๐—๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„๐

By cartierzz

'๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐Ž. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.

05.

5.7K 459 372
By cartierzz

NAZAIA COLEMAN
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA had finally reunited with one of her real friends by the name Kimora who had moved away to Houston for a while to get away since she claimed she was dealing with too many issues in ATL.

Being the good friend that she is she didn't bother trying to make Kimora change her mind about leaving because she knows sometimes it's good for a fresh new start for the sake of her and her son.

No one really knew she dipped off with her child and moved to houston except a few of her family members and Nazaia. But now she was glad that Kimora was finally back she missed hanging with her real friend.

The two friends had so much to talk about and catch up on in each others lives. Today they had been together all day just talking, shopping and enjoying each other's company.

"I have a hosting tonight and since you back you gotta pop out wit me and stunt on these hoes. I miss turning up with you." Nazaia hugged onto her friend, they both hugged each other.

"Bae you know I'm down to hit the scene wit you but I gotta see if my mama and dad can keep Jai'er tonight." Referring to her son who was upstairs in one of Nazaia's guest room asleep.

"Plus I been texted his dad earlier to see if he wanted to spend the day with him but that nigga ain't respond so fuck him."

Removing her arms from around Kimora pulling from the hug Nazaia looked at her. "We still gotta jump his daddy or what? Cus nigga yo son just got back, why u not spending time with him?" She was talking about Jahiem who was the father of Jai'er.

Kimora shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know but I'm not finna force him to be around, so anyways ima call my mama and ask ..then ima let you know if I'm showing up or not." She says.

Nazaia nodded her head before making her way into her kitchen grabbing herself a rice crispy treat out the top of her pantry along with a caprisun out the fridge.

"When you gon have another kid? I want a baby, Jai'er don got to big..he don't even acknowledge me anymore." Nazaia frowned, she loved babies. She just wasn't ready to have her own.

Kimora scrunched her face up. "I'd be damned if I have another one anytime soon. I been told you to quit being scary and have us another baby." She pointed at Nazaia.

"I don't even have a stable relationship. Ion have no nigga at all to even lay down and make a baby with, plus I'm not ready right now." Nazaia instantly shook her head with the quickness.

"I haven't had sex in months mora oh my god I might just cry the next time I get some dick." She gasped dropping her head down.

Nazaia lived such a busy life most of the time she didn't even have time to think about a relationship, having sex or any of that. Money was always her main focus.

"Me either, all these niggas be burning or they gay on the low. You know we in Atlanta' all these niggas be dick in the booty." Kimora rolled her eyes.

Nazaia sighed knowing she was right. "Bitch we not gon ever find love out here."

"No forreal like at al-" Kimora was in the middle of her sentence but got interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing, it was Nazaia's phone so Kimora grabbed it for her.

"Somebody's calling you, Ouu who is Demani? You gotta new nigga on da roster ma?" Kimora teased making Nazaia laugh at her as she brung her her phone.

"Ain't no roster, dis just my luh friend." She claimed then she proceeded to answer Demani's phone call, he was returning the miss call he had from her.

"Friend my ass." Kimora saw the way she was smiling as she answered the phone before she walked away heading upstairs to check on Jai'er.

"Hey handsome." Demani's face appeared in the camera making her smile. Nazaia always made it known of how fine he was to her, she stayed telling him 'I love your face'.

"Waddup pretty, I wasn't tryna ignore you earlier I was just busy at a job interview." He assumed she was probably gonna be mad that she hadn't heard from him all day.

Truth was Nazaia wasn't mad at all, why would she be mad? She had no reason to be mad at him.

"Demani you ain't gotta explain yoself to me baby I know you got a life to live. Now anyways how did your interview go?" She asked while eating another rice crispy.

"It went smooth I guess.. ion know ma." He shrugged his shoulders not really knowing what he wanted to say or how he felt on whether he got the job or not.

"Whatever it is I'm sure you probably got the job so don't get to thinking negatively." Nazaia tells him as she throwed away the ride crispy wrapper.

"Preciate but Ian worried bout i-" Demani cut his sentence short not finishing what he was about to say. Nazaia noticed he was looking around the room.

He then looked back down at the camera. "Ima call you back later on tonight, okay?" He said but Nazaia wasn't tryna be on the phone. She wanted to see him' they hadn't seen each other since the month they first met.

Even though she was gonna be out at the club tonight that didn't matter to her' she could still make time for him.

"Don't call me just tell me you gon let me see you tonight after I leave the club and we gon have fun." If she wanted something to happen she was gonna make it happen, being in his face tonight was definitely in her plans.

"Ima see you tonight Nazaia."

CLUB VIXXEN

Entering the club Nazaia held onto Kimora's hand as they walked in being guided by her security taking them to her section. The club was filled from top to bottom.

Bottle girls greeting Nazaia as she made her entrance, the Dj announcing her name at the booth causing everyone to folks on her coming in.

The club was live for sure. Strippers dancing all around the poles on the stage, some were walking around the club doing there thing too.

"She fine as hell I for sure want her in my section shakin ah." A very pretty brownskin girl caught Nazaia's attention with her slim thick body as she was giving someone a lap dance.

Kimora knew Nazaia had blew up on Instagram but she didn't know she had blown up so much she had clubs poppin' and making whatever she says go.

She loved this for her friend though.

"You ain't no better then the niggas." Kimora laughed noticing how Nazaia was staring down everyone female with ass that walked by.

"And ain't." She stuck her tongue out before turning back around grabbing security's hand following him up the steps while still making sure Kimora had her other hand.

Bottles of all the liquor Nazaia requested sitting nicely organized on the glass table in the section along with menu's and a hookah but she didn't smoke so obviously she wasn't touching that.

Once they had finally got settled in, they finally started having fun. Along with the presence of Nazaia's few other friends who had came bringing a group of their homeboys with them.

"Has she took a shot yet?" One of Nazaia's friend asked Kimora who went by the name Kayla. She was pointing at Nazaia who was to busy with getting twerked on by the half naked women.

Kimora was a little buzzed herself so she couldn't even here what Kayla was saying plus the music was loud. "This for me? Thank you." She assured the shot in Kayla's hand was for her.

Kayla laughed at her without saying anything she just went and grabbed another shot.

The section was almost getting to packed so security ended up removing some people feeling as if some were stealing bottles & etc.

"Ouu, ion een smoke but if I did my blunt be too stuff." Her hands rubbed over the two girls ass as they both shook ass on her while Hunxho played loudly in the club, Nazaia rapped along.

Her new homeboy Sav who she's worked with a couple of times handed her another stack of ones which was probably 5k in total out the bag.

"You definitely be scissoring." Sav shook his head watching how her hands rubbed all over the girls with a big smile on her face.  He assumed she definitely be dipping her foot in the rainbow.

She was taking the money spreading it out across her arm before softly throwing it on the girls watching it all fall onto the floor.

"I always wanted to try it, tonight might be the night." She laughed with Sav while he sat next to her smoking his blunt.  

"You hell mane."

The song had switched to 'Bad Bad Bad' by young thug featuring lil baby causing the club to get even more turnt then they were before.

Telling the strippers to hold on for a moment Nazaia stood up from where she was sitting pulling up the top of her one piece before she bended over on her toes twerking in the middle of the section.

"I ain't doing no swaps wit a freak uh' yeahh ma." Kimora came over recording her getting behind her touching all over the sides of her waist, the pretty strippers joined bending over with Nazaia.

Nazaia hadn't had any liquor in her system yet but she knew how to have fun without. Money fell down on her as she came up a little bit putting her hands on her knees.

There was ass being shaken all over, intoxicated people, niggas flexing money and a whole lotta of other lit shit going on in the club. You had strippers sliding down the poles on the stage with their heels having sparklers on them.

It was definitely lit as hell.

TheNazaiaColeman ...

Liked By fckdxmani and 23,572 others
TheNazaiaColeman Part of my Collection.
View all 450 comments

"Sav do my picture look good?" Nazaia asked him for the millionth time as it was time for them to leave the club, him and his friends were helping the girls make sure they had all their stuff.

Sav was stuck with helping Nazaia & Kimora. Nazaia wasn't drunk but she did take a hit off Sav's blunt and that was her first time ever smoking.

Kimora on the other hand was pretty much drunk, she turnt up like she never did before.

This was only Nazaia second time meeting Sav but now she really considered him a new friend, he's been cool from the start.

It was money all over the floor, Nazaia definitely blew a couple of bands tonight.

"Yeah Nazaia how many times you gone ask me dat?" He straight faced her, it was safe to say her and Kimora we're blowing his high right now.

"Get cho shoes ma." He told her pointing the sandals she had brung that were sitting in a chair. "Sav you smell good." Kimora sniffed his neck making him blow out a irritated breathe.

Nazaia started laughing as security came and picked her up after she grabbed her sandals carrying her over his shoulder.

"Bye Nazaia I love you pretty girl." She was waved goodbye by this girl who she danced on in her section, the girl was so fine Nazaia wanted to do more than just dance on her.

"I love you more mama." Nazaia blew the girl a kiss goodbye before she made it out the club. Her security made sure everyone who came with her left the club slowly.

"My baby liked my picture, him so cute." Poking her bottom lip out she stared at the notification from Demani liking her picture which made her smile.

She couldn't wait to see him.

▃▃

After a long night of partying at the club Nazaia had finally gotten settled in at home she had just got out the shower not to long ago. Right now she was headed downstairs to open the door for Demani.

He sounded so tired over the phone she didn't think he was gonna come anymore but he still decided to show up and come see her.

Unlocking the top and bottom lock she opened the door and there he stood with his tall frame, a black nike-tech on with his hoodie over his head.

"Ouu finally got chu right hereee, Tonight I'll ease your minddd oh that's why I'm calling on youuu." She greeted him with a song singing infront of him, he started laughing and smiling.

Nazaia didn't know that Demani rarely laughed, talked and smiled but when he's ima comfortable environment he's full of smiles around the right people.

And she just so happened to be the comfortable environment that he'd loved to be around.

"You funny as hell." He chuckled as she hugged him' he leaned down wrapping his arms around the lower half of her body.

After a second they both pulled away as Nazaia looked up at him she noticed the red mark on the side of his face.

"Demani." Reaching up she gently grabbed his face pulling him down closer to him. "What?" He was confused but he had forgotten he had gotten into it with Isabella again earlier today.

Pulling him away from the door she walked them to the living room making him sit down on the couch and she sat down next to him.

"Why she keep hitting you?" Nazaia didn't like the fact she was touching him at all. She didn't know to much about their situation but it wasn't hard to tell that their was some abuse going on.

"It ain't nothing Nazaia, I can't blame nobody but myself forreal." Demani shrugged.

"That don't matter. Do you hit her?" She asks and he shakes his head replying with a simple no, yes he was telling the truth.

"Okay so she has no reason at all to be hittin you. When I first met you I noticed those bruises on you and Ian like it but I didn't say nothing cus Ian wanna make you uncomfortable but it's some really off about that girl and u needa learn how to leave her." She tells him.

"Shit not easy Nazaia I be trying and always end up right back where I started with her." He says talking lowly with his eyes looking around the house.

To her he seemed way to young for his age to even be dealing with some toxicity like that, Isabella looked way older than him from what she's seen.

"At least you try but you got me now..and ima help you as long as you trust me and don't switch up on me then I'll keep the same energy." Nazaia assures him with her pretty acrylics rubbing the side of his face.

Nazaia had a huge soft spot for this boy. You'd never catch her being this genuine to anybody else.

"You hea me? I like eye contact so you gotta get use to it and look at me when I'm talking to you."

Eye contact was a big thing for her, cus if you weren't looking at her she was gonna take it as if you weren't listening to her.

Doing as told Demani moved his eyes onto hers. "I hear you and I understand." He respected her for sure and it was vice versa on Nazaia's end.

"I'm glad you do. You my lil baby forreal ion wanna see you hurtin." She spoke softly in a nice calming tone gently kissing his cheek pulling away watching him freeze up.

She had him nervous.

@CARTIERZZ PRODUCTION

I been slacking like real bad I know y'all tired of me but uh..shid Ionk. How we feeling? What we think ..

I didn't proof read.

VOTE & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 28.8K 25
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
1.4M 57K 56
"You helped me ๐„๐’๐‚๐€๐๐„" | ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐–ฝ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’๐—„๐—‚๐—‹๐–บ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ 2020-
205K 9.8K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
212K 10.8K 33
๐™„ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™‰๐™ค .. ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก