mpreg omega obama x lord farq...

By urm0mschesthair72

i wrote this instead of my essay πŸ₯° TW: mpreg, lord farquaad, and traumatizing More

meeting
Honeymoon
abortion

giving birth?? idfk

33 0 4
By urm0mschesthair72

wtaf am i doing with my life. Anyways enjoy (why are you reading this 😭💀) short ahh chapter

"AH- MMM~" Obama moaned as Lord Farquaad shot his load into him. "Farquaad... y-you didn't use a condom..?" Obama asked, panicking.
"Shit," Farquaad said running a hand through his hair. "I-I was so caught up in pounding into you that i forgot to get a condom. You could always take Plan B, right?" Obama stayed silent.
"R-right?"
"N-no, that only works on female omegas, not male omegas."

Time skip cuz i aint writing allat shit 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥‼️

"PUUUUUSHHHHHHH" The doctor said. Obama pushed and pushed to get the baby outta his asshole, after a couple minutes Springfield San Antonio Illinois VII (the 7th) popped outta the womb and started crying. He started dancing and twerking all over the doctors and eventually shat on Obama's face.

That's all im writing today im tired asf ion wanna write anymore 🗣️🗣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.3M 67.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
269K 20.5K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...