Family: a curse or a boon.

By peachypray6

People who never believed in love or family,can they come together to be each other's family,to become each o... More

prologue
some more characters 🤎🖤
chapter -1 ( tears)
chapter-2( chehre)
chapter-3 (first meet)
chapter-4 ( Deal)
chapter -5 ( agreement)
chapter -7 ( irritated kshitija)
chapter -8 ( change)
chapter -9 ( friends)
chapter -10 ( close proximity)
An enjoyable night.
chapter-11 ( part-2)
chapter -12
chapter -13 ( a new beginning)
Chapter -14(Ruling).
chapter -15.
Chapter -16
chapter -17.
chapter -18 ( fàcade)

chapter -6

162 90 2
By peachypray6

Hunar didn't asked anything further and kept driving the car and dropped her at shekhawat palace with her medicines.

Kshitija denied to go to doctor for her sprain but hunar forced her to do so.

Kshitija came inside the palace and saw that there is a lot of hustle bustle as compared to normal days .she saw a lot of people there .

She was confused as Digvijay has not told her anything about marriage till now,neither she got any information from Atharv about it.

She stood there looking at them.

After sometime she saw Digvijay coming towards her and she was about to move from there when Digvijay stopped her "the marriage date has been fixed and you are getting married on 21 December."he just said this and moved from there .

Kshitija also didn't question anyone as she knew that they would try to get her married as soon as possible and she also can get back her property soon if she get married earlier.

She moved from there and went to her room.

She slept after that as she could not sleep last night and is tired now.

She woke up next morning.it was early morning so it was feeling a little too cold .
She covered herself completely with quilt
And took out her phone to check time .

It showed 5 am in the morning.

She stretched her hands and sat there with blank expression for about 5 minutes.

After that she again come to reality and took her mobile in her hand and texted Atharv" the marriage is on 21 December,you know about it?

And we would be busy in doing all the things related to marriage so, what is the plan??"

She didn't know what is Atharv upto as they have not met from the day they have signed the contract.

She wanted to contact him but didn't.

So she texted him and waited for his reply.

After that she took out her laptop and started doing some of her work which is left undone.

She denied to take any mission for next three months as she wants to completely focus on getting back her property and getting out of this marriage by helping him as soon as possible.

She has been working since last 2 hours and  now closed her laptop to took a shower.

She again checked her mobile to see any reply from him but there was none.

She left to washroom to took a bath and after coming from there ,she wore a plain white kurta with golden detailing .

She blow dried her hair which reached until her thigh.

She applied the body lotion and lip balm and left from there to kitchen

As she entered the kitchen she saw that the workers were cooking many dishesh.

She was confused that what is going on lately in this house .

But she didn't ask anything and made a cup of tea for herself and sat on nearby chair as her leg is swollen and it is a little difficult to move with it freely.

It took her too much time to take bath also because of her leg .

She was sipping her tea when she saw Rahul coming in the kitchen .

He came and asked the cook to prepare coffee for him

He sat on the other nearby chair .
He was using his mobile then looked at kshitija. He had something in his mind , kshitija could guess it just by looking at his face .

" What? " asked kshitija.

"What?" Rahul also asked .

He was not as bad as his parents but he was not a saint either.Its just that he never stopped his parents from doing their deed . He is also the one who is going to get all the things after his parents.Kshitija was not close to him as he never cared about her neither he stopped his parents whenever they were hurting kshitija.He just turned a blind eye to it.

"What do you have to say?" She asked and the way she was looking at him ,it was clear she would take no bullshit as answer .

He knew from the look on her face that he can't deny it now or not to tell her .

"Your in laws are coming today as they have decided your marriage date ." he replied.

She was confused and didn't knew that why were they coming here when they already have informed about marriage date to her uncle.

She didn't reply anything and drank her tea

After that she left for her room and took her medicine because now her leg was irritating her as she was not able to walk properly like she wanted.

She took her medicine and took her phone to check if atharv had replied or not.but there was no text from him.

Then she decided to call ahan as she has asked him to get information about raichand family.
She knows about Atharv but doesn't know anything about his family.

Ahan picked up her call .

" What information have you got about them? " Kshitija said.

"Well a messed up family it is " he replied.

"Would you like to elaborate sir" she asked .

Ahan is an year older than her and they both talk informally to each other according to kshitija's wish . But sometimes ahan can get on your nerves ,just like now .

"Umm ,Malini raichand is his step mother and his brother too is his step brother. His mother died when he was about 16 - 17 years old ." He told the information he has got till now.

"Okay" was the only thing kshitija could utter after this information.

"And shocking thing is that his father got married after just 6 months of his mother's death " ahan completed his information with this shocking statement.

Kshitija didn't say anything after that and just cut the call.

She was in her thoughts when it struck him that if Atharv was 16 -17 when his father re married then how come divij is just 3-4 years younger than him .

And now it was clear that his father cheated his mother with his step mother.

She didn't like her own family and now she knows that why he too don't like his family.

After that she did some other works and had her lunch in her own room .

She slept after that as she doesn't know what is going on around her and became of the mission she completed some days ago ,she was not able to sleep so that's why she is taking her beauty sleep.

She woke up and saw that it was 4 pm and just then there was a knock on her room's door .

"Come in " she said .

Soon a worker came inside and informed her to get ready as raichand's were coming here around 5:00 pm .

She didn't get up from her bed and just nodded yes and after that worker left .

She tried to stand when she felt immense pain in her lower back and stomach and she knew that she has got periods .

Now she was going to be moody all day  and on top of that she has her leg swelled up as well because of sprain  .

She took out a new suit to change in as it was 4:15 allready .

She can't ask advit to come as well because he is not here but in Mumbai due to some of his company work.

She came after changing clothes and got ready and there was just 15 minutes left to be 5 pm .

( Her look but without jewellery and imagine dark brown open thigh long hair).

She was ready and took her phone with her to walk downstairs .she was wearing normal sleepers because of her leg and not heels or anything.

She came downstairs and saw that her cousin,uncle aunty all were ready to welcome raichand's.

She also wanted to ask something to Atharv so she thought that it would be better to talk in person as he has not replied her from morning.

Soon some cars stopped in front of shekhawat house and first kalyani raichand get out of it and then........

So this is the update for today .what do you think about kshitija and Atharv .soon others characters story will also be shared a little bit and all of them would have a different book of them.

A very happy new year to all the people out here , i don't know where my 2023 went but hope 2024 will be great for all of us .

Lastly thankyou and may all of you achieve what you want .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 16K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
23K 852 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
1.2M 77.8K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...