker not only got kicked off the team but got suspended. If he hadn't been on the honor roll of the school and his dad wasn't one of the biggest sponsors he might've gotten expelled but honestly, none of us really cared what happened to him.

Blair told me that it wasn't because of him or the team. It was purely just because of the scouts. JJ told me that she had been making a lot of phone calls and I couldn't decipher why or how. So I just agreed to her proposition of private practice. If I could smack my past self right about now, I would.

"Again," her voice reverberated in the rink and before I could stop my reaction, a heavy sigh escaped my mouth which made her eyes snap over to me, "What?"

"Nothing," I shook my head and shrugged. I really didn't want to pick a fight with her while she was like this but I could feel the need for it buzzing on my skin.

"No, that was an "I don't want to be here" sigh, so what is it?" she crossed her arms over her chest and I felt like whatever I said would cause the same reaction so I just went for it.

"You've been making me run up and down this rink for the past two hours, and if you keep making me redo it because I'm sloppy it's because I'm tired and annoyed," I took off my helmet and placed it against my hip.

Her scoff was like nails on a chalkboard and it reminded me of the day I met her. Gave me a hard and bitter reminder that I didn't always like her. That I used to despise the look she was giving me right now, and the feeling was all too familiar.

"No, you're sloppy because you're not listening to my corrections. And I'm making you do this because I know you can do better," the look on her face makes me feel like she's looking at a naughty child. By now my blood is already boiling.

"I feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over, nothing sounds different in your corrections, and I don't understand what you expect me to do differently."

And then I realize I've activated angry Skates because she doesn't answer me. Her eyes squint for half a second before they go back to their regular shape. She rolls her neck and mutters that I have a five-minute break before we restart.

I roll my eyes and I know that she saw but at this point, I really don't give a fuck. I skate to the side, plopping my ass on the bench I immediately reach for my phone. No surprise that the group chat is spammed to the brim.

*34 notifications from "Dream Team"*

JJ: Are we going to the diner tonight? Or did you all forget again??

Keeps: Calm down, no one forgot, and yes, I want chicken wings

Levi: West says "JJ, man up and stop acting like a lil bitch" yes we're coming

JJ: Now what the hell?

West: WTF I never said that

The next 15 messages are them fighting over who said what and I can feel a smile spread across my face.

West: Okay, Theo you coming?

JJ: He's busy with his private practice

Keeps: Yeah right, practicing making babies with Blair

West: Oh cmon guys

Levi: He's going to come anyway because Blair is going

JJ: You already asked her?

Levi: Yup

Keeps: Please leave her in one piece Gray

And then the chat turned into something that would be classified as pornography if anyone saw it. The guys can get very descriptive.

But if I was completely honest, I had forgotten that we had plans tonight. And knowing that me and Blair would probably have to go straight from the rink gave me a headache.

Me and her have been in a weird place for the past week. First, it started with a simple argument about who will get the groceries for the house, which involved all of the guys too but it was still kind of awkward. Then it started progressing.

I guess, we left the honeymoon phase of our relationship somewhere tucked away in a drawer, on the other hand, I knew that it wouldn't last forever. So we have been treading on thin ice for the past few days.

I didn't want to fight or argue but it was starting to get irritating because I was starting to feel the same way as when we first met. The way where I couldn't understand where my anger ended and where the lust for her began.

I loved Blair with every fiber of my being. I would give her the air I breathe if she asked for it. But me and her were too similar. Both of us always wanted the last word and both of us were hotheads. Which made it extremely hard to come to one certain conclusion.

Sometimes the fights weren't disagreements but genuinely not understanding what ground we stood on. Like now. We know we love each other, and we barely sleep apart from each other, but now that we've started fighting it's starting to become less enjoyable and more like a routine. I only hoped that it was my insecurities talking rather than reality.

I saw her getting back on the ice so I sucked it up and just decided to seal my lips and endure whatever else she had in store for me.

-

The drive to the diner was silent. I could feel the tension vibrating between us in the air as if it were a physical cord between us. Though none of us said anything, our pride stood in the way.

When we got out she didn't wait for me to lock the car and just headed for the diner when she noticed the guys through the window. When I'm angry I have three clicks before I lose it. That was the first click.

After I walked in the first thing that I immediately noticed was the way Dean was looking over at me. His expression held confusion and a questioning glance but, again, no one said anything. I don't know who invited the bitch by the name silence but she was currently choking everyone. I sat down at the last free seat, across from where sat the woman who was the etalon of beauty with a scowl on her face.

"So, I take it practice went well?" West decides to break the awkward silence between us, it's visible on his face that he regrets it immediately after I clench my jaw and Blair clenches her fist. I can see Levi jab him in the ribs for his remark but it's too late.

"It was fantastic, Theo did an amazing job," Blair's clenched teeth make the sentence sound truly amazing to my ears, "Well if you consider an amazing job being an ignorant dick, of course."

The second click goes off in my brain. I hold back whatever I want to say and let the guys change the topic to the stories of how their days went.

We all order the food and while waiting for it, me and Blair barely exchange a glance. I can feel the anger radiating off of her. It's like I can smell the smoke coming from her brain. Like I can feel that she's holding back the scream contest she so desperately wants to have with me. Because we both know how it would end.

We've been so lovey-dovey with each other for months that it feels unnatural to do anything other than that. It feels unnatural to give in to the anger we feel for each other. But it's about to come out and none of us are going to be able to stop it.

The remainder of the time we spend in the diner is disturbingly eerie. The guys talk but I just stare at the side of Blair's face. I know that she feels me looking. But I feel unable to avert my eyes. Because if she wants to play this game I can play it.

When the checks for our meals come I reach over to pick up mine and Blair's but before my hand is even near the book she snatches it in her hand and places her money into the pocket. And that's when I lose it.

Click three.

"Car, now."

I don't address her in particular but everyone knows who I'm talking to. My voice isn't above the regular volume but my words are sharper than the edge of a knife. She looks at me but doesn't move.

"You have three seconds."

I don't give a fuck who's looking or what the guys think because if she doesn't get up herself I'll do it for her. And it's visible on her face that she knows it too. So when she slowly starts to get up I'm already around the table taking her bag in my hand.

I don't say goodbye to anybody but they get the memo, that they need to stay away from the house for the next two hours. Good thing that the freshmen are out for their class bonding trip.

"Can you slow down?" Her voice is rushed behind me, I can hear her sneakers against the pavement. I stay quiet.

When Blair closes her door I'm already pressing the gas pedal. I can feel her stare on the side of my face but I have tunnel vision. I can hear her talking but I'm not really listening. I feel like I blinked and we were already at the house.

I grab her bag once again because that's the guarantee that she'll follow me. Her wallet and phone are in there. Her most two valuable things.

"Can you stop acting like a fucking caveman?"

I guess she reached her three clicks now. Her voice is unsure but her tone is pure violence. Both of us are waiting for the switch in the air, it's already buzzing between us.

When we reach my room she's barely over the threshold of the door when I'm closing it and crowding her space against it.

"Ignorant dick? Really, Ivy?" I seethe.

"I'm not taking it back, you were ignorant-" I don't let her finish the sentence.

"You've been a real pain in the ass this whole week, not just me so don't start. Is this what you wanted? Me angry? Because you got it."

I drop her bag somewhere in the corner of the room, and neither of us pays attention. She's staring at me head-on, not backing down. Good girl.

"But there won't be any arguments, no silent treatments, none of that bullshit. If we're that angry with each other, we either scream or we can fuck it out. You can start by taking your pants off," I gesture toward her pants but she's already unbuttoning her jeans.

"You going to spank me for being bad?" She bites back.

"No, you pushed me to my limit so now I'm going to push you to yours."

I grasp the bottoms of her thighs and carry her to the bed. As soon as she hits my sheets I'm already on my knees in front of her, pulling her underwear down her legs. The thin fabric feels so soft under my fingers, I shove it in my back pocket.

I yank her closer to me and my mouth finds her clit immediately. A strained gasp leaves her lips and her hips bucked upward. I place my palm on her abdomen and hold her down. I'm getting as much pleasure from this as her, if not more.

"You're so wet, I bet you like me riled up," I say between swiping her aching clit with my tongue.

Her answer sounds like mewl. It's the most unconvincing 'no' that I've ever heard leave her lips and I struggle to hide my cocky smirk.

I keep lapping at her pussy until she's writhing under me. She tries to find her own rhythm, trying to bring herself to cum, but I refuse to give her the satisfaction just yet so I pull away and stand up on my feet.

"Fuck," the breathy curse leaves her mouth as her head falls back on the bedding in disappointment.

"Not yet I'm not."

"You could at least kiss me," Blair lifts herself up by her elbows.

"Bad girls don't get makeouts."

Her own words thrown back at her make her scowl even more. I prowl toward her on the bed while pulling down my own pants. I pull her underwear out of my pocket and ball them up.

"You've done enough talking for tonight, or is that just the ignorant dick in me speaking?" I shove them in her mouth and lie down on the bed.

She gives me a confused glance until she realizes what's happening. The dessert menu wasn't presented to us at the diner. But I never skip that part of the meal.

Blair has always been confident with me and she doesn't hesitate to straddle my face. She grabs the headboard and looks down at me expectantly. I wrap my hands around her thighs and pull her down. I'm not planning on doing anything slow today.

It doesn't take much for her to figure out that this is her time to use me. This is her cue to do it on her terms because I was also responsible for the arguments. She grinds on my face and I can see her throw her head back in pleasure.

I let her find her pace this time, only gripping her thighs to restrict her chances of getting off of my face. Her whole body rocks forward, head slumping down, eyes tightly shut. She's close, and I'm letting her do whatever she wants.

Her hips buck again, and I refuse to blink, I won't miss a single second of this. Having her on top of me like this exceeds all of my expectations and I've never seen anything better in my life.

When her whole abdomen constricts I wait for the sweet taste of her release on my lips. And I lap at her until I've had every last drop.

"I'm not done, I'm still mad," her voice is clear and commanding again. But I just wait for her to give me directions. I can't say no to her.

So when she slowly gets up and crawls toward the end of my bed I don't stop her. She gets right to my underwear which's already tented thanks to her and hooks her beautifully manicured fingers under the waistband.

As she's pulling my boxers down she's leaving bites all over my abs, trailing kisses behind the inflicted pain. And then she does something we've never done, something I've never done with anyone.

Blair straddles me, positioning herself right over my cock. Moving her hand under her to guide it where she wants it. My jaw goes slack and I almost slam into her from the surge of hormones that go through my body at the sight.

My girl slowly sinks down and a groan leaves both of our mouths. The sound of our breathing mixed in the air, making a harmony that I will have on repeat for the rest of my life.

She keeps repeating the action of slowly lifting and going back down at an antagonizing pace that makes me feel like I'm having needles going through my body. I need to have her closer.

My hands slowly slide up her back until they rest on her shoulder blades. I pull her toward me, tangling my hand in her silky hair, not kissing her, but bringing her close enough that I can feel her shallow exhales on my lips.

I hate losing power. I've never let any woman be on top, and I'm glad that I didn't because having this first with Blair, with the woman I love and hate simultaneously, I've never experienced anything better.

That's why I can't take the slow pace. My hand stays tangled in her curls, while my other arm goes to wrap around her waist. I grip her body as tight as I can and hold her in place, the realization quickly replaces her look of confusion. I'm in charge now.

I thrust up into her at a much harder and faster pace, making her moan, while a string of curse words leave my mouth. And to no surprise, both of us start feeling the telltale signs of orgasms.

She finishes and I go right after her. Bliss clouded my mind, the anger dissipating into nothing and pure love seeping through my bones.

"I love you," her head lays on my chest, both of us still coming down from our high.

"I love you too. I'm about to show you how much exactly."

Her breathy laugh fills the room as I flip us over and the cycle starts again.

A/N: Heyy besties! I'm back! Explanation is in my conversations! I've missed this feeling of posting!

Love, kisses and angry make-up sex, Helena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 123 39
** Currently Available on Amazon** Ashley Malone is quickly realizing what gang life is really like. You're offered the world, and then you're a slav...
406 1 11
THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. OR FINISHED. IT IS FICTIONAL SO PLS BE AWARE THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOME HOCKEY FACTS TWEAKED TO FIT THE STORY. Lennon L...
82.1K 1.9K 18
Blair was sent to a prep school after getting in to one to many fights. her dad has sent her telling her to become a lady as heir to his major corpor...
383K 6.5K 31
"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that end. Wouldn't want to be a pain in your...