Physchopath(zarry|boyxboy)

By antiviews

psy·cho·path ˈsīkəˌpaTH/ noun a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
A/N || Plot twists ; Chracter questions ; zarry ||
10
11
12
13
*cues sorry*
14

04

4.1K 217 42
By antiviews

-zayn-

How could a boy so beautiful end up here?

I mean, yes – I've heard of him but never bothered to notice how he looked. I didn't look at him properly, to actually take in the captivating aura surrounding him like the attraction of polar opposites of a magnet.

"So...." I started, unsure of what to say. "Nice to finally meet you."

I smiled at him – it came out as a bit forced – but he returned my expression with a knowing smirk and a crazed look. It seems as though he found a new victim if I'm listening to my instincts.

'Help,' was what my mind supplied at that thought.

"Well, nice to meet you too," he said rather sarcastically, a scowl marring his features.

"I speak English, not sarcasm," I joked, smiling at him again.

This is why I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. With that sentence alone, he broke my illusion of a normal person. He looks good – attractive even – but he's like everyone I meet. A heartless fear-hunter – a cold, heartless killer with no mission other than to tear you to shreds like a used up doll.

"One language person – I see," I smirked in order to hide my annoyance. I think that pushed my temper off the cliff I was balancing on because I looked at him with a cold fury that I'm sure he could almost feel. "You know what? I'm out."

I stormed out of that almost clinical room, never being so pissed with my own patient before – never. Annoyed – yes – but this rage inside me was new. It made the skin of my hands itch to hurt something but I knew better than to resort to violence. It was like I lost myself for a moment.

'What was he doing to me?'

I checked the time out of sheer habit, reading 10:30pm.

'A perfect time for people like him to start their escape mission,' I thought, clenching my teeth.

I didn't know why I cared so much; he shouldn't matter to me. A voice rang me out of my thoughts.

"Mr Malik."

I turned around to see the oh-so-familiar officer – Liam.

"I swear to god – if you call me Mr Malik again, I'm going to chop your dick off and feed it to Loki," I chuckled sadistically at the mental image.

"Too bad Loki is a vegetarian," Liam replied, making me crack up.

-Harry-

I broke a familiar tube which soon started releasing a green smoke. My hands were working methodically. This was nothing new. I smirked as I saw everyone besides me starting to drop like flies. I quickly dropped another tube as I broke out of the cell.

I heard a familiar accent. That accent – ah, fuck – I didn't even get his name. An idea popped into my head as I started to disappear into the smoke. The cogs in my head were whirring whimsically as I crouched beside the unconscious tanned figure, admiring him. I carefully scooped him over my shoulder and made my way out, calm and collected – this was going exactly to plan.

'It's going to be fun tonight,' I thought as I finally deserted the godforsaken place.

-----------------------------------------
hey everyone this is jax just wanted to let you know this chapter was edited and kind of re-written by the brilliant  @Nightlife_Eva y'all should check her account up and maybe even ask her to edit your works because honestly she's amazing at what she's doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
75.6K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...