Queen Of The Dons

By AlexisChandler280

Ever wanted to know what happens when a cold blooded female meets a cold blooded man? In this case 24 year ol... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 THE END
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 29

691 32 4
By AlexisChandler280

ASIA P.O.V.

I walked down the street helplessly as the rain covered me soaking my body and tears blinding me. I had no coat on, no shoes on, just a shirt and sleeping shorts. I looked every single way and in every single yard that was visible. I felt helpless as time was winding down. My girls could of been anywhere.

God I know your listening to me, you hear and see my cries. I'm begging you to please cover my daughters, wrap your arms around them and shield them from the darkness. God I'm begging you to guide them to safety and return them safe to me. God please I'm begging you. Let my babies know I love them, I'll never stop looking for them. I cried and shouted in the middle of the street falling to my knees as I prayed to god.

As I reached the end of the street I could hear children's laughter. I wiped my eyes and the rain out my face. I walked to the park in hopes of my prayers being answered.

I'm hungry! A little girl said.

Yeah me too! We should of ate before we ran away! You think Asia still has the food out? Another little girl laughed.

I don't know, let's go home it's cold out here!

Mommy! I ran threw the gates so fast as I slipped and fell in the mud. I hugged my daughters so tight crying hard as I wrapped my arms around them. They both hugged me back so tight and I cried and cried and cried gasping for air, I thanked God.

Oh my god thank you! I love y'all! Harmony i love you, I'lan i love you! Are you okay? I asked them as I finally came to words.

We fine! Can we go home?

Yes! I got up from the mud hugging them. I sobbed and cried on the way back home. I just wanted them to get out the rain and cold.

Oh my god you found them! Chante cried. Her, D, and Donnie ran off the porch to us. They hugged their nieces as we went into the house.

Don't y'all ever in y'all lives scare us like that again! D yelled.

Especially you Harmony you know better! Donnie yelled.

It's just that we thought if we ran away together that we wouldn't have to worry about getting split up after they get a divorce. I'lan said sadly.

We suppose to be a family and she's my sister! Harmony added.

We will always be a family! No one's going any where babies! I wiped my tears and hugged them again. "Go get cleaned up and shower and get in the bed."

They nodded their heads and went up the back stairs. I fell to the floor holding myself. I felt like I was the worst mother in history. I brought this upon myself. I cradled myself crying. I've never felt so broken in my life.

You found them? Carter asked bussing through the door.

They are fine! They are upstairs showering and getting ready for bed. D said stepping in his face.

Move I need to see my daughter. He barked at her.
He ran up the back stairs and I could hear him yelling.

Stop yelling at them! That's why they just ran away in the first place. What the fuck is wrong with him. Chante asked pissed off.

All I keep hearing is his daughter, his daughter this, his daughter that! Harm was with her too and ain't mentioned her once. Damn that lil girl loved the fuck out of him and it don't seem like he has that same energy with Harm! D said annoyed.

Can y'all just give me some time with my husband. I plead after getting up. I walked up the stairs and it seemed he had calmed down. "I won't divorce you!"

What?

Carter if this is what it's gonna be like me losing my kids I won't divorce you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
239K 4.8K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
4.1K 144 37
Sincere, a 20 years old drop out who became addicted to drug because of his past. He been doing drugs since uu was 17 years old. No mother , no fathe...
Born to Kill By Rø

General Fiction

14.2K 391 23
24 year old Alexus Carter is a lawyer winning all her cases. All her life she's been living off the streets with her older brother Arnold who recentl...