shinkenger love

By NaniLab

Mako and takeru have been in love with each other since they met but will an arranged marriage hold them back. More

Chapter 1
Mako ' s best friend.
the plan
Samari meet Samari
Pink ,silver and yellow
meeting shanchuu
truth attack
is it true
playing around
a day all alone
to late to turn back
confession
stop
" last chapter"
Thank you

getting to know each other

582 15 1
By NaniLab

Takeru and Jayden got along great they both have the same kind of life story. Both blues were getting along with some differences, 1 Kevin didn't get as drunk as Ryunosuke. Kotoha and emily were having fun talking to each other. Mike and chiaki were the party animals of both teams. Antonio and Geata the top topic was fish. Mia and mako were about to go to Miu's house to see the RPM team. " dose anyone want to go with us to see the go onger and rpm teams? Mako asked ,they all decided to go. (Go-on wings mansion)
" Miu! " Mako shouted running through the door into a tall guy with a leather jacket with a black 5 on the back. " Sorry" mako said to the guy. "It's fine" he said to her then going to the guy with the black and green leather jacket, Mako took mia,Kotoha and emily. "Miu this is my cousin mia and her friends Jayden, Mike, Emily, Antonio, and Kevin. " Mako said. " These are my cousins gem and gema, and there friends Scott, summer, Flinn, dillon, and ziggy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.9K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.
928K 66.2K 47
An arranged marriage isn't something everyone wants. It's a big chance that not everyone would take. Will this one work out, or will it not? Can love...
76K 1.6K 10
Izuku midoriya has been married to katsuki bakugou for years now. But what happens when that loves falters and turns abusive. Dabi always had izuku...
12.5K 312 21
WARNINGS !! May or may not have Smut , and I don't have a schedule due to school and stuff - - - Atsushi and Akutagawa don't have much in common, so...