Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 12

1.7K 96 68
By Jiapurplesyou

"Are you gonna sleep with him?"Namjoon asked pointing at baby Jungkook with his index finger who was placed on the middle of the bed.

The two brothers are now in Jin's room and Namjoon still couldn't manage to leave the boy and move to the library to cherish his inquiring mind, unlike everyday when he hates Human presence and drifts himself to books.

"Yeah.You wanna join?" Jin replied pulling the comforter up, making sure that it covered the baby up.He tried to detach the little one from his embrace but the baby whined loudly upon his action.Ultimately, Jin gave up and decided to keep the baby in his arms.

"Don't you think...um...this is unethical ?"—a hesitating voice came out, showing for the first time how Namjoon exactly felt while asking that.... he didn't like the proximity in his vision.

"Just say you are jealous, Joon" Jin said as he closed his eyes.

Namjoon took sometime eyeing the little baby wrapped up in Jin's arms.

"You know what, since I am sleepy, I'll join." Namjoon scouted closer to the little baby as his back was facing him,his small body heaving up and down due to breathing.A smile unknowingly appeared in his face revealing his dimples.

He needs to admit 'a sleeping Golden is really a cute creature.'

"Aren't you insomniac who needs hours of reading before bed?You need to sleep at this middle of the day?"Jin asked with a smirk.

Namjoon displayed a confused smile—"Yeah... actually I kinda overworked these days.So I need a power nap.And don't think I'm here for that thing you are hugging!!"

Yes,what secrets did they just hide behind those smirk and smile?

And what overwork did Joon do? Was it brainstorming for the business and court affairs or .....for the fight his conscious and subconscious self were having regarding the kid?

Figuring out will take time indeed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Baby koo woke up yawning.He was still unaware of where he was unless he saw Jin wrapping him up and Namjoon tightly clutching his waist. The two vampires have literally sandwiched him up leaving no space for the kid to move.

"M-mobe"he said trying to flip his body but those muscular hands didn't even seem to get bothered with those feather like twitches.

He used his small palms to slap Jin's chest but the elder continued to sleep.He decided to wake Dimple hyungie up and used the same way on him but those males continued to grab the baby and live in their dreamland.

With a lot of jerks, whinnings and continuous squirming,he finally freed himself from those heavy hands and reached the front door of the big room with a gold plated handle.

He jumped up in an endeavour to reach the handle but the attempt turned up to be futile. Vampires are generally taller and better  developed than humans and as a little baby,he could do nothing but just stare at the handle wondering how could someone have it's reach and if his hyungs are able to do it,how tall they actually are!

He started banging the door with his balled fists with a big pout painted on his face,tensed..... what if he ends up locked inside the room with those bulky males forever?

Soon the door opened making koo backed away.

"Good evening Your Highness"the maid's eyes widened after she bowed up .It wasn't any heartless vampire lord but the cute baby highness of the Empire staring at him with doe eyes.

She couldn't help but coo at the innocence dripping out of his face but then onething popped up in her mind....

"Baby highness,did you sleep with the Lords?" As an experienced old maid she knows very well that the Kim brothers never allow anyone to share their possessions and room ....and this little thing succeeded in making two vampires sleep with him?

"Yesh but me wans milkie..."Koo pouted.He was clearly hungry and nothing can calm him except some good banana milk.

"Aww little baby...come with me."And the maid happily carried the kid to the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You thought I was unaware of your presence?"a deep hideous voice yelled inside the dark room in the basement making the other three living beings flinched.

"I was just letting you assholes run as far as you could. I enjoyed the show though."Jimin's eyes darkened as he said.

"No one is allowed to breathe inside the palace without our permission and you set foot here without my consent!!"anger screaming out of his voice .

Jimin looked at the Royal Guard.

"Bring some boiling acid and throw him there.After that pack his remains and send it to his leader.Let him see what happens when you try to play with Vampire clan."

Jimin's head was aching.He has just returned today and he has to deal with some imposters who had dressed as Vampire army and tried to exploit their security.Most importantly,they belonged to their eternal enemy clan —THE WEREWOLVES.

He left the basement rubbing his nape.Everyone is in their rooms the entire palace seemed dark and gloomy.He hates guards following him or maids surrounding him,hence there's nobody in the corridor. Everytime he is trying to indulge himself on work,his restless mind starts to disturb him.

'Maybe sleep will help.'

He was heading towards his room passing through the gloomy corridor when he suddenly felt someone's presence behind.His vampire instincts didn't betray him as his intuition was right!

He gradually stepped back reducing the distance between him and the intruder.
And then......his large toned hands didn't think twice to grab the wrist and yanked the body harshly, pinning the person on the wall in a rigorous hold.

And again a long silence flowed since the two bodies continued to stay close,the inner souls busy— trying to identify each other.

Jimin used his vampire eyes to observe the features he could feel of the  other person.Even though the hands were pinned up on the wall,they reached upto the level of Jimin's waist.... indicating that it's a short figure.

The sound of heavy breathing echoed in Jimin's ears in the silent corridor.He felt a soft delicate flesh under his rough palms .The wrist he is pinning against the wall is strangely too delicate and vulnerable to hold....

The soft skin and tenderness of the touch prevented Jimin to do something cruel.He could feel that the face next to him owns a harmless body and innocent intentions.

One's eyes were looking down unable to withstand the awfully dominant persona close to him while the other one's barely resisted at glaring at the person,in an effort to trace his facial features.

There was something peculiar about the short intruder as Jimin's vampire nose failed to conclude what that thing was....

It's definitely not a vampire ....!!

Again a werewolf?

Unaware,the wine lips of the vampire chose to move near the other's neck ,his nose brushed the neck harshly trying to catch his smell but immediately a small voice halted him....

"P-plwease d-dun ea...eat me"

A cracked soft voice mumbled in his ears and the elder's orbs witnessed in the darkness how the little body was flinching,shivers coming out of the core of his soul.

Immediately,Jimin backed away removing the harsh grip on the delicate body.He realised what that thing was....a thing which has startled the entire stable atmosphere of the palace in a few days of arrival.

"Why were you following me?"his deep tone finally broke the silence of the corridor.

No response came from the younger.

Noticing the unnatural deathly silence covering the atmosphere, the vampire chose to light up his vicinity with the flashlight of his phone , catching the displeasing sight in front of his eyes.

Maintaining a distance from him,a small fragile figure of Jungkook was standing, shivering as he leaned on the wall.His lips were quivering in fear and the purely innocence he was bestowing with the submissive look radiated an unearthly bliss.... serving a peaceful sight to the other pair of eyes.

The vampire's eyes scanned all the features of the panicking male placed in front of him as he realised the younger didn't have any ambition to face him;rather it was his nightmare turned to reality to meet the elder at night alone in the dark.

A prey never seeks to the predator's den; willingly.

Jimin's eyes darkened seeing a reddish liquid oozing out of the already reddish left cheek of the human.He looked around but found nothing but some lollipops on the creature's hands.It didn't take time to understand why was the kid roaming around the corridor this late at night..

He was eating candies and enjoying the moonlight night from the open window of the corridor.

Jimin's eyes ultimately glanced at his own hands,nails having a bloodshed tint.

So,did he scratch the baby at the heat of the moment?

He looked up at the small innocent face again.The sweet smell of blood ,the pleasing fragrance of the wrecked shivering body tied up with the immense bloodlust of the vampire immediately made him drag himself closer to the younger.

But Jungkook shrunk himself,eyes tightly shut as they chose to lock themselves up since they found all dreadful in the dark corridor. Particularly ,the person front of him was so perilously dangerous!

The younger attached himself to the wall  mumbling —

"Ple-please dun e-eat Koo. Hab these." as he handed out the lollipops in his hand, offering to the vampire.

Blissful doe eyes slowly unlocked to look at the dominant feature with a tint if reddness circling around the pale puffy cheeks.Long thick lashes blinking slowly widening the orbs making him look nothing but helplessly innocent.

Those eyes were pleading millions of times to the elder unlike his lips which were stuttering.

Avoiding all the protests,Jimin moved closer. And  giving no time to the younger to do something in defence,he crouched down in front of Jungkook reaching his level to focus on the cut on his face.

Koo's black lashes squeezed together tightly.

Was he focussing on the cut or the blood dripping from it?

And was that kneeling only for the cut or.....Jimin surrendered to koo for the first time, unknowingly?

"Please....hab these....it's sweet sweet."

Koo spat up lowly .....his tone sounded confident that nobody would ever choose anything over candies.

Jimin looked at him then at the slowly shaking candies the little hands were holding.

"I hate sugar...."he said...he doesn't know why he replied to that kid but one thing was sure—

The kid was exactly like a raw cube of sugar....feels pleasing and sweet at first , then little by little intoxicates the person and harms his health like slow  poisoning.

And even sweetness has side-effects. Doesn't it?

Exactly how the creature has blinded his brothers with his innocence,taken them to his side with his cute acts... turning them to absolute fools where they can't decide whether their actions are right or wrong  for them.

"B-but it ish twasty...dun you like it?"koo asked curiously.His baby brain refused to accept that someone on Earth could ever hate candies.

"I hate it."

"D-dun lie!!S-say you are aware ...of the outcome."koo said rubbing his cut making his whole left cheek reddish with blood.

Jimin sighed.The creature is interesting! He atleast succeeded in figuring out the truth.

Sometimes,we resist our guilty wishes to hold ourselves up,to show the world how perfect we are... though we are not! Hiding our inner desires in the core, keeping them unfulfilled.

"Ah...it hurts!" Koo whinned as he rubbed harder on his bleeds.

Jimin simply picked up Jungkook in the next moment.

For ages,he has hated the human tribe... maintained a safe distance from their interactions....what he hates most is the lack of geniuity...they say one thing but want other,and then do the exact opposite...their reckless greed and selfishness.

His envy for the species never decreased and his anger issues always kept people away from him. As time passed,he got used to the loneliness, embracing what people thought of him to be true and continued to put up his character accordingly.

Or may be,as his daily life involved darkness,cruelty and misery,he never got to see the fairness of the world,the light which keeps the hopes alive,fate shining.

Now,his curiosity has found someone explorable. Someone has finally dared to offer the health conscious lord sweets in place of blood!

Putting  him on the couch Jimin stood up.Opening some drawers he finally returned with an ointment in his hand.

None seemed to utter a word as Jimin placed it beside koo and turned his heels.
Before leaving the room he ordered again—

"Apply the ointment and heal the wound.No one should know it was done by me."

Koo nodded locking his eyes in fear again.

Nothing seemed real for Jimin.He got the raw chance of ending the creature's life today but the sparkling innocence and happiness he saw in those eyes urged him to keep the thing alive for his amusement purpose.He can finish off the kid later, after he is done with his curiosity.

But at the end,who will get finished?

Several indecisive thoughts covered up Jimin's head...are human species really like this? Then why did his 2000+ years of human interaction didn't reveal it? Is he even a human? What if he is a .... werewolf? No..he doesn't smell one.

His mind immediately unlocked to play a rapid question answer game regarding the kid as he locked the door of the room, leaving the kid alone  to deal with his injuries.

======================================================

So,how was the chapter?
Was it a bit boring? I know.

My Purples, please give your author sometime. I will gradually pull up the story for sure.💜

🔉How were the Minkook moments?

🔉 Are you liking the pace of the chapter? comment pls.🥺

🔉Wanna know more about werewolves?😏

My Purples,I think my account is glitching these days coz the views are increasing but no notification of comment or vote is coming. I wonder whether so many people are actually reading the book or not.

Please,if you are enjoying the story,can you please vote 🌟? If not then atleast comment!

I love your interactions and support ❤️❤️

Thanks for reading.💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
134K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
1.7K 133 10
It is a royal werewolve fiction. Kim Taehyung was a royal pureblood omega of the 'Blue Moonstone' Pack... He was strong and cold for people around hi...
834K 55.8K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...