rosario vampire:the coldest M...

By Aaronmcfighter

tsukune aano. a strong lin kuei who's a frost giant hybrid. considered to be abnormal even to the lin kuei cl... More

bio and harem.
rosario/norse/mortal kombat villains
Cool headed meets Kind hearted.
a bewitching encounter/a cold comeback.
That really hurts...
takes one to know one(1/2)
Takes one to know one(2/2)

"no time for lust crazy lady"

174 7 2
By Aaronmcfighter

Tsukune thoughts:Dear mom and dad, I'm still hanging in there. As it turns out here in the dorms of yokai academy student's get their own rooms, that's a relief...

His alarm went off to which he turns off.

Tsukune thoughts:for several reasons.

Random student 1:ah I slept like a baby.

Random student 2:dude, you do realise you're out of your human form right?

Random student 1:ah dammit, I must've transformed while I was sleeping. Looks like you did too bud.

Random student 2:what? Oh crap your right.

They laugh it off

Tsukune thoughts:yep. Yokai academy is a school with monsters, by monsters, for monsters...my kinda place.

Note:tsukune's parents in this AU are disguised similar looking the anime with the same personality.

Now we see tsukune walking outside the dorm block.

Tsukune thinks:the bus that takes me back to the human world doesn't come for another month and since phones can't connect through the other side I'll have to make use with some letters.

Random student 1:check it out, it's her.

Random student 2:oh yeah that new student moka.

Random student 3:she's so hot it should be illegal!

Now we see moka walking, they thought she was coming to them but not surprisingly-

Moka:good morning, it's so nice to see you!

Tsukune blushing:good morning to you too moka.

Random student 1:ah man, what the hell was that about!?

Random student 3:that damn tsukune guy!

Random student 1:he doesn't look like much but apparently he was tough enough to beat the crap out of that jerk, saizo.

Nazo:hey, dialoguing is my job, wee!

Aaron:AHEM.

Tsukune thinks:huh, word travels fast.

Moka:what's with you this morning?come on let's go.

Tsukune:I think I have a better idea.

He then gets infront of moka on one knee and offers her a piggy back ride.

Moka:woah!

They went off and while the boys are jealous with tsukune they can't help but have a grudging respect for him...of a familiar blue haired person listens in.

We cut back to tsukune and moka.

Moka:so tsukune? I imagine you're feeling kinda lonely surrounded by monsters, so if you ever need anything just ask, I'll help however I can.

Tsukune:thank you.

Tsukune thoughts:it intriguing how a vampire seems like up close, I'm just glad not all monsters are bad.

Moka:Tsukune.

Tsukune:moka.

Moka:Tsukune.

Tsukune:moka.

Moka:it's too much. See I overslept and didn't have time for breakfast.

She seemingly faints but thankfully tsukune catches her.

Tsukune:hold on I got you.

Moka:I'm sorry.

She was about to bite his neck but at the last second Tsukune has her bite his left hand instead.

Tsukune:*grunts*...hey you can't treat me like I'm you breakfast!

Moka:oh I'm sorry.

Now tsukune's just walking through a school park prossessing his thoughts.

Tsukune thinks:it doesn't hurt all that much, she doesn't leave a scar. But still there's no getting around the fact that moka's a vampire.That other moka on the other hand...she's really something.

Before he could think any further he hears someone and quickly turns to see...a girl?

???:please help me.

Tsukune:are you okay?

???:it just hit me...I'm so dizzy.

She then looks up at tsukune making blush. Tsukune has some experience with girls so he's still not sure how to aproach in situations like this.

???:I'm really sorry but would you mind giving me a hand please?

Tsukune:of course.

he then help her up, she doesn't know why shes getting a calm and cool feeling about him but she loves it.

Tsukune:will you be alright?

She then rubs her chest against his which definitely rubs him the wrong way.

???:what, is something wrong?

Tsukune:N-no I'm fine. Let's get get you to the nurses office.

???:thanks so much.

She smiles thinking her "plan" is going great. We cut to see moka thinking to herself.

Moka:I'm such a bad girl but he smells so good, I can't help myself. I should go apologise to him.

???:I'm sorry to bring you out like this tsukune.

Tsukune:it's ok. Wait how to you what my name is?

???:oh don't be silly, we are in the same class after all.

Tsukune:real?

???:of course.

Quick flashback to her staring at tsukune.

???:you see?

Tsukune:see, what am I supposed to be seeing?

She couldn't help but giggle.

Tsukune thinks:now that I think about it I do remember seeing a blue haired girl.

She them seemingly faints towards tsukune.

Tsukune:are you okay?

Kurumu:yeah, it's just everything my breaststroke get sort of cramped and-

Now tsukune's thinking while kurumu just saying "blah blah blah".

Tsukune thinks: DAMNIT! I don't know how to feel about this! I don't care how cute she is I don't want her to-......control me....

Now he starts to feel stern and look serious.

Kurumu:hey tsukune, I want you to be my friend.

She then uses her charm but-

Kurumu:perfect. Now that I have another boy to collection i-ah!?

He then grips her shoulders staring at the ground. Okay that's not supposed to happen! Shouldn't tsukune be emotionless and at her command?

Kurumu:uuhh, tsukune?

Tsukune:I'm sorry...but I gonna do whatever I want.

She starts to feel a cold atmosphere in the area and that actually scares her.

Kurumu scared:O-oh tsukune you're so funny hehehe. Could you kindly release me now?

He calmly releases her.

Tsukune:let's start over. I'm tsukune aano, what's yours?

Kurumu nervous:I'm Kurumu kurono.

Okay,now Kurumu is really confused?

Before either of them could break the silence moka arrives.

Mako:tsukune!

Tsukune:hello moka, what's wrong?

Moka:I want to say sorry for treating you like food.

Tsukune:oh it's ok moka. it's not like I'm your substitute for breakfast or something, that would be awful.

The two walk away laughing while kurumu was left dumbfounded in comedic fashion.

Kurumu thinks:WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?

from then on kurumu wnet the entire day trying to win over Tsukune with her "charms".

No matter how hard she tries she just won't quit, so she tries her only option.

Kurumu:tsukune aano!!!

Tsukune/moka:???

Kurumu:You have ignored me for too long!

Tsukune thinks:we just met a few hours ago?

She then walks close to him smirking.

Kurumu:So you've leave no choice but to use my final trump card!

He stares with narrow eyes waiting for her to attack but she instead falls on her knees with anime tears.

Kurumu:PLEASE PLEASE, BE MY BOYFRIEND PLEASE!!!

Tsukune:what the!? Hey come on stop it, you're making a scene!

Kurumu:NO! Not until you've exepted me as your equal!

Moka just nods at tsukune with sweat drops.

Tsukune:O-okay fine. Kurumu, will you be-mmph!?

He was then smothered by kurumu

Kurumu:Why of course tsukune, I will be your girlfriend!

He was gonna remove her by force but moka interrupted them.

Moka:hey come on! Tsukune needs space!

Kurumu:Does he though, you're enjoying this aren't you tsukune~?

He just sweat drops.

Moka blushing:I'm serious!

Kurumu:am not!

Moka:are too!

Kurumu:am not!

Moka:are too!

They then fight over tsukune. While he can easily avoid them he somewhat enjoys the attention from his new friends.

Meanwhile elsewhere. Location snow village.

We see two lin kuei assassins of sorts dealing with a female cloaked figure.

Assassin 1:let me get this straight. You want to know where he is and you want us to tell you?

The figure nods.

Both:PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Assassin 2:oh good lord she's serious.

Assassin:psh yeah. She's also one person, I mean what's she gonna do?

The figure then reveals her right hand to which shifts into ice claws.

Both:figures...

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 298 6
"Got you" a deep voice sounded behind me. I froze in my place and didn't dare to turn back. I heard rustles and before I knew I was surrounded by his...
9.3K 234 9
Y/N Eden. Son of the American President was undercover in Union only to suffer since he didn't have powers. But soon Union will face wrath of the Enc...
7.3K 745 63
Life Series book 1 This is the Wattpad version which isn't as good as the published version (😋), you can find out more details by clicking the link...
832K 46.4K 59
"Legend has it there is always a reason why souls meet. Maybe they found each other for reasons that weren't so different after all. They were two so...