Fate [Boboiboy x Reader]

By xennira

"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] |... More

Prologue
Chapter One : Planet Superlunary
Chapter two : The Search
Chapter three : StarBot and TAPOPS?
Main Character Cast
Chapter five : Duel and Dream
Chapter six : Planet Darus

Chapter four : Savage Trial

231 19 9
By xennira

"Everytime I close my eyes, I always hear whispers, saying that I'm too weak to become anything."

✧--------✧--------✧

3rd pov

It was 6 am when our princess, [y/n] Alunasteria, wake up from her slumber. The girl rub her eyes, sleepiness still lingering within her blue orbs. She take a glance at the clock on the table beside her bed, '6 am.. The trial start at 7 right?' the girl thought to herself.

The black haired girl sigh softly as she let herself sit on the edge of the bed and stretch her arms up, 'It's been such a long time since I had a nice sleep like that.' a small smile carved on her lips in satisfaction as she close her eyes, enjoying the comfortable silence in her room.

Turns out a morning without her noisy mentor Violet is pretty good after all.

"I'll just get ready now." [y/n] mumble to herself before yawning, getting up and walking towards the bathroom. Entering the bathroom, she took a note that a towel was already there.

Taking her clothes off before turning on the water, her skin was hit by cold water, "So cold.." her body shivered at the contact. She turn her attention to the shower button, playing with it and finally getting the warm water after awhile, "Geez, finally.." the girl say as she pursed her lips. she then close her eyes, letting herself enjoy the warmth of the water engulfing her body.

Turning the shower off after she's done, she wrapped the towel around her body, remembering that she just forgot to bring her clothes with her. [y/n] goes out of the room and quickly made her way towards where her bag is. Rummaging through her bag, she finally found the piece of clothing she's looking for.

She quickly change into her outfit, a loose black shirt with red thin ribbon in the middle and a knee length grey skirt with shorts under of course, something that she's comfortable wearing in a fight.

(the clothing is something like this, without the belt, gloves and logo. also red ribbon and grey skirt.)

'Should I wear my cloak..?' the black haired girl thought to herself, looking at her cloak that's hanging on the closet, "I suppose this should be fine.." The girl mumble as she took her ribbon, beginning to tie her hair like usual.

After done, she took a last look on the closet mirror, 'I really do resemble father don't I?' she thought to herself, smiling sadly at her reflection.

"only my eyes that's not.." The girl whisper to herself as she walked out of her room,

"Please wish me luck Father, wherever you are.."

✧--------✧--------✧

It was perhaps a miracle that [y/n] manage to get into the trial room before 7 am. After all she did get lost cause she forgot to ask the way to get there yesterday. Then why didn't she ask the TAPOPS member around? Well...

She did try and the result was she didn't understand a single thing they say..

Lucky for her, she came across both Ying and Yaya. The girls was planning on watching the black haired girl savage trial along with the others and they unexpectedly meet with the sight of [y/n] looking like a lost cat.

"Thanks again for getting me here Ying, Yaya." the black haired girl thank the two best friends. "it's no big deal [y/n]! we were going here anyway." the time manipulator giggle, happy to help the girl. "That's right! the other can get here on their own anyway." Yaya nod, confirming Ying statement.

"Ah, you guys gonna watch my trial I'm guessing?" [y/n] ask, tilting her head a little, and both Ying and Yaya only nodded as answer.

"Wouldn't it be boring though?" the black haired girl tilt her head more as she scratch her cheeks. before any of the girl could answer, the trial room door open, revealing three familiar boys.

"You guys! Are we late?" Boboiboy greet them as he wave his hand. "Not at all, admiral and commander hasn't arrived yet." Yaya shook her head in response, making the boy sigh in relief.

"Dey, I already told you we still have time, I wanted to eat breakfast first!" Gopal complained as he rub his stomach. "Don't act like you didn't eat bunch of donuts on our way here, including my carrot donut.." Fang glare at the molecule manipulator who only laugh nervously at his glare.

Before anything else could happen, the trial room door open once again, this time revealing red looking admiral Tarung along with commander Kokoci.

They all check their watch except for [y/n], 'already 7 am, no wonder..' they all thought at the same time.

"On time. Early in fact, that's a good start." admiral Tarung smile. "Are you ready for your first test [y/n]?" the admiral asked as he gives the girl a sharp gaze.

"Yes admiral, I am ready." [y/n] reply as she nod. "Your first test is, EASY A test." admiral Tarung said as a table and chair suddenly appear in front of the girl.

"Ayoyo, it's the hardest exam ever!" Gopal cried out, remembering how he suffer doing that test when he went through his savage trial."Haiya, it's not that hard. besides [y/n] already study yesterday, unlike you back then." Ying roll her eyes, crossing her arms while the other just sweatdrop at the molecule manipulator words.

[y/n] took a seat on the chair glancing at the test paper on the table, companied by pencil and eraser. The other make their way to the side, not wanting to disturb the girl concentration.

Admiral Tarung, along with commander Kokoci walk back, "You have 30 minutes to answer all of questions in that paper, understood?!" the admiral explain, earning a nod from the black haired girl in response.

"your time start, now!" the admiral announce, making [y/n] immediately pick the pencil and start reading and answering the questions on the paper while the two higher up watch from afar.
.
.
.
.

30 minutes have officially passed, "your time is up!" admiral Tarung shout as his watch ring, indicating the time is over. [y/n] immediately put her arms up, being done with it as well.

"Kokoci." the admiral look at commander Kokoci who only nodded in response before jumping towards the black haired girl table and pick up her exam papers.

Commander Kokoci start scanning the papers, while Boboiboy and his squad look at each other with worry and nervous in their eyes.

[y/n]? She still have her usual calm look. Inside? She's confident. After all this was nothing compare to her royal study.

"All correct admiral!" commander Kokoci report, earning a grin from the admiral, "amazing! 100 point!" admiral Tarung smile, feeling satisfied with the black haired girl result while the other sigh in relief hearing her score.

wait...

"100 point?! All correct?!" the squad shout in shock. "Eh? Is it that surprising?" [y/n] ask innocently while tilting her head.

"Dey! Of course it is! Even Ying and Yaya didn't get 100 point you know! And they're the smartest in our class you know!" the molecule manipulator bluntly said, earning glare from the two said girl. It successfully made Gopal flinch and laugh nervously while Boboiboy and Fang sweatdrop at the scene.

"Perhaps it is because I had a lessons that is a lot harder than this when I was a kid." the black haired girl casually reply, her face still had same neutral expression as she remember the time she had to do multiple lesson and exams within a day.

'Sounds scary..' they all thought at the same time as they gulp at the thought. Geez, what kind of lessons that create this girl?

"enough! it's time for your second test!" admiral Tarung announce, making the girl left the seat and stand up behind the chair. Suddenly the chair and table went back into the floor, but it was soon replaced by a huge cooking table with a bunch of ingredients on it.

"This is a survival test. These ingredients are the ingredients that can save you in unknown planets. Your task is to cook something with those ingredients within 40 minutes, understood?!" admiral Tarung explain, shouting in the end and giving the girl a stern look.

"Yes, understood admiral." the black haired girl nodded, knowing what she should do. Well, she did spend 3 years in wild with Violet, and her mentor did say her cooking is pretty good..

So she shouldn't be worried right?

"Your time starts, now!" the admiral announce, voice echoed through the entire room as [y/n] took all of the ingredients into a bowl and washing them,

'I suppose soup should do since I don't really recognize these ingredients..' the spirit master thought to herself as she started chopping the washed ingredients.
.
.
.
.

There was only 5 minutes left when [y/n] begin to pour her soup into the bowl and and create some flower with a ingredient that looks like carrot. The girl dust her hand off, just in time when the timer begin to ring like crazy.

"Time's up!!" the admiral shout as he begin to walk towards [y/n] who have her arms behind her back. "What is this called [y/n]?" admiral Tarung asked as he pick the bowl up with his hand.

"uh, I just called it a simple soup.." the black haired girl simply said as she rub her cheek with her. Yeah, a simple soup that she made based on her taste.

Admiral Tarung took a spoon full of the soup, everyone looking at the admiral, scared of his reaction. The admiral took the spoon into his mouth. When the liquid of the soup touches the admiral tongue, there was an imaginary thunder behind him and he immediately hang his head low.

'oh no, was the soup that bad?!' the squad thought in panic, scared of what would happen next.

the reaction made [y/n] felt a little nervous, 'Violet always told me the soup I made taste heavenly.. Is she lying to me..' the girl thought to herself, feeling irk mark appearing on her head at the image of the purple haired woman smirking.

"T-this soup.." the admiral start, creating a tense atmosphere in the room, "is AMAZING!" admiral Tarung shout with.. sparkling eyes..?

The other jaw drop open at this, except for [y/n] who tilt her head in confusion, "eh..?" question mark appear on top of her head.

"There's so much flavour in this soup! All of the complex flavour combine is creating such a heavenly taste that makes me cry and crave for more of this beautiful soup!" admiral Tarung lift the bowl of soup up as he cry dramatically.

'Guess Violet didn't lie after all..' The black haired girl thought as she sigh under her breath.

"100 point!" the admiral yell out as he gives a thumbs up. "Wait admiral! I wanna taste it too!" Gopal cried out as he run towards admiral Tarung, but before he could reach out for the bowl, admiral Tarung drink the entire soup from the bowl, leaving nothing but an empty bowl when Gopal got there.

Gopal froze on his place before his figure crack and fall dramatically, "how cruel admiral.." the molecule manipulator dramatically says, only to have the admiral scoff in response, "you're not the judge, go back to the side." admiral Tarung give Gopal a sharp look, making the molecule manipulator jump in panic and hurriedly went back to his friend, who's only giving Gopal deadpan expression.

"You've been giving such a great performance so far [y/n], let's see if you can keep it up at the third test. Kokoci! Let TAPOPS gorilla out!" admiral Tarung order the commander, who only nodded in response as he press a button on the tablet he's holding.

A big door on the ceiling was opened. Suddenly, a gorilla jumped out of the room, landing in the middle of the room where there's a small stage. The gorilla roared as it hits his chest few times, as if trying to show dominance.

"Fang! Show her!" admiral Tarung order, earning a nod as response from the shadow manipulator, "yes admiral!" Fang jump and land in front of the gorilla, both palms open in front of the gorilla face, which was mirrored by the gorilla.

'Fighting that gorilla would be illogical.. What are they going to do?' the black haired girl wonder to herself, trying to guess what this all about as she focus her eyes on Fang and the gorilla.

"Start, now!" commander Kokoci say out loud. Unexpectedly to [y/n], Fang start singing and clap along with the gorilla, followed by others movement,

"Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can
Pat it and prick it and mark it with "B"
Put it in the oven for baby and me,"

'Well.. That is unexpected..' [y/n] thought to herself as she sweatdrop at the sight,

"This is a focus test. You have to sing Pat-a-cake and follow the gorilla movement, using no power. If you make any mistake, even if it's small, the gorilla would get mad and attack you." admiral Tarung explained, making the black haired girl who was listening attentively, set her focus more on Fang and the gorilla.

Fang repeat the song, but this time with a more powerful movement.

"Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can
Pat it and prick it and mark it with "B"
Put it in the oven for baby and me!"

Fang end the song with giving the gorilla a high five while jumping across. After that, he went back to the side, to where the squad is.

"Now, it's your turn [y/n]." admiral Tarung told the black haired girl who only nodded in response and beginning to walk towards the fierce looking gorilla.

"Do you think [y/n] will be okay?" Boboiboy wonder out loud, worry about the girl. He still remember how painful it was when that gorilla punch him, sending him to a wall. "I don't know, but I hope she can do well.. I wouldn't want [y/n] to get hit by that gorilla too." Yaya replied, worry was also laced on her tone.

"There's no way she can get another perfect score right?" the molecule manipulator huff, earning a from the shadow manipulator, "jealous?" Fang taunt, making Gopal roll his eyes at the shadow manipulator word.

"Start, now!" commander Kokoci say out loud, making the girl start singing and moving according to her memory,

"Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can
Pat it and prick it and mark it with "B"
Put it in the oven for baby and me,"

"S-she...-" Gopal point at [y/n] that's still playing with the gorilla with fear visible on his face.

"Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can
Pat it and prick it and mark it with "B"
Put it in the oven for baby and me!"

Finishing the song, [y/n] high five the gorilla as she slide across from it while the gorilla start clapping happily. Admiral Tarung only grin at this before starting to laugh out loud while clapping his hand, "amazing! another 100 point! three perfect score in row! you pass with A+ grade!" the admiral complimented.

'Ah, I actually did it..' [y/n] sigh in relief, 'I suppose being pressured to be perfect for a whole 12 years does have perk.. I even got photographic memory without realising it at all..' the black haired girl unconsciously thought as she dust her palms off.

"Thank you admiral.. But I'm guessing, this is not the real savage trial, am I right?" [y/n] thank the admiral before giving question to the admiral.

"Really sharp too, I love people like you [y/n]." the admiral grin as he walk towards the black haired girl, "those were test to see if you're worthy to take the savage trial. And you proved that you're more than worthy." admiral Tarung smack the girl shoulder, making her flinch in surprise as her eyes twitches in response.

'That must be hurt..' Boboiboy and the other thought, cringing the sight. The squad look at each other and nodded, running towards the spirit master direction.

"When does my real savage will start then admiral?" [y/n] asked, tilting her head in wonder. "Your savage trial will start... After lunch!" admiral Tarung body turns white as he give the black haired girl a flashy toothy grin, making the girl shield her eyes with her palms from the brightness as she sweatdrop.

Meanwhile the other who heard this tumble forward near the black haired girl. "Go eat a lot [y/n], you'll definitely need a lot of energy for your savage trial." the admiral pat the girl head, softly this time before leaving the room with commander Kokoci following behind.

"What just happened with admiral Tarung?" [y/n] ask out loud, making everyone sweatdrop at the clueless girl. "It's just admiral Tarung is only fiery when he's working, 7 am until 7 pm except on break time." Boboiboy explain, earning a nod as response from the black haired girl, "I see.."

"Well, you heard what admiral say right? let's get some lunch now!"

✧--------✧--------✧

"How did you even do that [y/n]?? that was amazing you know!" Ying exclaimed excitedly, eyes sparkling as she hold the black haired girl hand. "Yeah! Perfect score on everything? it's like you're born to be perfect." Gopal cross his arms, still confused on how the girl was able to do all that.

'Maybe because I was Gopal..' [y/n] thought, sweatdroping at the molecule manipulator words. Unexpectedly though, it trigger a memory of her childhood...

"A princess have to be perfect on every aspect [y/n]."

A familiar voice rang inside her head, eyes darken at the memory, as she unconsciously bit her lips.

"[y/n]? Are you okay?" voice of the element manipulator manage to snap her out of her world. "Ah, yeah I'm fine, apologize for that.. But to answer your questions, perhaps it is something that I am used to it.. And I have gone through something harder than that." [y/n] try her best to explain without revealing her identity as she took a spoonful of her food.

"What kind of life did you had to do stuff that's harder than that??" the molecule manipulator ask as he raised his eyebrows.

The question that came from food lovers has successfully made the black haired girl choked on the food she's chewing on. This, of course made everyone panic as Yaya give the girl some water to drink on.

"hey! That was rude Gopal! We don't know what kind of things she's been through!" Ying whisper-yell, scolding the molecule manipulator as she hit his head.

Meanwhile [y/n] took the glass of water from the gravity manipulator hand drinking it slowly, placing it on the table softly when she's done. After that she look, placing her clenched palms on her lap as she bit her lips again.

"Definitely a life that I don't want others to experience." [y/n] response as she smile bitterly. Hearing the black haired girl words, the other glared at Gopal, making him shiver in fear knowing what his friends want him to say, "u-uhh, sorry for asking [y/n], I didn't mean to be rude.." the molecule manipulator apologize with nervousness visible on his face.

"It's quite fine, don't worry about it Gopal." the black haired girl simply said before she took her spoon and continue eating her food, leaving an awkward atmosphere around them.

"You still have not been able to perform this simple dance? Don't tell me you still want to focus on your fighting skill?"

"I am done eating. Please excuse me, I want to go to the washroom." [y/n] place her spoon on her now empty bowl. She then stand up, bowing to the squad before leaving them, exiting the cafeteria.

This made everyone look at each other with worry and confusion, "This is all your fault Gopal." Fang spoke up as he roll his eyes at the molecule manipulator. "How is it my fault?!" Gopal point at himself, feeling nervous on the way his friend look at him.

"Well it kinda is Gopal, someone's past can be a sensitive topic to them.. Especially since we don't know much about [y/n].." Yaya joined in sighing, also worry about [y/n]. The gravity manipulator think that the black haired girl would have her own reasons for always being calm and collected, even cold and distant sometimes.. But the little moments when she soften up to them yesterday made the pink hijab girl want to know more about [y/n], especially the way she seem to get self conscious when she let herself go..

"Let's just hope she can pass the savage trial.. Then maybe she will open up more after some mission with us?" Ying huff in worry as she drink her juice, placing a finger under her chin.

"That's if she join the squad. I mean, who knows right? She could ask for solo or assigned in missions alone." Fang nonchalantly said, making the other frown while Gopal felt even more guilty now. Meanwhile the element manipulator stare at the cafetaria exit with worry in his eyes,

'[y/n]..'

----------✧----------✧

[y/n] Alunasteria, the only daughter of King Leon Alunasteria, the next in line for the throne of Aluna kingdom. But would it be weird if she didn't want to inherit the Queen title at first?

You may ask why?

Perhaps it's because of her mother, Queen Araceli Alunasteria.

Right now [y/n] is in one of the toilet in TAPOPS station. Well, obviously..

What is she doing right now?

She's currently throwing out the food she have eaten to the toilet from her stomach with tears decorating her blue orbs.

'I can accept the fact that I lost a lot of things that's important to me now.. Yet somehow it still making me feel sick whenever I remember anything about mother..' the black haired girl thought as she wipe the corner of her mouth. She can't really blame Gopal for this, after all the boy didn't know anything about her past.. The words of her mother that used to hunt her childhood..

Back then her father always there to comfort her whenever she feel overwhelmed by her mother demands and expectation, but now? She shouldn't rely on anyone or look weak because of her past. After all past should be past right?

"You still have not been able to do this simple dance perfectly [y/n]? What kind of princess you planning to be? Don't tell me you still want to focus on that fighting ability of yours? You know that thing is useless for princesses [y/n]."

'It's not like I wanted to be a princess in the first place.. I only obeyed because I wanna be a good ruler for my kingdom..' the black haired girl thought, groaning in annoyance at the memories. She sigh softly, standing up rubbing her now empty stomach and went out of the toilet.

That's right, she didn't want to be a queen in the future at first, especially with how strict her mother is when it comes to her royalty lessons. But when her father show her the life in the city, and how everyone believe that she will be a great ruler just like her father, she determined to be one, not wanting to destroy the expectation her people put on her.

'This is nothing, I can do it.. No, I have to do it.' [y/n] wipe the corner of her mouth, standing in front of the sink, she then turn on the tap, gathering water in her two palms before splash it on her face. She then stare at her reflection on the mirror,

"Kinda wish I also have father's eyes."

----------✧----------✧

After making sure she's ready, [y/n] makes her way to the meeting room. Thankfully she didn't get lost this time and arrived before admiral Tarung and commander Kokoci.

When [y/n] arrived, she was meet with the sight of Boboiboy and his friend with worry decorating all of their faces. Hearing the sound of the automatic door open, they all turn their head towards the entrace, meeting the sight of [y/n] looking like usual. "Ah! [y/n]! Are you okay?" Ying asked worriedly, approaching the girl with Yaya besides her.

"Yes, I'm quite alright.. Apologize for worrying you all." the black haired girl apologize and bow her head a bit. "uh.. Sorry again for what I said [y/n], I didn't mean to upset you.." Gopal walk towards the said girl, fidgeting with his finger as he apologize.

[y/n] only give him a small smile, "it's really alright, you didn't know after all." the girl reassure, making Gopal sigh in relief. "Here, some hot cocoa, it should help you feel relax if you're nervous." Boboiboy came to the black haired girl with a glass of hot cocoa in his hand. "Hot cocoa?" the girl repeat as she took the glass from the element manipulator hand, looking at it with curiosity.

Suddenly Gopal popped up right beside them and took the hot cocoa from [y/n]'s hand, "yes, Tok Aba's special hot cocoa! Made from premium cocoa only with Tok Aba's secret recipe!" the molecule manipulator exclaim happily and was about to took a sip from the glass but before he can do that, Boboiboy take the glass back, "ish, I made it for [y/n] Gopal, not for you!" the element manipulator scold, giving the glass of hot cocoa back to the black haired girl.

[y/n] took a sip of the cocoa, everyone look at her with anticipation, curious on what the girl would think about it. "it's.." the black haired girl pause, looking at her reflection in the cocoa water, "it's really good.." the black haired girl said with sparkling eyes as she took another sip of the hot cocoa while everyone sigh in relief seeing her reaction.

"Hehe, of course! I made it with Tok Aba's cocoa powder after all." Boboiboy laugh sheepishly as he rub the back of his head. "Tok Aba?" [y/n] ask out loud, tilting her head to the side a little. "It's my grandfather, he have a cocoa shop on earth and it's always full of people there." the element manipulator explain happily.

Finishing the drink, [y/n] gave the glass back to Boboiboy who happily accept it, "thank you for the hot cocoa Boboiboy, that definitely help." [y/n] thank him and give him a soft smile, which made the boy nodded before returning the smile.

"But you know you guys didn't have to go this far.." the black haired girl trail off as she look at all of them, except for Fang who's just leaning against the wall. "It's nothing [y/n]! We want you to know that you're our friend now, and maybe in our team when you're officially a TAPOPS member?" Ying reply happily as she scratch her cheeks at the end of her sentence, tilting her head to the side.

'Friends huh..'

"You guys believe I will pass the savage trial?" the girl blink in surprise of the time manipulator confidence as she point at herself. They all nodded in response, "dey, of course we do, you literally ace all the first stage test. Not to mention the way you just make all those monster disappear like "poof" back then." Gopal blankly commented waving his hand around as he imagine the event when [y/n] fight the lizards monster.

'But It wasn't me who control my body that time..' the black hair girl sweatdrop at the molecule manipulator words, "But I just got my power recently, I haven't had any chance to practice with it.." [y/n] trail off, making the the squad look at each other. "I mean, your hand to hand combat skill itself is already really good you know, you should believe in yourself." assure the element manipulator, patting her shoulder as everyone nodded, agreeing with the element manipulator.

'Geez, if you're worried about how to use your ability then don't.' [y/n] suddenly heard Henna's loud voice inside her head, 'Henna is right miss [y/n], you'll know what to do once you transform, you just have to focus and don't doubt yourself or our ability.' Raphael added, agreeing with the hell spirit with a firm tone.

The voice of her spirit and the squad made the girl unconsciously smile, "thank you.. You guys right, I did told myself I'll pass the trial no matter what." [y/n] laugh lightly, slightly covering her mouth with her palm as she look at them.

"That's the spirit," admiral Tarung voice join in, making everyone turn their attention to admiral Tarung who's standing in front of the door with commander Kokoci beside him, "are you ready for your savage trial [y/n]?" the admiral ask with a firm voice, earning a nodded from the said girl who place her clenched palm in front of her chest, "yes, I'm ready admiral."

"Your mission is to get a power sphera named MistBot in Planet Edurane, the planet of snow. MistBot should be on top of the mountain, there's a cave in there and MistBot is in that cave." admiral Tarung explain while the black haired girl only listen to every word of the admiral attentively. "You should be careful, your way there won't be easy as there's a lot of monster made from ice that will attack and eat anyone they see." the admiral added making [y/n] nodded in understandment, "I will do my best admiral."

"Your best better be able to make you past this trial, or else you'll be thrown to the space!" admiral Tarung exclaim loudly, sending shiver down to the squad spine, while [y/n] only grin at this, "I won't let that happen."

'Did she just grin?!' Boboiboy and his friend sweatdrop.

Meanwhile her confidence only earn a smirk on the admiral lips, "Ochobot! Open the teleportal now!" admiral Tarung command, making Ochobot, who was beside Fang nodded, "teleportal power!" a light shoot out of the yellow power sphera, creating a portal in front of the robot. They could see the white snow scenery from the small portal.

"I'll go now, see you guys later." the black haired girl wave as she walk towards the teleportal. "Good luck [y/n]! we'll be rooting on you from here!" Ying exclaim happily, raising her hand before waving her hand around. "Yes, we'll definitely wait for your return here." Yaya join in, nodding in agreement.

[y/n] gave them a smile and nod before making her way through the teleportal,

"Thanks you guys."

✧--------✧--------✧

"I should've use my cloak after all.." the black haired girl complain with a small pout as she breath into her palm, hot breath visible thanks to the cold weather. The girl look around, taking note of her surrounding, which was almost all white, covered with snow. The mountain that the admiral mention was visible from where [y/n] was right now, but it was still pretty far, meaning she have to walk there.

The girl try her best to stay cautious despite the cold weather, walking in a steady pace. It was too quiet to her liking, not to mention she feel like something is following her.

'You know you can repel the cold with my power right.' Henna scoff out, making the black haired girl sigh softly, 'I'm saving my energy Henna.'

After walking for awhile, [y/n] finally arrive at the bottom of the mountain where there's a cave entrance that she can enter. But before she could step forward and enter a cave, she heard a rustle that came from a bush nearby.

'Should I check it?' [y/n] took a glance at the bush nearby, she could see see the bush moving slightly every now and then. 'Maybe not..' the girl focus her attention on the cave again, entering it this time. It was really dark inside the cave, she could barely see anything except the light that came from the cave entrance.

'guess I don't have choice this time..'

"Henna." [y/n] call the hell spirit out as fire engulf her form, changing her appearance to her Henna mode. The black haired girl open her palm, focusing her energy on her palm and then a flame came from her opened palm, lit the cave up. "There's the stair.." the girl mumble, walking towards the now visible stair with fire as he source of light.

Meanwhile, on the meeting room, all of them stare at the screen where [y/n] using her Henna mode to lit the cave up, "Oh! Isn't that the form she use to kill all of those monster back then?" Gopal commented at the different appearance of the black haired girl. "yeah, it kinda remind me of Boboiboy's Blaze form.." Yaya added, making the other nodded in agreement.

After climbing the stair for awhile, [y/n] suddenly came to a halt, making the other who watch her from the screen confused except for admiral Tarung. "Why bother sneaking up when I can sense you?" the black haired girl suddenly said, looking down, making the camera look to where she was looking only to reveal nothing there.

"Phoenix sword," [y/n] let out a rough breath before summoning a sword with her other hand and point it towards the direction. the girl pull her arms back, getting some fire into the sword before throwing it hard towards certain direction. The sword move through the air with a high speed before hitting a black creature that looks like wolf. The sword pierce through the creature body, sending it flying backwards before hitting the wall, creating a loud noise as impact.

"I thought the creature here supposed to be made from ice?" [y/n] raised her eyebrow and place a hand of her hips, feeling suspicious of the creature she just hit, "oh well." the black haired girl shrug, turning her body around and start climbing the stair once again, "better get this done now." the girl breath out, starting to walk faster as she starting to get annoyed at the amount of walking she's been doing.

Wonder why she just feel annoyed now..

'But Henna is right, I could barely feel cold in this form.' [y/n] unconsciously grin, confusing the people that's watching her on the other side. "That's the second time [y/n] grin today.. Kind of scary if you ask me.." the molecule manipulator bluntly comment.

After what it feels like forever, [y/n] finally reach the top of the cave with annoyed looking face, "Geez, Finally.. Who the heck think it's good idea to put power sphera here." the black haired girl scoff as she swipe her front bang to the back. She then look around, trying to find anything that indicate the power sphera place.

On the other hand, Boboiboy and his friends mouth friend was wide open in shock, "was that really [y/n]?! This is the first time I heard her sounding annoyed." Gopal point at the screen in disbelief. "We don't know how [y/n]'s power work, but I'm guessing the power affect her personality as well?" Yaya speculate as she place a finger under her chin.

Back with [y/n], she finally found a table with MistBot in the middle after going through the floor for awhile. [y/n] place her hand on the square and grey colored power sphera and pick it up. As the power spehera left the table, loud roar was heard and suddenly, the ground start shaking, "ugh, of course it's not that easy.." [y/n] groan in annoyance at the sound and the way the ground shake underneath her feet.

Despite complaining, the black haired girl made her way towards the stair again but her have to stop in the middle because of the sight in front of her, "oh, come on! Well at least they look like they're made of ice this time.." [y/n] was about to complain yet again but pausing it when she take a look at the creatures in front of her. Bunch of animals that made of ice.

Before the black haired girl could do anything else suddenly a wolf open it's mouth and a icicle shoot out of it aimed towards the girl. It was really fast, but thanks to her enhance speed in Henna mode, she quickly tilt her body to the side, avoiding the icicle and made it hit the wall instead. [y/n] click her tongue as she turn around and run towards the table again but this time more icy wolf shoots out icicle towards the girl direction, "how annoying.. Fiery dash!" [y/n] exclaim as she the next step she took made her run in a flash, leaving fire trace behind.

Nearing the wall that was right behind table, the black haired girl jump and readying her fist as it engulf in fire.

"Is she really gonna punch that thick looking wall?!" the molecule manipulator exclaim in panic at the sight. and just like Gopal said, [y/n] land a punch on the cave thick wall, successfully destroying it and created a big opening.

'she really destroy the cave wall in one punch..' They all stare at the sight with jawdropped while admiral Tarung who smirk instead.

Landing on her feet, [y/n] slide down from the snowy mountain with the icy creature following behind her. The girl glance back at the creatures that's trailing behind her, now there was bears, wolf, fox, that's chasing her and bunch of birds on the sky that's shooting sharp icicle at her.

"So annoying.." the black haired girl grunt out as she tighten the grip on MistBot, starting to melt ice on her feet to slide faster as she keep moving to dodge the icicle that the birds shoot out. Nearing the bottom of the mountain, [y/n] bend her knees and took some snow into her hand and throw it at the creatures before jumping, doing a flip. Taking a deep breath, when she was upside down and facing the land creature, she let out a fire breath from her mouth, melting the snow and creating a fog, slowing them for a second.

Landing on her feet once again, [y/n] glance back for a second and stuck her tongue out with a scowling face before running towards the direction of the teleportal.

A loud screech was heard, making [y/n] had to close her ear with her empty hand as she grit her teeth in annoyance. When the black haired girl peered back, she was meet with a bunch of icicle shoot towards her in such a high speed, from the air and from the direction of the land creature.

"[y/n]!" the squad yell in worry as the screen got fog out by the impact of the icicle. They wait for the fog to dispersed as they look into the screen in worry, "admiral, we have to help her!" Boboiboy exclaim as he turn his head to the admiral while Yaya and Ying still look at the screen in frown on their faces. Gopal? He's in the corner crying because he can't watch the screen anymore, it was getting too scary he say..

"Heh, no need, look at that." admiral Tarung point his head towards the screen with a smirk, making the element manipulator turn his attention back to the screen.

The fog finally dispersed, revealing [y/n] there, protected by a white shield around her area, her free hand was open towards the direction of where the icicle was. This time her clothing was no longer in orange redish accent but rather white and silver accent companied by a pair of silver orbs. "That.. That's the form I saw in the spaceship!" the element manipulator point at the screen with shock decorating his face. "Huh?! You've seen that one Boboiboy?!" the other exclaim in surprise, earning a nod from the said boy, "yeah, when I came to get [y/n] when we're near TAPOPS station, I saw her turn to that form and heal her hand with it.." Boboiboy explain with bewildered look on his face.

'You should know I can just melt those icicle away, why turn to that angel form?!' Henna spoke with annoyance laced on her tone in the black haired girl head. 'I wanna try more of Raphael ability too Henna.' [y/n] huff out as she roll her eyes at the fire spirit voice. Ah right, [y/n] manage to call Raphael out right before the icicle hit her and created a shield.

"Admiral, if you hear me, please open the teleportal now." the black haired girl said out loud with a firm tone, noticing the camera that's spectating her, making the girl focus her eyes on it. "Sure, the teleportal will open on the same location as before, you have 5 minutes to enter it before Ochobot close it again." admiral Tarung inform with crossed arms, his loud voice echoed from the camera mic, while the girl only nodded in response, making the admiral chuckle.

"You heard her Ochobot, open the teleportal now!" the admiral command making the yellow power sphera nodded in response and use his teleportal power, "teleportal power!"

"Feather." the black haired girl say lowly, as bunch of feather was summoned above of her head. [y/n] close her palms, dispelling the shield and raise her hand instead, "darting feather." the spirit master whisper as she move her hand forwards towards the creatures direction, the feather move within her command and shoot through the air in high speed towards the creatures direction, hitting them one by one.

Turning her body around, she start running again to the teleportal with MistBot in her arms.

10 second left..

The black haired was near the teleportal but she definitely won't make it if she run. Biting her lips, [y/n] jump and jump on the air and push forwards, flying towards the teleportal with high speed.

5..

4..

3..

2 ..

1..

Loud sound of crashing was heard as the teleportal close on its own. The table that was in the middle of the was send backwards, hitting the wall along with a familiar female figure, dust everywhere as impact. Suddenly a hand was raised, holding a grey square shaped power sphera on it, "here's the power sphera.." [y/n] manage to huff out before resting her head on the destroyed table behind her, breathing heavily.

"[y/n]! Are you alright?" the gang approach the black haired girl. Fang took MistBot from the girl hand before giving it to admiral Tarung. "Yes, I'm quite alright.. Just a little sleepy..?" [y/n] tilt her head to the side as she rub her head, still in her Raphael form. 

"How did you do all of that?? And the way you punch that cave wall?? Your power so cool!" Gopal shoot the now silver eyed female with question as his eyes sparkle in amazement. "Yeah! I thought you still new with your power?" Ying give the said girl a curious look, making her place a finger under her chin as she tilt her head to the side slightly, "guess Henna and Raphael is right.. I just suddenly know what to do after I focus.." [y/n] nonchalantly answered, earning a confused look from the gang who look at each other, "Henna and Raphael?"

The girl nodded in response as soft glow wrap around her figure, transforming into her opriginal form, "Henna and Raphael is the spirit whose power I use. That's why I transform into their form when I call their name out." the black haired girl explain, showing them the bracelet around her right wrist with two different colour feather as ornament, orange and white. The other nodded in understandment as they stare at the bracelet.

[y/n] stand up with the help of Ying and Yaya as admiral Tarung approach the girl, "amazing! You really impress me [y/n], as expected. Congratulation! With this, you pass and have become officially a TAPOPS member as Lance corporal!" admiral Tarung let out a laugh as he shake the spirit master hand.

"Yay! That's good for you [y/n]!" the time manipulator cheered as she hug the black haired from the side, followed by Yaya hugging the other side with a warm smile while the said girl look like she's lost in thought.

"Ah.. Right, thank you admiral." [y/n] cough out and let a small smile plastered on her face as she return the admiral gesture. "So [y/n].. Are you planning to be a soloist or are you gonna join Boboiboy and his friend's squad?" admiral Tarung suddenly asked. The topic made the squad look at [y/n] with hopeful look and puppy eyes, meanwhile Fang just roll his eyes at the sight.

[y/n] sigh softly at this and gave them a warm smile, "yeah, I'll join them. I didn't plan joining TAPOPS to just be a soloist anyway." the black haired girl let out a small chuckle as she return Ying and Yaya's hug. This made the two girls lips curved a smile as they hug the black haired girl again, finally, another girl and sane person- I mean good fighter.

"Hehe, awesome! Welcome to the gang [y/n]!" Boboiboy gave the girl a thumbs up, companied with a warm smile, welcoming the black haired girl while [y/n] return the gesture and give him a warm smile as well. "Whew, another person that can protect me.." Gopal wipe his imaginary sweat, making the other sweatdrop at the food lovers words.

"Get some rest now, who knows you guys might get a mission tomorrow." admiral Tarung reminded, cutting the moment with crossed arms, making the girls stop what they were doing. They all turn to admiral Tarung with happy and satisfied smile, except for Fang who look a little grumpy and gave the admiral a salute,

"Understood, thank you admiral!"

✧--------✧--------✧

✧------✧------✧

✧----✧----✧

✧--✧--✧

✧-✧-✧

- Random fact

~ [y/n] would speak way too formally without she realize it when she feel pressured or stressed, cause its habit she had thanks to how her mother that would scold her if she doesn't speak formally (and Violet always hit and scold her whenever she do that-). ~

SORRY ITS SO LONG AAAAAAAAA

I wanted to fit the whole savage trial in one chapter, i didn't expect it to be that long and the fighting scenes kinda rusty too aaaaa (I'm always bad at writing fighting scene bye)

though [y/n] is starting to warm up to the gangg

But I just realize I'm giving [y/n] so much trauma help-

miracle she's not an emo rn-

also I'm gonna add random fact on each chapter from now on hehe

vote and comment are really appreaciated!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 233 19
Sabriye Unisa is a huge fan of action and heroes. Boboiboy is one of them. However, one day, she gets sucked into a strange portal that led to Boboib...
442 22 7
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...
11.9K 637 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
15.8K 602 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...