Astrophilia | WTM

HimeOfTheStarsWorld द्वारा

« Astrophilia; meaning "Love of and/or obsession with planets, stars, and outer space » PJO X HP Book 1 in "S... अधिक

ASTROPHILIA
Cast | The Family
Cast | The Light
Cast | Gods
Graphics
Playlist
Act 1
001. Lumière des étoiles
002. Mer et étoile
004. Le Rêveur
005. La rupture
006. L'amour de la mer et de l'étoile
007. Vacances chez grandmère
008. Le soleil et l'étoile
009. La Chute de Étoile de Loup

003. Le roi, la reine, la étoile

9.9K 401 131
HimeOfTheStarsWorld द्वारा

Astrophilia
Chapter Three, The King, The Queen, The Star
_____________________

Everyone was ready to watch the next viewing although they wondered what they would see.

The screen turns on to show a living room and in it is five children, two boys and three girls; one of the boys who looked to be twelve had know white hair and silver eyes and the other who looked to be about thirteen has pitch black curls pale skin and sea green eyes with specks of silver like stars. The taller of the three girls who looked to be eleven had pale blonde hair and silvery blue eyes; the second had dark brown hair that fell in waves, hazel eyes and looked to be the same age as the first boy and the final girl who looks to be eleven like the first girl has wavy pitch black hair, a sun kissed tan and silver eyes like stars.

They are Draco, Percy, Luna, Pansy and Hyacinth respectively. We then start to hear what they are saying

"Who are they all." Araxes Malfoy asked as one of those children looked like his son.

Everyone knew that the dark haired boy was Perseus but they didn't know who the rest were, but Apollo did have a strange feeling in his gut at the silver eyed girl on screen, her features seemed familiar.

Draco Lucius Malfoy son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black

Penthesilea Persephone Parkinson-Lestrange Daughter of Polaris Parkinson and Rabastan Lestrange

Luna Athanasia Lovegood daughter of Pandora Rosier and Xenophilius Lovegood

And finally Hyacinth Cassandra Black daughter of Regulus Black and Poseidon

Everyone looked at the screen in shock especially the parents in question - Pandora since she wasn't there in the great hall.

Xenophilius looked at the screen in shock that he would have a childe with lovely Pandora.

"A grandson." Abraxes said proudly. His son meanwhile was looking at his future child in shock.

Reinhard looked at his future granddaughter Pansy with a soft gaze, she must have had her mother's coloring but otherwise she was the miniature of his late wife Silea.

"Oh she's beautiful Sei." Hera told her brother. She looked at her brother with a smile before she turned back to admiring her future niece.

Poseidon felt his lips curving up in a smile; at least if nothing else this made Hera happy and from the way his nephew looked at his mother with a smile he could tell Ares agreed with him.

"Thank you sister." Poseidon smiled at his baby sister. He looked at the screen and he couldn't deny that Hera was right, but then again any child born of him and his Star was bound to be utterly beautiful just like her.. although his daughter's name left him worried; especially as he took a glance as his nephew who was sitting stock still in his seat.

Said Nephew felt the air get kicked out of his lungs at what was just said, Hyacinth and Cassandra.. what were the odds that Poseidon's daughter would be named after two of the people who haunted him the most–What's next would he meet someone named Daphne in the future; it would complete the set.

'Gods the worst part is that she looks just like the two of them.' Apollo thought; the two had the same coloring so that was a giveaway but her nose was like Hyacinthus and her hair was wavy just like beloved Cassandra's.. this girl was his ghosts, his greatest failure(he failed to protect his prince of Sparta) and his greatest regret(he had alway regretted what he did to the Prophetess of Troy and wished many times that he could change what he did to her) come back to haunt him.

Andromeda had felt her breath catch when she heard that the boy was Narcissa's son; her youngest sister would have a child in the future, a little boy with the black family's silver eyes and her sister's smile.

The older members were just happy that there was another child with the blood of the house of black flowing threw his veins even if he bore the Malfoy family name and magic.

They were also happy about little Hyacinth especially Narcissa as she knew that her little niece was named for her and and Druella and Evan; after all most Rosier girls are named for nymphs or nature or flowers.

James and Sirius meanwhile looked at the girl and couldn't really explain how they felt as they saw her.

James felt like the air was punched out of his lungs when he saw her; a tiny little thing barely hitting her double digits. She looked like a miniature of Regulus the only that was different was that little Hyacinth wasn't as pale as her mother. James looked at her and he saw the daughter he could've had if he chose to stay with Regulus and yet he didn't, and so this little girl wasn't his but the gods on the seat across the room.

Sirius however looked at his niece and saw the little sister that he left behind and wanted nothing more than for the screen to show someone else. He felt like this was throwing his past back in his face and he hated it; after all he was no longer a black so he decided to remain silent.

Hades who had been silent this entire time looked at the little girl on screen who had the same eyes as his wife; this girl was the descendant of his little girl, his firstborn daughter Macaria. He slightly smiled as he looked at the screen.

"You need to make more friends dray." Percy tells his cousin. "Not just your two minion's."

The other students weren't surprised that Malfoy's future child had minions, but they were surprised that Narcissa's child had minions they thought she wouldn't allow that.

The older members of the House of Black on the other hand remembers that one family reunion where Narcissa and Regulus discussed how they wanted minions who would do their bidding.

"Oh who do you bet the minions are." Artorias Greengrass asked the Slytherin table.

"I'm guessing the son's of our Slytherin kings own minions." Xavier Flint said as he jerked his finger in the direction of Crabe and Goyle.

"God I feel for the peacocks child." Artorias said as he shook his head. Xavier nodded in agreement.

"But then again, Lucius probably assigned them to him so really the only one to blame is him." Xavier told his friend before they both looked at Lucius and shook their head in sadly. "Shame on you Lucius Malfoy, shame of you."

Lucius looked at the two with a glare before he turned back to the screen while making a note not to put Crabbe and Goyle's future children anywhere near his own son in the future.

"I do have friends." Draco goes to say before he is cut off by hyacinth.

"Friends who aren't us." She says as Draco then sits back in his chair sullenly. Pansy snorts before he glared at her and she quiets down.

"If he's anything like his father that would be hard." Sirius said. He had gotten over his silence after seeing Hyacinth said it loudly enough that the entire hall heard him; a lot of the Slytherins looking at him with glares, but Lucius just smiled.

"Like you and the fact that only four people truly like you and think your immaturity is funny black or wait  gasp is that still your name since you've been disowned." Lucius gasped. He looked at Sirius with a smirk from his spot at the emerald and silver table.

Sirius's face went red as he looked at the snowy haired boy; he went to stand up before James grabbed his arm.

"Not worth it pads." James looked at his friend in worry before he placed on a smirk and said confidently. "He's not worth it."

"Sit down Sirius." Was heard from across the hall. Arcturus Black looked at his grandson with a stern look that quelled Sirius's fury.

It didn't help that his uncle Alphard and Andromeda were looking at him in disappointment; Alphard because that was his great nephew and despite not showing it he loved his brother still and it didn't help that Narcissa was his favorite with her being a miniature blonde version of Cygnus and Andromeda because that was her nephew, Cissy's baby, the baby she has always wanted and so she wasn't happy that Sirius's would say that about him.

The younger gods looked at each other with wide eyes and they thought they had family issues.

Luna who was just watching them in amusement then tells them in her airy voice.
" It's not that hard."

Draco looks at them all. "Well then how are you usually supposed to make friends hmm." He asks them.

"This should be good." Hermes said. Apollo nodded in agreement, and so did Ares even if he was still upset from earlier.

The Slytherins all looked at the screen with expectant and knowing and some unsurprised looks on their faces. 'this should be good.' Everyone at the table thought.

They went to talk before they realized they didn't really know and the four then looked at each other.

"Maybe you could tutor someone." Luna told him hesitantly.

"I know, you can go sit next to someone and say 'be my friend'." Pansy tells him, but that earns her a look that tells her Draco finds that to be the stupidest thing she has ever said to him in their lives.

"Hahaha." Rodolphus laughed as he looked at his future niece; she was hilarious and must have gotten that from him seeing as how Rabastan was about as hilarious as a wet paper bag.

Reinhard looked at his son with a hidden smile. He had missed seeing the joy on his child's face; his son had been throwing himself into his duties as the Lestrange Heir and not to mention the talk of him becoming involved with tom's little circle. Reinhard shook his head, there was no point in letting himself fall into that particular hole right now.

Hades looked at the screen in amusement. He could see that she had a straightforward approach just like her namesake Persephone.

"Go on a cross country quest to find a gods missing symbol of power and get almost killed." Percy tells him enthusiastically.

The gods looked at the screen in shock as they all gripped their symbols; it looks like they had somebody to roast after they were done.

"What is a symbol of power if I may ask my lords and lady's." Dumbledore asked the immortals. None of the Light wixen noticing the greed in his eyes, well except Fabian and Gideon Prewett.

"That is none of your business, mortal." Zeus said as he looked at the mortal wixen in derision. He may not act like it all the time but he was the god of justice and he could feel the harmful greed radiating off him from a mile away.

Dumbledore felt his teeth grinding at what the god said and how he kept referring to him as a mortal, he was just as powerful as my other god; after all he defeated Grinderwald.

Poseidon However had ignored his brother and the idiotic wizard who his star didn't trust and looked at the screen with his mouth parted and wide eyes; he was in shock. He knew without even having to be told by the fates that this child was going to give him a GOD a heart attack, and he can only hope that his daughter isn't like her brother.

Melania looked at the screen with a hand over her heart; she didn't know what to think about her grandson talking about being killed so nonchalant and so enthusiastically.

Arcturus however picked up on the fact his grandson had searched, and from the fact he could talk so joyfully about it, and found a gods symbol of power their weapon.

Draco looks at all three of them before he shakes his head muttering idiots minus you lu and then turns to hyacinth to be the voice of reason but forgetting who she is.

"I broke my best friend out of Azkaban." She tells him nonchalantly. "You could do that."

Silence. That was the only thing heard in the great hall; pure and utter silence. Everyone looked at the screen in disbelief except for the gods who didn't know what that was.

"I'm afraid to ask." Poseidon closed his eyes in resignation then asked them. "But what is Azkaban."

Everyone looked at each other as they all dithered about and murmured but didn't really answer before Narcissa stood and answered.

"Azkaban is the wizarding world's prison." She told the gods before she amended that statement. "It's our worlds most dangerous and inescapable prison."

Poseidon looked at her in disbelief as she sat back down. He could see how she was related to Regulus now; they both had a very blunt personality. He then snapped his neck to his nephews as they started laughing.

"Hahaha." Apollo and Hermes leaned on each other as they almost fell out of their seats. "Haha we're sorry uncle P, but." They laughed even more. "But it's hilarious that your kid broke someone out of prison and she isn't even twelve yet."

"Yeah are you sure she isn't mine?" Hermes asked before he saw the look on his uncle's face and snapped his mouth shut and stopped laughing.

Apollo who was next to him also stopped laughing as he saw the look on his uncle's face. That look of rage was one that he hadn't had the pleasure of being directed at him; Apollo was gonna make sure it stayed that way.

The wixen meanwhile were in shock that a child barely into her double digits was able to break into the most secure wizarding prison in their world; it made some Auror's take notes to check on Azkaban's security when they were allowed to leave the hall.

A lot of people flinched when they heard a cackling and looked to see Bellatrix who looked like she was about to fall out of her seat.

Percy, Luna and Pansy looked at Hyacinth in shock. 'She's telling him to what.'

'That's what we're all thinking.' Everyone in the hall thought as they looked at the screen.

Draco however looked like he was contemplating on doing it.

"NO." Was collectively heard from the pretty archway to the living room. They all turned to see Poseidon, Amphitrite and Regulus who  was around thirty yet she had hardly changed from her teenage years; she still had the same wavy pitch black hair that her daughter has and the same silver orbs like twin stars the only thing that's changed is her face lost the last bit of baby fat and she had filled out a little more other than that she was just the same as she was in the previous video.

Everyone froze as they looked at the screen. The wixen all knew that Regulus was beautiful; she was a Black and they had amazing gene's but the woman on screen was breathtaking and looked like she had barely aged a day in the future.

Orion was shocked to see that his little daughter was no longer so little anymore.

His mother on the other hand was happy to see that her granddaughter was happy at her age; she's afraid that her children weren't so lucky so to see her granddaughter like that made her very happy.

Alphard was just happy to see that his favorite niece looked well in the future and didn't look like she was unhappy unlike his generation of Blacks.

Sirius was shocked to see his baby sister wasn't such a baby in this viewing before he shook his head. 'She wasn't his sister anymore after all.'

James meanwhile just looked at her with heart eyes to him she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Lily who had looked at him when Regulus appeared on screen saw his look and felt her heart break.

The god looked at the screen in shock: none of them had expected to see Amphitrite appear on screen. They especially didn't expect to see her getting along with her husbands paramour.

Poseidon meanwhile looked at the screen in joy. He had been wanting to introduce Amphitrite and Regulus for awhile now but didn't know if it was a good idea after all he never wanted his wife to feel like Hera has over the course of their long lives. So to see that apparently it was a good idea and they all got along made him happy, and if what he thought was going on between the three of them in the future was actually going on, then he was going to be extremely happy.

"No, No breaking people out of the wizarding world's, admittedly sucky, prison." Regulus told the three of them with a stern look on her face along with Amphitrite. Poseidon on the other hand had a look of amusement on his face.

The more immature people including the gods all snickered at what she said besides Sirius who would never admit that he found a slimy snake funny.

Poseidon on the other hand was watching the screen in amusement just like his future self and if he felt a warmth in chest then that was for him to know and no one else..well besides Aphrodite, he amended as he saw her looking at him in excitement.

"Mayhap's we should work on Azkaban's security." Minister Bagnold said as she heard the future head of the house of black on screen.

Arcturus meanwhile was looking at his grandchild and great grandchild in amusement; she would be the first Black to break into Azkaban and he had to admit that he was quite proud after all she also did it successfully.

Walburga looked at the screen horrified at how her daughter acted in the future. Her daughter should be more stern with her children in the future.

Sirius was looking at the screen in surprise that she was only reprimanding her verbally forgetting that just because she was the good child didn't mean that their mother didn't punish(abuse) her.

Luna, Pansy and Percy all looked at them with relief; Draco on the other hand looked at them in disappointment.

"Merlin your son is such a mood Lucius." Xavier Flint told the snow haired boy.

Lucius smiled proudly before it was wiped off his face by crazy talking.

"Hey that's also Cissy's child and my nephew Flint so give a little credit to us." Bellatrix said before she saw the look Narcissa had and hurriedly said. "To h-h-her y-you know because she's the one who pushed him out." Bellatrix stuttered nervously.

Narcissa smiled.

Cygnus who was watching just shook his head on resignation. 'Merlin, small minded Hogwarts student's were easier than daughter's. He thought as he looked at his two children and glanced at his third out of the corner of his eye.

"Alright." Hyacinth said as she was reading her book. After all she didn't have a big stake in their dragon making friends.

Regulus shook her head in exasperation as the children and Amphitrite looked at Hyacinth in amusement, but Poseidon started chuckling.

"Well it seems that our grandchild will have her hands full Arcturus." Melania said as she looked at the children on screen, the future of their family.

Her husband nodded in agreement. He knew that while Regulus was calm and quiet, she surrounded herself with people who were usually loud and wild.

When Hyacinth heard; her head shot up quickly "Mama, Papa." She said as she jumped up from her spot on the couch to run and hug Poseidon and Amphitrite.

The hall was quiet as they heard what she said before it exploded in noise.

The gods were in shock as they realized that perhaps the Witch wasn't just Poseidon's lover.

The Wixen who had also come to that same conclusion were also in shock since they didn't think that Regulus was interested in both gender's.

James felt a ugly jealousy creep up his chest as he heard Regulus's daughter who looked so much like her call them Mama and Papa; in another like it would have been her calling him papa, but now it wasn't and instead he had to watch as his stars child called someone else Papa.

Poseidon on the other hand was the opposite to James. He thought that he was going to turn into a puddle of water with how happy he felt as he watched this viewing; to know that Amphitrite and Regulus would get together and love each other just as much as he loved them.. Poseidon shook in his seat.

Sirius was just sitting in shock as he processed the fact Regulus was dating both of them, yet he wasn't the only one as the rest of his family barring Bellatrix and Narcissa looked at the screen in shock.

The two mentioned on the other hand well; Bellatrix cackled at everyone's shock while Narcissa just smiled with teeth.

"What are the two of you doing here." She asked them before she shook her head quickly. "Y'know it doesn't matter."

"I'm just happy you're here." Hyacinth said into their stomachs as she hugged them tight.

Poseidon calmed down as he looked at the screen with a soft smile; he was glad that his relationship with his little SeaStar was good. He could tell that if it wasn't he would probably be heartbroken, after all she was his first demigod daughter ever and she looked so much like her mother who was one half of his very soul.

Hera smiled as she watched her brother and his daughter along with Amphitrite on screen; she might not ever get along with any of Zeus's lover but she was happy that her brother and Amphitrite who she had seen grow up had found someone to add to their family.

Poseidon and Amphitrite shared a glance before they both hugged Hyacinth. "And we are happy to be here my darling." Amphitrite told her before she looked up at the rest of the children. "Well isn't our son and nibling's going to give us a hug as well."

Draco, Pansy and Luna all smiled as they ran up to them to join the hug.

The gods looked at the screen weirdly. They may walk among mortals but that doesn't mean that they get close to them especially children so to see it was different.

"Percy?" Amphitrite questions. Poseidon along with Regulus who had been watching them with the kids all looked at Percy in slight worry. He had been to camp this year and had seen how some gods treated their children; they didn't know how he would react and both worried for Percy but also that he would say something to upset Amphitrite.

The hall quieted down as they watched what seemed to be an important moment.

"What'd you want to bet that he's unbelievably rude to her." Sirius whispered to James. He didn't think that any child raised by his sister would be calm when they were upset( forgetting that it was always him who was rude and made a scene when he was upset) but then he shut up as he pales when he saw Poseidon's eyes on him.

Poseidon on the other hand would have blasted the mutt if he didn't know that it would upset his star since while she doesn't ever want to talk to him again she also doesn't want him to die. He then looked back at the screen in worry at what Perse- Percy, Poseidon corrected himself as he remembered what Amphitrite called him, would say and react to them.

However Percy just smiled as he walked up and hugged Poseidon and Amphitrite along with the rest of the kids. "I missed you mama and you dad..even if I saw you before I left camp."

Poseidon smiled at what his kid said; Percy was his firstborn child with Regulus, his little sea storm and he had worried that; after camp, that quest that he should never had to have done and especially after finding out about the pact that he had made with his brother well.. he had thought that Percy would look at him differently but he didn't and he can't say how much that mattered to him and sharing a look with his wife and glancing at their lover, they could tell she had the same thoughts.

Poseidon smiled in relief as the worry fled his body and he sat back in his seat because that could have gone a lot worse.

Zeus who had been watching this entire time looked at the screen thoughtfully in slight worry. He had heard earlier that a god's symbol of power was stolen and that his brothers son was the one to bring it back but he wonders who's was taken and who took it.

Regulus who was watching them all smiled with tears in her eyes that everything was alright for now.

The screen then turned off

Dumbledore looked at the screen in hidden anger as he felt all of his plans come crashing down not realizing the pair of eyes that were watching him.

Marlene who saw the anger before he put on that grandfatherly mask felt herself sneer before she quickly replaced it with a smile as Dorcas looked at her in worry.

The gods who had watched wondered what they would all see next.

Everyone also decided to get something to eat as they had been watching for a minute.

Words - 4302

HOTSW Speaks!
What's up everyone; I hope that you all like this chapter and please DON'T be a silent reader, comment to your heart's content. Also I was thinking about doing a ACOTAR react that focuses on a female Eris Vanserra, let me know if any of you would read because I really want to do it and I think it would be a great thing to explore since I've never seen a ACOTAR react fic.!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

✓ Heavenly ༻✦༺ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

433K 16.5K 87
you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me ✶ Harry Potter / Order of the Phoenix - Deathly Hallows
156K 3.7K 35
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢�...
3.3K 118 14
This is a love story between someone who doesn't Believe that they deserve love and someone who has so much love to give that it radiates from them l...
145K 4.1K 33
"𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒...