They Are our brother's? ( sk...

Por btsffbysam

A family which is separate from past fifteen years found each other will they accept eachother from their... Mais

chapter 1 ( back story)
chapter 2 ( present)
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 3: (Perfect welcome )
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Not an update
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 20

543 25 9
Por btsffbysam

Han and lana at kitchen:-

"Oppa, are you sure you can cook?" Lana asked, being confused.

"Yahh... I can cook... I guess," Han said nervously.

"When did you last cook?"

"Hmmm, seven years ago I boiled an egg."

"Wait, so you can't cook? Then why did you say we will make breakfast?" Lana asked.

"Actually, I don't know how to cook, but I thought I could help you."

"Okay then, oppa, can you cut the vegetables? Nahh, you will cut your fingers. I will do it. You can wash the vegetables," Lana said, mixing dough.

"Lana, do you forget who I am?" Han raised his eyebrows, holding a knife with a creepy smile, making Lana shiver.
Lana's face became pale and froze in her spot. She regretted her words.
When Han saw her expression, he understood he screwed up.

"Ahhhh, Lana, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just telling you I'm good at handling a knife, so I can help you," Han said in a panicked tone.

"No... no... sir... I will do it by myself. Don't worry, I'm a good cook. I will not disappoint you," she said while shuddering. How could she forget who they were and how he killed that person with a knife that day? She immediately backed off and started to cut vegetables.

While cutting vegetables, her finger got cut and blood started to pop out. It wasn't a large cut, so she didn't even notice; her brain was blank.

"Lana, I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Please believe me, give me a chance. I promise I will never hurt you and will always protect you," Han said and immediately hugged her, calming her down and patting her forehead.

Just like that, the warm embrace of Han made her feel safe.

"Look at your finger, doesn't it hurt?" Han asked, holding her finger.

"Oh, when did I get it? Well, it's not a large cut so I didn't feel anything. Now, can we start?" Han nodded.

"Hmmm, what are you guys doing in the kitchen this morning?" a deep voice said behind them.

"Here we go... can't you see what we are doing?" Han raised his eyebrow.

"Ohhh my... holly shi...ahh, since when did Mr. Han Jisung learn cooking..."

"Lana, come here, we have to get out of here. I don't think we will survive if we stay here any longer," Felix said with fake panic. Han just rolled his eyes.

"No, oppa, he is helping me. Do you want to join? It's okay if you..." Lana was cut off by Felix.

"I gladly accept the offer, my lady. Sir Felix is ready to serve you all the happiness in the world. Even the lowly servant Jisung will join us. I will not mind because I'm with you," Felix said, kneeling down with royalty, making Lana blush.

"Yahhhh, you punk, how dare you call me a servant. Respect your older brother."

"You are only five minutes older than me."

"Whatever."

"So, should we start?" Lana asked.
After some time, they finally made breakfast.

"Ahhhhhhh, it looks great," Han said with a tired smile.

" "Of course, after all, Sir Felix, the royal professional cook, made it."
"Professional...? Go and check the mirror, all the powder of your favorite brownie on your ugly face," Han said.

"Nahhh, it's not ugly, it represents how Felix oppa worked hard to make these special brownies," Lana said, eyeing the brownies with a watery mouth.

"Thank you, princess. Now you can taste it," Felix said, handing the whole plate of brownies.

"Hold on, I also gave my best, so where is my reward?"

"You can try, oppa. Felix oppa made a perfect and tasty brownie. It's really delicious," Lana said in an excited tone, making both twins softly smile.

"Lana, did you sleep well? When I woke up, you were not in bed. Are you alright?" Jeongin said, rushing towards her quickly.

"I'm fine, oppa. Sit and check out Felix oppa's brownie; it's really tasty," Lana said.

Jeongin breathed calmly, thinking his sister was safe. Then he took a bite of the brownie. Just like Lana, his eyes started to sparkle.

" It's really delicious, I love it," Jeongin said, eating more.

"Hey, give me some," Han said.

After that, Jeongin also helped them. They talked; it feels like family, a safe and happy family.
Breaking the happy moments, the cold Prince entered the dining table. As expected, the atmosphere changed as if nothing had happened.

Lana never uttered a single word in front of him from the day he pointed his gun towards her. She always gets scared by him, even when he looked at her; she always flinched.
Soon, Seungmin also joined them.

"Who made this?" Hyunjin asked while eating.

"Doesn't it taste good? If not, then you are allowed to make it by yourself," Han said in a mocking way.

"Ohhh, so you can cook? I never knew," Hyunjin asked.

"You never asked. I believe you never needed to know. How is it?" Han asked.

"Better than I thought," he replied.

"You guys wake up pretty early than usual. Why are you not eating?" Seungmin said.

"We just finished," Felix replied.

"How can you manage to make breakfast for six people without taking help from anyone?" Hyunjin just asked.

"Who said I was alone?" Han said while smiling.

"What do you mean?"
"Well, all of us help each other to make this delicious breakfast," Felix said.

After that, everyone goes for a morning walk around the hotel. It was noticeable that Han and Felix's mood was very good. Jeongin and Lana were also sharing the same smile as them.

However, Seungmin was in regret for not waking up, and Hyunjin acted like he didn't care, but deep down, he feels extremely jealous.
___________________________________________________________

"Why are you doing this to me, hyung? Why do I always have to suffer?" Taesan said with a pout, wiping his fake tears.

"It's not suffering, it's a college trip, and you already know why we are going there," Woo Seok said with a calm voice.

"This is... this is cheating. You also said the same when we arrived in Korea. You said we just need admission to that stupid university even though there are lots of beautiful girls. But still, I love my precious sleep. Please, hyungii, my lovely hyung, you love me, right? Please don't send me away," Taesan said with his best puppy eyes.

"Stop with those puppy eyes. You know this will never work on me," Woo Seok said, looking in the other direction.

He can't be swayed by his brother's behavior, at least not right now.
While both of them were bickering with each other, Kai was busy driving.

"Our destination is really close," Xu Kai said, breaking both siblings' glares.

"Hmm, if we casually enter, no one will realize our presence, so..."

"So...?"

While both of them were bickering with each other, Kai is busy driving.

"Our destination is really close," Xu Kai said, breaking both siblings' glares.

"Hmm, if we casually entered, no one will gonna realize our presence, so..."

"So..?"

"Hit whoever the first person that comes in our way, be sure that person will get hurt too much... it will be our quiet entry," Woo Seok said with a smirk on his face.

While Teasan can't do anything about his brother's behavior, so let it be, he thought.

___________________________________________________________

Lana pov

I Convince Jeongin oppa to let me explore the surroundings by myself because I already know he is really tired. It's better that we go on a trip and let the teacher take away all our electronic devices. Now, oppa can sleep peacefully without worry. He works really hard for us. Sometimes I get tired, but he is truly dedicated to his job.

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw a car speeding towards a boy. He was wearing a hoodie, a mask on his face, and headphones on his waist. Isn't Miss Jisoo collecting all the devices?

It's not the time to discuss something like that. Let me call him... I tried to call him even though I don't know his name, but I still tried. The car is getting really close; I have to save him.

End of Lana's POV

Lana shouted, "Hey... hey boy, move!"

"Moveee..."

But guess there's no use. Even Lana couldn't understand why, but she ran towards his direction. The car is about to hit him, but Lana pulled him to the other side and ended up falling with him.

"Are you deaf or what? Can't you hear me calling you?" she said to the boy, who was just looking at her.

"Are you even listening? Gosh, I'm not talkative, you know. Ahhhh, I... I almost forgot... are you okay?" Lana said in one breath and started to check him up.

When the boy realized, he pushed her gently and walked away, leaving Lana dumbfounded. Soon she realized students were coming towards her. She felt embarrassed when she tried to wake up and realized she messed up.

While saving that boy, she twisted her ankle. Wincing in pain, Lana struggled to walk. She felt distressed, and suddenly her boy, I mean, Sunghoon, showed up out of nowhere.

"What the fuck do you all want? Get out from here," Sunghoon shouted at the students.

"We just want to help her because he saved our oppa," one of the girl students said.

"Go back where you all came from. I'm a medical student; I will take her since there is no doctor," Sunghoon said to the students using his cold voice.

Soon, all the students disappeared from there.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently.

"Yeah... I guess," she said.

"Hey, whoever is in that car, show your dirty face!" Sunghoon shouted angrily. Soon, the people in the car showed up without wasting time.

"Who is that crazy driver?" he asked in a scary tone. "Oh, sorry, sir... it was my mistake. Those people were fighting in the car, so I got distracted. I'm so sorry; I will pay the hospital bill," Xu Kai said politely.

"Your sorry and money can fix her damn injury.... hey you..... don't you have eyes to stop your driver....." Sunghoon looked at Woo Seok but he didn't say anything, he just looked at him.
"Ahhhhhhh..we...are.....really..sorry..hyung....it was my mistake," Teasan said.
Sunghoon just rolled his eyes.

"Sunghoon, they are saying sorry..... it's okay," Lana smiled and tried to walk, but Sunghoon swiftly lifted her onto his back, giving her a piggyback ride.

Determined to get her to safety, he carried her through the meadow, careful not to jostle her injured ankle.

"Ahhhhhh sunghoooon what are you doing?" Lana asked in a panicked tone.

"What? Giving you a piggyback ride, aren't you enjoying it?" Sunghoon asked while walking, giving his most famous cold glare to those persons, then without getting noticed by any students because he knows his girl is really sensitive about bullying and other stuff.
After walking, they finally managed to come to the medical room at the hotel.

"You are such an idiot, do you think of yourself as any kind of female lead in any fanfiction?" Sunghoon asked.

"No."

"Then why are you always trying to do something stupid when you know that you can't handle it? Besides, you saved the mysterious popular boy whom no one dares to get close to, no one even hears his damn voice. What if he hurts you... you are so stupid," Sunghoon said while treating her, but his voice sounded jealous.

"Ouch!" she hissed in pain.

"Does it really hurt?" Sunghoon asked.

"Of course, you Dumbo."

"Ya... ya, I'm Dumbo and you're the queen," he said, rolling his eyes dramatically.
After treating her... "Thank you again, Sunghoon," Lana asked while blushing, hiding her red cheeks.

"You're welcome, doll... The injury isn't complicated; in a night, you will recover. Now, let's go to your room; your brother will definitely need an explanation," Sunghoon said, helping her to walk.

__________________________________________________________

While with Woo Seok...
"He definitely has your temper," Xu Kai said.

"I know," Woo Seok said with a proud look.

"What..? There is nothing to be proud of...we already messed with him," Taesan said with a pout.

"Looking at his changed behavior towards that girl means there is something between them," Xu Kai said.

"So, Taesan, after some time, we will leave you here. Make sure to get close with that girl," Woo Seok said.
..........
..........

( Sorry for late update guys, I thought I will complete my all books on vacation but I was really busy with other things so I couldn't able to upload and now my vacation is over and my stupid schedules are making me more busy but I will try my best to upload soon)

Don't forget to vote and comment

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

44K 1.3K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
27K 1.2K 63
Miroh is a city run by the mafia, several in fact. One of the wealthiest and feared mafia families lies in the hands of a spoiled rich kid Hwang Hyun...
26.4K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
7.9K 240 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...