𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ➵ 𝗇𝗂�...

By -alsephina

- ̗̀♡ ✎ 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 -- Park... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
6.5
7.
8.
9.
11.
12. ENDING
ALTERNATE ENDING
HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
NEW YEAR SPECIAL

10.

1.9K 133 6
By -alsephina

They all can't believe it, So-Mi's façade and mask had fallen, she was afraid as she stare at the words written on Na-Hee's phone. Her breathe got caught on her throat, her mouth agape open as she was in an utter shock. Min-Ji was liking the scene, she like how So-Mi got played with someone whom she thought was lower than her, whom she thought someone weaker and fragile than her. Na-Hee was calm, it gives chill to the girl, showing her phone screen to everyone as So-Mi was lost for words.

[Kim So-Mi is a Mafia.]

It had revealed, putting down her phone as everyone was silenced. They don't know what should they do as they eye at each other, Kyung-Jun had grab his phone and fiddle with the Mafia app, opening it and Min-Ji seeing what he was doing. Clicking her tongue inside her cheeks, Kyung-Jun had pressed So-Mi's name to vote for her. The alarm blare and the girl in the middle panicked, she was almost crying for them, begging to not vote for her.

"Ko Kyung-Jun voted for Kim So-Mi."

"Yah! It's already revealed, what are you guys waiting for?" He shouted at them, things never changed, he then grab Min-Ji's wrist, staring at her to fo what he had done. He just watch as Min-Ji remove his hand on her and began to move towards Kim So-Mi. "I'm sorry. I was fooled by So-Mi too." Mi-Na approach Na-Hee, the theater girl halt on her tracks and decided to watch the scene unfold. "You're the same." Na-Hee tiredly stated, pushing Mi-Na away as the girl keeps trying to beg for her, saying how she was fooled and that she believed the girl in the first place. While Kim So-Mi was still utter shock, she was trying to find a way to save herself from the accusations. "No. There's something wrong, something must be wrong.'' Min-Ji wanted to laugh at her face, she was scared, knowing her faith.

They all watch as So-Mi was trying to deny what Na-Hee just said and had shown to them, she was obviously losing her mind right now, thinking of a way how to survive and how to get their suspicion of her away, but it was too late.

"Did you kill Seung-Bin?" They all went silent when Kyung-Jun suddenly ask that, he was clenching his fist making his knuckles turn white. So-Mi's face drained off color at his question, she shook her head as she look at him. "No.. I.." she was then stuttering as everyone is turning against her now. So-Mi glance at Min-Ji who was only staring at her with boredom in her eyes, she was already expecting what would happen, it was pretty obvious. Then her gaze shifted to Da-Bum, he was looking at her with a smirk on his face, she shudder at his expression, her pleading gaze didn't work on them. Not anymore, when they're aware of her real identity.

"You did that to Eun-Ha when you were the Mafia?" Grabbing her by the collar, Eun-Chan glared at herz his voice raise as he grip So-Mi. "If it hadn't been for you, she wouldn't have died." Pushing her off, the girl stumbled, as her gaze was on the floor. "How could you do that if you're a human?" So-Mi wasn't the only one who got hurt by Yeon-Woo's words, Min-Ji look away as she stare at Kyung-Jun, guilt is eating her up.

"I.. I had no choice." So-Mi tried to reason out, her voice shaking but she look at them with her head held high. "I just wanted to survive. Why? I didn't want to become a freaking Mafia either." She cried out the last sentence, none of them wanted to play the game, nor liked the occupation that behall for them. Kyung-Jun pushes Eun-Chan and grab So-Mi by her collar, the girl tip toeing as Kyung-Jun was holding her up. "Stop with your nonsense. Does it matter as long as you survive? What about us? Do we deserved to die? Did the others deserved it?!" He shouted, his voice echoing. There was a hint of pain in his tone, remembering how the other died because of the game, how they wanted to survive. "I didn't kill anyone." So-Mi tried to remove Kyung-Jun's grip on her, pushing him off as she look at him in the eyes. "The other guys killed her." It was a lie, Min-Ji witness how So-Mi gritted her teeth as she put a pillow on top of Ji-Soo's head, suffocating her to death.

"You didn't kill anyone?! You fucking pushed Kim Dong-Hyun on the hill!" Bring the memory back, Eun-Ha was the one who witnessed it and tried to tell them but they didn't believe her, they believed Kim So-Mi because she was the leader on their group. "You killed Baek Eun-Ha by starting the voting chain on her, because she caught you. You even defended Park Woo-Ram because if he dies, your group will fall." Pertaining to the Mafias, they all stared as Kyung-Jun was standing in front of her, pushing her shoulders as the girl stayed quiet before trying to defend herself. "What happened on the hill was an accident! I would've died!" And she didn't deny that she indeed pushed Dong-Hyun.

"And what happened to Se-Eun has nothing to do with me."

At the mention of the girl's name, Yoon-Seo who was just observing the scene that happened walk towards So-Mi, standing in front of her. "Hey. You don't deserve to do that. Don't mention Se-Eun's name." So-Mi tried to grab Yoon-Seo's arm but the girl dodge her hand. "Who are you to say that?"

"No one believes you now." So-Mi gritted her teeth, looking down on the shorter girl. "Shut up." She was already panicking inside, not knowing what to do, walking closer to Yoon-Seo, the girl back off while the other keeps drawing near. "Enough." Jung-Won pushes So-Mi away, a shaky breath left the girl's lips as they were looking on her, hearing as the clock ticks and was nearing to midnight.

"Jun-Hee." The girl saw the President, walking to him as she held his hand, she was crying. Her mean girl act was no where to be seen. "Save me. Please." Some look away at how pathetic the girl is being right now, they can't believe that she was once the reigning queen bee in the school, the girl who's always known for being mean and rude to others. The girl who spread the rumor about Park Se-Eun. "Take responsibility as you said." Yanking his hand away from her hold, his gaze was cold. Fishing out his phone on his pocket, he stared at the girl before pressing her name. The girl cried as the announcement blare.

"Kim Jun-Hee voted for Kim So-Mi."

To what he had done, it started a chain reaction from everyone. Pulling out their phone and opening the Mafia app. Clicking on So-Mi's profile and voting for her. She as getting dizzy as she look at everyone, her name was announced at the speaker multiple times, she then kneel down, a low thing for her to do. Begging for everyone to stop voting, crying as she kneel in front of them. They can't help but to scoff at her weak status right now. She was nothing but a mess.

"Min-Ji.." crawling towards the girl, she cried as she grab the girl's hands. "Please save me. We were friends." Crying as she grip the theater girl's hands, the girl crouch down as she look at the state So-Mi is in. "What you said, 'were', we're no longer friends Kim So-Mi." Inching their face as she whisper in the girl's ear, she was looking up as everyone just observe the scene that was unfolding in front of their eyes. "I wonder how you'll take your own life. I won't get the chance to watch you after all, I need to hide Kyung-Jun from the two." Blowing air on So-Mi's ear, the girl shudder at her tone. "Please." She continued to beg but Kyung-Jun grab her by the shoulder behind her back before pushing her off Min-Ji.

"Just stop with your nonsense Kim So-Mi!" Kyung-Jun shouted at her, going towards Min-Ji as he help her to stand on her feet. Sliding on the floor, she look up as Min-Ji grab her phone and click open the Mafia app. Looking down on So-Mi before speaking in a rather cold tone. "Just die, will you?" And another announcement blare, the girl cried, feeling hopeless as everyone was obviously ganging up on her right now.

"Park Min-Ji voted for Kim So-Mi."

"You're all fooled. Do you know who the other Mafias are?" Min-Ji knew what she's about to do, to not only have her own demise tonight, she will bring the others with her. She was gonna reveal their identities, Min-Ji knew this but she was surprisingly calm. Opening her mouth, So-Mi was about to tell them the names of the remaining Mafias but there was no words nor sound left her mouth. Grabbing her throat as if she was a hard time to form a word, she cough out and blood spurted out of her mouth. Everyone back off in disgust and shock to see her puking out blood, putting a hand over her lips, she tried to stop the blood coming off her lips but it seeps through out the gaps on her finger. The speaker blare, having another announcement.

"You can't reveal the identitied of the other Mafias to Civilians."

"Ah, darn it." Eun-Chan curses out as they continue to look down on So-Mi. Her eyes were watery as the blood wouldn't stop coming out of her mouth. "You're doing all sort of things." Pulling his own device, both him and his best friend voted for her. In her bloody state, she crawl forward to Yoon-Seo who crouch down and let So-Mi's bloody hands touch her arm. She didn't spoke a word as Yoon-Seo just stare at her, tiredness and disappointment visible in her eyes. "Why did you do that? You brought it upon yourself." With exhaustion on her voice, she voted for Kim So-Mi, standing up and walking away from the girl who once pushed her on the pool.

"Let's go. We need to hide. Hurry up." Grabbing Min-Ji's wrist, Kyung-Jun stared at everyone and they took it as a sign to move now, it started a chain as everyone then scatter around the Youth Center, going to the hiding spots they found. With one last glance, Min-Ji saw how So-Mi was thrashing around and was even trying to break her own phone. No words left her lips, her screams echoed in the dark place of the Youth Center.

Running on the hallways of the quiet Youth Center, this was supposed to be a place where they would bond and strengthen their connection with one another. This was supposed to be where everyone would get along with each other, having fun as they discover things that they haven't know from the others, would be having fun playing in the water as they play games. This should be where they have fun. But everything is inevitable, they didn't expect this to happen. None of them does. They didn't think that a place that supposed to be full of life was a place where betrayal is the common thing to happen, where they'll experience things that they never though would the go through. Trust was already a hard thing for them to give and to have even before coming to the place, and they should form trust in their classmates in this place but the opposite happened.

Trust was hard to form.

Her eyes stared at Kyung-Jun, they were once again inside of the secret room in the mirror. They were quiet and none of them decided to broke it, enjoying the peace that was given to them. One of their classmate had lost, she lost a lot of things this night, even her own life. Kim So-Mi was respected, not out of their own will but out of fear she gave them. She was respected because they think that if they were to go against her in any way, she would do something to them that would ruin their life at Yooil High School.

"With the most votes, Kim So-Mi will be executed."

Min-Ji just sigh, leaning on Kyung-Jun's shoulder as a lot of energy was taken from her body. Holding his hand give her peace, just by being with him calms her down. He was her serotonin, with him, she feels serenity. And with her, she's the only one who can calm him and tolerate him. They're each others' Querencia, if a person would be a home, it would be with each other.

She can't lie anymore, she is being consumed by guilt as one by one, their classmates would die in the hands of the Mafias, and the hands lf the others as they vote those whom they thought as the Mafia. When she was about to say something, the lullaby tuned in, making everyone feel sleepy just by hearing it. Kyung-Jun could feel her shift next to him as both of them lay on the blanket. Grabbing her hand and intertwining it with his, the two of them stayed silence as he was going in and out of consciousness.

His eyes then close as his body and mind succumbed to the sweet yet eery sound of the lullaby, his body relax as Min-Ji stayed wide awake. Removing her hand on his, she sits up and stare at his sleeping figure. She smile before walking out of the hiding place. They would meet at the entrance of the Youth Center, right where So-Mi probably meet her end.

Min-Ji didn't waste anytime and strode her way towards the entrance, she bump into Jung-Won on the way. The two didn't utter a word to each other, they're friends but because of Yoon-Seo and Jun-Hee, they aren't that close where they would gossip with each other and tell their secrets to one another. Their relationship is just casual. A normal friends, who tell each other their day, would talk about Yoon-Seo's favourite Crime Fiction and what to gift the girl on her birthday.

Oh, she wonders what Jung-Won got the girl.

"

So, it isn't down to use three now, huh." Jin Da-Bum stands next to the statue, the light above illuminates his figure, the color red suiting for his nature and how the night is a sign of danger for everyone. Min-Ji walk down the stairs, Jung-Won trailing behind her. She then stop at the end of the stairs, leaning in the wall as Jung-Won just stands a few feet away from Da-Bum. Her eyes went to So-Mi's corpse, she was disappointed to say the least, this wasn't the ending the girl had thought.

Da-Bum notice her eyes and stare at So-Mi, shaking his head as he click his tongue on the inside of his cheeks. He, too, was disappointed. Not because of how So-Mi met her end, but how they're one less Mafia. They can say that So-Mi is like a pillar in the group, as she's gone, surely they'll follow suit. After all, they're measly in numbers now, one way or the other, they would find out the identities of the other Mafias.

"Let's deal with the Police first." Once again, Da-Bum spoke. He was now taking the lead after taking two lives with his hands, how his hands were now stained with the beautiful yet dangerous color of red. Min-Ji didn't kill anyone nor was she planning too, but her hands are already stained, as she just watch her fellow Mafias takes the life of others with their own hands, how they easily sent the students on their doom. "Ahn Na-Hee is a threat, let's finish her." Walking towards the stairs, Da-Bum stop in front of Min-Ji. He was about to raise his hand and grab her face but shook his head, as he stare at her, he can't help but to see Kyung-Jun on the side glaring at him and how he would see his hands covered in blood everytime he looks at it.

He can't hold her face with his dirty hands. He doesn't want to stain her remaining purity.

"Where is she hiding anyway?" Tilting her head to the side, Min-Ji put a hand on her pocket, looking at the two back and forth. "I saw Na-Hee and Jun-Hee walk to the girls' bathroom earlier, he must've help her to hide." Da-Bum spoke, of course he would follow the girl as they don't want to waste any more time.

"Will you kill her?" Jung-Won spoke after staying silent. She turn her back on So-Mi's corpse and look at Da-Bum, the male purse his lips, looking up as he think for a moment. Forming a smile, he stared at her. "Should I?" His eyes sparkles with interest, he was having fun and it makes Min-Ji's stomach churn at how he could smile at this moment.

"You guys go ahead. I'll stay with Kyung-Jun." With the mention of his name, Da-Bum's eyes darkened, Jung-Won noticed this but not Min-Ji as she had already turned her back against them and was already stepping on the first steps of the stairs. "You know.. Kyung-Jun will die one way or the other." Min-Ji stop in her tracks, her body tense at Da-Bum's words, she didn't dare to turn around. Clenching her hands into a fist, she let out a sigh to calm herself down.

"As if I would let that happen."

. . .

"Ahn Na-Hee was executed by the Mafia. Ahn Na-Hee was the Police Officer."

They woke up hearing the announcement, Kyung-Jun and Min-Ji had already left their hiding place and off to the entrance. The two of them are quiet, except for the greetings they said to each other when they woke up, or when Kyung-Jun woke from his deep slumber as Min-Ji just pretend of waking up. She haven't had a proper sleep ever since of becoming a Mafia, the death of the others haunt her every time she close her eyes. How they would ask her for her help and yell her name whenever she tried to fall asleep.

It was killing her on the inside.

"Na-Hee's dead, right after Hyun-Ho." Kyung-Jun suddenly spoke out, leaning on the wall. They were at the entrance and was sitting on the stairs. "What do we do with Na-Hee? There's no Police now." Eun-Chan stated, dread washing over their faces. Min-Ji just silently stared at So-Mi's body, her eyes were white and purple surrounds her eyes and her neck. The rope was tightly sitting on her neck, blood had dried on her chin. "Where's her body anyway?" Min-Ji ask, looking at them but they all shrug their shoulders.

"No one saw where she hides?" Once again, they shook their heads an indication that they haven't. She just let a sigh as she listen to their conversation. "How can we find the other Mafias now? And how many are there left?" Eun-Chan let out an exasperated sigh, they don't have any clue of how many Mafias are still there.

"We had found who had spread the rumor about Se-Eun. So why is the game not over?" Yeon-Woo breathed outz clutching his stomach as he lean on the statue. "I guess we still have to find all the Mafias to end this game." Min-Ji sighed, leaning her forehead on her knees, too tired to even open her mouth to speak.

"There aren't many of us now." Kyung-Jun spoke as he walk towards them, grabbing the white sheet on Jung-Won's hands and spreading it over So-Mi's body. The girl help him on fixing the sheet and covered So-Mi's face after Yoon-Seo closed her irisless eyes. "What do we do now?" Eun-Chan ask, the others doesn't have an answer for him. "Where are the other guys? Jun-Hee? Da-Bum and Mi-Na?" Kyung-Jun kneel on one knee, putting an arm on his raise knee as he look up. Staring at Yoon-Seo, asking for Jun-Hee's whereabouts. "Jun-Hee said he's gonna grab something in his room." She just said while having no clue about the other two.

"Mi-Na and Da-Bum.. we didn't see them. They're nowhere to be seen. Are they strategizing right now?" Eun-Chan query them, he was doing all the talking as the others were just quiet. "The three of them were close since yesterday, they were even the ones who asked for Kyung-Jun's keys." Yeon-Woo lean on the statue, wincing as he speak. Min-Ji observed his behaviour, wondering what's wrong with him.

"Who are they going to kill this time?"

"Hey. Don't we have to prepare something as well?" Eun-Chan called them out, Min-Ji raise her head and stand up. Walking next to Jung-Won as she kneel down. "Prepare what?" She asks, looking up at the boy. "We should do something to stop the Mafias from killing us. We should tie our limbs while sleeping so no that no lne can move. We should do something like that at least." Kyung-Jun shook his head at his suggestion. "It's no use, the Mafias would probably gonna untie one of us if we were to do that to frame the others." Min-Ji nodded her head. "Let's talk about it when everyone gathers." At Yoon-Seo's words, both Da-Bum and Mi-Na arrive, they notice the change on Mi-Na's clothes.

"Did you get change?" Yeon-Woo voice out their suspicion, the girl just stared at them before looking at So-Mi's covered body. "Yes, it was getting uncomfortable wearing the uniform. And why are you only asking that, Park Min-Ji changes her clothes everytime." Pointing at the girl's clothe, Min-Ji stared at her own, she haven't change since yesterday because it was too much work and that it was no use anyway.

They then began to disperse, leaving Yoon-Seo and Jung-Won on the first floor as the others went on their own separate ways.

. . .

It wasn't even half an hour yet when everyone was called out by Kim Jun-Hee to the kitchen in the Cafeteria at the second floor. He said that he'll be saying something to them, they wonder what it would be. Everyone immediately gather to not waste time, and as soon as they entered the kitchen, they notice how dim it was and that every window was covered with thick black fabrics, not any ounce of sunlight could pass through them.

Min-Ji stands next to Jung-Won, the two of them quiet as they watch Jun-Hee spray something on the grey metallic table. He spread it on the surface, and she notice that there's a forensic light stick on the table, emitting a purple light. He then walk towards to the lights switch as he was done whatever he was putting on the surface, turning it off and everyone could see the faint light that emit through the light stick Jun-Hee have.

"We miced air freshener with neon paint. The one who killed Na-Hee must have the pain on their shoes." He started and Min-Ji already caught up, she glance at Jung-Won who glance at her back, they then look at Da-Bum who decided to speak up. "Did Na-Hee really ask you to do this? It's not a lie?" He query, before Min-Ji could leave last night, they had ask her to come along to the girls bathroom.

She was just following behind the two before the two halt in their steps, Jung-Won putting an arm in front of Da-Bum who raise his brows as he stare at her with questioning gaze. She had lifted an air freshener, staring at it in wonder, the three of them glance at each other and knew that it wasn't there a few days ago and earlier.

"Na-Hee's dead too. How can we believe you?" Standing beside Jung-Won, Mi-Na ask, peaking at the light. Jun-Hee just sigh and fish out his phone on his pocket and fiddle with a few apps before flashing them his screen, it was a video. They all watch as he had put the air freshener on the side where the three found it last night, and they then saw Jun-Hee's figure in the mirror, beside him was Na-Hee. "Do you believe me now? There's no reason to object if you're not the Mafia." They all look at each other before nodding.

Jun-Hee crouch down to their feet, asking for them to turn their shoes side by side. Min-Ji raise her feet and even showed the bottom part, the others did the same, Jun-Hee did it on everyone even himself. He had ask Kyung-Jun to do it, the man grumble before nodding and crouching down on his feet and encircle the stick on Jun-Hee's feet.

"Does that actually work?" Mi-Na ask, it was her turn now and she was the last one to get her shoes check. She even avoided her shoes but Jun-Hee approach her and draws near, putting the light stick in her shoes. At first, there was no glow on her left shoe but when Jun-Hee went on the other pair, and when Mi-Na turned her shoes, they saw a glow. "What's this? Why is it glowing?" She stuttered, everyone stared at it and they began to be suspicious of her.

"It's her." Yeon-Woo immediately pointed out, still holding his stomach. "No wonder. I found it weird when she wanted to change her clothes." Min-Ji's brows furrowed, why would he say that? There was no blood well, not on Na-Hee. "No, this isn't right. It wasn't me." The girl continue to deny, Jung-Won then pushes further. "Did you kill Na-Hee?" But Mi-Na cried out, saying that she didn't.

"How could I kill her when I didn't know where she was?"

"Why is it on your shoes if you didn't kill her?" Eun-Chan question, pointing at the side of Mi-Na's shoes. "How the heck would I know that? I'm a Civilian." But with Jun-Hee's cold tone, she back off, staring at Jun-Hee's blank face. "Can you prove it? Is there a proof that you're a Civilian?" Raising the light stick, Jun-Hee once again spoke. "I think we found a Mafia. Let's vote now."

"Have you all lost your minds? It's not me. I'm a Civilian." Mi-Na repeated once again, Min-Ji stared at Jun-Hee, he must've been feeling sad as he was the last person Na-Hee was with. "We agreed to vote tonight." Yoon-Seo stared at Jun-Hee, grabbing the light stick in his hands. "Why? Why wait when we're sure it's her?" Yeon-Woo argued, going towards Mi-Na and grab her by the sleeves of her jacket. "Get your hands off me!" Pushing the boy off her, Yeon-Woo clutch on his stomach as Mi-Na had push his stomach away. "How many times must I say it wasn't me?" She cried out to them.

"Let's calm down." Before anything could escalate any further, Yoon-Seo step in. Going towards Mi-Na as she holds the light stick. "Show me the bottom." Lifting Mi-Na's shoes, Yoon-Seo crouch down to check on her shoes once again, and saw nothing on the bottom area. "If she were really there, the paint would be on the bottom too. It's weird how it's just a bit to the side. Someone could've got it on her. We can't be sure." Yoon-Seo stand up as she explains. No one notice how Da-Bum tilt his head in annoyance, Min-Ji observe his behaviour as he didn't expect that Yoon-Seo would know. "Yes. Let's vote tonight as planned." Jung-Won agreed on Yoon-Seo when the girl look at her. "We should vote when we're all up for it." Min-Ji added and they all watch as Jun-Hee walk off, Yoon-Seo tried to call him but he just brush them off. Min-Ji sigh as they couldn't do anything but to wait and to observe.

. . .

"Who do you think killed Na-Hee?" Kyung-Jun suddenly ask Min-Ji, they were alone at the Café. Earlier Choi Mi-Na stopped in the Café, taking two cup noodles and other snacks with her, she had talked to them, saying that she didn't kill the girl and that she was innocent. She was stuttering as Kyung-Jun was staring at her, she was intimidated by his gaze and hlw quiet Min-Ji was. They weren't close even for a second, yes, she was So-Mi's friend but she doesn't get along with the other girls except for Baek Eun-Ha. Soon later, Mi-Na left the couple alone and strode her way to wherever she had in mind, they knew that she'll probably gonna ask the others for help. "I don't know. It was expected that as soon as she revealed that she was the Police, the Mafia would go after he next."

Biting on the Onigiri that Kyung-Jun had opened for her, she watch as he mixed the noodles with the seasonings and put the chopsticks kn top before sliding it forward to her. She smile at the gesture and began to eat, the two were silent as they replenish their energy, no knowing what would happen and enjoy every moment.

"Mi-Na is suspicious, she sided with So-Mi last night, and she had ask for Da-Bum to accompany her change." Once again, Kyung-Jun sliced through the silence that engulf them. "But Da-Bum is weirder.." he trail off, he remembers all the time he had taunt and hurt the boy, be it physically or verbally. "The way Seung-Bin had died." Gulping the lump in throat, he couldn't eat anymore, putting the chopsticks and sliding the noodle on the side. "It was brutal. No one would do it brutally unless they harbour bad feelings to him." He stated, leaning his arm on the table and rest his cheeks on his palm.

"But who knows. Like what you've said before, anyone would do anything to survive." Kyung-Jun smile and notice that there's a sauce on the side of the girl's lips, chuckling as he raise his unoccupied hand and wipe it away. "I'm glad that you're a Civilian." Min-Ji almost choke on her own saliva when Kyung-Jun wipe the sauce on her lips and she almost stop breathing at his words, she smile and mask the guilt she's feeling.

"Yeah, me too."

They then decide on leaving, Min-Ji grab a basket and put the healthy food she could find so she could give it the trio. Putting on various foods and water as well as some coffee and soft drinks on the basket. Kyung-Jun grab the basket in her hands and said that he'll be carrying it on their way, they made the office as their meet up so they strode their way towards the third floor. Chattering on their way, Min-Ji look around and it was really quiet. Eversince they found out who was the host, the ghost never bothered her anymore. She form her lips on a tight lip smile as she look at Kyung-Jun. He was attractive, really attractive in her eyes and surely, to everyone's. The way he smile is really charming, especially if it reaches his eyes, and if she were to look closely, she could see a dimple on his cheeks. His hair really suit his features, she was happy that he didn't put it in a slick back style and let it fall on his face, but it cover his eyes and his hair had reached his cheeks.

While on the way, they could see Yoon-Seo and Jung-Won walking together, they were walking on the same direction as the couple. Min-Ji called out to them and the best friend stop in their tracks, waiting for the couple to catch up, then their eyes went to the basket Kyung-Jun was carrying as he watch his girl with sofr eyes run towards to them. Wow, his girl, he could call her that. The two smile on the running girl and waited for Kyung-Jun to catch up.

"Are you going to the office? We're on our way there and we brought snacks for you to eat, you haven't eaten anything since the day we got here.. humans can't live 3 days without water and a week without food, you know?" She nag them, the two just laugh while Jung-Won stare at her. They have the same feeling, that this thing will end tonight. That they won't have to be miserable in the following days and that.. Min-Ji would finally tell Kyung-Jun her secret.

"We haven't said this to anyone, except for you two and later to Jun-Hee." Yoon-Seo started, their eyes wondering if anyone was around but there was no one. "We found where Na-Hee was hiding and there was blood." Min-Ji's brows furrowed as Kyung-Jun raise a brow, putting an arm on Min-Ji's shoulder as he lean on their conversation. "But there's no wounds on Na-Hee's body so we concluded that the Mafia was the one who got hurt." Licking her lips, she watch as Yoon-Seo was looking on the floor. "Have you notice anyone suspicious?"

The couple stared at each other, Kyung-Jun didn't notice anything and shrug in response while Min-Ji hums. "Well, there's this one person." She started off, Jung-Won stop and they halt their steps, looking at the girl. "I'll speak to Mi-Na about it, Yoon-Seo said that it's better to separate the people we found suspicious." Min-Ji nodded and they then entered the room, there, Jun-Hee sat on the office chair as he leaned on the desk. Kyung-Jun drop the basket in front of him and grab two chairs so Min-Ji could sit.

"When you said that Yoon-Seo, I realized something, it's been bothering me." Min-Ji once again spoke after Yoon-Seo had told Jun-Hee her and Jung-Won's findings at the bathroom. "What is it?" Kyung-Jun ask, leaning on her as her leg was on top of his leg as the girl sit comfortably, the other couple shared a look at their actions. Kyung-Jun bit onto a Pocky stick as Min-Ji continued on. "Yeon-Woo, he's clutching his stomach earlier and wincing as if he was hurt. Also, he put back his sweater on when yesterday, he didn't even wore it." Biting on her nails, Kyung-Jun grab her hand and drop it on her palm and replace her nail witj the Pocky stick, the girl sigh and bit into it.

"And when Mi-Na push him, she seem to had hit his stomach, Yeon-Woo seems to be in pain when she did that." Biting on her lips and grabbing a water bottle, they all shared a look as there seems to be a lot people who seems to be suspicious tonight.

♡︎༄,'; ALSEPHINA'S NOTE:

AGORA HILLS! episode 10 isn't done yet, I've already reach 6k words in this chapter so I'll put episode 10 and 11 together. Sorry for the late update and no announcement, I was having a hard time writing this chapter as I encountered writer's block today.

You can leave comments on this chapter and the others, I have a lot of fun reading your comments and it gives me some boost of energy and motivation because you guys seem to enjoy and like it. Vote for this chapter if you like it!

There are only 2 or 3 remaining chapters before this end. Are we ready to say goodbye?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.2K 500 11
" i'm in the trees, i'm in the breeze my footsteps on the ground " 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 : 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 - 𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘫...
3.4K 232 6
𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂 𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗎𝗇. 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗁, 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁...
53.2K 2.8K 46
Author LovelyLotus Status 57 Chapters - Ongoing After a bout of accidental magic when Harry is six, Vernon goes too far. When Harry wakes up, he is g...