The Lost Mafia Principessa

De RaeNae25

I do not own the cover photo. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 DO NOT READ THIS. FIND A DIFFERENT STORY! Andrea Muños is i... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 93
Part 94
Part 96
Part 95
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99

Part 92

161 3 0
De RaeNae25

Raphael's phone rings and it makes my stomach fall. He groans then answers. "Mariano...What?! Get a team there. Meet me down stairs. Fuck." I hear Raphael curse. "I have to take care of something then I'll be right down...yes well she got into a little trouble and I need to take care of her...She's fine." He hangs up. I'm so exhausted. Then he sits and caresses my cheek. "Topolina I have some business to take care of but I'll make sure you're taken care of while I'm gone. OK baby?" I'm still tied up so I can't even move.

"Are you going to untie me?" My voice cracks from exhaustion.

"Oh no Principessa maybe if you're good for me I'll untie you when I get back." Raphael grazes over my bottom stroking that electric fire inside of me making me whimper. "This next part will be a lot of pleasure with a touch of punishment but you'll feel so good it won't matter." That's when he goes into his closet and drags out the dildo with bunny ears and butt plug. He pushes the plug inside of me and turns it on then proceeds to strap it to me. I'm crying as I realize I'm screaming towards my first orgasm of the night. As he gets dressed he watches as I writhe.

"Please don't leave me cariño please." I beg.

"I have to go and you need a few orgasms. I wanted to give them to you but unfortunately something came up and I didn't want you to have to wait till I got back so enjoy this. When I get back we'll rest some more." Raphael soothes my face. "I'll be back amore. I love you."

---------
Raphael

I fix my cuffs as I walk into the elevator. Someone is going to die because they dragged me from her. Either way someone is going to die. No one messes with my business.

I arrive downstairs in the garage to find Giovanni. I throw him the keys and he catches them and turns to the driver's side. I get into the passenger as he's starting up the SUV. He's throws it into reverse as soon as the door closes. My phone rings again. "Mariano."

Leo responds on the other side of the line. "One of our warehouses is on fire."

"Shit yours too? Is he stupid? He knows that this gets way worse with this kind of act."

Leo "It's the Russians."

I look to my second. "Giovanni told me."

"He called me Raphael. He wants Natalia too."

I grind out. "What? Why?"

I hear Leonardo's breath. "They dated for a bit. You know that. Obviously it didn't end well."

"What did you tell him?" I hope I know the answer.

"I told him to fuck himself. Natalia is officially locked inside the penthouse with Stace now."

"I'm going to do some clean up on my side. After this we need to sit down and talk." I respond.

I hear Lorenzo speak. "Tomorrow night. We'll come to you. We want to see our sister anyway."

"Done. Ciao."

"Ciao." and we hang up. Their sister that reminds me. I have a camera in my room. It's private. My feed only. I glance over to Giovanni and see he's focused on the road. I pull up the feed of my room. Andrea's face is streaked with tears and her body writhes. I watch as she tries to squeeze her legs to either chase the feeling or make it stop. I watch as her mouth opens into what appears to be a scream and tears fall as she struggles to come down from the high. I look forward to counting her orgasms after I figure out how to handle this shit show.

"Boss..." Gio interrupts my thoughts and brings me back to the present issue. We drive down the seawall and a very large fire lights up the dark night. Someone is going to pay for this. A safety line has been put in place and we are stopped by the fire department. A police officer walks to the vehicle.

"Everyone has to turn...Giovanni." He greets and looks over at me. "Mr. Mariano. I apologize there's a large fire we can't let you access the area it's not safe."

I growl out. "It's my warehouse that's on fire."

The officer's face turns alarmed. "We don't know what started the fire yet but there is some suspicious activity going on tonight."

I look at the fire. "I'm aware. We know it's arson."

"We'll look into it sir." The officer tries to reassure. "Do you know if anyone was inside?" He asks.

I look to Giovanni. Gio responds. "We recently moved a few operations out of this warehouse and into another. There should not have been anyone inside."

The officer nods. "Good because by the time we got here, the whole place was on fire. Are you wanting to file a report Mr. Mariano."

"Yes. I'll call your chief and file it with him tomorrow." The officer pauses for a moment then nods.

"Let us know if you need anything else." He says then walks away.

"What was in there?" I ask Gio once the officer is out of view.

"Furniture and office supplies for your office building. A few kilos of poppy. We moved weapons out about a month ago." I lean my head back with mild relief. Poppy is our nickname for the pure expensive opium that we sell.

"The poppy will burn. Everything else I can write off. I want to see our warehouse personnel."

Giovanni puts the car in reverse and takes us to the offices. We walk up the stairs and when Gio opens the door I see all of the warehouse personnel standing by the windows watching the fire from afar. One of them turns around and see me. "Mr. Mariano." He greets with a nod. Everyone turns to look at me with low respectful greetings. The air has turned from concern to caution now that they know I'm here.

"What happened?"

A young man steps up and keeps his eyes down. "I noticed smoke as I was walking up here to review some paperwork. I immediately called 911 and my supervisor. We tried to save some of the inventory but the fire spread so fast there was nothing we could do."

I take a step towards him. "Was anyone hurt?"

He shakes his head and looks around. "No sir. There was no one inside."

"Good. Did any of you see anything strange tonight? Anyone over there?" I ask looking around. A few guys look at each other then another steps up.

"There was these guys drunk wandering through. We figured they wandered from the bar up the road and we got them out of here quickly but we noticed the fire not long after that." The man says.

"Could you describe these men?"

Another man pipes up. "Weird bunch. Three Russians and a Latino man."

I look to Gio then back at the group. "Thank you for your assistance. I want all of video footage of the last few days."

I turn and walk out of the office and back down the stairs. I hear Gio fall behind me. "Comb through that footage. I want those Russians dead by the end of the week. I want Dante alive."

We get back into the suv and I call Chief Warren and give him the run down of what happened and that we suspect arson. The man is smart and doesn't ask what else was in the warehouse.

We make it back to my building and I make my way up to my penthouse where a beautiful girl waits in my bed writhing and cursing my name. She should be so thoroughly fucked that she's either exhausted and is asleep or she's so wound up that she'll writhe across my cock when I untie her. I'm hoping for the writhing part but I'm not above waking her up with my cock stuffed in her. When I walk through she's whimpering and shivering. I walk up and trace a hand along a nipple and she jolts and finds my eyes flaring into hers. A gasp of relief comes from her as I begin untying her legs then her arms and draping her across my lap. Her hands are still tied so I loop them around my neck as she straddles my hips. She sags against my chest with a shuddering gasp. I can feel myself growing beneath her as if he knows she's slick with arousal. She whimpers when I shift and my hardness skims across her opening. I lean her into the bed and release myself from my pants. Her eyes are wet and her breath is ragged. I kiss her softly and impale her. Her eyes shut and she tightens around me. "You're so wet."

She softly whimpers. "I don't know how many times..." she shakes her head. "I don't think I can do it again." A tear falls down her cheek.

I kiss it away. "Shhhh you're over stimulated. I'll take care of you." I lean my lips to her breast and bite and lick and pinch. It takes awhile but she shudders around me on her last orgasm and I finish with her. "You did so well my Topolina. So well."

She whimpers when I pull put. I finish the night bathing her and letting her sleep next to me in fresh crisp sheets. Her heavy breathing evens out as she falls into a deep sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.3K 231 8
***THIS IS A SEQUEL TO VULNERABLE. PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE READING THIS*** War. War has taken friends from (Y/n), and war is making her begin to rea...
Kairos De leigh heasley

Ficção Científica

842K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...
1.3M 25.5K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...
602K 12.9K 68
Worthless, slut, ugly, unloved, that's what Kiera Ricci is told everyday. Her own family hates her. The family that should have loved her. Her birth...