😊 60's Group Favorite Space:...

Από CNovel_Reader

60's Group Favorite Space: Miss Capitalist Goes to the Countryside (六零团宠空间:资本家小姐下乡啦) Author: Xue Rongrong   [... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-256 (end)

Chapter 161-170

664 11 0
Από CNovel_Reader

Chapter 161

"Comrade Ning also heard about it, right?"

I heard that Lin Zhengran launched the plan yesterday, but she really didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl, otherwise she wouldn't have come here.

Qin Shouguo gave birth to a child with someone else. Ning Chengyu felt sad at this moment, but her pride did not allow her to admit defeat.

"Really?" she said lightly.

Mao Shufen had more to say than that. It was not easy for her to fall into Shi Ning's house once, and of course she stabbed her lungs to death. She didn't know when the next time would be.

"Lao Qin finally has a wife!" Mao Shufen sighed from the bottom of her heart. "Both boys are very good-looking. They have thick eyebrows, big eyes, and are fair and chubby. At first glance, they are easy to raise."

Mao Shufen said it very seriously, and Lin Nanfeng would have almost believed it if he wasn't an insider.

Seeing that Ning Chengyu was silent, Mao Shufen turned to Lin Nanfeng and asked, "Really?"

"yes."

No matter what the younger siblings look like, in this situation, of course, whatever you say is what you say.

Lin Nanfeng added: "My dad is very happy. He is taking good care of my mom, taking care of her every step of the way."

Will Qin Shouguo still take care of people?

Ning Chengyu couldn't stop laughing. She wanted to leave, but was held back by Mao Shufen. Mao Shufen said with a happy smile:

"Xiao Lin and Lao Qin were not in Su Province when they received their certificates. Two more fat boys were born today. The full moon party will definitely be a big one, and Comrade Ning will come to drink with you as a favor."

"No, I don't have time."

Ning Chengyu's heart ached, so she went to drink Qin Shouguo's son's full moon wine. How stupid was she?

Mao Shufen turned to look at Lin Nanfeng, which seemed to mean: Leave the person behind.

Lin Nanfeng didn't hear anyone talk about organizing a full-moon banquet for his younger siblings. After all, he was still in the stomach at that time and hadn't planned yet.

But you have said so now, it must be done in a big way.

She stood on tiptoe with Duobao on her back and invited Ning Chengyu warmly.

"Aunt Ning, no matter how you say it, I am half your niece's savior. You won't deny me this honor, right?"

Lin Nanfeng spoke very sincerely, and even Mao Shufen gave him a thumbs up.

What could Ning Chengyu say after being exposed like this? It was not up to her.

Ning Chengyu still wanted to struggle. If she really drank this wine, what would be the difference between someone using a knife to cut out her heart?

"Let's see if I have time that day. I'll try my best to make it available. As you know, our group usually has to rehearse songs and dances, so it's very busy."

"No matter how busy you are, you have to eat." Mao Shufen said with a smile: "How long does it take you to have a meal? On the day when the full moon wine is served, I will ask Lao Qin to go to Ning's house to treat you."

Mao Shufen laughed in her heart: You are quite respectable now.

Speaking of this, Ning Chengyu really couldn't refuse this time.

Looking at Ning Chengyu's leaving figure, Lin Nanfeng was a little confused.

"Why do you have to invite her here? Don't make it ugly then."

Mao Shufen also looked at Ning Chengyu's back, but sneered. She picked up the things on the flower bed and said as she walked:

"The Ning family wants to save face and will not cause trouble on such an occasion."

Mao Shufen paused when she said this, "If it were Ning Chengyu in the past, no one would give her face, but now that she has grown up, life has smoothed her edges. If she wants to be willful, who will buy her fault? "

"You hate her?"

Mao Shufen snorted, "I don't like it anyway. When she and Lao Qin broke up, it was so ugly that it was life or death, and there was no way out for Lao Qin.

She has a powerful father who wipes her butt, and now she takes the position of deputy leader of the art troupe. Back then, Lao Qin left a mark on her file because of her willfulness, and this mark will stay with Lao Qin for the rest of her life! "

Mao Shufen looked up to the sky and sighed, feeling pity for Qin Shouguo.

Lin Nanfeng didn't understand what she said and turned his head to look at her curiously.

Although it has been many years, it is not known to everyone, let alone a secret. Mao Shufen said:

"Back then, Ning Chengyu wanted Lao Qin to retire from the army. When Lao Qin didn't agree to the separation, she made a fuss. She wanted to make Lao Qin stinky, saying that Lao Qin wanted to be irresponsible if he touched her. This matter made a big fuss back then. Lao Qin later Under investigation."

When a soldier was said like this in this era, Lin Nanfeng could already imagine Qin Shouguo's situation at that time.

"and after?"

"Later!" Mao Shufen said with a sarcastic smile: "Later on, nothing happened during the investigation. The two of them only held hands during their relationship, but even so, Lao Qin was labeled as having an 'immoral style'."

"Later, in order to avoid suspicion, Lao Qin went out to work, and he broke up with Ning Chengyu! When Lao Qin came back, he became the deputy chief of staff of the military region, and the Ning family fell in love again."

Lin Nanfeng felt as if he had eaten a fly when he heard these words.

"Qin Shouguo didn't care about what Ning Chengyu did to him, and he is still so close to the Ning family now?"

When Mao Shufen heard Lin Nanfeng calling Lao Qin by his first name, she immediately glared at her and said:

"In the past, the camps of the military region were not separated. The old political commissar of the Ning family was still Lao Qin's boss. What else can you do besides being his grandson? Smart people wait for the opportunity, but fools go against them."

"Your stepfather," Mao Shufen said through gritted teeth, "is obviously the first type of person. He used this incident to get rid of Ning Chengyu and make the old man of the Ning family feel guilty for having him.

We gave the Ning family a hand last time. From now on, the old man of the Ning family has repaid his debt to Lao Qin.

From now on, everyone will never be in arrears again. I think the Ning family will have the nerve to mention Lao Qin again. If they dare to mention it again, ask your mother to come and slap them in the face. "

Mao Shufen felt happy when she thought about the last time Lin Zhengran made the Ning family's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law speechless. They had been holding this anger in for how many years!

There was no mistress in the Qin family before. As a man, Old Qin should not care too much. The Ning family will wait and see in the future.

It would be better if Ning Chengyu didn't come to the full moon wine. If she dared to come, she would definitely look good.

They are no longer like before. In the past, they were lying on the ground in front of Ning Chengyu. Now the family members are all trying to live up to their expectations. Who is not more senior than her Ning Chengyu?

Thinking of this, Mao Shufen entered the hospital with high spirits.

She knew that Lin Zhengran was pregnant with a son, but she was even happier when she saw it.

She held a child in one hand and grinned behind her ears.

"As for it?"

Lin Nanfeng didn't understand why people were so obsessed with their sons. Is it so important to continue the family line?

"What do you know about a child?" Mao Shufen said reluctantly, "I have always dreamed of having a son, but Su Yingjie is destined to have no children."

Do you want to live in your dreams? From what you say, you can still give birth, right?

Lin Nanfeng said: "If you really want to give birth to a child, wouldn't it be enough to change to a man?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Nanfeng received a look from Mao Shufen.

She secretly looked at Qin Shouguo in the distance. When she saw him feeding Lin Zhengran noodles, she whispered to Lin Nanfeng:

"I'm in danger. If I leave Su Yingjie, my life will be at risk. Do you think I can change it?"

Lin Nanfeng didn't understand her inevitable fate, but compared with her son's life, it seemed that Mao Shufen could still handle it.

"Let me tell you something happy."

"What happy event?" Lin Nanfeng asked.

Chapter 162

"Ning Chengyu will die alone."

What kind of happy event is this?

Besides, it's none of my business, and is it okay if you say this in front of Qin Shouguo?

Lin Nanfeng immediately understood why his aunt was in trouble. She didn't know what to say every day. It would be strange if she didn't have trouble.

Mao Shufen happily rocked the two newborns and said excitedly: "Do you want to know the future fate of your two brothers?"

"No wonder you hugged the child when you came in. Was that your original intention?"

Mao Shufen laughed, "Do you want to know?"

Everyone is curious, and Lin Nanfeng is no exception. Besides, this person is really good at fortune telling.

She replied: "I want to."

Mao Shufen said profoundly, "Let's make a deal. Feel the bones for me and I'll tell you."

Lin Nanfeng paused, "So this is what you had in mind."

Immediately, she smiled at Mao Shufen and said, "No."

Mao Shufen's face choked up, and she was about to say that you owe me this.

Qin Shouguo stood up and came over. She immediately shut her mouth. She couldn't let Lao Qin know about these things, otherwise she would be in trouble.

When Lin Nanfeng saw this, he thought to himself: I thought you were so courageous that you dared to talk about this matter in front of Qin Shouguo, but it turned out that it was nothing more than that.

*

The newborn second brother weighed five pounds, and the third brother weighed more than six pounds. The mother had a natural delivery and stayed in the hospital for three days before going home.

During this period, Lin Nanfeng did not go to the camp and stayed at home.

After a month of confinement, Li Fei, who was far away in Jiangyuan, wrote to them.

"Jiang Da is dead."

Lin Zhengran was stunned for a moment when he heard the news.

The last time someone mentioned Jiang Da to her in front of her was when someone came to investigate her on the island. How long had it passed before Jiang Da died?

"How did you die?" Lin Zhengran reached out and asked for the letter.

Qin Shouguo wrote to her and said coldly: "I should have died a long time ago. I am crazy and my legs are broken. It is enough to survive for so long."

Lin Zhengran was noncommittal, but Li Fei didn't mention Jiang Da's broken leg in the letter.

He only said: Maybe it was because he was too hungry that Jiang Da went into the water to catch fish and drowned. When the villagers found him, he was all soaked.

He added: The villagers said they wanted to bury Jiang Da and her mother together.

Lin Zhengran was heartbroken when he saw this. Li Fei was so angry not long after she was betrayed by Jiang Da that he secretly moved her mother to the place where the Qin family was buried.

This is what Li Feicai told her last time when she went to pay homage to her aunt.

Jiang Da is now buried somewhere by himself.

Lin Zhengran didn't want to care. The father-daughter relationship between Jiang Da and her had long since disappeared. Besides, didn't he have a stepson?

Let his stepson take care of it.

At this time, Lin Zhengran didn't know that Jiang Da's step-son and step-wife were both crazy.

Besides, today was a full-moon banquet for his two sons. Lin Zhengran didn't want to let Jiang Da's incident disappoint him, so he went to entertain the guests with Qin Shouguo with a smile.

There were not many guests today, just three tables, but even so the house was packed.

Lin Nanfeng was so busy that she felt dizzy. When she was free, she was surprised to find that her mother was hugging such a thick thigh.

There are dozens of people, and the youngest official is also a regiment leader. Today, Qin Shouguo's superiors and superiors are all here.

And Ning Chengyu is here too.

Ning Chengyu didn't want to come, and Lin Zhengran originally wanted to avoid suspicion.

But she felt aggrieved for Qin Shouguo after hearing her daughter tell her what sister-in-law Mao had said before.

Just after her confinement yesterday, she personally went to Ning's house to invite someone over.

So today not only Ning Chengyu is here, but Ning Chengyu's sister-in-law Fang Jinwen is also here.

Fang Jinwen came for two reasons. One was that Lin Zhengran came to invite him.

Because of her daughter's matter, she owed Lin Nanfeng a favor and had to come.

Secondly, her sister-in-law was coming and she had to accompany her.

Lin Zhengran wanted to invite them, and the reason was actually very simple.

The first is to declare sovereignty, and the second is to return to Qin and Ning bridges from now on.

The Ning family once again wanted to use "Bole's favor" to control Qin Shouguo.

no. She disagrees.

Qin Shouguo, a man, has some things that he cannot say to women.

As a patriarch, Ning Huairen pretended to be crazy and allowed several women in the family to make trouble. She would not agree to it in the future.

At this moment, Lin Zhengran poured herself a glass of wine. She had no milk for her child, so she could drink this wine today.

Qin Shouguo didn't understand what his wife was thinking, so he wanted to stop her. Even if the child didn't drink milk, how could he drink when he was just out of confinement?

Lin Zhengran pursed her lips and knocked down his hand, then poured a full glass of wine. She walked up to Ning Chengyu and raised her glass to Ning Chengyu with a smile.

Today she is the protagonist and every move is eye-catching.

The relationship between the Qin and Ning families was well established, so everyone here was waiting to watch the show.

The temperaments of Ning Chengyu and Lin Zhengran are completely different.

If you want to use flowers to describe it, then Ning Chengyu must be a sonorous red rose.

They all recognized Lin Zhengran as a dodder flower.

The world only knows that dodder flowers live by being entangled with each other, but they don't know that dodder flowers are actually harmful.

"Comrade Ning, let me toast you."

Even though Ning Chengyu was unhappy, he had to keep pretending.

She poured and raised the wine, also wondering what the person Qin Shouguo liked would say at this moment.

The past between her and Qin Shouguo was all true, and Lin Zhengran telling it again would only embarrass herself and appear to be ungrateful.

"You can toast." Ning Chengyu also smiled and said, "But there must be a reason."

Lin Zhengran touched her glass lightly and said, "For the first glass of wine, Comrade Jingning will come to dinner today."

Lin Zhengran didn't wait for her to respond, raised his head and sighed.

Qin Shouguo next to him gasped, this is liquor, and you mean there is another drink?

Ning Chengyu didn't want to admit defeat and followed.

She grew up on the wine table, and she didn't believe that she couldn't drink Lin Zhengran, a weak woman.

Just as Qin Shouguo thought, there was still a second glass of wine, and Qin Shouguo couldn't stop him.

Lin Zhengran raised his glass and said, "I heard from others that my father has been very supportive of my lover. I drank the second glass of wine. Comrade Ning is free to do so."

These words made Fang Jinwen's face change. He had support, but in this situation, and under the eyes of so many people, how could he put it on the table?

She was so frightened that she stood up and explained with a dry smile: "Comrade Lin must be drunk. Even if you are drunk, you don't want to say this. My father-in-law is not supporting anyone. We all follow the party and the country and do everything for the people." Serve."

What Lin Zhengran wants is the Ning family's saying of 'serving the people'.

She pretended to be stupid and stared at Qin Shouguo.

Qin Shouguo immediately understood why she insisted on respecting Ning Chengyu.

If the Ning family admitted in public that they had supported him, Ning Huairen would have been invited to talk to the higher-ups before tomorrow.

If the Ning family denies it now, it will be difficult to mention the word 'support' in the future, after all, you have denied it yourself.

He cooperated with his wife, held her shoulders and explained to everyone: "It's nothing, don't listen to the nonsense of people outside."

Lin Zhengran's face suddenly became serious, and he immediately turned to apologize to Fang Jinwen.

Fang Jinwen breathed a sigh of relief, mentally cursing Lin Zhengran's eighteenth generation ancestors.

Co-author Today is the Hongmen Banquet you prepared for my Ning family.

Lin Zhengran turned around to touch Ning Chengyu's wine glass again, and said with a smile: "Then the second glass of wine will be dedicated to 'serving the people'."

Her goal was achieved today.

Chapter 163

When her mother and sister-in-law came back from Qin's house that day, she said that Lin Zhengran was not simple. She didn't take it to heart at that time, but Ning Chengyu believed it now.

After today, the Ning and Qin families were completely wiped out because of Lin Zhengran's few words today.

In the past, when someone asked about the relationship between the Ning and Qin families, others would only say: Qin Shouguo and Ning Chengyu had a conversation. What other relationship could there be other than this?

At this moment, Ning Chengyu felt that what he drank was not wine, otherwise why would it be so bitter? It was so bitter that he felt nauseated.

Ning Chengyu didn't know that the more painful things were yet to come.

As soon as she swallowed the wine, Lin Zhengran's third glass of wine was already waiting for her.

Lin Zhengran also poured a glass of wine for Qin Shouguo this time. She smiled and said loudly to Ning Chengyu:

"Thank you again, Comrade Ning, for coming today. We, husband and wife, would like to propose a toast to you. Think of it as the wedding wine we invite you to drink today. Comrade Ning, please give us a blessing."

Lin Zhengran said: "My wife and I both hope to get your blessing."

Fang Jinwen didn't need to look to know how ugly her sister-in-law's face looked at this moment.

Lin Zhengran is a good woman. The full moon wine turned into a wedding wine, and she even brought Ayu in front of others and forced her to say things that were against her will.

After being married to the Ning family for so many years, this was the first time she had seen her sister-in-law in such a difficult situation.

Ning Chengyu stopped smiling and her face suddenly turned ugly. Just as everyone here thought, Lin Zhengran should not be underestimated.

Fang Jinwen immediately stepped forward, squeezed Ning Chengyu behind him, and said with a smile:

"This glass of wine deserves a toast," Fang Jinwen's voice became much softer at this point. He looked at Lin Zhengran and said, "The chief of staff is really lucky to have found such a person with such a comfortable living space."

"May your love last forever."

Not to mention IKEA and IKEA.

Love is forever? Qin Shouguo wants more than just eternal love.

What he and A Ran started out was not love, but more responsibility.

But it was different now, he wanted their termination to be;

"Happy marriage, let's live together for a hundred years." He held a cup to Fang Jinwen.

The expression in Fang Jinwen's eyes suddenly changed. It seemed that Lin Zhengran had some weight in Qin Shouguo's heart, otherwise he would have said that? Thinking this way, there is still a smile on his face.

There is nothing better than Ning Chengyu. For her at this moment, it is tantamount to being executed in public.

'Happy marriage, let's grow old together for a hundred years'.

This originally belonged to her, but now Qin Shouguo has made an appointment with someone else.

Only then did Ning Chengyu realize that they might be too late and would never be able to go back.

When Mao Shufen saw this from a distance, she suddenly felt pity for Ning Chengyu, and she wailed:

"This person must know how to be content, otherwise he will catch nothing in the end."

Mao Shufen added: "Ning Chengyu was such a good talker!

Today I was asked by Xiao Lin and was speechless. How pitiful! "

Lin Nanfeng listened without interrupting.

The atmosphere there was a bit awkward, and the people around them tried to smooth things over by saying:

"You two are really a perfect match." He deliberately teased: "The wife sings and the husband follows."

The people present are not short of brains. They didn't understand it at first, but then they understood it after thinking about it carefully.

To put it mildly, today is the two children's full-moon wine, but in fact it is the hostess who shows off her power and protects her husband with her strength.

Although she looks weak and weak, she is indeed very capable, and it only takes a few words to solve the chief of staff's current predicament.

At the table, Ning Chengyu drank one glass of wine after another, and no one dared to dissuade her. No one except Fang Jinwen cared whether she was sad or not.

There was plenty of food and wine, the men drank tea and the women drank wine at the table.

Su Yingjie cursed when he saw it, "Damn it, the world has turned upside down. These women dared to rebel if they didn't deal with it for three days."

Qin Shouguo's eyes were blurred when he saw that his wife was still drinking with him. He wanted to step forward to stop her, but Commander Gao stopped him.

This commander-in-chief is called Gao Yuanyi, and he is his immediate superior.

Gaosling said righteously: "This is not a bad habit. It's okay to drink two drinks occasionally. Besides, today is still a good day. This trend can last forever."

The commander's wife was also there, and no one knew he was henpecked.

He never dares to object to anything his wife wants to do. Everyone here is a member of his own family, and they have been together for more than ten years. No one knows who is who.

"This wind can last forever", in fact, it's just that I don't dare to go up and stop it.

Qin Shouguo poured tea for the people at the table and said, "Don't get too used to it, lest they go to the house to unveil the tiles."

Qin Shouguo was a little drunk, but he also knew to protect his face. After all, he was also an officer.

Su Yingjie took the lead and laughed at him, "Are you still not used to this? If you dare to stop me in this situation, your siblings may not give you face. Chief of Staff, let's be sensible!"

At the end, he sounded resigned to his fate.

In Su Province, not only men can drink, but women are also allowed to drink.

After the banquet was over, Qin Shouguo sobered up, and Lin Zhengran was already drunk and unconscious.

Qin Shouguo went to see off the guests himself, and the last guest was Gao Yuanyi.

Outside the door, Gao Yuanyi gave him a document and said nothing.

Qin Shouguo raised his eyebrows and opened it.

Inside were the newly recruited students this year. Qin Shouguo didn't know why, so Gao Yuanyi motioned for him to look down.

Qin Shouguo lowered his head and looked at it carefully. The name "Lin Nanfeng" was on it.

He looked at the information about 'Lin Nanfeng' again, whose father was 'Qin Shouguo' and whose mother was 'Lin Zhengran'.

"This child!" Qin Shouguo didn't know what to say for a moment.

Lin Nanfeng was angry at signing up for the Boy Scouts behind his back, and felt mixed emotions because his name was written in the 'father' column.

Nanfeng was an adult, and Qin Shouguo was actually prepared not to be recognized by her. The sudden attack made people unable to react.

"She went your way." Qin Shouguo paused and said, "How did she find you?"

Gao Yuanyi said with a smile: "That girl Hu Ying'an took her to my house. They came to the door that day and told me that they would not go through the back door and rely on their own strength, but she lacked a chance."

Qin Shouguo put the information back and answered, "So you gave her this opportunity."

Gao Yuanyi said: "I have tried this kid. He is a slim boy. He is better than others in every aspect. He will definitely be the leader of his generation in the future."

"what do you think?"

Qin Shouguo didn't have to think about it. This was Nanfeng's own choice. He handed the information to the guard behind Gao Yuanyi and said solemnly:

"I respect her choice."

Gao Yuanyi laughed.

He turned around to get in the car, but suddenly turned back and said to Qin Shouguo:

"It's okay for your family members to clean up the relationship between you and Ning Huairen at this juncture. In the future, you won't have to deal with that old fox. It depends on whether the old fox dares to slap his daughter and daughter-in-law in the face in public. Let's see today. If it's too late, take it back."

Then he said: "I handed over the materials for your appointment as deputy commander. The old fox will definitely be stuck because of what happened tonight, but this is a good thing. At least you won't have to be manipulated by him in the future. You are still young anyway, so the big deal It will be a few years later."

Why Qin Shouguo didn't break up with the Ning family? To put it bluntly, it wasn't because of his future. He wanted to do things down-to-earth, but there were always people trying to take advantage of him.

Chapter 164

Qin Shouguo smiled and nodded. Ning Huairen was almost sixty years old. No matter how powerful he was, he could still work for a few more years.

Originally, Qin Shouguo thought that getting rid of the Ning family would have to wait until Ning Huairen retired, but after Aran made such a fuss today, it seems that there is no need for it now.

"Even if we don't break up with the Ning family today, he won't approve the materials you submitted. It's only a few years, I can afford to wait."

Gao Yuanyi patted him on the shoulder and laughed happily.

The commander's wife in the car was drunk and very uncomfortable. She urged him impatiently, and Gao Yuanyi said goodbye and got in the car.

After entering the house, Nanfeng and Xiaomei were cleaning the house, and Mao Shufen asked to stay and help.

But she was also drunk, holding a broom, and fell asleep on the sofa.

Lin Nanfeng looked up when she heard the sound. She didn't pay attention, but she didn't want Qin Shouguo to ask her to go to the study.

Lin Nanfeng felt something, put down the broom and followed.

After entering the study, Lin Nanfeng stood far away and saw Qin Shouguo busy at the table. After a while, he stamped a piece of paper and then handed the stamped paper to her.

Lin Nanfeng cautiously did not take the paper from Qin Shouguo's hand and stepped forward to take a look.

'Special move'?

Lin Nanfeng raised his head, and Qin Shouguo explained: "Starting tomorrow, you will officially become a student of the 67th class and be specially recruited into the army."

Lin Nanfeng blinked a few times before taking the paper from Qin Shouguo's hand.

She wanted to be a soldier, otherwise she wouldn't have gone behind Qin Shouguo's back and asked Hu Ying'an to help her get a chance through the back door.

Qin Shouguo could feel her mood at this time, she was excited from the inside out, and her eyes were as bright as a light bulb.

Qin Shouguo felt this excitement for the first time in the two years he had been with her.

Qin Shouguo said: "Take this and report to Ye Tiande tomorrow."

"So urgent?"

"It's not too urgent. You've left behind a lot more than others."

Qin Shouguo said: "From now on, you will have two days off every month. You will come back to live after the holidays. From tomorrow on, you will be a soldier. You must be strict with yourself."

Qin Shouguo didn't want to say more. They had been in Su Province in the past few years, and it was still early to go on a mission.

Seeing that he had nothing to say, Lin Nanfeng happily went out with the special move.

Qin Shouguo hurriedly asked, "How do you tell your mother? Speak carefully and don't make people angry."

This matter is a big deal in my mother's eyes, and it is impossible not to be angry.

At the moment, happiness is one day at a time, and we will wait until my mother finds out.

Lin Nanfeng didn't look back, raised the paper in his hand, and said:

"I don't care about my posthumous affairs while I'm alive. If I have wine now, I'll get drunk today -"

Qin Shouguo's face suddenly darkened, "You don't care, but the day Aran found out, I wasn't the only one who was unlucky?"

Just as she was about to ask her to come back and confess earlier, Miss Qin outside the door heard her words and raised a broom and spanked her hard.

"It's a great day to see what nonsense you are talking about..."

Lin Nanfeng ducked away in a hurry. Little sister Qin now is different from before. She is confused and confused at times, making people unpredictable.

Duobao was teasing his two younger brothers in the room. When he heard the quarrel outside, he wanted to run out and watch.

After only two steps, the mother was drunk and moaning. He was worried and ran back, patting her on the back and coaxing her.

The Ning family was particularly quiet tonight, and a bit strange.

When Qiu Yuying heard her daughter-in-law talking about the dinner at Qin's house tonight, she snorted at Ning Huairen.

"If I had known that Qin Shouguo was so ungrateful, you shouldn't have cared about him in the first place. Without you, he might still be a soldier now!"

Ning Huairen flipped through the newspaper and disagreed with his old wife's words. With Qin Shouguo's ability, even if there was no other family, there would be others.

Without Tan Ning Butcher, Qin Shouguo would not be able to eat pigs with hair on them?

joke.

Fang Jinwen still feels uncomfortable thinking about that meal. The food was good, but the banquet was not a good banquet.

"If I had known this, we wouldn't have gone tonight. It's such a shame. The food is in my throat, and now I can't get it off. I feel uncomfortable both physically and mentally while sitting at the table tonight."

Ning Chengrong disagreed with this, "What does it mean to be embarrassed? My little sister has embarrassed you, or has the Ning family embarrassed you?"

Fang Jinwen frowned and looked at her husband, "Is that what I mean? I mean Lin Zhengran is uneasy and kind-hearted. How could this woman come up with such a thing at the table..."

Fang Jinwen paused, looked at her parents-in-law and then her husband and said, "Could it be Qin Shouguo who taught her?"

Ning Chengrong immediately retorted: "It can't be Qin Shouguo's religion. Don't you know him well after all these years? He will still give this little face to the Ning family. Besides, Dad is still here. He won't be stupid enough to tear him apart in public." The face of both families."

Fang Jinwen thought that tonight's dinner was still embarrassing, and now that her husband was protecting Qin Shouguo, she was even more annoyed.

"You think of me as a good brother, but I don't think of you as a brother. You are so nice. Why don't you go to the dinner tonight? You have to make me suffer. You didn't hear what Lin Zhengran said.

And that smile, as if we were rushing to do it, and in front of so many people, our faces were exposed and they were stepped on. "

Ning Chengrong blushed when his wife said something to him. He was angry, and Fang Jinwen couldn't speak when he was angry.

If you suffer outside, just take it when you feel angry, and keep complaining when you come back, is this making us uncomfortable too?

Just as he was about to say something, his mother interrupted him.

Qiu Yuying patted the armrest and sneered again and again, "I just said that you can't underestimate that woman. Now that she is better, it will make the family uneasy. Lin Zhengran is really amazing!"

Qiu Yuying sighed in admiration: "Why Qin Shouguo fell in love with her doesn't seem so pure. Maybe he just fell in love with her because she was a little smart."

At this moment, Ning Huairen raised his head and said, "A woman can take control of the situation and achieve her goal. This is not just a little cleverness, but a great wisdom."

Qiu Yuying immediately looked at her husband coldly, "Do you mean that you admire her very much and think highly of her?"

Ning Huairen flipped through the newspaper and replied: "Anyway, it's good to get along with such a person. She doesn't take the initiative to cause trouble, but can handle it when trouble occurs. Such a person can have a deep friendship."

Ning Huairen is an egoist. In his opinion, there are only two ways to make friends.

Helpful or not.

The Qin family is naturally beneficial to him.

Qin Shouguo's current business is risky and profitable. He has survived the early stage and his future is bright.

You can make friends with such people.

After being married for decades, Qiu Yuying knew what he was thinking and sneered:

"You want to be friends with them, but they don't want to talk to you anymore. They even threw a banquet for us tonight. They want to draw a clear line with us."

Ning Huairen raised his head to look at his old wife, and said with a disinterested smile:

"If you don't be friends with us, who will say anything when the children are playing together? It's hard to say what will happen in the future for our childhood sweethearts."

Fang Jinwen immediately lowered his head and thought deeply.

Chapter 165

"Xiao Lin, Xiao Lin, get up quickly--"

Lin Zhengran was sleeping soundly when he was suddenly woken up by a high-pitched voice.

After waking up, she felt dizzy. She struggled to stand up and hold her head, trying to remember why she felt so uncomfortable.

Mao Shufen outside the door saw that the people inside didn't respond for a long time, and lost her patience, so she simply opened the door and went in by herself.

"Why don't you respond?"

Lin Zhengran had a headache and couldn't say anything, so he could only look up at her.

Mao Shufen held a child in her arms and said angrily:

"Do you know that your Lao Qin has chosen a name for his child? Why don't you advise him? If others know, don't laugh at him to death. He is a leader no matter what."

Lin Zhengran looked at her blankly and asked in a hoarse voice, "Does the child have a name?"

From the time she was born, she has been called the second and third brothers, and no one was in a hurry to pick a name. During her confinement period, she read all the books, but she just didn't know what name to choose.

The two children have different meanings to her, and she can make the decision herself, so she doesn't have to worry about the names.

As soon as Mao Shufen said this, she was mostly sober.

"Qin Shouguo has named the child, what is it called?"

Lin Zhengran asked, but she already had an idea in her heart. If the child's name was not pleasant, she would not agree.

Seeing that she was kept in the dark, Mao Shufen unconsciously said:

"Didn't you guys agree on the names of the children? The second child's name is 'Lin Zhengrong', and the third child's name is 'Lin Gengxin'."

"Your surname is Lin! My surname is mine?"

Lin Zhengran was completely sober from the wine, and she got up to put on her shoes.

Mao Shufen said: "My family told me that morning. He said that Lao Qin had a chat with them last night and that the child will take your surname."

She came forward with her mistress in her arms, walked around Lin Zhengran, and said earnestly: "What does Lao Qin think about letting the child have your last name? If others find out, they won't laugh at him to death, thinking that his husband is weak!"

Lin Zhengran was originally very anxious and wanted to ask Qin Shouguo for clarification. But now after hearing what Mao Shufen said, he suddenly stopped being anxious and stopped doing it.

"What's wrong with me being born with my last name? Who has such a leisurely life and still comes to make fun of other people's families? Doesn't his family have anything else to do?"

Then he asked: "Where is Qin Shouguo?"

They said that no one came in for a long time, and they probably went to work.

Su Yingjie was also drunk last night and didn't come to take her home. Mao Shufen later slept on the Qin family's sofa.

So I woke up at Qin's house in the morning, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Qin Shouguo.

She said: "Old Qin is on a business trip. He said he will be away for two days. If he sees me in the morning, ask me to tell you."

Mao Shufen followed her out of the living room, anxious, "Let the child take your surname, what does Lao Qin think..."

Lin Zhengran's head was buzzing as she chased him all the way.

Xiaomei Qin was busy boiling water in the kitchen, and there was breakfast on the table.

Lin Zhengran's mouth was dry. He sat down and poured himself a glass of water. After drinking it, he spread his hands and said:

"How do I know what he thinks? I also want to know what he thinks now, but you also know that he is not here."

After speaking, she held a steamed bun and invited, "Sister-in-law, have you had breakfast?"

Mao Shufen looked at her heartless look and didn't know why, so she wasn't anxious anymore.

As soon as she entered the house in the morning, Su Yingjie pulled her over and told her to come over to inquire about Lao Qin changing the child's surname. She really didn't eat breakfast.

Mao Shufen put the mistress in the small ** without being polite to her, and sat down to eat.

While eating, he said as someone who had been here: "Be careful about changing your surname. If your child takes the mother's surname, if word spreads, people will laugh at you to death."

After saying that, he shook his head and said, "You young people are so ignorant! How can you do such an important thing to carry on the family line?"

Lin Zhengran still hadn't recovered from the fact that her son had her last name. Qin Shouguo hadn't talked to her before, so she really didn't know about it.

Mao Shufen chatted across the street for most of the day, just because she was afraid that people outside would laugh at Qin Shouguo's child for not taking his surname.

Lin Zhengran listened, not to mention that this was a family matter and outsiders had no right to interfere.

Even if there is, the child is theirs, and now it's a new society. What's wrong with taking the mother's surname?

Lin Zhengran asked Mao Shufen, "You are the only child in your family. According to what you said, if you want to continue the family lineage, won't the incest in your generation be cut off?"

"yes!"

Mao Shufen was not as thoughtful as Lin Zhengran, so she didn't know that someone was trying to sow discord at this moment.

When it comes to this matter of 'carrying on the family line', Mao Shufen has something to say.

After serving Lin Zhengran for a month, Mao Shufen knew her well and was a very strict person.

So she could talk to Lin Zhengran without any worries.

She said: "In today's world, there can't be the existence of destroying the four olds. You said that I have a skill that I can't use, and now even the roots are broken in my hands. I will really be embarrassed to see my ancestors when I go down there!"

After that, he sighed.

"Don't you have a daughter in your family?"

Lin Zhengran made himself a bowl of porridge and said: "Let her have your last name, and the children born in the future will also have your last name. Maybe the next generation can do what this generation cannot do, and your skills can be passed on, and the incense will not be cut off." ." Lin Zhengran clapped his hands and said, "How wonderful."

Lin Zhengran had also heard about Su Yingjie. He was a child adopted by the Mao family. Later, the Mao family treated him very well and treated him like their own son. In addition to food and clothing, they also allowed him to study.

Otherwise, Su Yingjie would not be a technical backbone now.

Lin Zhengran knew that Su Yingjie had instigated this morning's incident, so he had to repay him. Who told him to be so idle?

When Mao Shufen heard what she said, she was stunned for a moment and immediately retorted:

"It's a big deal to carry on the family line. There's not a single child in our eight villages with the mother's surname. Besides, it's a matter of man's dignity. If you really do this, I'm afraid someone will laugh at you in the face."

Mao Shufen's words seemed to be defending Su Yingjie, but in fact she still had good things in mind.

She didn't even dare to dream about having a child with her own surname before, but now she is actually excited.

This is how the same thing?

Lin Zhengran saw this and gave her a bowl of porridge, while the mistress next to him farted loudly.

Lin Zhengran snickered in his heart, but said seriously on his face:

"A new era, a new atmosphere, the word "carrying on the family line" itself is also the four olds, 'update' and iteration. Isn't this what great men want? How dare they laugh at their words?"

Something in Mao Shufen's body seemed to have been opened up. Her eyes were like dazzling lights. She looked at Lin Zhengran with burning eyes and said uncertainly:

"The four olds are the same as carrying on the family line. The child with my surname is the one who destroys the four olds, right?"

Lin Zhengran looked solemnly and said: "Didn't the great man say that men and women are equal?

As times change, those old ideas and customs should not exist, so children don't necessarily have to take their father's surname, what do you think? "

she says?

It wouldn't be a good idea to ask Mao Shufen. As Lin Zhengran said, in the future, things from the Mao family can be passed down, and the incense of the Mao family will not be cut off.

It could not be better.

She didn't even have time to drink the porridge, so she wanted to go home in a hurry. Before going out, she said:

"After breakfast, you go back to bed and lie down. Lao Qin said that you are not in good health. Please sit for a longer period of time during the confinement period. I will come as soon as possible."

Chapter 166

Lin Zhengran looked at her back and responded happily, teasing his little son in his hand.

"Update, Lin Gengxin,"

When Qin Xiaomei came out of the kitchen with the waiter in her arms, Lin Zhengran asked:

"Where's my sister?"

"I took Duobao to school in the morning. She said she went to study and would come back after the holiday."

Lin Zhengran said "Oh".

It would be great for her daughter to take the initiative to go to school. Before, she was worried that Nanfeng wouldn't go and wanted to hold her second son, but Qin Xiaomei didn't let her go and turned around and put the second son in the small bed.

The two boys were put together, the older one was smaller than the younger one. She was teasing the two children while Qin Xiaomei looked at her quietly.

When he turned around to look at the two children, his eyes were gentle and hot.

Let's talk about Mao Shufen.

After hearing Lin Zhengran explain to her, all the meridians in her body seemed to be opened up.

She wants her daughter to have her last name.

When I got home, I happened to stop Su Yingjie who was about to go to work.

Su Yingjie's eyes lit up when he saw her, he strode forward and asked:

"How's the persuasion to change the name go? Lin Zhengran agrees, right?"

Then he said: "How can you do this? It's really a young man doing this."

Mao Shufen glanced at him, raised her chin high, and said concisely:

"Should I change my surname to Maomao?"

"What the hell?" Su Yingjie asked her with wide eyes in disbelief.

"I want to change Maomao's surname." Mao Shufen came up to him and said loudly: "Let my daughter also take her mother's surname."

"Are you still drunk?" Su Yingjie reached out to touch her forehead.

Mao Shufen avoided his hand and said sternly: "I have a share in my daughter, so why does she have your last name? Besides, as a party member, you should take the lead in breaking the four olds. Now is a new society, and you don't want old ideas like yours..."

Su Yingjie interrupted her, "Did Lin Zhengran teach you these words?"

Mao Shufen said nothing and looked at him with bright eyes, as if she was determined to win.

Su Yingjie had an expression on her face that said, "You have followed her too." Xuxu pointed at her and said:

"I knew that bitch would lead you astray sooner or later."

Su Yingjie thought of Lin Zhengran's fighting prowess last night, and he spoke earnestly and earnestly to persuade his 'simple' old ladies.

"Stay away from her. Don't be used as a weapon without knowing it. She is just a man-eating flower, specializing in eating little lambs like you."

Su Yingjie smacked her again: "Return to the new era and old ideas. You haven't read the book for two years and you still educate me online? Let's see what you can do."

Mao Shufen heard that Su Yingjie looked down on her, and she asked seriously: "Did the great man propose the idea of ​​destroying the four olds? How brave are you to question the great man?"

Su Yingjie's eyes immediately straightened. He walked two steps to the door. After seeing no one around, he walked up to Mao Shufen, pointed at her and said angrily:

"What are you talking about? Don't bring the atmosphere from outside into the military camp. Don't you know what you are like..."

Mao Shufen slapped her hand away and said confidently: "You can tell me what my ingredients are. Are we talking about ingredients now?"

"You are so brave if you don't talk about your background." Su Yingjie said, "I only have a daughter and I want to take your surname. What good thing do you want?"

Mao Shufen also had her own reasons, "You eat what I have and use what I have, and the daughter I gave birth to will have your surname, so why do you say you are?"

Su Yingjie was a little annoyed by what she said. She was really a prodigal old woman.

"Because you are still fine now, and because you are using me and using me now, that's enough."

"Fuck you." Mao Shufen spat at him, "You only want good things. This is what you owe me and should be given to me."

Su Yingjie wiped his face and took a few steps back in disgust.

What species are women made of? They can spit in people's faces anytime and anywhere. They are so dirty. How are they different from cows in the countryside? Simply a shrew.

"...You are unreasonable."

Su Yingjie also scolded Qin Shouguo in his heart, "Look what your wife has taught my wife to do?"

Your own husband is so weak that I am almost losing my dignity.

Hearing the slogan of work coming from outside, Su Yingjie looked at his watch.

"You're going to be late for work. I won't make trouble with you now. Wait until I come back..."

Mao Shufen put her hands on her hips and sneered, "Just wait, I've never been afraid of you."

Su Yingjie had already gone out, but thinking of her look like a knife, he couldn't help but come back and said:

"Don't even think about changing Maomao's surname. Lin Zhengran has a good family background and Miaohong. It's good for the child to have her surname. It doesn't matter.

You don't know your identity. Have you thought about the consequences if Maomao takes your surname? Besides, which one do you think sounds better, Su Maomao or Mao Susu? "

Su Yingjie didn't need her to answer the last sentence. He asked himself, "Of course Su Maomao sounds better."

Mao Shufen immediately slapped him, and Su Yingjie was so frightened that he staggered out and ran out. He was either afraid of her or had a shadow on this woman.

When he was young, Mao Shufen was a few years older than him. Children from the countryside were very strong, and Mao Shufen was just a country girl.

At that time, Su Yingjie was held down and beaten by her frequently, so every time Mao Shufen slapped him, he subconsciously wanted to run away.

This is a human's instinctive survival response, it's normal, and Su Yingjie doesn't feel ashamed.

But when he heard the loud laughter coming from the yard, he blushed and became angry.

"What a shrew. If I had known this, I wouldn't have come to your door when I went to beg for food."

Su Yingjie was dreaming late at night. Every time he thought about marrying a local girl like Mao Shufen, he felt so regretful that his intestines turned green.

*

Three years passed by in a blink of an eye, and it was 1971.

Lin Zhengran was in a hurry that day, packing up and getting ready to get off work and get lunch.

After her two younger children turned two, she sent them to daycare and then went to work.

Her job content is very simple, that is, working in the database.

Helping people get information, input and register, although the work content is tedious, but it is cleaner and has more time.

If you go off to work when no one is around, no one will talk to you about learning something else.

Lin Zhengran has been working here for a year, and he has never stopped studying these years.

When she walks out now, she no longer looks weak and easy to bully like she did when she first arrived. There is a bit more tenacity in her eyes.

There were only Lin Zhengran and another young female colleague in the database. After closing the door, they walked out together.

"Sister Lin, I envy you so much! You have no parents-in-law, but your sister-in-law is obedient to you, and you have such a young deputy commander lover.

I have three sons and one daughter. My daughter is currently serving as a soldier. Unlike my husband's family, who helps me take care of the children and we have to give them money every month. I have to figure out how many cents we have to pay. When will this kind of life end? "

She is a few years younger than her and is already the commander's wife. What about her?

Still struggling under the bottom!

Things like fate really cannot be compared. Compared with Lin Zhengran, she is like a pheasant. Comparing people to others is so irritating!

Lin Zhengran's life is really good!

Chapter 167

Qin Shouguo was already the deputy commander a year ago. There are indeed very few deputy commanders who are 35 years old, but Qin Shouguo has come up step by step.

Outsiders only know that he is in a high position at a young age, but few people know that he joined the army at the age of 16. He fought for it with his life.

The person who worked with Lin Zhengran was named Ye Wenzhu. She retorted to Ye Wenzhu:

"My daughter is not in the military."

She didn't explain much, but Nanfeng did not serve as a soldier.

Ye Wenzhu smiled and said: "Impossible? People outside are saying that Nanfeng is a soldier, and they also say that she and Section Chief Zhang's daughter Hu Ying'an are the pride of our battalion."

There are many female soldiers in the military camp, but most of them are communication and art soldiers.

It was the first time that she and the two from Zhang Aimei's family were so young and from other branches of the military.

So Ye Wenzhu is very envious of her. Her husband is so powerful and her daughter is so up to date. Her life is really good!

Lin Zhengran just smiled and said nothing to Ye Wenzhu's question.

Qin Shouguo's use of power to arrange for his daughter to study was actually a violation of discipline. It would be terrible if outsiders knew about it.

As long as no one reports it, if someone does, Qin Shouguo will inevitably be recorded with a serious demerit.

So every time someone told her this, she would just smile and say nothing.

By the way, Qin Shouguo has asked people to teach Nanfeng for so many years, but he still hasn't finished teaching him his skills?

Find a time to talk to Qin Shouguo. You can't let Nanfeng go to the military camp anymore, otherwise it will be bad for him if people find out.

After Lin Zhengran and Ye Wenzhu separated, before they reached home, Mao Shufen came from a distance holding her little grandson.

Holding a bunch of lunch boxes in his hand, he shouted anxiously when he saw her:

"Come up and pick up the lunch box. I've got your lunch box here."

"You can wait until I get back to get it if you're too busy." Lin Zhengran didn't pick up the lunch box, but picked up the child in Mao Shufen's hand.

This child is born to Mao Shufen's daughter Su Maomao. He is one year old this year and has a very earthy and contemporary name, called Mao Dan.

Lin Zhengran teased Mao Dan.

Mao Shufen said: "I didn't want to help you. I came out with Nanfeng. She went over to deal with the two troublemakers in your family."

Lin Zhengran didn't want to know what trouble the two little ones got into again. She was not used to doing this every day, she just accepted her fate.

These two naughty sons combined are as bad as the kids in the same class.

The son didn't want to see her, but her daughter Lin Zhengran still wanted to see it.

Nanfeng didn't come back from vacation last month and hadn't seen her daughter for two months, so she wanted to go see her.

Lin Zhengran returned the dough and said, "Put the lunch box in the canteen for me. I'll go check on Nanfeng and pick it up later."

Mao Shufen heard what she said and said, "Go ahead."

Who in this camp doesn't know that the Qin family dotes on their daughter. Although Nanfeng is not here, Lin Zhengran always mentions it.

"Don't worry, what happened today is not the fault of your second and third children. They helped the children of the martyrs, which can be considered as meritorious services."

Mao Shufen laughed again and said: "These two boys are extremely powerful and fierce. Children who are a few years older than them were also beaten by these two brothers until they cried for father and mother..."

Lin Zhengran waved to leave before she finished speaking. Mao Shufen took the second and third mistresses and protected them very much. The credibility of this statement is not high.

Seeing her like this, Mao Shufen said "hey" unhappily.

It was lively on the other side. The two younger brothers at home didn't know what they grew up eating.

When children fight, adults usually get scared when they see them, but these two at home are different. No matter whether they are right or not, they always act like they are right.

If you point your finger forward, his mouth is open and waiting for you, and he dares to bite you, believe it or not.

When Lin Nanfeng arrived, his two younger brothers were pointed in the face and scolded by an old woman. Although the two brothers were young, they were not naughty, and they looked up and stared back stubbornly.

She stepped forward and protected her brother behind her. Before she could say anything, Xiaoer and Xiaosan each hugged one of her thighs and called her sister happily.

Lin Nanfeng touched each one with one hand, her short hair pricking her palms itchy.

Looking down again, both brothers had injuries on their faces. There was blood on the big nose, but it had dried up, and half of the little face was swollen.

"Why didn't your adults come? Do you know that your two younger brothers beat my grandson and beat him to a bloody head?"

The aunt pointed at the grandson next to her and angrily said: "Look at what my grandson did to them. How can your two children be so vicious? My two eldest grandsons can't even beat them..."

Lin Nanfeng looked in the direction where her finger was pointing. The two brothers had bruises on their noses and swollen faces, and there were blood stains on their faces. They were much worse than those in his own family.

Moreover, the two brothers were older than his own. Lin Nanfeng took another look at his own.

The waiter raised his head and said to his sister: "The three of us beat two of them, and we didn't suffer any loss..."

Now I'm asking you if you've ever suffered a loss?

Lin Nanfeng covered his second brother's mouth to prevent him from losing his temper.

The old lady was deaf. She heard what the waiter said and jumped up and cursed: "You little bastard is so vicious. If you were in our village, I would beat you to death..."

When the mistress saw that someone was supporting her, she pushed back fiercely, "You little coward from the country, if you're a man, we'll fight each other. If you ask a woman to stand up for you, you still have the face..."

Lin Nanfeng immediately covered his third brother's mouth. What kind of man is a kid who wets the bed?

Besides, you are now supported by women. Why didn't you go back when people said you just now?

Little man.

Lin Nanfeng cursed in his mind, let go of his second brother's hand and asked him, "You hit your brother, why did you fight?"

The waiter said angrily: "They were the ones who made the first move. They snatched the candies from the steel eggs and beat them. We acted bravely and beat them until they cried."

After that, he took a step forward and snorted provocatively towards the other side.

Seeing the aunt's slap falling on the waiter's head, Lin Nanfeng quickly grabbed the aunt's wrist and put pressure on her, saying: "Just talk, you still want to do something?"

The aunt struggled with her hands, the anger on her face was like fire, and her face was red.

"He beat my grandson and now he spits on me. I can't educate him anymore? It's an uneducated thing."

"You are really not qualified to educate him." Lin Nanfeng said bluntly: "The uneducated people are your family, and your family dares to bully even the children of martyrs."

"Nanfeng, forget it." At this moment, a woman on the side stepped forward and asked her to let go.

The woman's face was blue and full of sorrow, her brows were furrowed tightly, and she looked so talkative that the aunt's anger was directed at her.

"If it weren't for your son's candy, would my grandson be beaten by them? Why are you pretending to be a good person? If your man is dead, he will be great. Does that make sense?"

There were many women around, including military family members. When they heard what the aunt said, they couldn't help but question her.

"Do you hear what you are saying is human? You just came to join the army and you don't understand anything. We are too lazy to talk to you. You ignored this matter today. Hurry up and take your two precious grandchildren back home. Stop being greedy for others in the future. thing."

"What the hell?" Another woman watching also said.

Chapter 168

If you say this, I won't do it anymore. My grandson has been beaten to such an extent. Am I still wrong if I want an explanation?

"Am I wrong in what I said? If my grandson asked for that candy and they gave it to him, how could there be so many things happening now.

It's not because they were stingy. It was just a piece of candy that broke the child's head. It was not your child who was hit, so of course you don't feel bad. "

The old lady saw that her two grandsons had lost a piece of scalp, and the more she thought about it, the more distressed she became.

When we were in the village, because my grandson's father was a soldier, they gave way to his family everywhere.

It's good now, I was so angry when I first came here.

If I had known earlier, I would not have brought my grandson to join the army. These people are too powerful. Are all the people in the city so unreasonable?

Lin Nanfeng did not step back after being stopped by Gangdan's mother. He immediately rolled his eyes after hearing her words.

"Is your grandson the emperor? People will give him whatever he wants. Two seven or eight-year-olds can't beat three bedwetters. You feel sorry for them and take them back to teach them. We don't have time to listen to your lectures here."

Two stinky boys in the family acted bravely and smashed someone's head with a rock, but the other party ignored them.

Lin Nanfeng's original intention was to reconcile, but if this matter really got into trouble, the other party would not be able to get over it.

But the aunt didn't want to. She pointed at Lin Nanfeng and scolded her in her hometown dialect. No one could understand it, but she knew it would not sound good.

Gangdan Niang was blocking her in front, and the aunt's reluctance made people angry.

It was time to get off work, and there were more and more people. Lin Nanfeng raised his eyes and saw his aunt's son. Seeing that he wanted to slip away, he immediately raised his voice and said:

"Uncle Lu, your two sons bully the martyrs' families, do you still care?"

Logically speaking, this matter was big or small, and it was passed lightly without anyone mentioning it, but now it was obvious that it was the aunt who refused to let them go.

And people want a reason.

My aunt has just joined the army, so she may not have any feeling for the words 'family members of martyrs', so just now the military wives told her to take her grandson and leave quickly.

But for soldiers and their families, the word 'martyr' is painful.

Especially for family members.

Now that Lin Nanfeng made it clear in front of everyone, the aunt got what she wanted.

After understanding the cause and effect, Lu Dazhuang immediately untied the belt around his waist, held down his two sons and beat them to pieces in public.

Except for the aunt yelling, no one stepped forward to stop her.

Gangdan's father passed away less than two months ago, and women have strong empathy abilities.

Especially since we have been together for so many years, and what the aunt said just now was chilling, so no one helped her.

Last time someone bullied the family members of the martyrs in the camp, their hands were kicked and broken by their parents, and they were not cured.

Lin Nanfeng decided to let it go because of this matter. She also knew that if there was a quarrel today, the two boys of the Lu family would definitely be killed. After all, there were so many people watching.

I didn't know that the aunt insisted on an explanation!

The two boys from the Qin family hugged their sister's thighs and watched with gusto, not afraid of nightmares at night.

Lin Nanfeng held one in each hand, put them under his arm and headed home.

"Sister, am I great?" the waiter asked, hugging her waist.

"I'm better."

Xiao San couldn't wait to say: "I picked up the stone for my brother. I hit him twice the first time, one more time than my brother, so I am better than my brother -"

Lin Nanfeng has never taught children before, and he really doesn't know how to teach them now!

The two bedwetters are too violent, and they will become kings if they continue unchecked.

"We are Sister Di Lei and our younger brother is called Xiao Di Lei. If we are not good, who will be?" Xiao San looked at her sister and asked, "Sister, right?"

What's my business here?

The sister refused to answer the question.

From a distance, Lin Zhengran saw his daughter walking with her son, a look of despair and intolerance on her elegant face.

The first thing Lin Nanfeng said when he met his mother was: "Take care of your son!"

Lin Zhengran didn't want to take care of it, even if he took care of the two brats, he wouldn't listen. He would do whatever he had to do. Anyway, she was tired of taking care of them.

She stepped forward and looked at her daughter carefully for a long time before saying, "She has lost weight!"

"It's just a draw." Lin Nanfeng put down his two younger brothers and said, "My bones keep ringing when I sleep at night. I have grown three centimeters in two months, and now I am 1.67 meters tall!"

Her current height is what she will be as an adult. If she continues to grow like this, she will be at least 1.7 meters when she becomes an adult.

Lin Zhengran was so worried that he touched his daughter's shoulder, while his two sons walked around her and ignored her.

"Why does the bone ring when you draw it?"

As she spoke, she tried hard to recall whether she had been like this before.

"Doctor Liang said it was calcium deficiency and said it was normal." Lin Nanfeng held her mother's hand and walked back.

Not to be outdone, the two little ones also wanted to hold their mother's other hand. The two little boys were constantly fighting with each other.

Lin Zhengran was really annoyed by them, so he threw them away and hugged his daughter.

"Then did Sister Liang tell me to take something tonic?"

Lin Nanfeng whispered: "If in the future, taking some medicine is a matter of taking some medicine, now in our place and with the conditions, let's drink soup, bone soup."

"Mom, I also want to drink-"

"I want it too, I must drink more than my sister -"

The two brothers pushed each other, as if whoever had the loudest voice was justified.

Lin Zhengran barely noticed the colorful faces of the two brothers. She lowered her head and asked the twin brothers.

"Who did you fight with?"

Lin Nanfeng laughed and said: "He acted bravely when he saw justice, and hit people with rocks, breaking their heads."

She teased her mother: "Comrade Xiaolin, you can't do this! It's different from what is said outside. Where is the character of the piranha?

Use the efforts you made to protect my uncle to educate them, and make sure both brothers are obedient. "

"Stop teasing me."

Lin Zhengran said angrily: "Lao Su, this man is really petty. If it weren't for him, who would call me a piranha?

I am a good person and I never get jealous of others. Why did he give me this name? "

Lin Zhengran got angry when he mentioned this, why is she a man-eating flower?

Speaking of this, Lin Nanfeng bent over with laughter, "Sister Maomao is getting married, and she also said that the second child can be named Su or Mao.

Uncle Su couldn't quarrel with Mao Shufen. This matter happened because of you. Uncle Su was so angry that he stabbed you and called you a man-eating flower. "

Lin Zhengran paused and said angrily: "That's because he is useless. He doesn't dare to offend his wife but instead offends me."

Lin Zhengran gritted his teeth and said, "You're trying to ruin my reputation. If I were really a man-eating flower, I would be the first to eat him."

Lin Nanfeng laughed.

Her smile was spreading wildly in the sunshine. The 14-year-old girl looked awkward at that time, but she was already so conspicuous.

Lin Zhengran didn't seem so angry anymore when she saw her daughter was so happy. She reached out and touched her daughter's braids and laughed too.

The twins rushed home without any worries. They didn't seem to care about the fight just now, but they didn't know that there was punishment waiting for them ahead.

Qin Shouguo picked up Duobao after get off work. As soon as he got off the car, he met his mother and daughter outside the door.

Seeing Nanfeng appear at home at this time, Qin Shouguo's other eye jumped.

Then a silent sigh;

What is supposed to come has come!

Chapter 169

When the twins saw their eldest brother, they were like mice seeing a cat. They didn't run away. They pushed each other forward and called each other "big brother" honestly.

Eight-year-old Duobao already behaved like an eldest brother, and he nodded solemnly.

The next second he saw his mother and sister walking around the corner, Duobao's serious face immediately said with joy: "Sister, are you on holiday?"

While talking, Duobao left the twins and ran forward.

"Let it go, stay at home a little longer this time, and don't leave until after the Mid-Autumn Festival."

Qin Shouguo, who was not far away, heard what Nanfeng said and had a serious expression.

Lin Zhengran, who was next to him, was also surprised: "This holiday has been taking so long, why didn't you say anything just now?"

"You didn't ask." Lin Nanfeng touched Duobao's head and said with a smile.

After entering the house, Menduobao found out that the two younger brothers were fighting and was busy educating them.

I went to the cafeteria late, and the food wasn't served as much as there was not enough to eat, so Lin Zhengran went to cook and added two more dishes.

Just as he was about to call his daughter to help, he saw that Qin Shouguo had already called Nanfeng into the study and closed the door, which was rare.

It happened that Miss Qin came back from this stall carrying large and small bags.

Today is market day, there are a lot of things outside, she went shopping and won't be back until now.

"Where's my brother? Why doesn't he help you?" Seeing her sister-in-law alone in the kitchen, Qin Xiaomei went in and asked.

Qin Xiaomei's illness has completely recovered, but she no longer talks about the past and her hometown.

Even Lin Zhengran and Qin Shouguo were cautious when mentioning Li Fei and Jiang Yuan, for fear of offending the situation and hurting their feelings.

"Nanfeng is back. He called Nanfeng into the study to talk. He didn't know what they were talking about. It was mysterious."

Miss Qin walked towards the study with an expression of understanding on her face.

Lin Zhengran smiled when he saw this.

Qin Shouguo in the study seemed to feel something, and stepped forward to open the door.

Little sister Qin was leaning against the door. When the door opened suddenly, she fell in. Lin Nanfeng quickly caught her behind with quick eyes and hands.

"Sister-in-law, I haven't seen you for two months, you are becoming more and more like a spy." Lin Nanfeng helped her up and said with a smile.

"...You kid!" Qin Xiaomei became embarrassed, "No big or small..."

After that, he ran away under the elder brother's gaze.

As soon as the study door closed, Qin Shouguo was a little uncomfortable facing someone who suddenly became serious.

Lin Nanfeng stood tall with her hands behind her back, which was very different from her usual appearance.

The playful look on her face was gone. She was determined, her eyes were tough, and she looked even more dashing in her military uniform.

"Take half a month's leave?" Qin Shouguo asked first.

Before everyone on the team takes office, everyone has half a month's leave to spend time with their families or deal with personal matters.

Qin Shouguo came up with this rule himself, wouldn't he know?

Lin Nanfeng didn't bother with him and said straight away: "I will leave in half a month. The place has been chosen. I will go to Country M."

Qin Shouguo took a breath and his expression suddenly tightened.

The relationship between China and Country M is very tense now. Country M is also called a rogue country. How did Nanfeng choose to go there?

Qin Shouguo didn't ask, but if he asked Lin Nanfeng, he would have something to say.

The people in their class have all gone out in the past two years, and now the remaining ones are also slightly younger.

The girl now only has her and Hu Ying'an left, and similarly, there are not many choices left for them.

This time Lin Nanfeng went out with Hu Ying'an. She chose country M, leaving Hu Ying'an a relatively safer country.

Why did Lin Nanfeng choose country M? One reason is that she is an adult.

Secondly, her grades in the class have been good over the years. She was originally supposed to be among the first to go out, but was suppressed several times by Qin Shouguo.

So she had no choice this time but to choose country M.

"I'll go tell them that we won't go here."

Ever since Qin Shouguo was promoted, he had ignored this aspect, so this time Lin Nanfeng went to Country M, which was completely unexpected.

But those were all his soldiers. Logically speaking, Nanfeng should have told him that he had chosen such a place.

This time, kill first and tell later. How did Nanfeng convince them?

Qin Shouguo didn't have time to care about this at the moment, and it was more important to find a good place for her.

Qin Shouguo wanted to find a place with good mountains and good water for his daughter to stay.

But Lin Nanfeng didn't think so.

She said: "Stop working blindly. I have taken care of the contacts and identities over there, and my information has been sent to them."

Lin Nanfeng added, "My photos were also sent along with the information."

The implication is that you accept reality.

She hasn't learned anything in vain in the past few years. How dare she come back if she doesn't take care of these things?

Now that they have received her information, Qin Shouguo wants to change someone again? late.

Qin Shouguo immediately looked at her with his hands on his hips and a dark face. Lin Nanfeng resumed his standing posture, like a dead pig that is not afraid of boiling water, and let him look at her.

Even if she has reached this point, Qin Shouguo can still change if he wants to, but is it necessary now?

Qin Shouguo gritted his teeth and held back his anger, waving his hand to tell her to get out.

Lin Nanfeng was also obedient, did not dare to laugh, turned around and left.

As soon as his hand touched the door bolt, Qin Shouguo said again: "Find a chance to confess to your mother yourself, and I won't bother to care about you."

'I' came out, and it looked like she was very angry with her.

I don't know when I'll be back after I go out this time. It could be two or three years at least, or even uncertain at most.

After being out for so long, I can't even think of not confessing to my old mother!

Lin Nanfeng turned around and smiled: "Don't worry, I'll talk to her again when I get a chance."

Qin Shouguo felt uneasy when he saw her smiling like that. At first, one eye was twitching, but then the two eyes were twitching.

What is this!

When Qin Shouguo came out again, the food was already on the table and there was paper on his eyelids.

Lin Zhengran saw this and said in confusion: "It's time to eat, why are you making trouble! My son is disobedient, and I also want to be rebellious?"

Qin Shouguo glanced worriedly at his two youngest sons who were forced to stand by Duobao.

What can he do?

He still had to smile with his wife.

Lin Zhengran was unhappy when he saw his smiling face, and said bluntly: "Stop laughing, I'm afraid I'll have nightmares at night."

Qin Shouguo immediately touched his cheek, his teeth hurt from the mother and daughter's anger!

Lin Nanfeng leaned against the kitchen door and gnawed on a cucumber while laughing.

The twins were so greedy that they didn't dare to move due to their brother's shock.

Originally, the two younger brothers were not supposed to be in charge of Duobao, but the elder sister was not at home, and the parents and aunts who doted on the children wanted to be loving fathers and mothers.

One time the twins made their mother so angry that she had a headache. From then on, Duobao began to treat her as a villain.

His family also gives him power. If his brother wants to establish his authority, he will absolutely support it.

Therefore, the twins are not afraid of their parents, but are afraid of their elder brothers.

Lin Nanfeng rarely comes back and doesn't interfere with Duobao's affairs about the twins. Usually she is an outsider at this time.

Just after the meal, Gangdan's mother came to the door with Gangdan and her daughter to say thank you, holding a basket of fruits in her hand.

No matter how you look at this woman, she is a very simple woman.

But this simple woman has three sons and two daughters. The youngest son is only five years old, and there are several other children above her who are studying.

What will they do if their husbands are gone?

Chapter 170

Lin Nanfeng said hello to the guests and went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Qin Xiaomei was also in the kitchen sorting out the things she had just bought.

"With so much, can our family finish it?" Lin Nanfeng asked her aunt.

Qin Xiaomei said: "There are some from Sister-in-law Mao's house. She bought half of them. I will bring them to others later."

Lin Nanfeng said nothing and looked at Miss Qin while washing the dishes.

When Qin Xiaomei saw this, she asked: "If you have something to say, just say it, why are you looking at people like this? It makes me uncomfortable."

"Auntie, have you ever thought about getting married? There are quite a few people coming to your door to kiss you, right?"

The daughter of the deputy commander, her husband was less than thirty when she died, and Miss Qin herself is not bad looking, so many people are interested in her.

Lin Nanfeng had only been home for less than half a day today, and someone had already come to her to ask questions.

This was the first time Nanfeng asked her about this topic, but her brother and sister-in-law had already told her about it, so Qin Xiaomei didn't reject it.

She looked up at Nanfeng and asked, "What's the matter, do you want me to get married?"

Lin Nanfeng didn't take kindly to these words.

She put the washed bowls away, turned around and took a tomato in front of Xiaomei Qin. She didn't wash it and just wiped it on her clothes before biting it.

Qin Xiaomei immediately snatched it back, washed it before giving it to her, and muttered:

"Your mother loves to be clean. How come she met such a careless person like you? She just picked it from the field and poured it with manure. It's so dirty."

Lin Nanfeng took it with a smile, took a bite of the tomato and said next to Miss Qin:

"Marry a fool, we will provide for you in your old age, don't care what outsiders say, anyway, with us here, you will never be wronged."

When my mother came to Jiangyuan, she still wanted to take Little Sister Qin away. In addition to the Qin family being kind to her, she also shared hardships with Little Sister Qin in the past.

Otherwise, little sister Qin wouldn't be so stupid and still shouting all over the place.

To be honest, Lin Nanfeng envied this kind of friendship.

None of their family members are backward-thinking. As long as Qin Xiaomei is happy, she can live however she wants.

Others are even less concerned.

Qin Xiaomei looked at her with a smile, pretending to be relaxed, and said: "I am considered a person who has died once. If there is anything I can't look away from, their words can't hurt me."

Miss Qin looked out the window in a daze and murmured: "Live, stay alive."

Lin Nanfeng hugged her without saying anything.

Outside, Gangdan mother and son were about to leave, and Lin Zhengran got up to see them off.

Lin Nanfeng saw this and followed him out.

After closing the iron gate, Lin Zhengran told his daughter: "The man in his family is gone. The mother and son will leave the camp and return to the countryside soon."

Now that the man is gone, the house they live in in the camp will be taken back.

Lin Nanfeng knew this rule. She asked, "Seeing as her daughter is quite old, doesn't she have a job? If she has a job, she can stay. This place is better than the countryside."

Making friends with any family in the camp will be helpful in the future.

There are a few capable people in the countryside, but they are just trivial. In the long run, if you don't advance, you will retreat. Generally speaking, it is best not to leave.

"Who doesn't know this truth?"

Lin Zhengran said: "There are too many things to do at work. Besides, her daughter, despite being tall and big, is only in high school and will graduate next year."

"Pity!"

Lin Zhengran was noncommittal.

Those who go to work after a nap go to work, and those who have to go to class also have to go to class.

The primary school and the nursery are in opposite directions, while Qin Shouguo and Duobao are in the same direction, and the up and down times are also the same.

So Duobao gets a ride every day, and the twins go to the nursery on their own feet.

Usually Qin Xiaomei takes it, but today Lin Nanfeng is at home and she takes it.

Lin Nanfeng was just about to take a nap after sending her twins away, when a bang in the next room brought her back to reality from her dream.

The next room was my sister-in-law's room, and she immediately got up to take a look.

Knocked on the door, but no one answered.

Then, Mao Shufen's voice came from behind. She hugged Mao Dan and said angrily to Lin Nanfeng on the first floor:

"That bastard brother Li Zhaodi is talking bad things about your sister-in-law everywhere, saying that she has high standards and is looked down upon by most people. He also asked her if a dead man wants to find a fairy?"

"What happened to my sister-in-law?"

According to Lin Nanfeng's understanding, it was Miss Qin who let the man die by herself.

Since she said this, she was not afraid of others knowing that she had killed a man, nor was she afraid that others would use this to suppress her.

But to make her ignore someone now, it must be because the other person stepped on her sore spot.

Mao Shufen changed her arms while holding her grandson, and replied: "Your sister-in-law told her to mind her own business. It's a big deal to have a son as soon as possible and establish a foothold in her husband's family."

Then he said: "What your sister-in-law said is correct, but the seven fairies have given birth to a son without a son. It is strange that she can give birth to another child at the age of forty. The little sister pinched her sore spot, and Li Zhaodi collapsed. Gao, call your sister-in-law a nemesis who will kill your ex-husband's children."

When Lin Nanfeng heard the word 'child' on the second floor, he immediately understood why Qin Xiaomei was so angry.

These two words are her weakness. Now that someone calls her a naughty person, can she not be angry?

Lin Nanfeng's eyes were dark, and he turned to look at Qin Xiaomei's door.

Next, Mao Shufen continued to say: "Whoever marries a girl from the Li family will be unlucky. She will never want a son in this life. Her family's destiny is this. Otherwise, how could she be called Zhaodi? The following sisters are Laidi and Pandi. , Niandi, Qiudi.

The daughters they gave birth to were also named Yingdi, Mengdi, and Xidi. The family must have missed their son like crazy. "

Lin Nanfeng came down the stairs and frowned and asked, "My aunt has a problem with her?"

Speaking of this, Mao Shufen became even more angry, "What's the festival? She just wants to have good things. She has a younger brother in her parents' family. She was picked up. He can't take care of himself and has intellectual problems. She thinks your sister-in-law is suitable for his younger brother. I want to make them a couple.

I mentioned it to your aunt in private several times, but your aunt didn't agree. She got angry and started talking bad about people everywhere. "

"Does my mother know about this?" Lin Nanfeng asked.

"I don't know." Mao Shufen said, "Your sister-in-law didn't let me tell your mother, otherwise your mother would have gone to her house to beg for tea."

Mao Shufen thought that with Lin Zhengran's character, she could really do this, and that woman also protected her little sister like a cub.

The two sides had only quarreled a few times in the past few times, but they didn't take it to heart.

Xiaomei Qin was like this today. She didn't understand why, but she was also angry.

Not to mention that your brother is a fool, but for your family to still want to marry the commander, you really have a big face.

When Lin Nanfeng heard this, he walked out, his footsteps like the wind.

Mao Shufen couldn't catch up with her, and her heart was pounding for some reason.

"Stinky girl, you are going to fight with someone!" Mao Shufen was frightened by her appearance and broke her voice.

Lin Nanfeng didn't respond.

Miss Qin upstairs heard the sound and immediately got up and went downstairs, even without wearing shoes.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

760K 46.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
227K 27.1K 22
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
414K 25.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...