Never Thought ☆彡 Zhong Chenle

By sfbuns

Why would she ever think she'd bump into a famous idol. Isn't it what most girls dream about? Idol AU More

Characters Introduction
☆彡 1
☆彡 2
☆彡 3
☆彡 4
☆彡 5
☆彡 6
☆彡 7
☆彡 8
☆彡 9
☆彡 10
☆彡 11
☆彡 12
☆彡 14
☆彡 15
☆彡 16
☆彡 17
☆彡 18
☆彡 19
☆彡 20
☆彡 21
☆彡 22
☆彡 23
☆彡 24
☆彡 25
☆彡 26

☆彡 13

372 5 1
By sfbuns

"So here is the classroom you would likely be in, that's if you decide you do want to come here. You'd only be able to make it one day right?" Sookja said as she led her into the empty classroom

"Yes, I hope that's okay?"

"Of course hun! I do need a reason as to why though so I can write it down in the books."

"Oh yes, I-"

"You don't have to tell me right this second" she quickly said before laughing slightly. "Let me know when we get back to the office"

"Ah okay!"

"Anyways, if you follow me this way the cafeteria will be down this way. You don't have to eat the food served here but most students are required to eat away from the classrooms and hallways."

Youngbin nodded in return with a smile. She noticed the cafeteria was full at this moment realising it was lunch time. She looked around at the small area that she had already felt comfortable in.

"So the last spot is the gardens."

"The gardens?"

"It's a place where each stylist tends to do modelling and take pictures of their work."

"Oh wow"

"Follow me!"

Youngbin followed the slightly older lady with a cheerful smile.

"So here it is" Sookja blurted out as she swung the double doors opening immediately making Youngbin's jaw slightly drop open and her eyes light up. "Wow"

"It's gorgeous isn't it"

The silence from Youngbin told Sookja the answer straight away making her laugh. "Shall we go sign the papers?"

Youngbin nodded ferociously before smiling once more.

☆彡

"Okay so if you sign there and there"

"Yep"

"And then you can tell me why you can only do one day so I can pass it on to your homeroom teacher"

"I actually already have a full-time job in styling."

"No way! You're a step in front of everyone else joining next year"

Youngbin laughed at the statement.

"Anyways, where do you work?"

"Oh I actually work for the styling team at SM Entertainment"

"That's amazing! Who do you work for?"

"NCT"

"Oh god, wouldn't mention that to anyone around here. I always overhear them talking about them. They'll bombard you with questions all the time"

"I already hear enough from my sister about it, so I'm quite used to it"

"So you styled the members for their new song that was just recently released right?"

"Yes, I had a say in it since most of us focus on only two members"

"Those outfits were amazing, can I ask who you did so I can have a look later? Might need to write their names down."

"Ah yes! It's Chenle and Jaemin"

"Brilliant, well. The papers are all signed so I'll see you in March next year!"

"Yeah thank you!" Youngbin said before standing up and bowing, quickly walking out of the room heading straight home.

☆彡

"It's been a while since we hung out. Should I come over?"

She could hear deep breathing from the other end of the phone with a noise in the back.

"Songah? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah"

Youngbin listened closer as she realised the faint noise was the squeaking of the bed.

"Are you having fucking sex right now? Songah what the fuck"

She immediately ended the call with wide eyes, however, her mind went straight to how her best friend had just broken up with her boyfriend a few days back.

She didn't actually cheat on him, right?

Of course, Youngbin being the nosey ass she is, she messaged Dohyun.

Hoe 🖕

Tell me the truth

I did 🤷‍♂️
Why do you ask though?

I just called her and I
think she was fucking
some dude

That bitch

Sorry?

Making out to be the
victim so you believed her

I would believe her
anyway cause I quite
literally do not like
you !!
Tell me everything, I'll
believe you if you tell no
one. And I mean no
one about Chenle and I

Fine
She started talking to
some guy online like 2
months ago so I asked
her about it and she
denied everything saying
it was a cousin
So I kept monitoring her
and noticed a change in
her behaviour

And?

I looked through her
phone, and I'm glad I
did. Cause for once it
didn't make me look like
the prick she made me
out to be

Oh

Also
I know nothing about
Chenle and You, so
you have to tell me now

WHAT
So you tricked me?

I wanted to see how
you'd react, I know
you've been speaking to
him based on how he
always turned up at the
restaurant. He doesn't
turn up anymore, tell him
I miss him

I don't even like you,
why would I do all that

Fine...
Friends?

Are you serious
Dohyun?

I'm serious

Whatever
Bye Dohyun

No comeback!
Seen

☆彡

Youngbin barged through Songah's front door as she could hear the faint moans coming from upstairs. She let out a light scoff.

He must be shit if she's still going

She immediately walked up the stairs and banged on her bedroom door causing the moans to come to a pause.

"Songah if you don't get out of this bedroom in two seconds then I'll become besties with Dohyun instead"

"Who the fuck is that" a muffled voice came from inside.

"Youngbin can we talk in a second!"

"Well, you're obviously not gonna be finishing at all if you've been going at it for 40 minutes already! Open this fucking door."

"Okay okay, why are you so angry!" The door swung open to reveal Songah standing with the male's shirt on with noticeable hickeys all over her neck and collarbone. Youngbin's jaw hung open hadn't gone unknown to the girl standing in front of her.

She pulled Songah out of her bedroom before shutting the door and telling the male to put clothes on.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what?' You were on the phone with me just days ago crying your heart out about Dohyun just for him to tell me that you cheated on him, which I didn't believe because of how heartbroken you sounded! After this phone call, I put two and two together, you really were cheating on him weren't you?"

"Why do you care anyway!"

"Because I'm your best friend Songah and this isn't like you!"

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW"

Youngbin had never been silenced so quickly as she pursed her lips together.

"How would you know, you're constantly with your new friends from work to the point we never hang out. You did this to me."

"What are you talking about Songah"

"You even- you even ditched me for your idol boyfriend!"

"Woah! Do not jump to conclusions like that, we're not in a relationship! Do not say that shit around other people"

"I couldn't care less at this point, I've been trying to message you daily but half the time the messages don't even go through because your phone is always off or there's no service. To me, it feels like you don't want me around you anymore, so I will leave you be if that's what you want"

"Songah stop talking out your mind, I still love you so much. We literally talked the other week and you were fine with me!"

"I was actually at your house, I heard Jinsoo shouting about you and Chenle."

"Hang on. Is this about jealousy? Songah. Are you jealous?"

"What do I have to be jealous about"

"The moment you got told about the boys coming into the restaurant I could see it written all over your face. This whole time..."

"Fine, yes I'm jealous! How does my friend who isn't a fan of them meet them and get to be friends with them when I as a fan don't?"

"Songah I literally work with them"

"You wouldn't have if Chenle didn't tell you, plus all you talk about is Chenle this Chenle that! At this point just tell him you like him!"

Youngbin just looked at her friend who was obviously upset from all of this.

"I don't like him like that"

"It's so obvious you do, he's the only thing you talk about when we meet up, no 'how are you', no 'I missed you', just straight to Chenle. You didn't even know of his existence until his birthday"

"That was almost a year ago now! We only started talking properly after he came back from his tour. We lost proper contact for a good 2 months."

"Is that supposed to make a difference? Feelings don't have to take months to develop, they can take days. I think we should give each other a break Youngbin."

Youngbin just nodded before tears started building up in her eyes making them look glassy, causing Songah to look a bit blurry.

"Come here" Songah grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "I did miss you, but I really need to sort my shit out. And you need to sort out whatever is going on with you and Chenle."

"Mhm"

"I love you"

Youngbin smiled in return before walking downstairs and letting herself out.

written by sfbuns
☆彡

What a rollercoaster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...
3.9M 184K 120
☾ Idol au ☾ Social media/text au ☾ "Yo what, how did you know that?" "Mark...I'm literally your fan." Book 1 in the Dreaming series Book cover: @...
124K 2.5K 34
✿idol au ❝where 2 idols fall in love but tries to hide their relationship from their fans.❞
24.1K 710 27
✧ idol au ✧ - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell in love, they knew that they had found...