Business Rivals - 2

By Wanderlust_68

Two people, who hate each other to the core and are always ready to choke each other, are now tangled in fate... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - New Idea
Chapter 2 - Theif
Chapter 3 - Kitten
Chapter 4 - Nanon
Chapter 5 - Party Party Yah 1
Chapter 7 - Naked Butt
Chapter 8 - My Wild Kitten

Chapter 6 - Party Party Yah 2

685 49 45
By Wanderlust_68

Double Update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

------------------------------------------------------

Nanon - “What the fuck did just happened? Tharn and Devikha came to the scheduled place and Type followed them. As soon as Type went, Devikha give space to them. Type simply put his hands on Tharn and kissed him on lips, KISSED HIM ON LIPS. What's that mean, wait- don't tell me they are in a secret relationship and devika is helping them out. It makes sense, in front of the whole world, they are rivals, but in secret, they are dating and devika helping them. Wow… it's something which is going to blow the country. Oh my god!!! I got the ecstatic news that no one can get. But - fuck!!! How dumb am I? I didn't take a picture of them kissing? Oh my!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?” He pulled his hair in frustration.

Tharn - “What the fuck you did, Type? What's wrong with you?” Type giggled side eyeing Devika, who had tears in her eyes. ‘One more push’ he said to himself.

Tharn - “Speak, Kitten.” But his kitten just smirked without answering.

Before Tharn could think of anything, his body was pushed behind the wall and another body was pressed on his body.

Tharn - “Wha-” Again same plump lips pressed on his lips, making eyes widened. He didn't expect that Type will kiss him again.

Tharn tried to push him but Type held his hands, pinned him on the wall while pressing his lips on his. This time, he didn't just press his lips, but moved his lips on aggressively by biting his lips and shoving his tongue into his mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth including the metallic taste of blood.

Tears poured in Devika's eyes looking at the love of her life kissing another man. Her heart clenched in pain.

Nanon didn't waste a second, as soon as Type's lips landed on Tharn's lip, he took out his camera and took HD quality pictures of two men making out. He was known for his best photography so he is using his skill to take the best shots. After he clicked pictures, he took out his phone and recorded damn everything. He wanted to keep his job at any cost.

Type was the one who broke the kiss while wiping his lips with a victory smirk. Whereas Tharn panting hard and looking at Grinning Type. He doesn't understand the intention behind this lunatic behavior of this kitten.

Then he heard sob, it's from Devika. Tharn's eyes widened, he looked at Devika and then Type, who had a devilish smirk on his face. Now, Tharn understood the intention behind his acts.

Tharn - “Fuck!!! Devikha.. Baby.. Listen..”

She shook her head continuously, not able to accept the scene unfolding in front of her eyes.

Devikha - “You kissed him, Tharn? How could you do that to me?”

Tharn - “What? I didn't kiss him, babe. He was the one who kissed me. You saw that, right?”

Devikha- “B.. But you didn't push him away?”

Tharn -Arghhh.. Baby.. I tried.. He..” He doesn't know that drunk Type becomes this strong where he can't even push him away.

She stepped back and ran away from that scene whereas Tharn followed her leaving a fully satisfied kitten. Slowly he also went towards the party with a satisfied grin.

Nanon, who is looking at them, turns away as soon as Devika leaves the place because he doesn't want to get caught.

After everyone left, he looked at the photos and videos once.

Nanon - “Wow… it was unbelievable. I surely need to call the manager.”

He took out his call to the manager and he told his theory which makes sense to what happened to his manager, making the manager shout in an excited voice.

Manager - “REALLY?????!!!!!! WOW…. Nanon, you did great. It is really unbelievable and unpredictable that no one expected. Two rivals secretly dating? That's amazing. Send the pictures and I will get ready with an article which is going to bring tornadoes to the whole country in the morning. It surely gives the biggest benefit to our company. Nanon, you did well. Am not going to fire you, Nanon. Surely, I am going to promote you to an efficient team.” Nanon's eyes twinkled in happiness.

Nanon - “Thank you so much, sir. Thank you.”

Manager - “You deserved it, Nanon. You need to do one more thing.”

Nanon - “What is it, sir?”

Manager - “Stay there until the party ends and have eyes for only them. Get the content much as possible of them, okay?”

Nanon - “Okay, Sir.” He hung up the call and sent pictures to him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Devika slows down her pace, she doesn't want to create any scene in front of the media but she left the party. Tharn, who also followed her, wasn't able to call her loudly because of the presence of people and the media. His heart hurt seeing his lover going away from him.

He looked back and saw Type happily drinking while chatting with people after he created disturbances in between his relationship. He gritted his teeth in anger. He really wanted to punch Type's face in anger but he can't do any of that in the presence of other people. He gulped down his anger. He went inside the party and chugged down more drinks while glaring at Type.

For Nanon, it was Tharn looking at Type intensively after their kiss. ‘Maybe he wanted more.’

In happiness, Type took more drinks until he got completely drunk and giggling uncontrollably.

Mild entered the party after taking care of his work. His eyes widened seeing the drunken Type.

Mild - “Type? Oh my god? Why are you so drunk? I shouldn't have sent you alone here. Oh my??!! What should I do now?”

Type - “Am perfectly okay?” He giggled while showing the hand gesture👌. Mild shook his head.

Mild - “I should drop you before you do something recklessly.” He said, not knowing What was Type already did.

Before he takes the drunk Type away, Mild's phone is wrong. He groaned looking at the caller ID which he couldn't ignore.

Mild - “Hello Mom”

---------------

Mild - “Mom.. You finished everything? Please listen… don't go outside for alcohol. Wait for me, I will bring it when I come back home.”

---------------

Mild - “Mom.. Mom.. Please listen.. It's already late.. Don't go..’

---------------

Mild - “Am coming.. Don't go, please.” He hung up the call and looked at His drunk best friend, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly Boat pops up at him.

Boat - “Mild? What happened? Is he drunk? I will help you.”

Type - “Don't come near to my friend, you friend of thief. Go away.. Shoo.. Shoo” Type tried to shoo him away from Mild.

Mild - “Please, Boat, go. I don't have time for you. I still have to look after two grown ass kids. I already have so much on my plate.” Boat looked at two of them, sighed and left. He doesn't want to bother his man.

Mild - “I need to go home, Type. Otherwise, My mom will go for alcohol in the middle of the night. It's not safe for her. But what should I do with you?” He thought for a second, an idea came, then he looked around and saw an innocent man with spectacles.

Mild - “Excuse me? If you don't mind, can you look after my friend for a second?” Nanon looked at Mild and Type for a second, then nodded.

Mild stride towards  front desk of the Grandior hotel leaving Type with that innocent looking man.

Nanon looked at Type, who was already passed out on the table. He brought water and gave some water to sober up.

Type thanked him after sobering up a little. Nanon just smiled, showing his dimple smile.

Mild came back with a key card.

Mild - “You got sober? I need to go home urgently, Type. I can't drop you. That's why I booked a room in this hotel. Here is the keycard, stay here tonight and I will pick you tomorrow morning.” Type nodded. When Mild said, need to go home urgently, Type understood it's about Mild's mom.

Mild - “Come, I will send you to your room.” Type shook his head and took the key card from Mild.

Type - “Am sober, Mild. Go ahead. Your mom needs you. I will go to the room.”

Mild - “Are you sure?” Type nodded. Mild hesitated for a second to leave the drunk type in the party, even though he is a little sober up, he is still tipsy.

Mild - “Careful. Your room is on the 6th floor.” He said and left the party.

Type looked at the key card and went towards the elevator. Not knowing, angry eyes following his movements and followed him to the 6th floor.

Nanon finds that following them is invading their privacy but he can't do anything. His work is pushing him to follow them.

Type went to the 6th floor and stood in front of room number 609. He inserted a key and opened the door. Before he turned the knob to open the door completely, he felt someone push him against the door, pressing their body on his back.

Type - “Who the fuck -”

Tharn - “Kitten” He called him in a deep voice near his ears, sending chills to his spine because of their positions.

Type - “What?”

Tharn - “Don't you know, what you did is wrong?” Type elbowed him, making him move away a little and Type turned towards him, face him.

But again got pinned on the door by Tharn. Still Type smirked at him.

Type - “I have a policy, Mr. Thief. An eye for an eye. You stole my project idea and I simply destroyed your relationship.” He said with a smug smile.

Tharn - “By kissing me?” Type gave him an expression like ‘duh’ To him.

Nanon, who is looking at them a little far away, makes sure he can't get caught by anyone by looking around.

Nanon - “What are they upto? Type's secretary gave the key card to Type and Tharn followed him. Don't tell me they are going to spend the night in the room secretly?” He was assuming theories out of what he was seeing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tharn - “By kissing me?” Type gave him an expression like ‘duh’ To him.

Tharn - “By kissing you wanna destroy my relationship? I wanna how much it's going to destroy with single kiss.” Type looked at him confused and felt Tharn's lips on him, who kissed him aggressively, pushing his body strength to touch him.

Type, who struggled to push Tharn away but he can't because Tharn is angry. His emotions show by kissing Type aggressively.

Tharn broke the kiss and gave a smug look to panting Type, which is the same as how Type gave a smug look to Tharn when he kissed him back then.

Tharn - “Why? Don't you want to destroy me by kissing? Why are you holding back?” He gave a challenging look to Kitten. Type looked at him furiously, he didn't like how Tharn challenged him. It infuriates him. Now it's his turn, to pull Tharn by his neck and crash his lips to him.

Both are kissing each other like they are fighting to take over control, both want to win in this and both don't want to lose the challenge.

Nanon's eyes widened by seeing them making out aggressively. He took out his camera and clicked numerous pictures.

Nanon -Daebak  He whispered, not believing his eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both kissing each other while fighting for dominance. Tharn held the door knob and turned to open the door. As soon as the door opened, he pushed Type inside and closed the door.

Nanon - “Did they enter the room and close the door?” He clasped his mouth and his face turned red in embarrassment thinking what is Tharn and Type going to do behind the doors.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saritha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 16.6K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
329K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
48K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
55.4K 2.5K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...