Priceless- Ryunosuke Akutagaw...

Da Kcwritessomethings

"What's troubling you Atsushi?" Dazai asked his young apprentice. "Nothing's troubling me I just..." he trail... Altro

Prologue- Murder for Hire
Teach Her to Be Human
Abuse
Partners
Dispatched
"You'll catch cold."
Lonely Silence
Rise and Fall
Toxic
Sorry Can't Fix Everything

Target

194 13 3
Da Kcwritessomethings

"Sakunosuke, Oda," your emotionless voice called to the man who was sifting through a stack of paperwork in his hands. He looked up, a quizzical look on his face.

"I have been hired to take your life." you called, cocking the gun you had pointed at his forehead.

~~~~

Chuuya pushed through the crowded halls of the Port Mafias Headquarters, to Dazai's office. He slammed the door open, stalking over to his desk. He pounded his fists on the table top, earning Dazai's full attention. His eyes widened in surprise as he put the game system he'd been playing on his desktop.

"Sakunosuke," is all Chuuya managed to choke out in his fury.

Dazai tilted his head, not quite following.

"Her target. The person she's been after the last two months she's been with us." Chuuya lifted his head, meeting Dazai's eyes.

Dazai launched up from his chair and threw his coat on, following Chuuya through the halls.

They pushed past the crowd that had gathered around the two of you, met with the scene of you with your loaded pistol to Oda's forehead.

Oda's shoulders tensed. He slowly put his paperwork down on a nearby coffee table behind him. He offered his hands, palms up in front of him to show he meant no harm.

"ODASAKU! DON'T BE STUPID!" Dazai called as he pushed his way to the front of the crowd.

Your eyes softened at Dazai's call, glancing around. The distraction he'd caused was enough for Oda to sneak close to you and gently take the gun from your now shaking hands as he knelt in front of you.

"Did I do something wrong?" a jolt of guilt hit your heart. Your face fell to the floor.

Oda took your small hands. He sighed, a look of sadness washing through his eyes as he realized just how young his attacker was. His thumbs gently rubbed the tops of your hands, his sadness growing as he realized how course the skin was from repeated calluses and cuts from welding countless weapons.

Your eyes flickered to meet Oda's kind gaze. Your breath hitched as you found yourself pulled into a tight hug. Your small body tensed before relaxing, tears filling your eyes.

The crowd had dissipated long before this, leaving Chuuya a clear path to your side. He crouched beside you, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Please don't be mad at me," you lightly breath, bearly a whisper.

Chuuya sighed.

"I'm sorry for lying." Your eyes fell again to your feet, tears hitting the carpet underfoot.

Dazai joined, standing just behind the two others on the floor.

Silence filled the once crowded hallway. You sniffled at their quiet silence. The truth is, the Port Maffia was the only home you'd ever known. You felt like you'd broken the trust of the people that meant most to you.

"I'm so sorry." Your knees buckled, Oda catching you in another warm embrace. His touch was gentle and made you feel loved. You don't know how a man you'd never exchanged words with could make you feel that way, but he did. You could tell he was kind and had a soft spot for kids.

"Please say something."

Dazai took you from Oda's embrace, picking you up off the floor. You couldn't read his intentions. He was the one you worried about most. You knew Oda was his closest friend.

"I'm so sorry Dazai."

Dazai patted your head, a relieved smile on his lips. He closed his eyes.

"You're okay, kid." He said as his hand traced to your wet cheeks, wiping the tears from your eyes. He smiled again before walking back to his dear friend. The pair watched as Chuuya picked you up, holding you tight, and carrying you out of the room as he rubbed soothing circles on your back.

Oda glanced at his brunette friend quizzically. Dazai looked lost in thought.

"What's troubling you Osa?" Oda asked.

"Why?," he paused, bringing his finger to his bottom lip, "Why didn't she use her ability? And why did she make herself known?"

"Oh yeah, you and Chuuya have overseen her training haven't you?"

"Yes. She's capable of so much more. Her strengths lie in stealth, so it's just out of character for her is all." Dazai shrugged, hands in the air beside him. "Guess it can't be helped." He paused again, "Glad you're not dead though!" He patted Oda's back as we began walking away.

"Wait, Osamu-"

"Hm?"

Dazai turned his head over his shoulder.

"Can I help train her?"

~~~~~

"F/n?" Chuuya gently asked as he carried you through the halls to the training center, "Why didn't you use your ability on Sakunosuke? Why did you call out to him?"

Your grip on his shirt tightened.

"Because I didn't want to kill him." You responded, voice weak. "I know he's important to Dazai and I didn't want to hurt him."

Chuuya's eyes softened, his gaze gentle, eyebrows furrowed.

"You knew he'd stop you."

You nodded as Chuuya pushed the door open.

Akutagawa, who was distracting himself with his training, looked up when he heard the door swing open. He was tense but relaxed when he realized it was only Chuuya. He followed the redhead with his gaze and he walked to a bench setting you down before stretching.

"What do you say we burn off some steam?" He questioned. You nodded and stood, popping your wrists then knuckles.

The training room was very large with multiple different sections, some with gravel floors for training in unstable footing, some with rock walls, others with punching bags or weights. Every executive that took on an apprentice was given first dibs at booking the training rooms. Chuuya just often stole Dazai's when he could. His reasoning? "There's enough room to spare, besides it's not like he could force us out anyway, if he even cares that much. Which is doubtful. Plus he owes me for always being such an ***."

You prepared to spar but your mind was elsewhere, focused on the events in the hallway that had just occurred a few minutes before. You knew Chuuya brought you down here to get your mind off of it, and to stop yourself from getting upset over it again, but it seemed like it was demanding your attention.

You snapped out of it when a small pebble from the gravel pit across the room hit your forehead.

"Are you awake?" Chuuya teased.

You sighed, looking back up to Chuuya and getting your sure footing.

Truth be told, Chuuya was worried about you. When you broke down in worry was the first time he'd seen you act your age. No matter what he'd tried in the past he could never get so much as a smile out of you. It was like all emotion was locked away with heavy chains. He saw that in you again when your eyes met on the training floor.

Chuuya made the first move, throwing lager rocks your way, which you blocked, using your ability.

Your ability was called "Hydro Manipulation." It allows you to control the state of matter of the water around you as well as bend and shape it at your will. You could freeze things, boil them, drown them, but it came at a price. Your body could withstand the cold and heat to a degree but if you go past your limit, your body would not be able to keep up. You could freeze to death or suffer from high fevers.

You often found yourself relying on the freezing part of your ability, rather than the boiling, because the boiling was so dangerous to you. You rarely use it, because the line was so thin, and you worried about the repercussions.

Your thin ice wall cracked when Chuuya used his gravity manipulation to send his knife into the center. He increased the gravity on the knife, causing the wall to shatter.

The two of you got lost in your combat, not noticing the extra party that had joined the room. Akutagawa no longer resided in the back of the room; he was now standing between Odasaku and Dazai as they watched your match.

You used the water in the air to trap the rubber bullets Chuuya had thrown at you using his ability. You redirected their path, sending them back his way. You used it as a distraction to build yourself a pillar of ice, giving yourself the high ground.

You flipped backwards, dodging a spike of ice Chuuya had used from one of your previous attacks, that was sent your way. You stuck it perfectly, but when you went to dodge the next attack, your attention turned elsewhere.

You noticed the men standing near the doorway.

Sakunosuke. You thought, eyes widening. Your loss of focus caused you to slip on the ice, falling off the edge.

Chuuya used his ability to catch you just before you hit the concrete floor.

"Geez, f/n. How many times have I told you to be careful and stay focused?" Chuuya grumbled, rubbing his neck. He hummed in question when he noticed you hadn't answered. He followed your gaze over to the doorway where Dazai and company stood.

"I don't recall telling you you could use my trialing room Chuuya~" Dazai jokingly teased.

Chuuya rolled his eyes, turning back to you. You hadn't moved. He wasn't even sure if you were breathing. Every inch of your body was tense as you looked at the man whom you tried to take his life from.

"Nice work, l/n!" Dazai called patting your shoulder as he guided you to the doorway. You stayed quiet, as if you were afraid to speak.

Oda watched as you walked. The only thing he could see was a numb, broken little girl as you approached.

He saw his younger self in you as you silently approached.

"I'm sorry." Was all you could will yourself to say.

Oda closed his eyes and sighed, smiling slightly before kneeling to your height. He placed a hand on your shoulder and was taken aback by how tense you were. You were trembling.

Oda paused for a moment before gently cupping your face with his hand.

"I forgive you."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.6K 181 28
**DISCONTINUED** Atsushi put the kettle on the stove before turning to look at me with wide eyes. "He what?" "Yeah. I had that look too. But that's...
1.7K 49 20
: ̗̀➛ ⌜☁️⌟ Bungo Stray Dogs |·| MORALS FanFiction [Dazai x Fem!Oc] ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Presents. . . After a Tragic Exper...
104K 5.3K 23
ONGOING ❦ This fanfic is an alternate reality of my other one called "The Marionette", in which Dazai came back into your life permanently. I recomme...
103K 4.1K 23
• COMPLETED • may start off slow at first, but bear with it it'll pick up • "sheomri is a demon goddess, and i took her soul. so what does that make...