😊 60's Group Favorite Space:...

Galing kay CNovel_Reader

60's Group Favorite Space: Miss Capitalist Goes to the Countryside (六零团宠空间:资本家小姐下乡啦) Author: Xue Rongrong   [... Higit pa

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-256 (end)

Chapter 221-230

551 10 0
Galing kay CNovel_Reader

Chapter 221

Thinking of the lonely mother and daughter, Zhang Shicheng felt a pain in his heart for no reason.

After being out for so many years, every night when everyone was quiet, he would always think of the gentle and considerate Meng Niang.

He wondered how a weak woman like her could survive in that world with his daughter.

His son was gone. It was not that he had not hated Meng Yu, and it was not that he had never thought of divorcing her.

But he not only has Xiaosi (Lin Nanfeng), he also has three daughters.

The child cannot live without a mother, and he needs a woman to take care of everything when he is abroad these years. After weighing the pros and cons, it is not worthwhile for him to divorce Meng Yu.

Besides, Meng Yu was on his side over Meng Xian's matter, so he was kicked out of the house by his father-in-law. He couldn't betray her without conscience!

After calming down, the old lady said to her son: "Son, you must find a way to get back the ancestral house in Qiangcheng. Your father worked hard to get it back. If it is really occupied by others, go down below." How can we, mother and son, face him!"

Zhang Shicheng was silent for a moment.

The Zhang family's ancestral home is the best location in the entire Qiang City. My father spent a lot of money and favors to buy it back.

Now he wants to buy it back, firstly because he has no money, and secondly because they won't sell it.

Moreover, the house changed hands several times, and finally the owner donated it, and now the land deed is in the hands of the government.

Even if he has money now, he still needs connections to buy a house.

What's more, he doesn't have much money now, just enough to support his appearance.

That house represented his former identity and status, and he didn't want to give it away for no reason.

When he first came back, he shamelessly asked the government for it.

Not only did they not return it to him, they also emphasized to him that this house had been bought by someone else with real money, and he could not go back empty-handed.

Zhang Shicheng couldn't figure it out. He, the owner, clearly didn't sell the house, so why did it suddenly change ownership?

While he was thinking, Meng Yu interrupted his thoughts and reminded him, "Today is the 1st, remember to pay Manli and Manna living expenses."

Manli and Manna are twins of the same age as Lin Nanfeng. After going abroad, the sisters changed their names after their eldest sister changed their names, and later they also changed their names to foreign names.

The old lady was already angry because the name of her second granddaughter Manli was the same as that of the old man's ghost wife.

So every time I hear this name, it's like my butt is on fire, booming three feet high.

I heard that I want money again, is this okay?

My son worked hard to get a few steel bangs, but he turned around and asked you guys to take away the money-losing goods, and it was still a money-losing transaction that never came back.

She stared angrily and said: "I have children in my twenties, but the two sisters are still studying. What's the use of reading so many books? In the end, they will not get married and have children, so what good will it do to our Zhang family?" ?"

She looked at the five-year-old yellow-haired girl in Meng Yu's hand again and said with disdain:

"You set your sights high above your head, but you ended up picking a pretty boy with no ability, and you were deceived into giving birth to a foreign thing. When you take her out, I feel like you have disgraced our ancestors."

Meng Yu lowered his head and looked at his granddaughter. She had slightly curly golden hair and blue eyes. She looked like a doll and hid behind Meng Yu timidly.

"Thea, don't be afraid." Meng Yu looked away from her and the old lady.

No one saw that the moment Meng Yu separated them, there was a cold light in Thea's lowered eyes.

Jenny couldn't stand hearing this anymore. The old lady could say whatever she wanted, but she couldn't scold her daughter.

And why is it useless to have a daughter? In this era, everyone talks about equality between men and women.

However, even this old immortal's trip abroad could not change her stubborn thoughts.

Did she bring shame to her ancestors?

The old man had to wait for her. She didn't believe that the old woman could be so stubborn all her life.

"Why am I useless? I can no longer contribute to this family. Did I help find dad's job now?

If he can become a lecturer without me, can you come to settle in the capital? "

She admitted that her eldest granddaughter found her son's job, but so what, isn't this what a daughter should do?

Besides, my son has raised you for how many years. In the past, you spent all your time outside having fun and doing nothing, and you had one boyfriend after another.

She also started working after she returned to China, and her daughter was left to our Zhang family to raise.

What are you proud of?

The old lady raised her head and sneered coldly: "Yes, yes, you found your father's job, and we are grateful to you for being able to settle in the capital.

Thank you for giving us, mother and son, a bite to eat. The old lady's words turned urgent, "Who knows if this job will be done well." "

After hearing this, Jenny became furious and kicked the stool next to her away, shocking Meng Yu.

The old woman really didn't know their current situation and thought she was still the respectable old lady.

The Zhang family has no money and power now. If she hadn't been a little capable, the family would have starved to death sooner or later if they had no jobs when they returned to China.

"If you think the job I'm looking for is dirty, then don't take it, and don't come to the capital with me. Why don't you be your old lady in Qiang City?"

During the quarrel between mother-in-law and grandson, Zhang Shicheng hid out while they were not paying attention.

Meng Yu's temper has softened a lot over the years, but this eldest daughter is even stronger than Meng Yu was back then.

At first, he said a few words to his daughter, but later, because the Chinese restaurant relied on her boyfriends to introduce customers, he gradually stopped interrupting when his daughter and mother quarreled.

Jenny sneered again: "You still want to be an old lady, do you have that fate? Don't you know how much you weigh after so many years?

If my grandfather hadn't died, you wouldn't be able to speak in this family. "

Her words were like a thorn in the old lady's heart and stepped on her tail. The old lady immediately pointed at her and called her a little bitch.

"You shameless bitch, do you think being a teacher means you are great now? Do you think you are noble just by wearing a layer of skin? You are just a shameless bastard who deserves to be played with by men for the rest of your life..."

Meng Yu's expression changed instantly when she heard this. She skillfully pushed her granddaughter into the room and closed the door.

When she turned around again, her daughter and her mother-in-law were standing face to face, tense.

She stepped forward helplessly, wanting to separate them, but she didn't want her mother-in-law to spit on her face first.

If it were Meng Yu ten years ago, she would have given her a slap in the face, or else she would have shown off her power to make this old woman look good.

Now she has been smoothed by life, and she doesn't even have the strength to resist.

Seeing her despairing look, the old lady laughed and felt happy.

A woman without her husband's family and no one to rely on is not a waste who can be slaughtered by others.

Over the years, her son got drunk, beat her and scolded her, and found many women outside.

Meng Yu used to be a more self-respecting person, but because she had no support in a foreign country, she allowed her son to be a lowly person and let her beat and scold him without even repaying him once.

As long as Meng Yu is still at home, what will happen if Zhang Zhenni has the ability to hang out with men and wants to fly out?

Unless she doesn't want her mother.

The old lady was very sure that Meng Yu could not live without her son.

Chapter 222

Jenny Zhang was so angry that her eyes were red and her body was shaking because her mother was humiliated like this.

At the same time, she also hated Meng Yu for not resisting and making her so shameless in front of the old lady.

Zhang Zhenni was angry, but she didn't dare to attack the old lady.

The old lady also knew this truth very well, so every time she quarreled with her, she said whatever vicious words she wanted, just to make her feel happy.

Meng Yu went to pull her daughter and told her to be patient and forget it. The old lady wouldn't live for a few years anyway, so it would be fine if she died.

Looking at her mother's aggrieved face, Zhang Zhenni felt pathetic and unconsciously thought of someone.

That person is Lin Mengniang.

She remembered that when she was a child, Lin Mengniang in Qiang City was living a submissive life in this family just like her mother is doing now.

In her memory, Lin Mengniang almost never left the house, never raised her head, and even spoke like a fly. She always stood behind a pillar, ignored by others.

They had no ability to be self-reliant abroad before. Will their mother want to live like Lin Mengniang in the future?

Jenny Zhang didn't dare to think about it.

She looked at Meng Yu with a sudden expression on her face. The old lady thought that Zhang Zhenni had given up, so she clapped her hands and laughed happily...

There were people in front and behind the place they rented. The people at the moment were enthusiastic and gossipy. When they heard them talking loudly, someone came over to them.

He didn't come in, but he had great respect and curiosity for this family of returnees. He poked his head outside the door and asked:

"Ms. Mai, what happy event is happening in your family to make you so happy?"

That cautious tone and flattering smile greatly satisfied the old lady's vanity.

After staying abroad for more than ten years, the old lady can still speak a few words in a foreign language no matter how stupid she is.

After she came back, she went everywhere to show off, so people in this alley thought she was capable and called her Ms. Mai.

She also deserves to be very cheerful. Every time she talks to others, she will occasionally say one or two foreign words to remind others that she has been abroad and drank foreign ink.

The old lady is a very shameful person, and her family scandal should not be made public. Otherwise, who will praise her in the alley in the future?

She smiled with wrinkles on her face and waved her hands quickly: "What a happy event, my Shicheng was invited by the principal of another school to attend class in their school."

When someone heard this, they praised her: "Teacher Zhang can be competed by the principals of two schools to go to class. It must be very impressive. From now on, Ms. Mai will not have to work, but can sit at home and enjoy the blessings of children and grandchildren."

"Everyone who has come back from abroad has drank foreign ink. Of course they are good. If they are not so good, can they get their daughter to become a foreign language teacher at the University of Washington? The University of Washington is the best school in Beijing."

Jenny Zhang's expression suddenly changed.

She obviously got the job by herself, but in the old lady's opinion, she was helped by her father. She really knew how to put money in her son's face!

Someone asked again: "Ms. Mai, why doesn't your son go to class at BGI?" Then asked: "What book does your son teach?"

The old lady's face was calm, but even better. She said kindly to her neighbor:

"The president of Huada also invited my son, but you also know that Shicheng is used to being free and can't settle down in one place.

Moreover, he said that he was looking around and wanted to support the country in teaching more students. The teachers hired by BGI were all officially established. He didn't like them, so he wanted to be an external teacher.

External teachers have more freedom. "

He added: "The business management major my son teaches is to teach people how to do business."

Everyone kept saying good things, and there was a burst of envy, which almost lifted the old lady to the sky.

I also wanted to take advantage of her to please her, just in case I need it in the future. Anyway, it doesn't cost anything to say something nice. At most, it's just a waste of saliva.

After a while, the people gradually dispersed, but the old lady was still not finished. She turned around and saw Meng Yu and her daughter, and her face immediately dropped.

He also said in a contemptuous tone: "You only have this role now. Only when my son is better can you be better. Women don't need to be very powerful, as long as they can give birth to sons. Anyway, in the end, the only one you can rely on is my son."

Zhang Jenny heard her scoffing sound particularly harsh, and suddenly thought of the scene she had thought of this morning.

Regardless of whether Lin Anju is Duobao or not, as long as the old lady dares to make trouble, someone will definitely teach her a lesson.

Moreover, I heard from classmates that Lin An was a bit powerful at home. If the old lady made a big fuss, she would be beaten to death.

Death would be good for everyone.

Zhang Zhenni's eyes were full of poison, and she wanted to poison the old lady immediately.

At this moment, the old lady also said: "Don't be unconvinced. In the end, the only one you can rely on is the man at home. Otherwise, you wouldn't run home even though you were pregnant. Don't you just think that someone at home can give you the answer?" "

The old lady said the last sentence while looking at Jenny Zhang, her eyes full of teasing.

Although they are the closest blood relationship, they regard each other as enemies.

Zhang Zhenni said expressionlessly: "My mother did not abandon Duobao back then. He was adopted and is doing well now."

Her words were like a sudden thunder in the clear sky.

The two women were so shocked that they didn't recover for a long time.

"Say it again?"

The old lady couldn't believe her ears. The roots of her old Zhang family were still there?

Will someone burn paper money for her in the future?

Meng Yu even stopped breathing. The first thing she thought about was not why that little kid could survive until now.

But why did the daughter tell the old lady about the little boy?

Meng Yu was wondering if finding Duobao would lead to finding Lin Mengniang.

After finding Lin Mengniang, can she and Zhang Shicheng sleep together again?

Thinking of this, Meng Yu looked at her daughter with complaints.

Jenny Zhang didn't care what her mother thought, she wanted to get rid of the old woman with someone else's help now.

She has had enough of this old woman and wants her to die. She will never burn paper money for her in the future.

Didn't the old woman say it's useless to have a daughter? Then it's useless. Let her die in poverty underground.

Jenny Zhang said bluntly: "There is a student in my class who is very similar to my father. His name is Lin Anju. He is 17 years old this year."

The old lady counted on her fingers, then looked at Meng Yu and murmured to herself:

"Duobao was four years old when he disappeared. We have been out for 12 years, and 12 plus 4 equals sixteen." She looked at Zhang Jenny and said, "This age doesn't match up, either?"

Zhang Zhenni laughed in her heart that she was stupid for having to count such a few numbers on her fingers, but she said, "Duobao is actually 17 years old this year."

The old lady's face suddenly relaxed. She was about to pat her thigh to celebrate, but then she thought of something and turned to ask Meng Yu.

"What is the name of that woman Sheng Duobao? I forgot."

Meng Yu pursed her lips and said nothing.

Jenny Zhang said: "Lin Mengniang."

"Oh my treasure, you make it easy for grandma to find my treasure..."

He rushed out before he finished speaking.

Chapter 223

"Why are you mentioning Lin Mengniang and that short-lived ghost to the old lady?"

As soon as the old lady left, Meng Yu questioned her daughter. She was hysterical at her daughter:

"Don't you know who Lin Mengniang is? What if she and your father fall in love again? The family will break up."

"Home?" Jenny Zhang looked at her funny and said, "Do you still know that this is our home? Since you know that this is our home, why didn't you say a word when that old woman scolded me and humiliated Thea? We are still you. Biological?"

Meng Yu blinked a few times guiltily, and then said weakly:

"You also know that Mom is in trouble. Mom is doing it for this family. Besides, it's not painful to let her scold her. She is old and now has a disease. She won't live for a few years. She will be over with it."

"I can't bear it anymore!"

Jenny Zhang collapsed and yelled at Meng Yu: "If she hadn't carried Thea on the rooftop when she was one year old and fell down and broke her head, my daughter wouldn't be five years old and still can't speak. .

I've had enough, I've put up with her enough, I want her to die now. "

Meng Yu was so frightened by her daughter's extreme words that she stared at her eyes and muttered:

"It was just careless and accidental. No one wants it to happen."

Jenny Zhang's eyes were fierce and red, filled with hatred.

No one knows whether the old lady was careless, but they all know that the old lady has told her to abort the child no less than a hundred times since she was pregnant with Thea.

She said that she was pregnant with a foreigner's child, which brought shame to the Zhang family ancestors.

These words have been spoken in her ears since Thea was five years old, and Thea is still saying them now that she is older.

Before returning to China, the old woman secretly took Thea out once.

If she hadn't reacted quickly, what would have happened to her Thea.

She had had enough of this kind of fear, being crushed in the mud and humiliated.

"Don't you want her to die too? You don't need to take action this time. You can just watch from the side. Without the old woman, it's your mother who has the final say in this family."

Jenny Zhang's face was full of viciousness.

Meng Yu was stunned for a long time before saying, "She is your father's mother after all. If your father finds out, he will hate me."

Jenny Zhang thinks these words are ironic. Now, almost sixty years old, she is still praying for a little bit of love from a man to stay alive.

Sad, ridiculous.

"I won't do it myself." Zhang Zhenni saw that her mother had serious intentions and said, "If the day of the incident really comes, just blame it all on me. I will die anyway."

Meng Yu looked at her daughter without speaking for a long time, and when Zhang Zhenni turned around and went back to the room, she couldn't wait to ask her daughter:

"Is it true what you just told the old lady about finding that short-lived ghost?"

Jenny Zhang turned around and looked at her mother quietly and said, "No, I lied to her."

Meng Yu breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at her daughter.

Jenny Zhang couldn't laugh, she just felt sad.

In the memory, my mother also pretends to be her father, but she is confident and strong, and even her father gives her a thumbs up.

But what now?

Now she looks like an old woman, sagging and aging, with wrinkles covering her entire face, her waist is thicker than a barrel, and she looks yellow with age.

She revolves around a man every day, looking at him like eyeballs. She has low self-esteem and lacks vitality. Even at her age, she still fantasizes about love all day long.

It's so funny and so sad.

Jenny Zhang secretly vowed in her heart that she would never live like her mother.

At this moment, Meng Yu touched her face in confusion and asked her daughter.

"What's wrong? There's something on my face, it's makeup."

The makeup was fine, but the pink was too white and the lipstick was too red and too bright, which was not suitable for her age at all and made her look like a vampire ghost.

"This makeup doesn't suit you."

She couldn't listen to her daughter's words. Meng Yu touched her face and seemed to be in a much better mood. She smiled like a flower and said to herself:

"I've been wearing this makeup for so many years, why doesn't it suit me? Besides, your father used to like my look like this. He also said that this makeup makes me charming."

Jenny Zhang thought, this must have been said by dad more than ten years ago, but how old are you now?

She talked about makeup many times, but people just couldn't listen. Jenny Zhang had nothing to say and didn't want to say anything more.

She opened the door and went back to the room.

In the room, Thea was sitting on the bed, holding a toy in her hand. When someone came in, she looked up and her eyes were a little dull.

Looking at her daughter's childish face, Jenny Zhang's strong face relaxed.

Huada, dormitory.

"Classmate Lin, there was a call from the dormitory administrator, saying that there is an old man outside the school looking for you. She said she is your grandma."

"Impossible, I don't have a grandma." Lin Anju didn't even want to say it.

His parents didn't have many relatives combined. If he had a grandma, would his parents not tell him?

He thought he had found the wrong person. In such a big school, there were many people with the same names, so he didn't take it to heart.

During the summer vacation, the teacher said that he would take him to the front line to participate in the mission. Now he had a lot of homework in hand. He had to hurry up and get it out before the vacation, otherwise he would not be able to go then.

So at this moment, if the dormitory is not set on fire, there is no way to ask him to leave the dormitory door.

Lin Anju was busy writing and writing without hearing what was going on outside the window. His classmates all admired him when they saw him. It is no wonder that he is a scholar. He deserves to be called Lin Xueshen for working so hard.

The old lady outside the school gate hesitated when she heard the message from the security guard.

"It's impossible. That girl doesn't dare to lie to me. You must have made a mistake."

Why did the old lady say that Jenny Zhang didn't dare to lie to her? It was because Jenny Zhang was still living in the Zhang family with her daughter.

Duobao has been her only thought for more than ten years, and it is the root of her old Zhang family. If Jenny Zhang dares to joke about this, it will be unless she is tired of living.

So the old lady was sure that Jenny Zhang didn't dare to lie to her.

In this case, it means that these watchdogs did not transmit the dialogue, or they deliberately transmitted the wrong words to tease her.

The old lady rolled up her sleeves and prepared for a big fight. Even if the King of Heaven came today, he would not stop her from seeing her grandson.

She was arrogant and domineering. She pointed at the security guard at the door and opened her mouth to curse:

"You watchdogs are so unreasonable. If it had been before, Madam, I would have had you beaten to death and thrown out to feed the dogs, so that you wouldn't have to take the master's wages and do nothing..."

Security guard Liu Dapeng was pointed at and scolded by her. He was not frightened by her, but by the shocking words of the old lady in front of him.

If she had said this two or three years ago, it would not have been complete until her hair was shaved and she was sent to the bullpen.

If you want to beat someone to death, why don't you pay back the old lady?

Liu Dapeng heard from these words that the old lady had a well-off family before, and he even wanted to give her a thumbs up and praise her for knowing how to commit suicide.

At the same time, I was thinking, where did this old lady come from? She didn't just get tired of living and came out to seek death, right?

"You are awesome." Liu Dapeng sneered and gave the old lady a thumbs up, and said, "Now that the national policy has been improved, you can stand here intact. For your sake, I won't embarrass you. Leave now, here." This is not a place for you to come."

Liu Dapeng tried his best to persuade her, but the old lady felt that he looked down on others.

It doesn't matter if I'm looked down upon by others outside (overseas), but now that I'm back, I'm still looked down upon by a janitor?

The old lady became even more angry.

Chapter 224

"Tell your leader to get out. I want to see if you dare to talk to me like this later."

The old lady's previous sense of superiority made her extremely proud in front of the gatekeeper. She jumped up and scolded Liu Dapeng:

"I want to file a complaint against you."

Do you really think of yourself as your wife?

Liu Dapeng felt that the old lady was a bit incredible. She was a staff member and the leader could not fire him easily.

Besides, I'm at work now, and I'm dealing with monsters like you. What's wrong with me?

There was no complaint now. Liu Dapeng was a security guard at BGI. Although he didn't have much education, he still had some knowledge. He understood what the old lady said.

"If you want to sue, go ahead. The people you are looking for don't know you, so you can't go in. Don't hinder our work here. Get out of here. Don't let me ask my brothers to come and take you away. Don't be shameless." ."

Who can be a security guard at Huada without knowing one or two big leaders? Who has no backers?

So although the old lady in front of him seemed to be from a well-off family, Liu Dapeng was not afraid of her.

Now everyone is equal, even if God comes, he must follow the rules.

What's more, you're just an old lady?

"You damn watchdog, you won't let me see my little grandson. You deserve to die a good death. You deserve to have to guard the front door for the rest of your life..."

The old lady squatted on the ground, gesturing with her hands, and howled loudly as if she wanted to see her grandson today.

Liu Dapeng grew up working as a janitor at the University of Washington with his grandfather since he was a child. He has never seen anything like this, so this scene is still a trivial matter to him.

Old woman, you really want me to stab you out with a fork, right?

Liu Dapeng pointed the three-meter-long fork at her and thrust it out for her.

The man's attack was neither gentle nor severe, and the old lady screamed in pain.

Seeing that she was about to be thrown out of the door, the old lady became worried and simply lay down.

"I won't leave even if I can't see my eldest grandson today. None of you can stop me from seeing my grandson -"

Liu Dapeng underestimated the boss's obsession with his grandson, but is that your grandson?

He knew classmate Lin Anju. He had gone to school for two years and had seen his mother, sister and aunt come to see him. This was the first time that his grandma came to see him.

Did you recognize someone else's grandson and come to school? Shameless.

Liu Dapeng waved to someone, wanting to throw the old lady out, but he didn't want to turn around and see the principal walking towards her.

"What's going on? Why are the parents of the students lying here? The door is the face of the school. Is there anything you can't say inside?"

The president of Huada is an old man in his sixties. He wears glasses, simple clothes, and a pair of old Jiefang shoes. He is full of energy.

The old lady's eyes instantly brightened when she saw the guards lowering their heads and looking cautiously, guessing that this must be their leader.

She got up and pointed at Liu Dapeng and others and complained before finally revealing her purpose.

The principal's name was Kong Tishou. Hearing that the person in front of him was Lin Anju's grandmother, he looked at her carefully.

Lin Anju's parents' identity needs to be kept secret, so it was classified as a confidential document by the school when he enrolled.

He still remembered this student's information, but there was no grandmother in it.

He remembered that the column for grandparents had written 'passed away'.

"Are you looking for Lin Anju? Are you her grandmother?"

The old lady said proudly that she was looking for this person, and she also told her granddaughter about her grandson's class.

He said it in a decent way, which made Kong Tishou curious.

He said: "I will call him personally to ask him to come out, and you will confront him face to face."

Having said that, enter the security room.

The old lady wanted to follow, but Liu Dapeng held out his hand to stop her.

The old lady gritted her teeth and stared, thinking: I will take care of you as a watchdog later when I recognize my grandson.

Duobao in the dormitory felt so baffled after receiving a call from the principal.

He repeatedly denied that he did not have a grandma, and the principal asked him to go out anyway.

The University of Washington is very big, and it takes half an hour to walk from the school entrance to the dormitory. To save time, Duobao borrowed a bicycle and rode out.

When he got there, he stabilized the car and an old lady rushed up to him.

He had been on the battlefield and his reaction was not slow. When the man tried to hug him, he ducked out of the way.

The old lady threw herself away, but her eyes kept staring at him. Suddenly, tears fell like a downpour.

Lin Anju:? ? ?

He looked at the principal with a blank expression and said firmly: "I don't know her. I have never seen her."

Let alone his grandma, he has never seen this person before.

Kong Tishou opened his mouth to speak, but the old lady's shrill voice spoke first.

She looked at her eldest grandson and said excitedly: "Your mother's name is Lin Mengniang, your name is Duobao, you look exactly like my son, you are my grandson..."

Duobao's pupils narrowed when he heard the name 'Lin Mengniang'. He felt that the name was so familiar, as if he had heard it before in his memory.

Just when he had some idea, his thoughts were interrupted by the howling of the old lady opposite, like a pig being slaughtered:

"My eldest grandson--"

The old lady stepped forward and reached out to hug him.

Liu Dapeng blocked the person after receiving the hint from the principal.

Looking at Lin Anju's confused look, it's obvious that he doesn't know you. How can there be any grandson in the world who doesn't know his grandma?

Unless it's not a close one.

"Duobao, Duobao! Don't you recognize your grandma? My treasure, I am your grandma, your grandma -"

Liu Dapeng stood in the middle of them. Although the old lady looked old, she was very strong. She cried so hard that the crowd forced him to step back.

At this moment, Liu Dapeng seemed like a heinous villain, blocking the reunion of his mother-in-law and grandson, but everyone knew the truth.

Lin Anju still insisted that he didn't know her.

His nickname was not a secret in school, and he figured it out after just a little asking. Besides, it was not unusual for the two of them to look alike.

There are no blood relatives who look like them in the school, and you can always spot a few of them.

So not surprising.

Kong Tishou also saw it, and he persuaded her nicely, "Old lady, you have recognized the wrong person. Lin Anju doesn't know you. His grandparents have passed away."

"impossible!"

The old lady yelled at the principal like crazy, waving her hands in the air because her body was restrained.

"He looks exactly like my son, even his chin is carved out of the same mold..."

Kong Tishou was puzzled, "You're so sure you've measured it?"

"This is the grandson of my Zhang family. He will burn paper money for me in the future and support my son in his old age -"

Duobao was frightened by her madness and took a few steps back, thinking:

It's so outrageous. My parents never asked me to do this. It turns out that I am a lunatic who misses my grandson like crazy.

Kong Tishou was more direct.

He told the guard with a serious face: "Call the police."

Chapter 225

"--Baby, there is a scar on the back of your head. It was thrown by your mother's cruel thing not long after you were born. You can touch it and see if it's there. If it's there, you must be my treasure--"

Lin Anju, who was about ten meters away, suddenly stopped in his steps. He subconsciously wanted to raise his hand to touch his head, but his brain resisted this move faster than his hands.

He turned around and said nothing, watching the old lady being taken away with dim eyes. No one knew what he was thinking at the moment.

Police station.

The policeman slammed the table and shouted: "Tell me, are you a human trafficker? OK, old lady, you want to abduct the most powerful person in the school. Do you know that you have already broken the law?"

The old lady was so frightened by the police that she clutched her chest and blinked.

"Lin Anju is really my grandson, you believe me, I won't lie.

He was kidnapped when he was four years old. Otherwise, our mother-in-law and grandson would not have been separated from each other for so many years. His current family must have kidnapped him. You must make the decision for me and shoot all these kidnappers. "

The old lady said fiercely.

When Zhang Shicheng and Zhang Jenny arrived at the police station, they happened to hear the old lady explaining to the police.

Zhang Zhenni expected that the old lady would be in trouble if she also went to school, but she didn't expect that she would make trouble at the police station.

But this was just what she wanted.

The fat man happened to hear what the old lady said when he passed by. He turned around and headed towards them as he was about to go out.

"What's going on?" he asked.

When the policeman saw the team leader coming, he stood up and told the story with a smile.

Huada, Lin Anju, Fatty didn't believe this was a coincidence.

The Lin Anju they mentioned was probably Nanfeng's biological brother.

The fat man motioned to other colleagues to get out of the way. He sat opposite the old lady, lit a cigarette, and then asked slowly:

"Tell me what's going on?"

Today, Zhang Shicheng is no longer the high-spirited old man he used to be. He has spent so much time at the bottom of a foreign country and knows how to look at people's faces before he can earn a living.

He bowed and explained: "Sir..."

The fat man made the fat man laugh as soon as he opened his mouth. He blew out smoke rings to interrupt Zhang Shicheng.

"Don't call me that. It's not popular here anymore."

The fat man pointed to the words 'Serve the People' at the back and said: "We are all equal now, you can just call us comrade."

Zhang Shicheng laughed dryly before nodding and responded: "Hello, comrade. My mother is old and her brain is not working well. We lost a child before, but it has been more than ten years ago.

My mother misses her grandson. She may have made a mistake in the heat of the moment. She will never kidnap a child. You have a discerning eye and you will be able to detect the details clearly. "

After that, he quietly stuffed the fat man with a pack of cigarettes.

Fatty took the cigarette, but it was for Nan Feng's sake.

The old lady was dissatisfied with what her son said to her, so she reached out to pull her son.

Zhang Shicheng gave his mother a warning look, while secretly complaining in his heart.

The old lady lived a cautious life abroad and never caused anyone to worry. Why did she cause trouble when she returned home?

She doesn't think that the Zhang family is still the same as before, so let her do whatever she wants!

You must know that it is not easy for them to find a place to stay now. If their jobs are still taken away by the old lady, then the whole family will drink the northwest wind!

Thinking of this, Zhang Shicheng's mouth was full of bitterness.

If it were in the past, there would be no need for him to nod and bow to a soldier? People are all trying to fawn over him more.

Things are different now! Zhang Shicheng smiled bitterly in his heart.

The relationship between mother and son could not be hidden from the fat man's eyes.

It is not a secret that the boss remarried Nanfeng's mother.

In other words, the man in front of me is still the boss's love rival?

Fatty got excited just thinking about it.

After taking a closer look, I felt that this man was not worthy of being the leader's love rival.

He is skinny, with not much flesh on his body, and has a flattering appearance. He may be pretty good-looking, but compared to the boss, one looks like a son and the other looks like an old man.

Thinking of this, the fat man wanted to slap himself. How could he compare the boss to his love rival and think of the boss as his love rival's son? He really deserved a slap.

Zhang Shicheng was stunned for a moment watching him look happy and angry for a while.

I glanced at the hand holding the cigarette again, and there were two fingers missing.

Zhang Shicheng had a flattering smile on his face, but he was ridiculing in his heart that anyone in China could be a policeman.

The fat man asked the old lady: "Do you want Lin Anju to recognize his ancestor and return to his clan?"

The old lady nodded repeatedly, as if she wanted to shake her head off.

Zhang Shicheng, however, was afraid of causing trouble and hurriedly waved his hands and said no.

The fat man's eyes were deep, and he raised his chin thoughtfully and asked Zhang Shicheng:

"You look like you've just returned from abroad. You're an overseas Chinese who has drank foreign ink. You look quite foreign!"

When she heard the word 'foreign style', the old lady grinned so hard that her teeth couldn't be seen. She felt that the word 'overseas Chinese' made her very proud, and her waist straightened up unconsciously.

Zhang Shicheng, on the other hand, was much more modest. He waved his hand coolly, and the smile in his eyes almost overflowed.

After finding out their purpose, the fat man didn't leave anyone behind. He gave them a warning and sent them back.

He has known Nanfeng for more than ten years, and he has never heard Nanfeng mention this father, so the relationship is probably not good.

Furthermore, Nanfeng and his biological father have been separated for more than ten years, and now grandma wants her son to recognize his ancestor and return to the clan. Perhaps Nanfeng, who is far away in Nanzhou, doesn't know about this.

After thinking about it, Fatty decided that he should report this matter to the boss.

What to report?

Of course, I was reporting about my love rival, and I hugged my boss's thigh at the same time.

He stayed up all night, writing and revising, but his writing skills were limited and he could not send out the report even at dawn.

I thought about fishing during the day and then thought about how to write it. After all, I had to rely on this report to support me. I had to write more about how my love rival was in a miserable state. I took the report and left.

The Zhang family found the school, thinking that they should tell their aunt to make preparations, so Fatty went to Lin's house without having breakfast.

Lin Zhengran happened to be leaving for work, and the two met outside the door.

"Hey, rare visitor." Qin Xiaomei said when she saw the fat man as she was sending her sister-in-law out.

"Auntie, auntie, morning."

Lin Zhengran responded.

Standing outside the door, I smelled the aroma of noodles mixed with scallion oil, which made the fat man's stomach growl with greed.

"Didn't you have breakfast?" Miss Qin said enthusiastically, "Want a bowl?"

The fat man often ate the Lin family's food on the island before, and he was familiar with his aunt. He gestured with two fingers politely: "Auntie, one bowl is not enough. I want two bowls. Do you have any?"

"Why not?" Qin Xiaomei smiled enthusiastically and said, "Come in and take care of yourself."

Seeing her sister-in-law coming in, Qin Xiaomei asked, "Sister-in-law, go to work. I'll just come and greet him."

Seeing that the fat man didn't answer, Lin Zhengran looked up at the little girl and said, "There's no rush."

The three of them went in.

It has been almost half a year since Fatty came back to work. Except for the fact that Nanfeng took him to his house for dinner once after he came back, this was the first time.

Lin Zhengran thought something must have happened, otherwise he wouldn't have come to the door at this time.

After entering the house, Qin Xiaomei went directly to the kitchen. The two of them were in the living room.

Lin Zhengran poured water for the fat man. The fat man took it with both hands and said bluntly:

"Auntie, the Zhang family came back from abroad. Yesterday they went to the University of Washington and met with Duobao. Yesterday the principal thought they were kidnappers and called the police.

I heard that they wanted Duobao to recognize his ancestor and return to his clan. "

Chapter 226

Lin Zhengran was startled when he heard the Zhang family.

After reacting, he murmured: "They came back early?"

The fat man put down the water glass and asked her, "Auntie, do you know that the Zhang family is coming back?"

I know, but it was several years earlier than Nanfeng said before. I think he came back because he had no money and couldn't survive outside.

Lin Zhengran thought so, but couldn't tell him that.

She asked Fatty: "What was Duobao's reaction when they went to school?"

"Duobao probably doesn't know them, otherwise it would be impossible for the principal to call the police and cause trouble to the police station."

The fat man said: "I just tested it. It seems that the Zhang family just came back from abroad not long ago, and the old lady in his family is very extreme. She will definitely go to the school again."

Lin Zhengran nodded. The old lady wanted a boy to carry on the family line, and no one knew it better than her.

If the old lady knew about Duobao's existence, she would definitely recognize him.

The fat man saw her confused and asked tentatively: "Is Zhang Shicheng Nanfeng's father? I've never heard her say that before."

His old lover came back, and he was still a returned overseas Chinese. He didn't know what the relationship between his aunt and Zhang Shicheng was like, but he couldn't help but worry about his boss.

After all, the boss is far away from the capital, and now his old lover is by his side. He is afraid that his aunt has other ideas.

Lin Zhengran wanted something from him and simply told the fat man about her relationship with Zhang Shicheng.

"You have connections here. Help me get to know the Zhang family's background. If you know yourself and your enemy, you will never be in danger, so that I can have an idea."

The fat man nodded immediately, and the boss asked him to come back and work here. Firstly, it was to be close to his parents, and secondly, he definitely wanted him to take care of his aunt.

This was the first time that his aunt asked him for help after being back for so long. How could he not respond? Besides, this was a good opportunity to hug him.

"What do you think of the Zhang family? What are your future plans if they want to take Duobao back?"

Lin Zhengran sneered.

If Zhang Shicheng had let their mother and son go more than ten years ago and everyone would have been safe, then Zhang Shicheng would have recognized her son, and she wouldn't have wanted her son to call him daddy.

But her daughter was reborn, and the treasures in her previous life were gone. She and the Zhang family had long been at odds with each other.

So there is no need to call father this time, and Zhang Shicheng doesn't deserve it either.

Lin Zhengran's gentle eyes suddenly turned sharp, and she said, "How I deal with the Zhang family depends on what they do."

"They want to live in peace that I won't disturb their lives. If they have other ideas, I won't let them do whatever they want."

Hearing this, the fat man said: "It seems that the Zhang family will not give up Duobao, so let's ask Nanfeng to come back and deal with it. She is idle on the island anyway."

It's not that he can't handle this matter, but it's a family matter, and he's afraid that his aunt doesn't want outsiders to know too much.

Just as Lin Zhengran was about to speak, Miss Qin came in with two large bowls of noodles.

She immediately pursed her lips and said nothing.

The fat man didn't ask any questions.

After Xiaomei Qin sat down and saw that both of them were silent, she became curious.

"Sister-in-law, what are you talking about? I heard the noise in the kitchen. Why didn't you talk when I came?"

"Nothing to talk about."

Lin Zhengran didn't want to talk to his little sister because he was afraid of her temper. If she knew someone was trying to abduct Duobao, she would go to Zhang's house with a knife to kill people based on her protective personality.

The fat man took a sip of saliva and brought the noodles to his face, then changed the subject with a smile and said:

"The noodles made by my aunt are delicious."

Qin Xiaomei didn't want to accept his words and asked curiously: "Did you say bad things about me?"

Lin Zhengran saw her expression as if she was asking for help. He knew what she didn't want to hear, so he started talking nonsense:

"This boy has a cousin at home who is unmarried in his forties this year. Thinking that we have an aunt at home, he came to ask you to marry him."

The fat man reacted quickly. He answered the question and said, "Why doesn't my uncle get married? It's because he was beaten up before and he came back half a year ago. He looks talented and is very rich. The family and the country will give him a lump sum." He was given a compensation of 10,000 yuan. He is still a scientific researcher. Now he has a job and his parents are open-minded. He is the only son..."

The fat man is not lying. What uncle said is true. He is just a little hard on the brain, and people are not flexible enough to get through it all.

It is said that this distant uncle was married to a teacher, and the teacher was devolved and everyone severed ties with the teacher.

He was different. He severed ties with his parents and accompanied his teacher to the countryside for reform.

Because of this, the uncle was almost kicked out of the house, but his parents later tolerated him.

Now the hardships have finally come to an end, the country has taken them seriously and invited them back to do scientific research, so those days are finally over!

The fat man said sincerely: "My uncle is a man who knows how to make a living and has some money. Don't I just think of one of my own?"

At this moment, Qin Xiaomei was particularly disgusted with his words of 'one of our own'.

"Who is your friend?"

He also said: "I'm not getting married, so don't talk about this in the future." He also said contemptuously: "Just ten thousand yuan is called rich. My brother's salary is mine, how can I value his little money? "

Qin Xiaomei left with a cry.

She resents people mentioning marriage to her and gets annoyed whenever it is mentioned.

The fat man shouted after her: "It's not just about money. My uncle studies satellites and his status is not bad."

Qin Xiaomei doesn't know what a satellite is, and she doesn't care about him.

She doesn't want to get married, and her brother, sister-in-law, nephews and niece don't want her to get married. Even if that person can go to heaven, that's just the way she sees it.

In a word, don't marry.

Lin Zhengran smiled at her attitude, and then said seriously:

"It is not convenient for Nanfeng and Duobao to interfere in the affairs of the Zhang family. If it is too light, the Zhang family will take advantage of it, but if it is too serious, it will affect their future.

If they want to serve as soldiers, they had better be clean, otherwise it will be bad if someone catches them with pigtails. "

The fat man's hands holding the noodles paused, and he asked: "Does Duobao want to be a soldier?"

"He said he wanted to be a military doctor. We didn't let him join the army before because he was not old enough. Last time, your Commander Qin told his teacher that he would be able to master the school's courses this semester.

I won't learn anything if I go to school again. They want him to enlist in the army early. I'm still thinking about it. Duobao's character is a bit weak, so I'm worried. "

After being silent for a while, the fat man said: "Auntie, why don't you train him on the Zhang family's affairs and see how he reacts and how he handles it. We will observe from the sidelines and take action if necessary."

Lin Zhengran thinks this is feasible.

Chapter 227

After thinking about it, Lin Zhengran said to the fat man: "Don't mention the Zhang family's affairs to Nan Feng for now. I'm afraid she will be impulsive and do something. Besides, she is on vacation now, so don't let her worry about these things."

Specially trained people like them are not impulsive, but Auntie is right.

If the Zhang family wants Duobao to recognize his ancestor and return to the clan, there will be a lot of pulling and pulling.

No matter how you say it, Zhang Shicheng is Nanfeng's biological father. As children, they are not suitable to interfere and let others catch him. They will inevitably be manipulated in the future.

It is best for them to solve the problems of the previous generation by themselves.

With this thought in mind, he nodded.

Upon seeing this, Lin Zhengran said in a consultative tone: "Your commander has been busy lately, holding endless meetings every day, and it's time for promotion. Don't tell him about the Zhang family's affairs. I can handle Zhang's affairs myself." family."

Isn't that okay? The fat man pretended to eat noodles and didn't respond, but his eyes were glanced at the notebook at hand.

In the notebook was a draft he made last night. It was full of what he saw and heard about Zhang Shicheng and some flattery.

It was reasonable to keep Nan Feng a secret first, but he didn't dare to hide it from the boss.

Besides, the person opposite is still a love rival, and now the love rival is coming to snatch the child.

Steal the child.

It's not about grabbing Chinese cabbage.

Of course he had to report such a big thing, otherwise how could he be fine if the boss knew about it later?

The fat man shook his head desperately.

The breeze came slowly, and the notebook that the fat man had placed on the table was suddenly blown over by the wind.

Lin Zhengran had good eyesight and saw the two lines describing Zhang Shicheng above.

'His face is engraved with age spots and wrinkles, his thin body is prone to collapse, his back is severely hunched, and he already looks like an old man'.

The sentence "Compared to you, he is like an old father..." is added in parentheses.

When Lin Zhengran stretched his head over to look down, the fat man had already taken the notebook away and put it directly under his butt.

What is it like to be caught red-handed writing bad things about someone's ex-husband?

He laughed dryly to ease his embarrassment.

Lin Zhengran said meaningfully, "No wonder your commander wants you to go to further studies. It really makes sense."

Fatty:? ? ?

Before he could ask, the aunt said: "Zhang Shicheng is not as bad as you wrote, right? If Meng Yu can be devoted to Zhang Shicheng, there must be something about him that attracts her."

Although the Meng family didn't have much money in Qiang City before, they still had some influence.

Meng Yu could find someone better than Zhang Shicheng, but she still chose Zhang Shicheng.

First of all, most of the reason is because Zhang Shicheng looks good.

The fat man said: "Although I haven't read any books, I can still describe what I saw. He is like this now."

Although the fat man said this, he also knew in his heart that Zhang Shicheng's foundation was not bad, but he might have experienced some blows that made him what he is now.

"Auntie, do you still have an impression of uncle?" the fat man inquired.

Lin Zhengran reached out to him for the notebook. She really couldn't imagine that Zhang Shicheng was really like what the child described.

Her impression of Zhang Shicheng still stayed in the back house in Qiangcheng. In that house, Zhang Shicheng seemed to be the sky and everything.

Fatty Benzi handed it over and watched her while eating the noodles, trying to find something on her face.

He wants to look out for the boss, isn't he?

But the fat man was disappointed. There was no change in the aunt's face.

After a long time, Lin Zhengran returned the notebook to the fat man. She believed what was written in it. How bad could the soldiers brought by Qin Shouguo be?

Lin Zhengran stood up and said seriously: "It's really tiring to get along with you. You want to see everything through just a few things, leaving no privacy for others."

She recalled that on the day her daughter came back, Nanfeng would question Zhou Chengfeng for every small move he made, and now the fat man was staring at her like this.

The fat man laughed dryly and muttered: "Occupational disease."

Lin Zhengran didn't mean to blame him, she was just complaining. She just felt that they were tired of living like this.

But how can you know the joy of fish if you are not a fish?

She walked out of the door and turned back to the fat man with a smile and said: "If you don't report the Zhang family's affairs to your commander first, I will introduce you to someone.

The other party is an intellectual and lively little girl, and she should get along well with you..."

Lin Zhengran hung him up and walked out before he finished speaking.

I have been single for more than 20 years, and my parents are getting old and waiting to have grandchildren.

How can one refuse this?

The boss should understand him.

The fat man chased him out with noodles in his hands and said impatiently, "Auntie, auntie, when will you arrange for us to meet? I'll be free anytime. I can accommodate her -"

Lin Zhengran said without looking back: "Then it depends on whether you know how to be a good person."

The fat man held his face in one hand, saluted with the other, and said loudly: "Promise to complete the mission."

Qin Xiaomei was cleaning up the kitchen when she heard their conversation and mumbled a few words: "What a world for a man who hates getting married so much!"

Lin Zhengran paused and turned to look at him. He thought of something and stepped forward to ask him:

"Can you find out what happened to Zhang Shicheng in Country M? I want to know."

The fat man didn't even have to think about it, he pointed two fingers at her and whispered:

"I'll show you two ways. Nanfeng has been in country M for eight years. She must have channels to investigate. Second, he is our leader. If you want to know, just ask him. In less than a month, the information about Zhang Shicheng's family will be available It's on your desk."

"It doesn't work."

She could handle this matter by herself. Lin Zhengran shook his head and waved his hands, and really left this time.

The fat man stood at the door happily eating noodles. He never thought that he would get a wife after coming here.

Not bad.

After the Zhang family left the police station, Zhang Shicheng yelled at his mother:

"Mom, what are you doing? Do you have to do something right if your good life is over? Are you willing to torture your son to death?"

He was once in the clouds, and then he fell suddenly. He survived such a big drop.

It seems that he has adapted, but only he knows that he still has self-respect.

He hated having to grovel to ask for help, and he hated even more that people didn't treat him as a human being. This frustrated his self-esteem and insulted his dignity as a man.

I finally returned to my country and now have a respected job as a university lecturer.

He was fed up with being inferior to others and living a life based on their looks abroad. He wanted to live the rest of his life in peace and with respect.

Why is it so difficult?

The old lady also had her own ideas. She held her son's hand and said, "Son, please believe me for once. That person named Lin Anju is really a child of our Zhang family!"

Zhang Shicheng didn't believe it.

He said helplessly: "Mom, do you know how far Qiangcheng is from Beijing? It spans several provinces. How can a child like him walk to Beijing? Mom, are you confused?"

Of course the old lady didn't know this, but she knew that if a child couldn't get across, wouldn't it be possible for an adult to take a train with a child and get across?

She grabbed Jenny Zhang and asked her eagerly: "Have you seen that child? Tell your dad if he looks the same as your dad?"

The old lady finally fell into the trap, and Jenny Zhang must have been on her side. She copied the words she used to coax the old lady at noon, and said without thinking:

"The child is 17 years old this year. He has the same surname as Lin Mengniang. Duobao was probably hidden by Lin Mengniang back then. Their family will be reunited after we leave..."

Chapter 228

Zhang Jenny also glanced at Zhang Shicheng, lit the fire and said: "Lin Mengniang can also alienate the relationship between you and your mother."

"What a vicious woman." The old lady seemed to have heard it and cursed on the spot.

Zhang Shicheng thought of the woman who didn't even dare to speak loudly.

Shaking his head firmly, "It's impossible. Meng Niang can't do this. Besides, didn't we investigate her back then? She never left the house before Duobao disappeared."

The old lady was so angry that she immediately grinded her teeth. Lin Mengniang was fine, but she was just a woman bought to give birth to children for the Zhang family. To this day, her son can still miss her.

Seeing that the old lady was silent, Zhang Zhenni seemed to have listened to what her father said.

It was useless to scold her in her heart. Thinking of what she had found out from school, she said:

"My classmates said that Lin Anju's current family situation is very good. His father seems to be a soldier and his mother is a translator."

Zhang Shicheng's eyes suddenly lit up when he heard the word 'soldier', and then dimmed again in the blink of an eye.

The status of Chinese soldiers is very high, and Chinese people admire soldiers very much.

The old lady murmured to herself: "Lin Mengniang is illiterate. She cannot be an official like that. She has no ability."

The old lady wanted to cry, so she flattened her lips and said to her son: "Son, my eldest grandson must have been kidnapped and raised by someone from their family!

Just trust me once and let me see him again, otherwise I will die in peace. "

She was still acting coquettishly with her son at such an advanced age. Seeing her like that, Zhang Jenny just felt disgusted and thought to herself:

You will not die with your eyes in peace, you will only die shamelessly.

Perhaps Zhang Shicheng still had some filial piety, so he nodded and agreed, and also said he would go with them tomorrow.

What he was thinking, Zhang Zhenni, a daughter, knew very well, it was just that she had just heard that Lin Anju's parents were soldiers.

He just wanted to hug his thigh.

She has seen clearly what kind of father he is like over the years. He can be shameless for money, and he can be shameless for the sake of connections.

When Meng Yu came home in the evening and heard about this, she couldn't help but worry and asked her daughter.

"What if they go there tomorrow and find out that the man is not the short-lived ghost?"

Jenny Zhang ignored her mother.

There was no need for her to end it. She could already imagine tomorrow's scene at this moment.

Zhang Shicheng must have allowed the old lady to make things worse.

After the incident happened, Lin Anju would call the parents. After that, his father would call the old lady after losing his son for more than ten years to win people's sympathy, and then he would make a small gift and come to apologize.

Don't the two families keep in contact every time they go back and forth? Doesn't my father get involved in someone else's family?

The next day, Jenny Zhang secretly took them into school and left.

Both the old lady and Zhang Shicheng knew that they could not drag her into trouble, otherwise she would lose her job and their dignity would be lost.

Zhang Jenny's scheme against the old lady was precisely because she saw this clearly about their mother and son.

If the plot against the old lady fails and her father uses the old lady to get into the Lin family, she will also be able to take advantage of it, and she will not be disadvantaged by this matter.

As soon as she left, the old lady bribed a classmate to call Lin Anju over to the warehouse.

The name Lin Anju is well-known in China, and few people know him.

The old lady wanted to take a bully and forced her to see if there were any scars on the back of his head. The one with the scars must be her grandson.

The old lady was gearing up.

Lin Anju was unprepared. Hearing that the teacher was looking for him, he followed the path pointed by his classmates.

It was a quiet path with a small forest on the side. Many students were playing there and some were studying.

Apart from his two naughty younger brothers, Lin Anju lived a smooth life in such a big family.

He was pampered at home, and his classmates and teachers at school all gave in to him and pampered him.

The first time he stumbled and was plotted by his relatives, it was something he would never forget.

The warehouse door was ajar, and he pushed it open without warning.

"Teacher, I'm here -"

I went in and called twice, but no one answered.

It's said to be a warehouse, but actually it used to be a place where books were stored.

After 1967, good books were blocked, and there are some banned books piled up here.

The warehouse was very big, and he shouted as he walked, his voice getting louder and louder.

"Teacher, I'm here -"

Suddenly, his back felt cold, and then a pair of hands touched his shoulders, pressing him hard against the bookshelf, and trying to imprison him.

Lin Anju grabbed the hand with his backhand, exerted force on his lower body, threw it over his shoulder, and heard a man's frightened voice in his ears.

"Ah - help - life -"

'boom--'

The man's back hit the bookshelf.

The bookshelf immediately fell back, and all the books on the shelf fell down, making a loud noise.

Lin Anju stepped forward with doubts on his face.

He had never blushed with anyone before, so who wanted to tease him like this?

He could feel the force of the grip on his shoulder just now. That person had used all his strength. If his father hadn't usually taken him to train, he would have been the one who was thrown on the shelf today.

Until now, Lin Anju thought it was a prank played by his classmates and didn't take precautions.

The man stood up holding on to the bookshelf. Lin Anju had a good memory. He didn't know this man, but his face looked familiar. Why?

He cursed "Mom" or something, but Lin Anju didn't hear clearly. The back of his head suddenly hurt. He was hit from behind.

Suddenly, he saw stars in his eyes and turned around slowly. It was the old lady who was in the security room yesterday. She hit him with a stool.

"Son, are you okay--"

Before she finished speaking, the old lady saw her grandson running away. It was a good thing, she hadn't seen the mark on the back of his head yet.

"Mom, don't do it--"

The old lady raised her stool high, trying to knock her grandson unconscious.

After all, she had seen how powerful this boy was just now, and her son was immediately thrown out by him.

Hearing his son speak, he turned to look at him.

Lin Anju didn't know what they wanted to do, but he knew that he was in danger at this time.

The old lady used too much force just now, which made him dizzy. He saw a light in front of him and staggered towards the direction of the light.

Seeing this, the old lady grabbed his clothes, gritted her teeth and dragged him back.

Lin Anju clenched his fists and waved his hands to resist. He didn't know if he could escape, but he didn't want to let these people succeed easily.

The old lady was hit several times in the face by him, and while hiding, she screamed in pain.

"Son, son, come and catch him,...knock him out with a stool - wait until he's knocked out -"

The old lady was hit with a fist that hurt her to death, but she was unwilling to let go.

Chapter 229

"What are you doing? Why are you committing murder in our school? Come on, call the police. These people are so lawless. They are committing murder!"

Lin Anju was dizzy and could still stand. But when his classmates came, he fell down and pretended to faint.

With so many people coming in at once, the old lady was so frightened that she froze in place and did not dare to move.

Zhang Shicheng had just told the old lady not to hit him, but when the old lady drank, and because the child was difficult to deal with, he unconsciously picked up the stool that the old lady had just hit, and now he stupidly held it up and stared at it blankly. .

All the witnesses and physical evidence were there, the classmate was beaten unconscious, and the mother and son were restrained on the spot.

The man was tied tightly, but his mouth was not sealed.

The old lady was still explaining to herself, "What's wrong with me coming to find my long-lost grandson? Let me go. He is my grandson. We did not kill anyone. The person hiding underground is my grandson."

"Classmate Lin Anju was beaten unconscious by you. How can you prove that he is your grandson? Besides, no grandma would beat her grandson like this. It would be too harsh."

"That's right." Another classmate said, "We have all seen it. One of you is arresting someone and the other is holding a stool. If you go in too late, Lin Anju may die."

"You're not looking for your grandson with this attitude, you're clearly looking for your enemy."

While the classmates were talking to the old lady, the people from the security department and the director came.

At this moment, a large group of people were standing outside the infirmary. Lin Anju was lying inside, accompanied by their counselor.

The director heard the whole process from what the classmates said to each other.

Immediately, I told the people in the security department: "Send him to the Public Security Bureau."

Liu Dapeng from the security department told him what happened yesterday on the way here.

So now he didn't hesitate to ask someone to send him to the public security bureau.

He also specifically warned Liu Dapeng: "Tell the police how to sentence these two people. Our school will not tolerate such hurtful incidents."

The director is a middle-aged man with a Chinese character face, a very serious person, and he looks like he is not easy to talk to, but in fact he protects his shortcomings.

He had nothing to say about this kind of thing, not to mention that those people hurt BGI's treasure.

Is it okay not to teach you a lesson?

"We are his grandmother. There is a scar on the back of his head. If you don't believe me, go up and take a look. I'm not lying. He is my grandson--"

At this moment, there were still so many people here, and the old lady was a little scared, because she felt that things seemed to be developing out of control.

The director waved his hand to interrupt her: "How can you prove that Lin Anju is your grandson?"

Zhang Shicheng jumped out and said, "My son was accidentally thrown by his mother when he was young, and he has a scar on the back of his head."

When his son fainted just now, he took the opportunity to go up and take a look. The scar was there.

What does this mean?

It showed that Lin Anju was his son. Zhang Shicheng's eyes turned red when he thought of this. He had found his son.

Seeing that he had stopped talking, the director looked disappointed and said, "Just a scar can't prove anything. Do you have any other evidence?"

The old lady turned red with excitement, choked her neck and said, "Let my grandson explain to you. Call the person who adopted him and we will confront him."

"Yes." Zhang Shicheng also said: "Call Lin Anju's current parents so that we can confront his family."

He also cleverly gave himself a step down, raised his voice and said:

"If we got the wrong person, I apologize to his parents."

The director was noncommittal about what they said, but the school did not care about recognizing relatives. It was a fact that their mother and son entered the school and injured their classmates.

He said: "Yesterday Lin Anju denied that you are related. Now that he is awake and cannot prove your relationship with him, I can only keep things official. Let's make an appointment to talk with you two when Lin Anju wakes up."

The implication is that they should be sent to the police station.

The old lady was anxious, and she jumped and said: "I won't go to the police station. You go and shake my grandson awake. He can prove our innocence. He is my grandson."

Lin Anju actually didn't faint. He heard all the conversations outside.

At this moment, he not only had a headache, but also had a swollen head. It was true that there was a scar on the back of his head. He was stunned when the old lady mentioned it yesterday.

Furthermore, where did the good-looking grandma come from? Why had no one ever heard of her before?

Is this the family his mother married to before? Ex-dad, ex-grandma?

The counselor went to call him, but Lin Anju didn't move. As long as he didn't open his eyes, based on the director's protective character, the old lady was destined to join the bureau today.

The person who just beat him to death was his biological grandmother and biological father? Lin Anju couldn't accept this!

Let them stay in the situation for a few days, and he will need a few days to digest it.

And I heard that the old lady wanted him to go back and carry on the family line yesterday.

It's outrageous!

He has lived smoothly for more than ten years, but this is the first time someone has put pressure on him like this!

I miss my sister so much, my mom so much, my dad so much, my aunt so much...

The old lady and Zhang Shicheng entered the palace for the second time. Even the fat man did not expect that they would meet again so soon.

"What are you-"

The old lady became excited again when she saw the police. She pushed her captor away with her body, ran forward and said confidently:

"Police, I want to sue them for abducting my grandson." The old lady was afraid that he didn't know, so she pointed out her surname and said, "I want to sue Lin for abducting my grandson."

The fat man smiled and asked her: "Just based on a scar, this evidence is not enough to confirm that Lin Anju is your grandson. Is there anything else?"

The mother and son looked at each other and shook their heads neatly.

The fat man shouted to his men: "Follow the rules and detain him first."

With her hands still tied and unable to resist, the old lady screamed immediately.

Zhang Shicheng knew a little better than the old lady. He was about to explain, but he didn't want the fat man to say:

"No one can prove what you are saying now, unless a witness comes out to testify for you that Lin Anju is indeed your child."

He looked at the old lady and said coldly: "It's a fact that you went to school to hurt people, just shut it down for a few days and write a self-criticism and it will be over.

But if you continue to resist or act recklessly, it is not impossible that you will be detained for ten days and a half. "

The old lady suddenly became as quiet as a chicken, her face looked ugly, and she didn't dare to speak out of her open mouth.

"Take it down," the fat man said.

As soon as they left, Fatty called Aunt Lin to report the situation.

Just as Lin Zhengran hung up the phone with the counselor, he received another call from Fatty.

On the phone, she said: "As long as I don't show up, no one can prove that Lin Anju is a child of the Zhang family. Just a scar can't make a difference between mother and son.

Let them calm down inside for a few days. You can help me keep an eye on Duobao to see his reaction and see if he will visit Zhang Shicheng and his son. "

The fat man asked in confusion: "Are you afraid that Duobao will recognize this father?" He paused and said, "He can't be so ignorant, right?"

"Hard to say."

She didn't know what her son was thinking. If Duobao still had some blood affection for Zhang's mother and son, then she wouldn't be able to make things too ugly in the future.

But if Duobao has no feelings for the Zhang family, and the Zhang family dares to interfere with her son and daughter, she will definitely make it difficult for the Zhang family, mother and son, to survive in Beijing.

Chapter 230

Lin Anju, who was lying in the infirmary, never expected that someone would stuff him with a bunch of old things without giving him a chance to digest.

That person is his English teacher Jenny Zhang.

Zhang Jenny saw the old lady being taken away with her own eyes, and did not forget that she wanted to use Lin Anju's hand to get rid of the old lady.

So while my classmates were in class, no one came into the infirmary.

Before that, she was confident that Lin Anju was not Duobao, but she never expected that it was really him.

But this does not make Zhang Zhenni give up. She can also add fuel to the fire and use Lin Mengniang's affairs in exchange for Lin Anju's revenge on the old lady.

"Back then, your biological mother was my father's concubine. Then you got lost in an accident. We looked for you for a long time, and we couldn't find you until the ship out of the country left. It turns out you were abducted!"

Zhang Zhenni had a complex look on her face and felt very uncomfortable in her heart. She never dared to dream that a child born from a concubine would be living so well now.

When I first went abroad, the old lady and my father hated my mother, and they often called her names and scolded me about the treasures.

Afterwards, my mother laughed evilly and said: If a four-year-old child wanders outside, he is dead, and the Zhang family will also be extinct.

Mom said that the person who was destined to die was doing well now, and everyone in the school, including the principal, looked down upon him.

Zhang Zhenni felt crazy with jealousy. The child born to a concubine lived better than them all, and she tried her best to squeeze out a smile on her face.

"Brother, it turns out that you are still alive. It's really great."

Lin Anju avoided her outstretched hand and slowly sat up from his bed. The shock on his face was no less than seeing a ghost.

What did this man say? What does it mean that his mother is someone else's concubine?

What nonsense is Jenny Zhang talking about?

"My mother is a concubine?"

When Lin Anju said this, his eyes and even his expression were shocked, which made Jenny Zhang feel a little better.

No matter how good your life is now, what can you do? Your biological mother will be a lifelong shame to you.

"Her name is Lin Mengniang, she is our Zhang family's old concubine."

Zhang Zhenni said half truthfully: "The old lady and her father bought her just to have a grandson and carry on the family line."

Carrying on the family line?

It's about passing on the family line again.

This is the only word I heard from them in the past two days.

Lin Anju lay down irritably, covered his head with the quilt and started chasing people away.

Seeing that he was in a bad mood, Zhang Zhenni laughed silently and happily, just listen to it, boys of this age are best to handle it.

Before leaving, she also said, "It turns out that you have a biological sister. She is your sister from the same mother. Unfortunately, we haven't found her since we came back."

Lin Anju immediately opened the quilt.

Jenny Zhang walked out of the ward with a half-smile in her confused eyes.

Lin Anju realized immediately that they didn't seem to know that his biological mother was with him now.

Just now, the old lady and the man seemed to be telling the director that they could confront the Lin family.

So they don't know that Lin Mengniang and Lin Zhengran are actually the same person?

They all said he had been abducted.

Although he didn't remember much about the past, he didn't agree with what they said about being abducted.

Because in his memory, his mother and sister have never changed, they have always been the same person.

On this day, Lin Anju seemed to be forced to open a box, and the secret of the box made it difficult for him to even breathe.

Qiang Cheng, he said why it was so familiar, it turned out that he had lived there before.

Thinking about things, he took medicine and fell asleep deeply. He did not return to the dormitory that night.

Lin Zhengran was worried about his son and went to the infirmary to stay with him for most of the night. His head was not broken, but it was swollen.

After a few days, she will definitely give the old lady a stool corner.

Lin Zhengran gritted his teeth and thought hard.

At the same time, he was also thinking about how much Duobao knew about the past and how much affection he still had for the Zhang family.

Lin Zhengran left at dawn, and she told the doctor on duty not to tell her son that she had been there.

The doctor on duty was confused, and Lin Zhengran didn't explain much.

She had experienced what it was like to have her thoughts imprisoned, so she didn't interfere too much with her children.

She was also nervous and anxious when Zhang Shicheng came back to find Duobao. She was afraid that her son would return to Zhang's house with Zhang Shicheng, and she was also afraid that if she interfered too much with her son, he would blame her in the future.

She wants her children to be free and independent.

Whether it's people or ideas, she wants children to make their own choices.

Lin Zhengran waited for his son to make a decision to see if he would go to the police station to bail out the Zhang family.

If the son protects Zhang Shicheng and his mother, it means that Duobao still has some affection for them.

At the same time, she was also waiting for her son to ask her questions about her past relationship with Zhang Shicheng.

This was five days of waiting, and Lin Zhengran's life was like a year.

This was the day Zhang Shicheng and his son came out of the house. Early in the morning, Lin Zhengran waited for a call from his son.

The moment Lin Zhengran received the call from his son, he was speaking quite literally.

She was happier than when Nanfeng took her to escape from the Zhang family.

Because she knew that her son did not choose Zhang Shicheng, but her.

"...Mom, something happened to me at school. Someone showed up out of nowhere and said she was my grandma. I don't know what to do now!"

The seventeen-year-old boy is actually not young anymore. He can solve many things by himself. This is the first time he has found his mother, Lin Anju.

So I felt a little embarrassed, and I was so embarrassed.

"Wait, mom will come over now." I don't know if it was Lin Anju's illusion, but the mother on the other end of the phone seemed to be relieved.

After he put down the phone, he couldn't wait to wait at the school gate.

He had a lot of questions to ask his mother, but he didn't want her to see him, so she took him straight to the principal's office.

"You have to explain to me how the Zhang family entered the school that day."

Lin Zhengran is now doing well in Beijing's political circles. No matter what her husband is like, even the president of the University of China has to give her some slack.

She didn't want to pursue Lin Anju's matter, but if she did, she would still have to give him face.

Kong Tishou was stunned at the moment. He himself did not expect this.

All teachers, students, and employees of BGI have permits to enter and leave. Outsiders must be brought in by someone from the school.

So how did the Zhang family's mother and son come in that day?

Kong Tishou waved to his assistant to ask someone from the security department to come over and ask.

But she didn't expect Lin Anju to say: "Teacher Zhang Jenny and Zhang from the school are members of the Zhang family."

Lin Anju turned to his mother and muttered with the intention of complaining:

"She has been bothering me every day these past few days, saying that although she and I were not born to the same mother, we were born to the same father. She asked me to call her sister, but I didn't."

Lin Zhengran's gentle gaze suddenly became like a hook, and the corners of his lips raised into a sneer.

Does Meng Yu know that her daughter is rushing to be her son's sister?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7M 23.3K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
398K 32.1K 27
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
359K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
735K 47.3K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...