Feathers(inanimate insanity)

Av max_tmntmikey

This is a balloon focused fan fic though it will have other characters having moments of glory I tried to ma... Mer

Introduction
Feathered supprise
One of a kind
A plan
Quick note
All eyes on me
A familiar face
Apology
Picture frame
Small home
X marks the spot
Trained
Golden feathers
Sparks
In the bushes
Art🤨
Ship decigion
Trio in the snow 🤷‍♂️

Light in the storm

651 18 126
Av max_tmntmikey

As I said earlier in the intro balloon doesn't live with oj at this point and instead lives on the streets even though he's only 16 poor guy

TW:gore and characters in distress

(No one's pov)

It was winter,a harsh winter there had been multiple snow storms but none like this one the ground was covered in around 6 inches of snow.

Oj had begun to feel really guilty for not letting balloon stay in the hotel with everyone, he hadn't seen him since the first storm but now oj realised he wasn't 100% sure balloon even had anywhere to stay at the time oj hadn't really thought of it he was just mad at ballon for the way he acted in s1,I mean he could die in weather like this, sure Mephone4 could just bring him back but ok still felt like it was wrong to leave him out there in the Cold thick snow.

Oj let out a sigh walking downstairs, everyone was sat clustered in the sitting room all talking and having fun. To get his mind off balloon he decided to go and see what paper was up to.

"Hey hun" he said walking into the kitchen were paper was stood making a cup of tea.

"Hey oj!" Paper responded smiling " want me to make you some tea aswell" he asked in a joyful tone.

"You know I don't drink tea but I'll have a coffee"oj said smiling back at paper as he began to prepare a mug to make the coffee.

(30 mins later)

Oj was sat drinking his coffee and talking to pickle who was eating some scrambled eggs when there was a knock at the door.most people ignored it but ok got up and approached the door "who would be out in this weather all the roads are closed off.

As soon as oj opened the door he gasped at the sight infront of him

_
_
_

Balloons pov:

(Four hours earlier)

I sat out in the cold harsh snow by a tree,ice begging to crystallise around my fingers and feet.I wanted to be anywhere but here it was freezing and there wasn't anything I could do about it, I didn't have a home to go back to plus oj wouldn't let me stay in his hotel so there's no point in even asking...

But sitting here wasn't getting me anywhere if anything it won't be long till I pop from the blistering  Cold then I'll just end up being revived by mephone and I can't stand to have to walk out that hotels again with everyone staring at me I just can't stand it.

I let out a sigh.no i need to find somewhere anywhere I can stay till the storm stops.I get up of the floor and begin to walk through the snow,biggest problem was that since I was so light I could barely take two steps till the wind flung me back into a tree.

For a Brief moment I sat there in defeat till I had an idea, the was a large tree infront of me I reached out and grabbed at one of its branches snapping  it of.

"Perfect"i said out loud to myself as I began to use the branch to hold me down,stabbing it into he floor as I walked so every time  a harsh wind blew I would cling to it stopping myself from blowing away. This worked pretty as I walked for what felt like forever until I came across a cave barely visible under the snow.

I hadn't seen this cave before witch I thought was strange since I'd explored most of the land near hotel oj. Glancing around I noticed hotel oj was nowhere in sight, had I really walked that far?

I shrugged it off and began to move the snow that coated the cave entrance, finally I had made a hole big enough for me to fit through and I stepped into the cave each step on the Cold stone floor sending searges of pain through my frostbitten feet.

Slumping down in the corner of entrance of the cave I curled up trying to keep warm to no avail, eventually I gave up on that and decided to explore the cave, as I quietly walked through the narrow cavern I looked at the walls of the cave they were coverd in what looked to be carvings? Carvings of birds and people all standing in a long line. Eventually I reached the end of the cavern walking into a large open segment of the cave the walls were scattered with large drawings and crystals it was beatiful, but the most noticeable thing was a light illuminating the cave, the source for this light was a glowing ball of some kind sat on a pedestal in the centre of the room.

As the light shone and flickered it lit up certain images on the cave these images depicted an object walking up to the glowing orb and touching it then being engulfed in light and warmth . I looked away from the walls and back to the orb it felt like it was almost calling to me beckoning me to touch it.

Steadily I ascended the carved in stairs that lead to the pedestal that held this beautiful object it whispered promises of love and comfort something I longed for. as I reached out to touch it it began to glow brighter and brighter.

Gently my fingers touched the orb as I took hold of it, well more like it glided into my palms, it had no feeling and had no weight . I stood there for a moment holding it infront of me staring down into its shiny surface when all of a sudden it disintegrated into small shards of light and shot up into the air.

I watched as the shiny shards looped around in the sky, it was the most beatiful thing I'd ever seen as the light moved past the Crystals that where scattered along the walls of the cavern they began to glow different shades of red orange and yellow.

Then In one swift motion the light shot downward towards me, before I even had the chance to move it shot into two spots on my back and head,almost immediately the spots began to sting a hard painful sting.I let out a yelp of pain as I fell to the floor clutching onto the sides of my head now throbbing in pain,just as I opened my eyes again trying to pull myself up of the floor the last two shards of light stabbed into my eyes.

Even though it felt like I'd just been stabbed,there was no blood, I didn't even pop when the light peireced into my back.

Just as I was finnaly able to get off the floor again my back began to feel insanely itchy like a painful itchy, as I tried to scratch it I felt my skin begin to tare causing warm thick blood to trickle past my fingers and down my back but still no pop. The pain was agonising as a jab of it went flying through my head and down my spine to my tail bone (yes I know he's a balloon don't ask how he has a tail bone he just does)as I continued clawing at my back my hands and feet began to twist and bend as my nails turned to claws while a thick layer of fur began to coat my arms and legs, my teeth began to ache as they grew sharp and pointed and my eyes stung with an unbearable pain.

I could feel as my head and back bean to tare open and small wings Shot out the tears. At least I thought they were wings since were glowing so bright I couldn't even look to see them but that didn't matter the pain was unbearable as I knelt on the floor clenching my hands.

After what felt like hours of agony the pain finally subsided and I flunked onto the floor falling unconscious almost immediately.

By the time I woke up it was getting light outside. I pushed myself of the floor waiting for my vision to come back, I couldn't remember anything that had happened until I looked down at my arms and legs witch were covered in a thick layer of fluff and my hands were almost animal like with long claws. It took a moment to process but when it did I immediately turned to look at my back,as I turned I could feel something protruding out of my head catch wind while it turned but that wasn't my biggest concern in this moment.

My eyes widened as they landed on the pair of wings that were rested on the floor conected to my back, the wings were bigger than before allot bigger but they also were no longer glowing now they had a soft layer of feathers costing them, the feathers were a mix of reds and oranges even slight sparkles of gold could be seen shimmering within the feathers.

My first attempt to stand was in successful immediately falling to the floor with a thud my whole body ached especially my head and back.now I was weird about what I could do now there's no way oj would even think of letting me into his hotel like this but it didn't feel like there was any other choice.

I think this first chapter was good in my opinion Bros immediately suffering straight off the bat I can't wait to do more for thsi au
I'm the next chaper ill explain how blood and inguries work in this au 😋

Well hope you enjoyed ch1if your bay updates about other chapters or you want to check out any of them other stories go to my tt @max_thesilly I'll hopefully be posting art animations and updates on there 👍J

The stages of balloons transformation!!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer ocksĂĽ att gilla

1.9K 68 11
(!!Please read the trigger warnings in the first page!!) I apologize for the bad writing the first chapters start with, as this is my FIRST EVER BOOK...
22.4K 364 32
i must warn you: this is a shipping fic also actual warnings death, hospitals, intense grief
12.4K 346 24
Useless, hated, depressed was all Balloon felt in his life. He thought he could change it during his time in Inanimate Insanity. But things didn't. I...
1.9K 41 8
Pretty self-explanatory; I write (my interpretations of) canon!Sun, canon!Moon, canon!(Ruin)Eclipse, and canon!(Balloon World)Eclipse, and I'm open t...