Business Rivals - 2

By Wanderlust_68

Two people, who hate each other to the core and are always ready to choke each other, are now tangled in fate... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - New Idea
Chapter 2 - Theif
Chapter 3 - Kitten
Chapter 5 - Party Party Yah 1
Chapter 6 - Party Party Yah 2
Chapter 7 - Naked Butt
Chapter 8 - My Wild Kitten

Chapter 4 - Nanon

446 36 28
By Wanderlust_68

Thanks for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story 🥰😍

------------------------------------------------------

Car pulled up in front of Thiwat's Corporation and three Musketeers jumped off from the car and ran inside the building like someone was chasing them.

All the employees inside looked at them with different expressions. Few are shocked, few are startled, few are confused and few are looking at them weirdly but everyone is aware who are those three musketeers.

Type opened his cabin door and slumped on the sofa while panting hard followed by Mild and Mix. Three of them panting hard even though no one chased them.

After a good minute of time, three of them looked at each other and burst into loud laughter after completely burning someone's expensive car.

Three of them laugh like there is no tomorrow. Type wiped his tears away from the corner of his eyes from laughing too hard.

Type - “That… that was…”

Mix - “Crazy” He finished his sentence. It reminds him of their university days, when three of them did something naughty, they flew from the scene and laughed until their asses hurt.

Type - “You should have looked at his face.. Hahahahaha.. It's funny.” Mild shook his head at his friend's antics.

Mild - “Of course it was crazy but you are crazy too.” Type shrugged his shoulders like it's nothing.

Type - “He deserves for what he did to me. I never knew he could stoop this low, that bastard.” Mix sighed. He knows Tharn really deserves this but sometimes Type's temper scares him. He doesn't want his friend to get into any trouble.

Mix - “Type, for sure, he deserves this. We both agree with you but we are worried regarding your temper. You need to calm down lil, my friend.”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Earth - “You need to calm down your ass, Tharn.” He said, taking a sip of whisky. When the sun was still brightly shining.

Tharn - “You wanted me to calm down  after that kitten literally burnt down my car?” He said with gritted teeth while chugging down a glass of whiskey. Boat rubbed his temple because of the situation.

After what happened, he immediately called Earth for help and Tharn led them, his penthouse which was situated on top of his company to have alcohol. He was so furious at Type's actions but he knows he can't let it out on him, so he is showing it while consuming alcohol in the middle of the day.

Earth sighed. He knows the rivalry between them since they were kids nothing changed. He always wondered why they started to hate each other since they were just kids. It's like they both are just born to fight with each other.

Earth - “I can understand your frustration but whatever you did is wrong, Tharn. He worked his ass off for a year to just be stolen by you. What you did is literally wrong.” Tharn just glared at Earth, as if Earth gets scared. No way.

Earth - “What? What I said is right. You did wrong. You need to accept it, Tharn.”

Tharn - “Duh.. Everything is fair in love and war, Earth. Am hurt that you are taking his side. If you forget, I am your friend, not him.”

Earth - “I know that well that's why I am telling you what you did wrong.” Tharn rolled his eyes while gulping down his drinks. Earth looked at Boat while shaking his head.

Earth - “What were you doing Boat when you knew what he was up to?”

Boat - “He is my friend at the same time he is my boss too, Earth. I can't go against my boss's orders.”

Earth - “Now, what's next? He is going to sue you for stealing his idea? Or are you guys going to take legal action against him for burning down the car?”

Tharn - “None. I know well, he won't sue me. Rest of it, Boat will take care of it.” He knows very well, whatever happens between them or companies, they never want to take legal actions and never want to involve anyone between them. They want it as a neck to neck fight with themselves only.

Boat - “Hm.. Type's secretary might call me to take care of it ourselves.” He said while his lips stretched lil upward showing he is somewhat happy for whatever happened because he will get a chance to talk with his crush. Earth observed that and shook his head.

Earth - “Bloody Whipped”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Type entered the mansion where he lives with his parents after some shits happened today. He badly wanted to rest. He was hella tired. When he was about to climb the stairs, a voice stopped him.

Type

He groaned, seeing his father in the living room. He can guess, his father might already know what happened.

Type - “Yes, Dad.” He responded as he sat in front of his father.

Thanayong - “So?”

Type - “You already know, right?”

Thanayong - “You burnt his car?” Type can see little disappointment in his father's eyes which he hates most. He doesn't want to disappoint his father, that's why he always works hard to become the best.

Type - “Are you upset, dad?” It came as a whisper.

Thanayong - “Yeah. Am upset. Rather than burning his car, you should have burned his whole company.” A relief washover Type's face knowing, his dad is always on his side no matter what.

“Stop teaching my son all these things.” Two of them turned towards each other and saw Ampha, Type's mother entering inside the mansion. She went to his son, hugged him and kissed his temple. Then settled beside Type.

Thanayong - “Am not teaching him anything wrong, Honey. I'm telling, not to leave any traces if he is opting to destroy something. They are rivals in our company. Of course, all I want is their downfall.” He said the last sentence with gritted teeth. Ampha sighed and looked at her tired son.

Ampha - “Type, go and take rest. You look tired.” Type nodded and stood up. Before he was going upstairs, he turned towards his father,

Type - “Don't think too much, dad. I will surely destroy his company one day.” Thanayong smiled proudly.

Thanayong - “That's my son.”

Type left, leaving a smirk on Thanayong's face. Ampha shook her head. It's always the same between father and son duo. Thanayong looked at Ampha and cleared his throat.

Thanayong - “Don't you have something to say to me? I heard, a new artist signed up in your company.” Ampha rolled her eyes.

Ampha - “You have ears and eyes everywhere.”

Thanayong - “I wanted to know what's happening around my son and my wife. By the way, you didn't answer my question.”

Ampha - “Yes. I guess, you are also aware that he is talented with looks. It's surely a huge profit to my company.”

Thanayong - “That doesn't change the fact that he is a friend of our rival.”

Ampha - “That doesn't change the fact that he is talented and his friendship with Tharn Kirigun doesn't have to do anything with his talent.” She sassed back. It was Thanayong time to roll his eyes.

Ampha - “Earth Pirapat, is an eye candy in the entertainment industry. Everyone has an edge to get him in their agency. Am lucky that I made him sign in my company. And please, don't combine his talent with your rivalry with the Kirigun Empire.” She said and left Thanayong all alone in the living room.

Thanayong and Ampha, surely the ideal couple to anyone. They always stood for each other. But what Ampha hates is Thanayong and Type, both hate whoever tangled with Kirigun's in any way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Type reviewing his files while Mild ranting at him, how he took care of yesterday's incident. Type just listening to him while his whole concentration on the file.

Mild's rants interrupted by knock. Kyle, from the front desk, entered inside.

Kyle - “Mr. Thiwat, an invitation came and it is addressed to you.” She gave the card to him and left.

Type eyebrows creased in confusion while looking at the invitation card.

Mild - “From Whom?” Type just shrugged and opened the card.

He gritted teeth in anger after reading from whom it came.

Type - “How dare he? Arranging a celebration  party after stealing my idea, does he has nerve to invite me? That bitch.” He clenched his fist in tight, until his knuckles turned white. He threw the invitation card on the table.

Mild picked it up, scanned the whole card and sighed.

Mild - “It says you need to bring plus one, Type.”

Type - “Fuck him. Am going alone and teaching him a good lesson.” He said with a smirk.

Mild - “Type, please don't do anything. I have some work tonight. I can't come with you but surely join later. Please, behave. Don't do anything that tarnishes your reputation, okay?” Type didn't answer but gave a devilish smile to Mild, making Mild's heart beat drop in fear, guessing already Type will surely do something tonight.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another corner in the same city, a boy with pale skin hanging his head down while his manager is scolding him for doing his work.

Manager - “What's your work, Nanon? You are fucking Reporter. All you need is to collect the news and report to the department but what did you do? What's this pictures? Is this news you collected when you were at work?” He said, throwing photos to that boy, names going with Nanon Korapat.

He looked down with pout, seeing with pictures he took carefully. A dog taking shelter under a tree in a heavy rain storm, a small kid feeding biscuits to street dogs, a kitty falling into a small pond, later he only saved that kitty.

Manager - “This is not going to work, Nanon. It's over.” Nanon opened his mouth to say something but he closed it knowing his manager already gave him so many chances but in the end, he ruined it. Tears brimmed in his eyes.

Sudden phone call stopped their conversation. Manager received the call, soon his face turned into shock, then excited then happy.

Manager - “Really? Thanks for the tip. It's surely going to blow the city.” He hung up and looked for the most efficient team in his department. When he didn't find them, his face turned into confusion.

Manager - “Where is Somi and her team?”

Nanon - “Uhm.. They went to Phuket to get news about a scandal involving two actors.” Manager facepalmed himself knowing he only sent the best team to collect the news. Now, he doesn't have the efficient employees in the office as of now other than useless, and about getting fired, Nanon.

Manager - “What should I do now?” He groaned, rubbing his face in frustration. Nanon didn't understand what the call was about and what the tip was about.

Manager eyes fell on Nanon and an idea came to his mind.

Manager - “Nanon, I am ready to give you one last chance. You need to make the most of it.” Nanon's eyes twinkled in little hope.

Nanon - “R… really?... Thank you so much, sir.”

Manager - “I don't need your thanks. All you have to do is, go to the party and do what I say.” Nanon titled his head in confusion.

Manager - “Today, Tharn Kirigun is holding a celebration party and you know what, Type Thiwat is invited. Two most handsome and bachelor's of Thailand and born rivals, going face to face in the party. There is nothing bigger than this. All you have to do is, just click a picture of them when they are standing face to face or when they are talking with anger. If I want, I can make a story out of it. I know, you are good at taking pictures. Take their pictures with perfect shots and you are not going to get fired from your job.” Now, his face lit up in hope of the light.

Nanon - “I will do, sir. I will definitely do, sir. Thank you for giving me one more chance.” He said, sprinting away with a happy smile while his deep dimples showed.

Who doesn't know Tharn Kirigun and Type Thiwat? The whole country knows about their rivalry. Getting little news about them is always a victory and breakthrough because they always keep things within themselves without involving the media and legal authorities.

So definitely it's a great chance for him to keep his job, not knowing he is going to change the fate of both rivals in the most unexpected way.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saritha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
310K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
19.2K 1K 27
Mew: What do you do when you realise the worth of someone precious after you have lost them. Do you try to win them back or Do you let them go? Gulf:...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...