Regal | Taennie

By jjeninii

"I, Jennie Ruby Jane of House Asteria, pledge my loyalty to his royal highness, Taehyung Ares Delrico, The Cr... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028

000

1.5K 91 17
By jjeninii

The Valorian Empire became the greatest force to be  reckoned with, encompassing an entire continent is sheer size and one of the most diverse populations.

In the chronicles of dominance, the Valorian Empire emerges as an unparalleled force, rising from humble origins as a kingdom adorned with three formidable dukedoms and aristocratic factions.

Through unrelenting conquests, it journeyed to become a formidable empire containing numerous kingdoms under their rule. This empire, becoming as the sanctum of enchantment, proudly boasts the divine favor of the god Azeron, marking it as the sole birthplace of magic.

In the rhythm of every fifty years, Azeron bestows his divine gifts upon chosen mortals, marking sorcerers and sorceresses who wield powers categorized into two domains – the healers, bearers of life-altering energies, and the fighters, the indomitable force that shapes the Valorian military into an unstoppable force.

The original Valorian kingdom, once a foundation, now towers as the majestic capital, a symbol of dominion and power. As the empire's expanse extends through conquest, the annexed realms maintain their sovereignty as kingdoms beneath the might of imperial rule.

The Valorian Empire is one to never be messed with.

Main Characters

Jennie Ruby Jane de Asteria

Crown Princess of the Dukedom of Asteria
under the capital of the Valorian Empire.

Combat Sorceress.

To become the personal guard of the imperial crown prince.

Taehyung Ares Delrico de Valoria

Imperial Crown Prince of the Valorian Empire.

Sole heir of the Valorian Empire.

Famed as the war hero who annexed 3 kingdoms in the span of a single year.

Other characters

Roseanne Lenn Seraphina de Lumina
Second Princess of the Lumina Kingdom under the Valorian Empire.

Jisoo Ruth Isadora de Novak
Crown Princess of the Novak Dukedom.

Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban
First Princess and second in line to the Chizar Kingdom.

Jungkook Vinn Cassian de Mazocar
Crown Prince of the Mazocar Kingdom under the Valorian Empire.

Seokjin Abel Eberon de Ignis.
Third Prince of the Ignis Dukedom under the Valorian Empire.

Viscount Jimin Dorian
Viscount under the Lumina Kingdom and Personal guard of the second princess.

Additional information

There are only 10 sorcerers in active duty, and new ones are bestowed powers every fifty years.

The Dukedoms under the Capital; Asteria, Novak, and Ignis are also known as the founding dukedoms. Their territory and authority equates to other kingdoms under the empire, hence despite the title of Dukedom, the rights are the same of other Kingdoms. For the same reason, the heirs of these three Dukedoms are titled Prince/Princess as well.

Heirs to the Imperial throne (empirical rule) are referred to as Imperial Prince(s)/Princess(es).

——END OF INTRODUCTION——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 217 15
JUNGKOOKxREADER FF "My lady siren," he spoke, his voice sending shivers down her spine, "You have the most beautiful voice I have heard in my years o...
645K 22.9K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
29.4K 949 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...