REVENANCE

By THQDRAIZO

Kade Northwood, once a powerful, wealthy and corrupt businessman, now driven to commit murder in a fit of rag... More

V1 ‐ C1 - P1: Revenance Pt1.
V1 ‐ C1 - P2: Revenance Pt1.
V1 ‐ C1 - P3: Revenance Pt1.
V1 - C1 - P4: Revenance Pt1.
V1 - C1 - P5: Revenance Pt1.
V1 - C2 - P2: Revenance Pt2.
V1 - C2 - P3: Revenance Pt2.
V1 - C2 - P4: Revenance Pt2.
V1 - C2 - P5: Revenance Pt2.
V1 - C3 - P1: Entrance Preparation Pt1.
V1 - C3 - P2: Entrance Preparation Pt1.
V1 - C3 - P3: Entrance Preparation Pt1.
V1 - C3 - P4: Entrance Preparation Pt1.
V1 - C3 - P5: Entrance Preparation Pt1.
V1 - C4 - P1: Entrance Preparation Pt2.
V1 - C4 - P2: Entrance Preparation Pt2.
V1 - C4 - P3: Entrance Preparation Pt2.
V1 - C4 - P4: Entrance Preparation Pt2.
V1 - C4 - P5: Entrance Preparation Pt2.
V1 - C5 - P1: Entrance Preparation Pt3.
V1 - C5 - P2: Entrance Preparation Pt3.
V1 - C5 - P3: Entrance Preparation Pt3.
V1 - C5 - P4: Entrance Preparation Pt3.
V1 - C5 - P5: Entrance Preparation Pt3.
V1 - C6 - P1: Combative Trials.
V1 - C6 - P2: Combative Trials.
V1 - C6 - P3: Combative Trials.
V1 - C6 - P4: Combative Trials.
V1 - C6 - P5: Combative Trials.
V1 - C7 - P1: Inability.
V1 - C7 - P2: Inability.
V1 - C7 - P3: Inability.
V1 - C7 - P4: Inability.
V1 - C7 - P5: Inability.
V1 - C8 - P1: Father Of Lies.
V1 - C8 - P2: Father Of Lies.
V1 - C8 - P3: Father Of Lies.
V1 - C8 - P4: Father Of Lies.
V1 - C8 - P5: Father Of Lies.
V1 - C9 - P1: Ravenous Wolves.
V1 - C9 - P2: Ravenous Wolves.
V1 - C9 - P3: Ravenous Wolves.
V1 - C9 - P4: Ravenous Wolves.
V1 - C9 - P5: Ravenous Wolves.

V1 - C2 - P1: Revenance Pt2.

8 2 1
By THQDRAIZO

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

In the silent darkness of a moonlit night, the chorus of insects and birds sang their melodies, accompanied by the soft glow of a great lake. Kade stirred and emerged from the water, rising from the depths in a single, fluid motion. He stood tall upon the glassy water, his reflection staring back at him.

Kade was now an athletic young man, his physique more muscular than before. His spiked and disheveled black hair gleamed in the moonlight, as did his piercing green eyes and distinctly sharp, angular teeth. For a moment, he simply gazed at his own reflection, taking in the changes in his appearance.

Then, a deep, rumbling chuckle echoed across the calm surroundings. The laugh steadily morphed into a full-blown fit of maniacal laughter, carrying across the environment and disturbing the otherwise peaceful night.

Kade Northwood:
"Ah, Yes! It's been so long since I've felt the cold air, and the light!"
"Damned that void to eternity! I will never return to that place again!"
*Cough*
"Now, where the hell am I—"
"Is this Hike Lake I'm on? No, this is way too shallow. This mustn't be New York."

He strolled through the shallow waters, completely nude. Pausing, he took another glance at his reflection in the water, running his hands over his defined abs, flexing his arms, and tracing the sharp edges of his teeth.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"What on earth—"
"I'm younger?"

Kade kept his mouth open, using his fingers to expose his sharp and angular teeth, then proceeded to lick them with a chilling demeanor.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"And my teeth, they're so much more different, more sharper, like a shark."
"But it feels natural."

Kade continued his walk, departing from the cold waters of the shallow lake. As the sun slowly begun to rose, he glanced up, shielding his eyes, only for a figure to come and block the sun from his view.

??? #5:
"Hey, I see somebody!"

His eyes adapting to the shadowy outline against the blaring sunlight, he raised an eyebrow, scrutinizing the figure before him. Soon, five more figures emerged before him.

??? #1:
"..."

??? #2:
"Is that him?"

??? #4:
"I dunno, could be some bum washing his a##."

??? #3:
"O-oh my... uh– uhm."
"He's naked..."

??? #5:
"Would you three shut up? Seiji is about to speak!"

The shadow figure infront stepped forward, revealing his appearance. Seiji, a young man of moderate height, possessed a mildly slender and fit physique. He had black hair styled in a mullet wolfcut and dark purple eyes with light pink pupils.

Shinoda Seiji:
"Hey."
"Just who are you?"

(Half an hour earlier.)

Seiji trailed behind Kairi Anamos, the Servant of the High Goddess, navigating through the divine, luxurious, and expansive halls of Sanctorum. Five women followed behind him and Kairi as they ventured further into the sacred surroundings.

Shinoda Seiji(INT):
"I wonder what's gotten Quasarra so worried about, from the way how Kairi spoke it seemed like it was very urgent."
"I hope nothing bad has happened."

Shinoda Seiji:
*Clears throat*
"Kairi, I'd like to ask why me and girls were hurled out of bed for High Goddess Quasarra."
"A call for something this urgent only ever involved the Demon-King Himamos. But their army haven't been quite active as of yet."

Kairi Anamos:
*Sigh*
"If I could answer that I would, I asked the same but she wanted me to hurry and have you here immediately."
"I haven't seen her act this way since the rise of the Demon-King."
"So this must be important."

Seiji and the three girls nodded to Kairi, continuing their way through the halls, passing by Gods and Goddesses. With a snap of Kairi's fingers, two large heavily armored men with white wings pushed open the grand door to the throne room.

The large doors swung open, unveiling a luxurious and spacious throne room. An illuminating spotlight from above highlighted the grand throne where the High-Goddess Quasarra presided.

Her initial look of worry and concern faded away as Kairi entered the room with Seiji. Quasarra sighed, sitting up properly on the throne, and cast her gaze down at Seiji as she began to speak.

High-Goddess Quasarra:
"I apologize for the urgency, Seiji, but the matter at hand is of utmost importance."
"I had Kairi hurry you to Sanctorum because I've sensed a presence resembling yours, yet different."
"Something unsettling emanates from this Intruder."

Shinoda Seiji:
"Uhm, wait a minute. What you're saying is that there is... another me?"

??? #3:
"O-oh? Another Seiji...?"

??? #4:
"Heh, double the fun~"

??? #2:
"Luna... shut up."

Kairi Anamos:
"Shh!"

High-Goddess Quasarra:
"I wouldn't assume that this Intruder is another you, the way this figure feels was as if it was you."

Shinoda Seiji:
"That still doesn't make any sense, Goddess."

High-Goddess Quasarra:
"That is why I am sending you with your group to find whoever this Intruder is."
"I sense that the Intruder is somewhere in Lake Aquilla."
"Seiji, Riku, Anyssa, Eira, Luna, and Alys. Find whoever this may be, and bring them to me, and if they refuse."

"Then resort to force."

(Current Time.)

Shinoda Seiji(INT):
"This has to be the Intruder, since he's the only person here."

Kade used his arm to shield his eyes from the sunlight, getting a better look at Seiji. Casually walking out of the shallow lake naked, Kade looked down at Seiji, the height difference between them striking.

Seiji, standing at 5'10, was 7 inches shorter than Kade, who stood at a surprising 6'4ft. Rubbing his chin, Kade observed Seiji's face with interest.
He then peeked behind Seiji and looked at the other five.

Anyssa #1, a short young woman, possessed a slender frame, her long black hair cascading in a tousled manner. Her white eyes, accompanied by bags underneath, conveyed a wearied and dazed expression.

Eira #2, a woman of average stature, boasted a toned physique, long waves of mahogany-red hair, and piercing crimson eyes adorned with hibiscus-colored pupils.

Alys #3, a young woman below-average height, showcased mid-length, stunning blonde hair complemented by expressive green eyes.

Luna #4, a statuesque and athletic wolf girl, possessed lengthy, spiky dark gray hair adorned with subtle light gray highlights. Her striking features included captivating orange and yellow eyes, accentuated by prominent, razor-sharp fangs.

Riku #5, a woman of moderate height, showcased a slender and fit figure, along with long dark deep blue straight hair. Her dark blue eyes were accentuated by a pair of glasses.

Kade smirked as he looked back down at Seiji.

Kade Northwood:
"Seiji, huh?"
"I think I know you..."
"You're that exchange student who died, right?"

Seiji nervously took a step back, and the other five women followed suit. Their guards were raised, all eyes watchful as they observed Kade's presence with caution.

Shinoda Seiji(INT):
"How does he about that? The only people who know of my death are the Gods at Sanctorum, and the girls."

Luna Emberscraw #4(INT):
"Something tells me that we're not gonna like this guy..."

Eira and Riku narrowed their eyes at Kade, their hands gripping tightly onto the handles of their sheathed swords, readiness evident in their stance.

Hagakiri Riku #5:
"You didn't answer the question."
"What is your name?"

Kade Northwood:
"It tends to get overwhelming when a group of people approaches you and asks for names."

Eira Morfiel #2:
"Well, you look like a person who isn't easily moved, are you not–"

Kade Northwood:
"I didn't say I was overwhelmed."
"Did I not?"

Seiji turned his head to glance at Eira and Riku who stood behind him.

Shinoda Seiji:
"That's enough you two."

Seiji sighed and turned his attention back to Kade.

Shinoda Seiji:
"Listen, we mean no harm to you, we just want to take you to Sanctorum."
"The High-Goddess just wants a word with you."

Kade Northwood(INT):
"A High-Goddess?"
"Despite how stupid this all sounds, I did come from an indescribable abyss not long ago, and in a new body at that."
"None of this bullcrap sounds impossible."

Kade Northwood:
"Hey kid."
"Just where the hell am I?"

Shinoda Seiji:
"...Right now, you're in Quasarra, the world named after the High-Goddess."

Eira, Riku, and Luna maintained their watchful eyes on Kade, ready for any signs of harm, yet also trying to avoid staring at him for an extended period due to his nudity.

Kade Northwood:
"You seem to speak highly about this figure alot, is she hot?"

Seiji took a slight step back, a faint blush coloring his face in response to Kade's bold question.

Hagakiri Riku #5(INT):
"What an absolute pig."

Shinoda Seiji:
"W– what? Of course I speak highly of her... After all she did create this world from nothing."
"Like I said, she's a High-Goddess."

A small smirk crept onto Kade's face as he walked close to Seiji. Due to his tall height, Kade leaned slightly over and casually wrapped his arm around Seiji's shoulder.

Kade Northwood:
"C'mon, there's gotta be something more to her than that."
"Walk with me."

Seiji wore a look of discomfort as they walked, partly due to Kade's nudity. The other five women behind Seiji shared similar expressions of unease.

Kade Northwood:
"I heard you were fourteen when you died, you look like you're in your utmost twenties."

Shinoda Seiji:
"I've been meaning to ask, but how do you know this?"

Kade Northwood:
"...Well, your death was broadcasted in New York, it wasn't that hard to know at all."

Shinoda Seiji(INT):
"Quasarra was right, he is like me but instead he isn't. This man is from Earth, my past life's world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 448 62
Book 1 of RoDM series. The black-robed man gave me an indifferent look, and I saw a twisted smile forming on his lips. "All your positive emotions an...
9.9K 179 9
Normal teenager Y/N L/N like every other Isekai character, loves Anime, games and stuff like that. One rainy fateful day he lost piece of his life an...
2.1K 121 7
After a rookie actress Sara died in a car accident she got reincarnated into a fantasy novel. But the problem is she reincarnated as a villainess who...
815K 30.1K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...