๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‹๐„๐’๐’- tom blyth

By landosmclaren

๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‹๐„๐’๐’- ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, a young actress from London and an actor from Birmingh... More

๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐
small update!!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.

2.1K 74 13
By landosmclaren

˚୨୧⋆。˚

(Heavy topics will be talked about in this part,
if you don't feel comfortable reading about heavy topics, I would advice you not to read this)

THE LATE NIGHT walks were something that relaxed Sofia, she could get rid of every little thought that was going in her mind. She would have her noise canceling headphones on and went out for about an hour. The dark sky was lit up with stars which Sofia loved looking at.

But everything gets ruined when Sofia loves something, only this time she is not the one to blame, she despised the man walking behind her that night.

Sofia had no clue that night about someone following her. She had her headphones on as usual and wasn't looking around, because she had already checked minutes before. When she had arrived at the building door and was trying to unlock the door, an arm snaked around her waist.

She froze, first thinking that it maybe was Tom who had come to apologise about their breakup. But when she got pushed inside the door and her mouth got covered by the hand, she knew that it wasn't Tom, because he would never hurt her intentionally. Sofia had a feeling what was coming to her, the unknown man grabbed the keys that were still in her hand and opened the door to her apartment door. The figure turned off all the lights that were lit in her apartment.

Eventually the unthinkable happend to the innocent girl. She tried to push the stranger off her but with no luck. Sofia tried to close her eyes and kept crying out for help, but no one was there to help her. She cried out to Tom somehow thinking that he was the one saving her from the current situation. After what felt hours the strange man left the bedroom door and closed the front door by slamming it.

Sofia laid there curled up in her own tears. She would have never thought that this was going to happen to her. She had always felt safe in her neighbourhood or even the city. Sofia had countless nights of walking alone and never has someone done this to her. She felt horrible, not only that but she felt dirty. How could a human being do that to another human being?

She felt stupid for nothing doing more, but how could she? Sofia tried pushing and kicking him off but he kept going. He was too strong for her. She wished that Tom was her for her at this moment, this wouldn't have happened because she would have been with him. Tom would do everything to protect his love.

Sofia had cried for what felt like hours, she softly got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped into it, eventually sitting down. Her body was tired and wasn't bothered to get up from the ground. Sofia's kept streaming down her face, she didn't know if it was the water from the shower or her own tears. She got out of there an hour later, Sofia felt weird looking at her own body in the mirror. It was like it wasn't hers anymore, because the man who had done the unthinkable took it from her.

Sofia walked over to her closet, she changed into Tom's hoodie that was still there and in joggers. The clothing piece still smelled like the familiar cologne. She knew that Tom was the one to calm her down. She needed him more than ever.

When Sofia had her phone in her hand, the tears formed in her eyes. Her vision got blurry but she still found his contact number. She prayed for him to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" The voice on the other line said. "Sofia is everything all right?" Sofia broke out in tears again beginning to cry hysterically. Crying out that she needs him here because of something terrible that happend to her.

"Please come here, everything feels so lost right now." Sofia hiccuped through her cries.

"I'll be on the next flight here, my love." His voice sounded concerned, Tom had forgotten about their fight the moment she called him. This was more important than some stupid fight.

"I don't wanna stay in this city anymore, can I come to you Tom?" She asked him.

"Of course, do you feel okay traveling to New York? I can just take a flight from her to you." Sofia got up from her bed which she was sitting on before. She grabbed a suitcase and opened her closet throwing everything in the suitcase.

"I need to be in a whole different country now, could you please pick me up from the airport?"

"I would do everything for you. send me the details of your flight and I'll be there." His words soothed the girl, the person she loved was still there for her.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@celebnews posted a photo!

🤍 liked by @sofiawilsonfanz and 364,925 other people.

𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬  SOFIA WILSON SPOTTED CRYING AT THE AIRPORT.

The actress who recently played Lucy Gray Baird in the movie "The hunger games and the ballad of songbirds and snakes" arrived at Heathrow airport in tears. She gave no comment to why she was so emotional, but speculations go around that the actress broke up with her boyfriend and co-star TOM BLYTH, after she was spotted with professional footballer TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD.

People around the airport tell us that she boarded a private plane to New York, where her (ex) boyfriend lives. Later on she arrived at J.F Kennedy airport still teary eyed, but no sign of Tom Blyth picking her up yet.

𝟐𝟔𝟑 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝟕𝟐: honestly so sad that people follow her around when she's obvious upset.
𝟏𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐧: hope that she's alright
𝟑𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟏: that's what you get for cheating
𝟐𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫: leave the poor girl alone
𝟐𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

THE COLD AIR hit Sofia's face as she walked out. The man she had desperately missed waiting outside for her. Tom walked towards her the minute she walked out of the airport. A lump in his throat formed at the sight of the broken girl in front of him. She let go of the suitcase and wrapped her arms around his torso, Tom immediately hugged her back. His heart broke at the sounds of her sobs, she had been crying for hours now.

"I'm here now, it's okay my love." A tear swiftly escaped his eye. It hurt him to see her struggling especially when he didn't know what caused the reason for her to be so upset. He might have thought about their fight, but she was more angry about the fight than sad.

The two departed from the hug, Tom escorted her to the car and opened the door for her. He put the suitcase in the back of the car and sat down in the driver's seat. Sofia rested her head against the window and closed her eyes. Her body was exhausted from the last 24 hours.

Tom rested on hand on her leg so she would know that he was still there with her. He drove for about 30 minutes to his apartment. Tom didn't want to bother the girls sleep, so he picked her up and brought her to his apartment. He softly put her down on the left side of his bed. Tom had grabbed her stuff from the car and went back up to his apartment, Sofia was still asleep. Tom laid down next to on the right side of the bed.

Sofia moved closer to his body in her sleep. He let her head rest on his chest like always. Tom played with her hair for a while, trying to figure out what happend to Sofia, all kind of scenarios going through his head. But he decided to wait until Sofia was ready to tell him. He placed a soft kiss on her temple and closed his eyes.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@tomblyth posted a photo!

🤍 liked by @sofiawilson and 374,293 other people.

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 I know were gonna make it
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐝.

AUTHORS SPEAKS
That was a hard one to write tbh, it's so sad:(
The next one is a sad one as well, so please be aware. She'll get her happiness back I Promise.

I wanted to wish you all a good start to the New Year. I Wish you all the love, health and success in the world. 🤍 thank u for everything this past few weeks of reading this story and all the sweet comments, forever grateful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 122 14
"i've always like stepping into the unknown, stepping into the abyss." in which two costars fall for each other during their second project together...
6.2K 76 13
"please don't be in love with someone else" "why would i want her when i could have you" hollywoods newest it-girl, y/n has just started the press t...
87.1K 2.1K 30
My mum said it was for the best. But as I see your face everywhere, I am not so sure I agree. - In the glittering realm of Hollywood, Kira, a season...
42.4K 1.4K 36
*:๊”ซ:* ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜, ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘, ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš{๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐€๐๐”๐’ ๐’๐๐Ž๐–} In the Capitol's shadow, where white roses conceal secrets and emera...