Too soon. (Choso kamo x reade...

By Meiksui

"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - sisters?
Chapter 2 - first day
Chapter 3 - bad dream
Chapter 4 - loss
Chapter 5 - new friends
Chapter 6 - alive
Chapter 7 - they killed your brothers
Chapter 8 - wake up
Chapter 9 - shibuya began
Chapter 10 - it's him?
Chapter 11 - nanamin!!
Chapter 12 - encounter
Chapter 13 - 2 vs 1
Chapter 14 - 2 vs 1 pt.2
Chapter 15 - last hope
Chapter 16 - realization
Chapter 17 - after you
Chapter 18 - collide
Chapter 19 - the truth
Chapter 20 - frozen
Chapter 21 - the mark
Chapter 22 - tears
Chapter 23 - sincere
Chapter 24 - unserious
Chapter 25 - nap
Chapter 26 - arrival
Chapter 27 - frame
Chapter 28 - unconscious
Chapter 29 - recover
Chapter 30 - Family- zoned
Chapter 31 - doors
Chapter 32 - decide
Chapter 33 - strand
Chapter 34 - cyan
Chapter 35 - curiosity
Author's note
Chapter 36 - cursed marble
Chapter 37 - culling game about to start
Chapter 38 - mixed emotions
Chapter 39 - rivalry
Chapter 40 - fell
Chapter 41 - carried
Chapter 42 - bemused
Chapter 44 - finding him
Chapter 45 - sorrow
Author's note:
Chapter 46 - her end
Chapter 47 - ...
Chapter 48 - control
Chapter 49 - vessel
Chapter 50 - heal
Chapter 51 - the top
Chapter 52 - feed
Chapter 53 - longing

Chapter 43 - do you still like him?

2.5K 91 54
By Meiksui

—————————————————————————

Flashback:

During the kyoto's goodwill event, as the battle between tokyo vs kyoto began, you and megumi decided to be paired after the groups have split. Noritoshi kamo was your opponent, and the duel took the three of you inside one of the temples.

You and megumi was standing at the bottom of the set stairs. "You really brought someone with you in order to beat me fushiguro?" Noritoshi stated and readied his arrow.

"Tch so what?" Megumi grumbled, in his pose to activate his shikigami.

Noritoshi fires his arrows with an incredible speed. You were nearly struck, but your reflexes allowed you to dodge. "That was close."

Then you started sprinting toward noritoshi, ready to strike him with your fists but instead you gave him a sharp spin and kicked his ankle to make him fall to the ground. "Megumi can leave, i can beat you alone myself anyway."

Noritoshi grunts, but before he even get up, you straddled his back with your other foot "Y/n!" Megumi called out that made you stop in your tracks.

You saw that he already summoned his shikigami, the max elephant. "Really? I thought we're just doing comba-" Your voice was cut when you felt noritoshi's arm around your neck, he was choking you.

He straddled your body onto the ground as he continued to choke you, not leaving any air for you to breathe. "Aughh!!!" You gagged, struggling to remove his arm.

"Now." Noritoshi tightened his arm, but you reached out your other free hand and pulled his hair hardly.

He winced in pain and backed away "Tsk!" At this point, it seems like you and noritoshi was the only one fighting since megumi disappeared and helped toge.

You held your throat, your voice was raspy after the choke "Now, what. Let's continue?" You catched your breath before regaining your composure.

"Why not." Without another word, he aimed his arrow at you once again and starts firing with a black flash.

You dodge and dodge it from time to time while running before him "Running huh?" He starts chasing behind you with a frustrated look on his face.

You were now running down the hallway, and he almost catch your arm but failed. He grunts in frustration. You suddenly stopped mid hallway, lifting your hands up in surrender.

"I give up."

Noritoshi stopped as well, raising an eyebrow "Immediately?" He was relieved yet confused.

You shrugged, still holding your hands up. "So i won. But is there any reason why you gave up?" His other eye finally opened, because it was always closed.

"Nope."

"Ehh?"

Deep down, you were starting to develop feelings for him ever since the kyoto sister school was introduced, and he catched your attention and you thought he was cute but never admitted it.

Then suddenly, a loud was appeared and interrupted by the sudden appearance of a large mass of wooden branche.

'Hanami.!'

"Let's get out of here!" The two of you started leaving the temples. "Let's find where megumi and toge are!"

He nodded, and you both dodged the wooden spikes that are attempting to strike you. He surprisingly grabbed both of your arms and pulled you close to him just in case, and you can't help but blush so hard.

As the battle continued, you and noritoshi was badly injured, and the two of you was now carried by momo's broom and taking you to shoko.

——

"Salmon."

All of you was sitting in a room while gojo was speaking if they should continue the event or not. You were sitting between maki and panda, noritoshi was sitting on the stairs, a bandage was wrapped around his face.

Gojo speaks up "I don't like routines. Every year, we put format suggestions in this box and open it on opening day!"

All of you remained silent, not responding to him. Gojo just laughed and gave yuji the ballot "Alright, yuji! Pick one now!"

"Let's see what's written there."

"Hmm? Okay.."

"BASEBALL."

All of you deadpanned "basebaalll?"

"Gojooo!!" The old man gakuganji starts scolding gojo, but he remained grinning.

You on the other side, kept glancing at noritoshi's directions occasionally. You eventually whispered to maki "Maki.. what's his name again? That close eyed over there?"

"It's noritoshi kamo. Why?" She whispered back.

You shook your head with a small sheepish smile "Nothing, i just forgot his name."

"Is that so? Do you like him?"

You immediately placed your hand on her mouth "Sshhh!!"

"So it's true?" Her voice was muffled, panda overheard it and laughed. "Noritoshi! Y/n likes-"

You gave him an uppercut "It's nothing!" You chuckled trying to sound calm.

"Hm? What was it?" Noritoshi tilted his head.

"Nothing!" You waved him off and turned to face back maki.

You whispered to maki once again "A little... i have a crush on him... around 20 percent."

"Ohhh? i see! Don't worry, there's no probwith it." She chuckled.

And the next day, that's when you all played baseball.

End of flashback

————————

Back to present

"Oh! I remember that!" Panda placed his index on his chin.

"It was already months ago! I stopped liking him already." You replied to making.

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

Meanwhile, choso shifted a bit, feeling uncomfortable about the topic.

"What made you stopped liking him?" Maki asked.

"I just did, and there's nothing wrong with it." You rolled your eyes mentally.

"Yuh, crushes are just normal. They come and go." Panda rested his hands on both of his hips.

"Right."

Then panda walked up to maki and whispered "Why would you bring that up? You know choso is here!"

Maki's eyebrows was lifted "Just came out from my mouth. And just curious if she still likes noritoshi."

"Okay, let's change the topic can we?" Itadori yawned, falling back to sleep.

You looked at choso who seemed lost in thoughts, he was zoning out. You nudged him lightly "You okay?"

He blinked and snapped out "Uh, yeah." Then he rose from the couch "I'll be back." He turned on his heels and slowly left the room.

You sighed 'great.' You rubbed the side of your head, feeling such a mixed of emotions.

"Where is he going?" Panda asked who is now sitting next to you casually.

"I don't know, but he said he'll be back." You mumbled in response before closing your eyes again, attempting to sleep like itadori.

—————————————————————————

Next chapter againnn<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.9K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
3.1K 117 12
[CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS] You are Yuji's relative as you grew up with him as a sibling. You are part death womb painting as Kenjaku made you shortly...
6.9K 423 16
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
21.5K 838 12
❝𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘?❞ ──────────── You and Yuji have shared a close friendship since the beginning of Jujutsu Un...