#𝐃𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄, jobe belli...

By hrts4torres

♯┆#DOYALIKE .ᐟ ★ ❝baby girl, you know what I want let me do it to ya, do it to ya let me 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒂 𝒍... More

#DOYALIKE
001. INTERMISSON
002. ENTER.LEWD
003. OUR LOVE
004. MATCHDAY
005. CERTIFIED FLOWER BOY
006. THE CAMELIA AFFECT
007. REUNION
008. HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT..
009. THE BABYSITTERS CLUB
011. SNEAKY LINK REVEAL
012. TEN PLUS NINE??
013. JAMELIA THE EXPLORERS
014. ALL UR HOLES LOVE<3
015. JEALOUS JOBE LOADING
016. CHARLIE BROWN

010. BABY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

1.2K 39 80
By hrts4torres

" keep crying, i keep trying for you
there's nothing like you and i, baby
this is no ordinary love"

TRACK 010 :
no ordinary love
— sade ⊹ ࣪

ur gonna hate me then ur gonna love me!
consider this an apology 💕 x
if I didn't hit 2k then this chapter
would've been the worsee !!

NOVEMBER 18th.

CAMELIA WOKE UP after last night feeling like an emotional reck. Her eyes were puffy and red from tears. She slowly opened them to the soft morning light streaming through her window. As she blinks away the remnants of her tears, she takes a deep breath, feeling the weight of her emotions begin to lift.

As Camelia stretches and sits up, she takes a moment to reflect on the reasons behind her tears. Why would he come back after everything he's done? He ruined my life and just came to fuck it up even more and the worst part is, she couldn't go and rant to the one person who could've healed her in this situation. She always thought that crying was a sign of weakness but instead, it felt like a release of pent-up emotions. Not only was she crying because of the events from last night, she was crying because getting older felt so scary. She was turning 19 tomorrow. It wasn't like she was turning 9.

Her priorities and goals would have to change. Soon, she had to be apartment hunting. It was unsettling considering that her mom usually did all of those things like pay bills or rent. But now, she had to soon do all of those things for herself.

Camelia felt like it was her fault. All she wanted was answers to the questions she had. What's even worse is that she couldn't tell her own mother. If she did, everything she worked for would be ruined.

So, what did happen last night?

CAMELIA FELT AN UNEASY feeling when that notification popped up. The whole family had kicked her out of the living room because of the party they were planning for her since she had to leave at 1am tomorrow. She was laying on her bed, slowly drifting asleep while everyone else was still up. The sounds of laughing, cheering and balloons popping made the girl anticipate the day even more. Jamira and Minnie were most likely on a plane and that made her excitement go up to 100%. She had not seen Minnie in forever and easily missed Jamira though she saw her a few weeks ago.

Dad Camelia. Let's meet.
Dad Aria Lounge

The one thing people constantly told Camelia was to keep out of contact with her dad and as in people, she meant Jobe. He constantly had to reassure her saying, he was worth her time and yes, he wasn't. She kept it a secret from everyone, including her mom. Though it was something she disliked doing, she desperately wanted answers to all of the questions she has to offer.

She sighed and started preparing her Kill a Roach bag just in case he started getting defensive or anyone as a matter of fact. But what is in the Kill a Roach bag?

— Pepper Spray
— Mice Repellent
— Bug Spray

You know , just the simple essentials!

She packed all of her things, managed to do an exact replica of a sleeping position using her dinosaur plushie and other pillows. Her room was the closest to the gate so she opened her window and sneaked out, avoiding the cameras.

🗝️

She walked in and noticed her dad from a mile away. His hair gave off Bob Ross vibes but was slightly tamed and curly. He got up and greeted her with a hug. She didn't engage it and instead pushed him away slightly.
"What's wrong?" she questioned

She wanted to believe the "I care about you" facade but it was really hard knowing how manipulative he is. He was silent for a while and then he let out a sigh, "Camelia. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you at such a young age. I just wasn't ready you know that. I'll just get straight to the point, can you maybe lend me some money?"

She scoffed. Was she surprised? No.
He rarely checked up on her so why would he now? Just to use her and play on her heart strings. It was her fault. Camelia should've just stayed home.

"Why?"
"What do you mean, why?"
"Why did you lure me out here. Just for money?"
"No-"
"Tell the truth, did you or did you not want me just to ask for money?"

At this point, Camelia felt her eyes closing due to the amount of water that was in them. She hated when people saw her cry.

"Yes. But Cam-"

That was enough for her. How stupid was she to even come here in the first place? Growing up, she was a daddy's girl so of course now, she thought that he may redeem himself. But, of course not. He's just the same person he was 10 years ago when he first left.

Camelia was nine. Georgina was 20. She remembers the whole thing. It constantly haunts her. How could she forget?

Camelia got up from the seat and walked out as fast as she could. Her dad hastily followed after her, pulling on her arm to stop her. Eventually, they were both outside and Camelia wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.
"WHAT? You're the worst. You made me come all the way out here just to use me for money. So what, you could go and gamble it? Dad I hate you. I hate you. Can't you just leave me alone? You've done that for most of my lifetime so it shouldn't be a challenge for you."

It seemed to be a wake up call for him because he stood there. He finally came to his senses.
(i had to end this flashback or else i would start sobbing. now onto happy things ! )

🗝️

MATEO WAS ON A MISSON. He was instructed to keep Camelia in her room until further notice. This was one of his hardest jobs to do in his list of previous missions. Camelia was a very tough person but, she always had a soft spot for Mateo. He bought the essentials needed. His skills of convincing people were surely underrated.

Camelia flinched hearing a knock on the door, quickly wiping away whatever was left around her eyes.
"Come in!"
When she noticed it was little Mateo, she sighed in relief. Mateo was not only assigned to this job because of his skills but, because of Camelia's perspective on him. She always considered him her brother and so did he by usually calling her 'sissy, sister, cam cam or camsie" she hated that nickname. But, she didn't mind him calling her that.

"Heyy sissy! How are you?"
"I'm fine, Teo. Ugh im so hungry." she said slowly getting up
"NO!" he shouted

Camelia looked at him confused and curious while Mateo was sweating bullets for some reason.
"Mateo, you okay-"
Before he could respond, there was a knock on the door. It slightly opened to the sight of her mom with a heart shaped cake on her hand. It was blush pink and white reading, "Big 19 ! Happy Birthday Camelia". The twins, Cristiano Jr, Emilia, Jamira and Minnie were also behind her. They all scattered around the room singing happy birthday. Camelia's eyes started to water. Happy tears, don't worry.
She smiled at the sight of her friends, family and their awful voices. Something that fulled her heart. But, it felt as if one person was missing. The one specific person she wanted to see.

"Feliz cumpleaños, mi diosa enviada del cielo. Mi amor por ti es indescriptible." Georgina said moving the cake closer to my face. I blew out the two candles causing everyone to laugh and smile. Camelia was so happy and thankful for everyone. (Happy birthday, my heaven sent goddess. My love for you is indescribable.)

"Now get up and get ready! We have an early morning party!" Minnie said handing her a piece of paper." They all ran out, giving her time to get ready.

CAMELIA'S SWEET NINETEEN !
curated by your fav, Minnie.
— Morning Breakfast
— Special Flower Delivery
— Party ??

"Special flower delivery?" she questioned to herself. Regardless, she dragged herself out of bed and got ready. Opening her closet, Camelia noticed a beautiful white dress hanged up with a Sticky Note attached. "Wear Today — From Minnie & Jamira xx"

@cameliarodriguez just posted!

@cameliarodriguez

●○

○●

liked by sza, kendalljenner and 5,987,443 others
cameliarodriguez, idk id wife me up too

LOAD 13K COMMENTS

username76, OKAYY

username28, OUUU

username10, HOW MANY LETTERS IN ICONIC??
| username6 @username10, six...? she six them up fr!?
  | username10 @username6, OH I SWEAR IT WAS EIGHT

cameliascloset, mommy

cameliascloset, id wife you up too 😔
| cameliarodriguez @cameliascloset, i love you

cameliascloset, WHOS BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW????

minniemartin, i miss you ☹️
| cameliarodriguez @minniemartin, you right next to me bitch

minniemartin, UGHH UR SO FINE IT AGGRAVATES ME

username09, MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW TOO! UR MY FAV 💕💕
| cameliarodriguez @username09, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE ILY!

jamiracarrington, couldn't even edge to this I exploded immediately!!! Clean up on aisle MY PANTS 😂😂😂😂
| cameliarodriguez @jamiracarrington, HELP? 😃 thanks ig

username8, suprised jobe hasn't liked 😭🙏🏽

jacecarter, 4 + 4 ???
| cameliarodriguez @jacecarter, ATEEE !! (i miss you 😔)

jacecarter, IM TWEAKING I WANNA BE THERE

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

CAMELIA COULDNT be happier. She was spending time with her friends and family. The atmosphere warm and friendly. Everyone ate their morning brunch and were now waiting on the flower delivery. The whole room was full of smiles. Even the twins who were playing their with their toys. Cristiano Jr was just as confused as Camelia but luckily, my mom filled him in on what was going on. The door bell then rung causing everyone to widen their smiles.

"Camelia go answer!" Georgina said, her smile being the widest of them all.
Camelia simply smiled and opened the door to see a large bouquet of her favorite flowers, tulips.
The flowers were covering the flower person's face. He handed her a small note while still hiding his face.

"Happy Birthday, Lia. I'm sorry — Jobe."

When she looked back up, he looked at her and smirked.
"Before you like, slam the door on me, I just want to apologize. I should've said something. Trust me when I say that I want NOTHING to do with Soreigna for a reason and I mean that. You're all I care about okay? And you shouldn't forgive me but-"
"Shut up."

And then their lips touched. It was soft and gentle at first then growing more passionate with each passing second. It was like they forgot about the kids in the room. Georgina covered the twins' eyes and Emilia covered Alana's eyes. Cristiano Jr looked as if he was going to vomit and so did Jamira & Minnie. But, they smiled realizing how happy she is whenever he's around.

After a decade, their lips finally separated. The flowers were on the floor and when they looked back, everyone was cheering at the two.
"How did you even get here?"
"Long story love. I'll explain"

maiya's notes

me bc i hate this

anyways i started writing smth else so that's why i took so long to publish this chapter..

ignore any errors 😔

— hope you enjoyed xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1K 59
☆.。.:* "Tell me that you're still mine Tell me that we'll be just fine Even when I lose my mind I need to say Tell me that it's not my fault Tell me...
49.8K 1.7K 17
❛ and smack too, baby let me 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 your tattoos, that's true that 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒅𝒂, take you too a seedy place, 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 �...
570K 8.1K 66
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
38.9K 676 43
he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's good in school he's got no time for scho...