USWNT one shots

By Slimertown

USWNT child one shots!! REQUESTS OPEN!!! (I give credit) Mainly Morgan, Press, Heath, and O'Hara from USWNT b... More

Christen Press - Saved by the Shot
Christen Press - Clingy
Christen Press - Clingy (2nd storyline)
Christen Press - Heart Problems
Christen Press - Turkey
Preath - Safe
Tobin Heath - Overprotective
Alex Morgan - Disaster
Alex Morgan - Intruder
Alex Morgan - Family issues
Kelley O'Hara - Sleepy
Team - Snow
Team - Donation
Emily Sonnett- I'm your sister
Mal Swanson - Them

Alex Morgan - You don't wanna

1K 17 2
By Slimertown

Created Character- Mackenzie Morgan
Relation to soccer star- sister
Created character age- 15
Word count- 1653

Takes place in 2015, so Alex is 26

‼️many sensitive topics for some people‼️

Mackenzie

What's the point of even being here?

We're all gonna die someday.

Why not speed things up a little?

With tears gushing down my face, I walked into my bathroom, done with everything.

Why can't I be like my sisters?

They're all so successful- Alex is a soccer prodigy, and Jeni and Jeri are both so successful in their work line.

They all have great lives- why do I have to be the mentally unstable one?

I try my hardest in everything I do, but it's never good enough.

And I feel like I have no one, all my sisters are moved out and my parents are getting stressed with everything around them.

If I tell them about my problems, they wouldn't understand.

They had these perfect childhoods growing up, and so did I, until everything changed.

I saw my best friend die.

They don't understand how painful school and soccer are without her.

Every time I try in something now, all I can think about is her.

Life could end any day now, and I keep having these thoughts of just wanting to be with her, my little Evey.

Nobody would understand or relate to my problems.

I mean, it's not everyday you see one of your favorite people get impaled with a metal pole from a car accident.

And to just think of how close I was to dying that day, why couldn't I have just gone with her?

At least I would be in peace, not in all this pain.

It's been three months now and I still get looks of pity from people at school.

I don't want people to feel bad for me. I want them to help me.

I don't want to die, but isn't that the only way to rest nowadays?

I just can't take this anymore.

I want out.

Grabbing a bottle of pills from under my sink, I dumped the rest into my hand.

"I love you, Al." I whispered, before chugging water with all the pills.

It wasn't long before I was out, collapsing on the ground.

Third person pov

Pam and Micheal were cooking dinner for their now small family, when all of a sudden a loud thud was heard from their youngest daughter's bedroom.

Worriedly glancing at each other, the two rushed upstairs, as fast as they could.

When they saw Kenzie's locked bathroom door and no response after calling out her name several times, they burst into action.

Michael began slamming into the door, in hopes of breaking it down.

Soon enough he was successful, and the two yelled in horror as they saw their baby, lying on the ground, lifeless.

"No, no, no. Baby stay with me." Pam cried out, holding her up. "Call 911!" She yelled.

Michael rushed to the phone, calling an ambulance.

After that, he called his eldest daughter, who happened to be in town, at dinner with some old friends.

"Jeni you need to come home now. Kenzie overdosed." Was all he said before hanging up, leaving his daughter speechless.

Rushing back to his presumably dead daughter and sobbing wife, he picked up the young girl and eagerly waited for an ambulance.

———

Alex

"Hey Jen. What's up?"

"No time for small talk, Lex." Her voice was shaky through the phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"I-It's Kenz. You need to come home."

"Why? What happened to her, Jeni?" I stood up, already packing my things.

She started uncontrollably sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"Jeni! What happened!?" I yelled, needing to know if my Kenzers was okay.

"Sh-Sh-She overdosed, Al. She wanted to die."

I instantly dropped my phone after she said those words.

Freezing in place, a concerned Tobin and Chris came over to me.

The second Tobin wrapped her arms around me, I also started uncontrollably sobbing, much like my older sister.

She wanted to die?

"Lex, whatever it is, it's gonna be okay, alright?" Tobin rubbed my back, comforting me.

"No, it's not! Kenzie overdosed. I don't know if she's even alive anymore." I choked out.

The two's gasps were heard over my sobs, as Chris immediately went to her phone.

"I'm calling Jill. You're going home today."

I said nothing but continued to cry into Tobin's shoulder.

"Your flight's in an hour." Chris whispered.

I nodded, knowing I had to suck up my feelings until I got home.

Thankfully we were in Utah, so the flight wouldn't be too long.

———

"Where's Mackenzie Morgan?" I eagerly rushed out to the receptionist.

"Sorry. Family only." She told me.

"I'm her sister!" I yelled, knowing she didn't know but I just need to see her so badly.

"Sorry. Room 145."

As soon as those words left her mouth, I bolted past doctors and nurses, not even caring if they were telling me to slow down.

I used my speed from soccer and made it to her room as quickly as I could.

The sight broke me.

My baby sister, lying on a hospital bed, looking so pale.

Even more pale than Rose.

Kidding, that's impossible.

Anyways, my parents and sisters sighed of relief when I walked in.

"Is she okay?" I asked nobody in particular, just worrying for Kenzie.

"They think so. There's no way to know for sure until she wakes up." My dad dryly stated, my sisters and mom being too busy crying to talk.

I walked over to her bed, taking a seat next to it.

I grabbed her hand. It was never so cold and flimsy before.

I started sobbing, again.

I don't want her to die.

For hours my whole family stayed in the same position.

I don't know how long it should take for her to wake up, but I am starting to lose hope.

What if she doesn't wake up?

I don't know what I would do with my life.

But the only thing I could think about, was what made her feel like she had to die.

I know she got in that car accident and saw her best friend die, which took a huge toll on her mental health.

But why wouldn't she get help?

Kelley texted me about an hour ago. The whole team is terrified for her.

She came to a camp once, that was held in San Diego, where all of my teammates finally got to meet her.

She had them all wrapped around her finger in the first day of meeting them.

"We're going to get some food. Wanna come?" My dad asked, after the rest of my family left already.

I shook my head no. How could I possibly eat when my baby sister might be lying in her deathbed?

He understandably nodded, closing the door behind him as he walked out.

I stared at her pale face.

I hate this for her.

This whole time I was holding her hand, I couldn't bring myself to let go.

A few minutes later, my whole mood changed when I felt movement come from her finger.

"Hey, Kenz. It's me, Lex. Al. Lexi. I'm here." I soothingly told her, gently scratching her arm, something she loved.

That's when I noticed several cuts on her wrists.

My heart broke at the sight.

Not my Kenzie.

"Lex?" She croaked out, tears already falling.

My tears were falling too. "It's me baby. I'm here."

"No, no." She cried. "I'm not supposed to be here. I'm meant to be dead."

Now she was the one to start sobbing.

My heart shattered in that moment.

She really wanted to die?

How am I supposed to respond to that?

"No, you're not." I simply told her. "There are so many people who love you, and would be devastated if you died. If you were gone, I don't know what I would do with myself."

Because of her panicking, her heart rate monitor started beating rapidly, causing doctors to rush in.

They injected a liquid into her as she tried pushing them away, crying.

Soon enough the doctors left, ignoring Kenzie's cries.

"Kenz. You're not going anywhere." I whispered, grabbing her as she tried to get out of the bed.

"There's no point in living anymore, Lex! I'm gonna die someday, why not now? I don't wanna be alive anymore, why can't you understand that? Every thought I have is about Eve. What if that happens to me? I would rather die without any pain than what she would have to go through. Just let me go, Lex." She practically begged,

"You don't wanna do that." I whispered, stroking her hair.

"Yes I do. I have nobody here for me."

"The world is not going to end when you're 15." I got up from my chair, hugging her gently.

"I need help, Lexi." She whispered, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"We're gonna get you help, okay? I don't want my baby to feel like this."

She nodded.

"Lex, cuddle?" She asked, making me smile.

It was the meds talking. The doctor said they would kick in soon.

"Of course." I got in her small bed, protectively bringing her into my grasp as she said her head on my chest.

"Lexi?" She asked as I quietly stroked her hair.

"Yeah baby?"

"Why do you always leave? You never call. Or visit. I miss you."

Yup, meds for sure.

But her words still broke my heart.

"I-I'm so sorry. I leave cuz of my job. I'll start visiting more often, I swear. But you have to promise to stop using drugs then."

She looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry Lexi." She cried, hiding her face in my chest.

"It's okay love. Just don't do it again." I comforted, pulling her closer to me.

"I won't! I promise!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

130K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
32.8K 1K 25
Former USWNT players, Kelley O'Hara and Hope Solo have been married for a few years now. Kelley learns that Hope has cheated on her while she is expe...
208K 5K 102
Title says it all. {Warning : unconventional ships, drama and cliffhangers}
164K 2.3K 44
The USWNT get a some new players filtered in after some retire and some are injured. They won the their third World Cup in 2015 and are out of the ol...