๐“๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ญ.๐‰๐„๐๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘...

Od iiambarbi

"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ." Vรญce

๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
001
002
0003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038
039
040

034

1.3K 40 20
Od iiambarbi

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

I woke up from my nap half asleep. My phone kept ringing. I picked it ip from my nightstand to see who the fuck was bothering me at this time.

It was Angel.

I sat up and picked up the phone with a frown.

"Jenn! Hurry please. Um Kyle.. he got shot. T-trey came and shot him!" She yelled frantically into my ear. My frown grew and I sat up even straighter.

"You serious?" I asked.

"He told me not the call the hospital. He said you could help." She responded. I took a deep breath and tried not to think too hard about what she just said.

I got up from the bed and went under my sink for my medical kit.

"You almost here?" I asked laying out materials. I made sure to have everything he would need out.

"Yeah im pulling up right now." She let out. Her voice was mad shaky like she was crying.

"He still awake?" I asked. This was the most important thing to be completely honest.

"Im here Jenny." I hear faintly in the back. I sense of relief came over me.

I went to the front and waited for them. Angel pulled up and left the car running as she got out and opened the door for Kr.

I tossed my phone and went over to them. I made him put his arm over my shoulder as I helped him walk up the steps.

Every time he winced or made any noise my heart tightened up. We got to my room and i sat him down.

"How the fuck you get shot!" I yelled. His blood was already on my hands. I lifted his shirt up and off him. I ignored his groaning.

"We was playing uno." He grit out. I hear sniffling from behind me and it was Angel.

"I bet it was your fault. Get the fuck outta my line of vision." I yelled at her. She flinched and quickly slipped out the room.

I huffed and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and put some gloves on.

"Chill on her. It wasn't her fault." Kr let out once i came out. It probably wasn't but i needed someone to be mad at.

I cleaned around the wound.

"Ahh." He grit out pushing my wrist. I put the wipes away and grabbed tweezers. The wound looked deep but not terrible.

"My fault. I gotta take it out. Hopefully youn bleed out." I warned. I inched closer and see him flinch.

"Hopefully!" He yelled. I shrugged.

"I haven't done this in a minute." I muttered. He took a deep breath and laid back down. I took this as a sign to start.

I held onto his stomach opening up the wound with my fingers. I slowly reached in with the tweezers. I ignored the blood gushing out.

I pulled the bullet out and put it aside. I tried to take away all the bits and pieces. Kr was taking it pretty well but i knew he was in pain.

I threaded the needle and got to stitching him up. I looked up and saw him biting his lip. I huffed and tried to hurry up while still being careful. I felt my eyes start tearing up but i held them from falling.

Once i was done i cleaned and bandaged up his wound.

"Thank you my heart." He let out. I didn't say nothing and threw away the bloody towels and shit. I threw away my gloves and washed my hands.

I turned off the lights and went to my bedside drawer. I got my pill bottle and got him a perc.

"Don't fucking die nigga. Take this." I told him putting the pill in his mouth. He smiled and swallowed it dry.

"I can't die i haven't fucked you yet." He replied. I scoffed and shook my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled my down weakly.

"Kiss me." He rasped out. He lucky he just got shot. I leaned down and put my lips on his. I tried to pull away but he held my face and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

He finally let me go. I got up and made sure he was good before leaving the room. I couldn't sit there and watch him like that.

Id go fuckin crazy. I stood outside the door finally collecting myself and my thoughts. I went to the living room where Angel was sat.

Once she saw me she stood up and came over to me.

"I'm sorry. Im so so sorry. I didn't know he was going to show up there. And Kyle he just stood up for me. I-"

"Your're good Angel. It wasn't on you." I sighed. It wasn't that gurl fault. And she already feel bad enough herself.

"If i hadn't gone there he wouldn't-"

"Angel stop." I told her. She shook her head to herself and I watched tears flow down her face endlessly.

"Cmere." I opened my arms. She came over and wrapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her and let her cry into my chest.

"And trey oh my god." She sobbed. I rubbed her back and tried me best to comfort her.

"You free now. Youn have shit to worry about." I told her. She nodded and held onto me tighter. My shirt felt wet with her tears but I didn't mind.

The front door opened and Tata walked in sweating. He had his shirt over his shoulders and he was huffin and puffin.

"You gottem?" I asked. He better have. Cause Kr wouldn't rest if them niggas still alive.

"Of course nigga." Tata huffed. I watched him take out the bullets out his knock and left it on the counter.

"He ight?" He asked. I nodded.

"I think so." I responded. He nodded back and got him a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Stay here tonight alright." I whispered into Angel hair. She stilled before shaking her head.

"I don't want to intrude-" she mumbled. She hiccuped and sniffled.

"Im telling you to stay." I told her. The fridge door slammed and both of our heads snapped at Tata. He was squeezing the fuck outta a empty water bottle that he downed in less then a minute.

"You really letting that thot stay here? This shit her fuckin fault." He accused angrily. I lowkey felt the same way so I stayed silent. I held onto the shaken girl as she flinched at that nigga words.

When he realized i wasn't gonna say nothing he took a deep breath.

"If anything happen to my brudda its ya head word to bro." He pointed at Angel. He stormed away back to his room slamming the door.

"Ignore him." I told her. I kissed the top of her head as she nodded. I pulled her over to the couch and pulled her into me. She sadly cuddled up without saying another word.

The front door opened again and this time it was Belle. She was wearing this club fit with high heels on. She ran inside her heels clicking with every step.

"Where's my man! Tata!" She yelled throughout the house. I winced at her squeaky drunk voice.

"He not the one who got shot." I told her. She looked at me and put her hand on her hip. I rolled my eyes at her attitude as she mugged the fuck outta me.

"So! My nigga went on a mission i gotta make sure he okay." She pointed.

"He in his room." I nodded over. She thanked me and turned her body. She stopped noticing something and turned back around.

"Pause. Why is ugly betty on your couch." She snapped.

I had enough of them talking bout this girl in her face. Ion know exactly what the fuck happened but she aint shoot Kr her fucking self.

"Yo stop it. Im not playin. Go on somewhere wit that." I waved Belle off.

"Whatever. Tata!" Belle strutted away.

"Im sorry bout them." I whispered to Angel rubbing her shoulder. I can't imagine what she was going through wit that nigga.

"It's fine." She told me.

We rested in silence for a good while before my nerves started up about Kr. I should check on him. Hopefully he not bleeding out right now.

"You gon be alright out here?" I asked Angel. She got up and nodded her head. She wiped the tears away and pulled a blanket up her shoulders.

"Hm. Go be with him." She replied.

I gave her one final look before getting up and going back to my room.

------

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

10.7K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
37.8K 689 20
โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me peace, but then you steal it โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข...
8K 308 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™™๐™จ..