SOBANIIRUYO

Av MANJIROUS

❝ CLEANING THE HOUSE IS NOT 'MALEWIFE BEHAVIOUR', IT'S CALLED BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT. ❞ ━━━ al-h... Mer

chapter 00
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39

chapter 36

3.9K 260 1K
Av MANJIROUS

sobaniiruyo, thirty six.

❛  all these innate literature skills and you still don't know how to sext ❜

"Good morning."

"Mhm."

"I said good morning."

"Mhm."

"So that means it's morning. I need to get up."

"Mhm."

"Let me go. Now."

"Mhm."

Y/N stared at the heavy arm draping over her chest with exasperation. This man did not care about her academics. This man did not care whether she lived or died. This man was going to take her down with him. Never once did she suspect that he would turn out to be the clingy one when she was quite literally breathing down his neck every day.

"I'm going to bite you."

And she meant every word.

"Mhm."

She could hear the thread of her patience snapping in half. In a lousy attempt to execute her threat, she grabbed his arm, sinking her teeth into the exposed skin with sheer force. Of course, it wasn't ruthless enough to draw blood, but it wasn't not painful by any means.

Al-haitham did not budge.

After what felt like a century, he finally raised his head to take a peek at the annoyed girl next to her, the strands of his hair falling over his forehead. He was drowned in a layer of golden — like Midas himself had touched his body, but it really was just the sun's kiss. The rays made the colour of his eyes lighter, almost as if they were painted in a thin, watery shade of yellow.

Y/N breathed. She had forgotten how to, for a moment.

Shirtless Al-haitham... in front of me... perfectly drawable... I must have saved the universe in my last life to be blessed with such a sight...

"Are you done?"

She closed her gaping mouth.

"Not yet."

His hands curled around her waist; a blatant refusal of her demand. Let her go? No, no. That would be too easy. Piss her off a little longer? Perfect.

A small smile found his lips when he noticed her nose wrinkling.

"Seriously. Cyno will be here in, what, ten minutes? Yeah. Unhand me."

He put the whole of his weight atop her, like a big cat snuggling for warmth.

"Shh."

His lazy gaze savoured every drift in her expression, his chin tickling the crook of her neck. That was his response to Unhand me. Seizing her tighter.

Y/N gasped. "You little shit."

"Little?" Al-haitham raised a questioning brow. "You bruise me."

There was a hint of hoarseness holding onto the ending notes of his voice. A momentary desire was set aflame within the girl's heart, but her priorities were set straight. He could not falter her resolve. Even if he stripped naked in front of her.

Okay, maybe that will work.

"Three classes and I'll be back."

Al-haitham revealed himself from the burrow he had created around her collarbone. "Three?"

"Hey. You're doing this just because you don't have any today." She groused, "Do you ever skip your classes for me?"

His lips hovered above her neck, the sensation sending a jolt of surprise down her spine.

"You never ask."

"Will you if I ask you to?"

"You had me choosing a bunch of stuffed creatures—"

"Sanrio plushies."

He ignored the interruption, "—and making a bouquet. This is nothing."

"Oh? You will do anything for me?"

"Do you doubt it?"

"Then let me go." She demanded, helplessly trying to push him off. "Please. My teachers notice when I'm not there and make a big deal out of it."

"Right. My famed artist." Al-haitham mumbled fondly. "Everyone notices when you're not around, because your presence is loved."

"Is that so?" Y/N beamed, feeling the familiar surge of warmth that reigned over her whenever she was with him.

He forced himself to sit up. The dark duvet that covered the two of them cascaded down his back as he regained his straight posture, leaving his torso visible for Y/N to enjoy the view. Absently, he grabbed ahold of his shirt from the ground, then looked over his shoulder to steal a lingering glance at Y/N's unkempt appearance.

How cute.

"Everyone includes me too."

She squinted at him. "I see. So you have adapted to this technique."

"What technique?"

"The smooth-talking technique."

"Ah. You caught me again." He feigned a guilty expression, "Should I use something else to make you stay, perhaps?"

Y/N patted the empty space next to her. "Lie down."

"Wait—"

"Lie down." She repeated.

Al-haitham begrudgingly complied, unsure of what to expect. Knowing her, it could range from an irritating prank to a dangerous felony. He really hoped it wasn't the latter.

"Close your eyes."

This was the part where he started fearing for his safety.

"...Okay? But why?"

There was a beat of quiet, with nothing but embers of anxiety hurling the boy down the unforgiving spiral of anxiety.

And then he felt her presence — near him, just around his stomach. Her palm, which grazed his wrist first, then dragged itself to his cheek. Her fingers working along his jaw. A pathway of kisses venturing from his forehead to his chin, ending their journey there.

He swallowed nervously, searching for his lost coherence.

"Can I... can I open them now?"

"Patience."

"You know this won't work on me, righ—"

"Yes, love, your emotional walls high and impenetrable. Can we kiss now?"

Y/N caressed the veins of his hands, guiding them to her face, and he did not waste a second in crashing his lips against hers. A dominating wave disturbing the surface of his collected demeanour, and a raft for his rescue, both at once; that was what she was to him. He would die by her touch, but he would die without it, too.

"Are you a tree?" She broke the contact, dishevelled. "Where does all that oxygen come from?"

"What? Tired?"

"Shut up."

Al-haitham chuckled, carding through her hair. He traced the shape of her blindly, his arms looped around her to solidify his grasp. His eyes were closed, but his mind could still feel every inch of her. Each graze, each breath, her thighs around him, locking him beneath her — everything.

His fingers, tangled within the trap of her wisps, tugged at them a bit too hard when she nibbled the expanse of his neck, the action manifesting a faint rumble of discomfort in the back of her throat.

"Sorry," He muttered, "Did it hurt?"

Y/N reciprocated the gesture playfully. "Did this hurt?"

"No..."

"I can't hear you."

"No." He whispered a bit louder, unable to maintain his usual cadence anymore. His head gently collapsed against the pillow when she released her grip — it was never strong enough to keep him in place, but his soul was bound to obey her. "I... I want to look at you."

He could hear her satisfaction when she spoke, "Desperate, are we?"

"Very."

Her cold touch wandered along his inner thigh, eliciting a grunt of need from the breathless man. Need; he needed a stronger term than that. It wasn't a mere need. It was a yearning that burned brighter with each of his heartbeats, clawing its way out to consume her. To have her delicately, tenderly, slowly — then all at once.

"Alright," He felt her shift away from him. "Let's keep our hands to ourselves for a minute."

Al-haitham was in disbelief.

She was planning to leave him like that?

"A minute?"

"Trust me," Y/N leaned down to reach his ear, the amusement following her words like a tail. "It'll go by like a breeze."

"...Like a breeze?"

Several moments of agonising silence followed him. He carefully peeled his eyes open, only to find her standing by the door with a shit-eating grin. A sigh of defeat gained control over the air around them, sparking a bubble of laughter within Y/N's chest.

"Like a breeze, indeed!" She sang, sending him a quick wink.

Al-haitham couldn't even open his mouth. The duvet amplified the heat his body was emitting, fueling his frustration. Something akin to a pout of sadness found his face when he watched the girl disappear into the hallways.

She was too damn clever — disarming him completely and making an escape when he was the most vulnerable.

Dejectedly, he dragged his feet across the floor, trying to keep his overflowing emotions at bay.

Cold shower it is, I guess.

[ 9:15 PM ]

Muse:

your monthly ironline images have been prepared after careful consideration

send MEOW to receive

Me:

Ugh. Not this again.

Muse:

send MEOW to receive or kill yourself

Me:

...

Meow.

Muse:

it's MEOW

your lack of enthusiasm is going to trigger the sender into begging for a booty naked reference picture from you

Me:

MEOW.

Muse:

the pictures are on their way

Me:

She's gorgeous as always.

Muse:

lame response 0/10

cyno remains at the topmost spot with 9.9/10 points

Me:

And what exactly was his response?

Muse:

"ironline would make an excellent boss"

Me:

?

Muse:

"because she has great littership qualities"

Me:

Yeah, bye. I'm going to get dinner.

Muse:

what are you eating when your food is right here

Me:

What do you mean?

Muse:

"what do you mean" bro thinks he's justin bieber

Me:

I don't get it.

Muse:

?????

never mind

just be yourself papi chulo ❤️❤️

Me:

Thanks for the useless reminder.

Muse:

*gets down on one knee*

will you stop being mean to me

Me:

Never.

Muse:

Me:

🐹

Muse:

it has been months can you stop abusing this creature for once

Me:

🐹

🐹

🐹

🐹

🐹

🐹

🐹

Muse:

AL-HAITHAM

Me:

Stop screaming.

Muse:

oh?

maybe i should say the same the next time you're torturing your vocal cords in bed

Me:

Excuse me?

I do not scream.

Muse:

yes you do

and to be honest what's the point of having a boyfriend if he doesn't moan like a girl

Me:

Why are we even having this conversation?

Muse:

all these innate literature skills and you still don't know how to sext

that reminded me

Me:

No.

Muse:

SEXTIEEEE

OUUU WE'RE BACK TO OUR ROOTS

Me:

Lord.

That horrible nickname.

Muse:

let's sext for real this time now that you actually want me in a way crazed poets do 😊😊

Me:

Absolutely not.

Muse:

stop acting dry

you were literally dying this morning because i had to go to class

Me:

Well, I'm still pretty upset about that.

Muse:

Me:

...I am serious.

Muse:

how must i redeem myself after committing an act as grave as this

Me:

Do you have a morning class tomorrow?

Muse:

no...

Me:

Good. Come over.

Muse:

no do you want cyno to be homeless 😢😢😢

Me:

He can die for all I care.

Tell me if you're free.

I'll manage the rest.

Muse:

i'll fuck you eventually relax let me be funny first

Me:

...

Your nasty thoughts never cease to surprise me.

Muse:

i don't have a dick but i sure as hell think with it

Me:

I can tell.

Anyway, it's a date.

Muse:

our library date is still pending

i thought you weren't a fan of piling unfinished tasks 🥰

Me:

You want a library?

I'll have that arranged.

Muse:

WHEN DID I SAY I WANTED A LIBRARY

Me:

I do agree that the college library is in a pretty bad state.

Muse:

the fuck are you yapping about

Me:

Don't worry about it.

Muse:

umm if it's decided then

can i bring ironline with me 🥺

please 🥺

Me:

Stop using that hideous yellow face.

And why do you treat Ironline like she's your daughter?

Muse:

this is literally me and her

Me:

You're so unwell.

Muse:

yet you want me

see how you haven't used the last strike on me yet even though i have said many things that can get me shot by an assault rifle if spoken anywhere else

this is my fetish actually

Me:

What?

Muse:

saying some incredibly baffling shit and watching you speedrun the five stages of grief as you realise with horror that you still want to fuck me

Me:

You know what.

Strike 5.

Muse:

WHAT

I DIDN'T MEAN THAT

Me:

Wait. I am finding the perfect emoji for this.

🫀

Muse:

i am too sad to celebrate your third emoji usage

🐹 and 👍 aren't special anymore i guess...

Me:

Here's your penalty.

Muse:

oh my god you're serious about this do you want me to die

what's my penalty

Me:

You cannot bring Ironline on our date.

Muse:

guess i'm not going on the date then

Me:

...

Listen.

She doesn't like me.

Muse:

ah i forgot to tell you

she hates men 🤗🤗🤗

Me:

Oh.

Muse:

ugh

beg me and i might agree

Me:

You're the one with a penalty and I have to beg?

Muse:

that's right

get working bitchboy 👏👏

Me:

The things you make me do...

Muse:

you'll listen because you like me :3

riiiighhtttt :333

Me:

Fine.

Please.

Muse:

i guess your affection isn't so strong after all

Me:

...

Please don't bring Ironline on our date.

I want you to focus on me alone when we're together.

Is that convincing enough?

Muse:

me rn

come to your alpha mate mi luna...

you'll be the queen of our pack forever (i have severe attachment issues)

Me:

No thanks.

Muse:

do you know how many people would die for this offer

i am the most sought-after wolf in the universe #popularity

Me:

I know.

Rather unfortunate for the universe that this wolf is not available.

Muse:

stoppppp omg

literally kicking my feet at the speed of 120 km/h

Me:

Be careful, you might crash.

Muse:

always so caring...❤️❤️❤️

by the way are the strikes over for good

Me:

For the time being, yes.

Also

The results are getting announced tonight, right?

Muse:

??

Me:

For the competition.

Muse:

🤣🤣🤣

i forgot

ARGHHH

I'M SO NERVOUS WHY DID YOU REMIND ME

i swear to god if i get that pathetic certificate of participation instead of an actual rank...

Me:

Calm down. You'll do well.

Muse:

if i'm not in the top 3 this degree isn't for me 🔥🔥🗣️🗣️‼️

actually if i'm not in the top 3 this life isn't for me

Me:

I call you 'my famed artist' for a reason.

You're mine, you're famous, and you're an artist.

That competition was yours since the beginning.

Muse:

i just know you were smiling behind your phone while typing that

Me:

What can I say, my words amaze me.

You might be the only person to ever receive my encouragement.

Muse:

real romance

wait did you eat your dinner

you've been replying pretty fast

Me:

No.

Muse:

what the hell why

Me:

Like you said, what am I going to eat when you're not here?

Muse:

!£_)_?_?£??

PAUSE

GIVE ME A MOMENT

WAHOO!!!!!!!! (live y/n reaction)

you reacted with 🫀

Me:

Haha.

Muse:

sadly

strike 1

Me:

Huh?

Muse:

for catching me off guard 😘

i am the strike holder now babygirl

Me:

Wow.

I'd love to see how you'll use them.

Muse:

sure princess 😈

alright i have to haunt the website now in case the traffic gets bad after the results get released

Me:

Call me once you get them.

Muse:

of course my sprinkles nappingpal superstar kuchi puchi coo

i'll be girlrotting in my bed until then

Me:

Come to mine instead.

Delivered (10:59 PM)

heyyy i was gone for 2 months because al-haitham broke the news that he's pregnant with our child thanks for understanding ❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

392K 15.7K 55
(𝙔/𝙣) 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, �...
15.2K 717 13
)ೃ⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. © oakycys ꜰᴇᴍʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀxᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ...
102K 3.2K 22
When you and your childhood friends all attend the same college, chaos (and maybe a bit more) is bound to ensue. modern college au, childhood friends...
4.6K 209 14
A unexpected friend of Kaveh's shows up to Alhaitham's house. Helping the sage solve a mysterious robbery but also have him fall down a hole of who M...