๐™’๐™ƒ0๐™๐™€, Isaac Garcia

By SweetestLexi

๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ... More

๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ 1 ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™Š ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š, s1 ep1
๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™”, s1 ep2
๐™‡๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€, s1 ep3
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐˜ผ๐˜พ ๐™€๐™๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™, s1 ep4

๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

789 18 3
By SweetestLexi

"You know you wanna kiss me"

°°°

HARLEEN HOWARD is a 15 year old girl thas always been known for striking first, she's a confident and feisty teenager with a smart mouth. That's why people liked and respected her, they liked how she was confident and how fun she was to be around.

SHE SEEMED to have the perfect life before the accident happened. She had the perfect boyfriend and perfect friends.

SHE WAS the captain of the cheerleading team, she started doing gymnastics at the age of 3, boxing at the age of 5, and started modeling at the age of 9.

HARLEEN HOWARD loved to spend time with her father. Her and her father were the same, apart from Harleen taking her father's blue eyes, they understood each other. She always hoped to grow up and be just like him one day. Her dad was her best friend, she would always go to him when she was having problems. Problems like panic attacks, self harm and even boy problems.

HARLEEN STARTED having panic attacks at the age of 13, she became overwhelmed she felt as if she needed to be the perfect daughter with perfect grades.

BUT OBVIOUSLY Jackie was ahead of her, Jackie had the perfect grades, she dressed perfectly, she never went out, she spent her free time reading, hell she even dressed fancy. Harleen envied her, she wanted to be just like Jackie.

HARLEEN AND HER mother never got along they would always argue over the smallest things. Sometimes when they argued her mother would say things such as "why can't you be more like Jackie!" Or "your such a disappointment to this family".

HER MOTHER expected her to be perfect. But obviously Harleen couldn't do anything to please her. So eventually she gave up on trying to be the perfect daughter and stared going to party's, sneaking out, and started smoking and drinking.

AFTER SHE STARTED doing all of that she became distant with her father. Something that she regrets everyday. She pushed away the only person that was ever really there for her, her best friend. She felt lonely.

HARLEEN WAS at some party where she caught her boyfriend cheating on her with some junky slut he had met at the party. The next day her boyfriend, Antonio, came to her house and apologized blaming the alcohol. She accepted the apology, she loved him and she was willing to let that slide to make the relationship work. After all everyone makes mistakes.

EVENTUALLY she officially felt as if her life was over when a video of her got leaked. It was her and her boyfriend having sex. He had recorded the whole thing, the video was shared everywhere, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat.

SHE OBVIOUSLY wasn't gonna let that shit slide. One thing her father had always taught her growing up was to never take shit from anyone. Her father would always tell her, "Harley, if anyone was to ever disrespect you, just punch those pendejos en la pinche boca". So that's exactly what she did.

THE NEXT DAY she came up to her boyfriend and punched him straight in the mouth with no hesitation. She ended up breaking his front teeth.

AND CHARGES were pressed against her, her ex boyfriend had pressed a restraining order against her and she had to be within 300 yards from him.

AFTER THE whole incident had happened, Harleen's mother was obviously disappointed and spent the whole afternoon lecturing Harleen.

ON THE OTHER hand her father was proud of Harleen. He was proud that his little 'estrellita' as he would always call her, had stand up for herself.

IT WAS A day before the whole accident had happened. Harleen was talking to her father, apologizing for everything, for pushing him away. Her father obviously forgave her, he loved harleen more than anything. Both of them had shared a hug that evening that lasted for 5 minutes, Harleen felt safe in her father's arms. She loved her father and couldn't imagine the world without him.

APART FROM her father being one of the kindest person she knew, he was also the wisest person she knew. Harleen will never forget the time where her father had told her this, "if you avoid the conflict to keep the peace, you start a war inside yourself", He really was the wisest person harleen knew and the best at giving advice when you felt like giving up.

AFTER THE accident, Harleen fell into depression. Her family was dead, worst of all, her best friend was dead. All she had was her older sister and her uncle Richard.

AS HER WAY to cope after the accident, she stared going out a lot more, partying more, drinking more, smoking more, on some occasions she would hook up with random people she had just met that exact same day.

AND THEN it happened again, she was blowing up all over Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. Three of the guys she had hooked up with a couple weeks back, separately of course, had recorded her. It was three different videos that were blowing up.

THAT'S HOW SHE got the tittle, 𝙒𝙃0𝙍𝙀, she was constantly being called a whore. But only on the Internet, people were too much of a pussy to say it to her face. But she didn't care anymore, she didn't care if people were slut shaming her.

°°°

A/N

-Hellooooooo.

Sooo this is basically Harls background story and shit if you couldn't tell 😇.

But anyways first chapter will be posted ina few hours or maybe tomorrow. It depends peoplee.

-Lexi out!!

Continue Reading