ʟᴏᴠᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜰɪᴇʟᴅ | ᴊᴊᴋ ꜰꜰ

By angelic_jeon

"I avoid stuff like this because I'm scared of me, not you, temper goes from 0 to prison real quick" A law st... More

☆ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ☆
☆ Chapter 2
☆ Chapter 3
☆ Chapter 04
☆ Chapter 05
☆ Chapter 06
☆Chapter 07

☆ Chapter 01

19 5 10
By angelic_jeon

"you have to move out! I'm tired of you, Ann Choi you have two options, 1, you give me all the property my husband put in your name, 2 I disown you and kick you out." my mother yelled.

"2, disown me and kick me out" I said with no hesitation.

"fine, 5 minutes pack everything and get out" she said with an unreadable face.

I somewhat felt guilty, frankly she had raised me all alone for 7 years without a helping hand but- I don't know.

After packing I was kicked out, properly with the door smacked on my face. Walking through the dark road, i saw a alley way with alot of people. Are they beating up a person?

While trying to see what was going on, I stepped on a fucking stick! those looked at me as if they saw a ghost like I get it I'm ugly as fuck (definitely high self esteem) but seriously? aaand they started running after me since I practiced running, they couldn't catch me (im so proud of myself).

Now, here's the thing, I'm literally blind without my glasses and while running my glasses fell- they're only the rim now. what do I do?

Suddenly a few buff ass guys came to me took into a car, did I know what to do? no. Did scream to save my self? also no. As I was in my own world, a beautifully charming man came near me, I know I'm blind but my gut said so I'm listening to it. I swear if its some old hag I will smack myself no kidding (shakira shakira ooh baby when-)

"so, did you think I'll let you live?" the person says.

"genuinely speaking, no" you reply casually.

"you're not scared?" raising his eyebrows.

"I mean I kinda am, but I can't even see you so-"

"what do you mean you can't see me?" he questions.

"my glasses fell off while running away from you and it broke" you explain.

"well I have a offer, either I kill you or I give you a place to live with 10,000 dollars as your salary but I have 3 conditions" he says with a slight smirk.

"what are the 3 conditions?" you ask hesitantly.

" 1, you score above 90 for every subject you will study, 2, you can go anywhere but with 2 of my bodyguards, 3, you will not talk back and enter any personal or  official room which is not yours" he explains.

You think for a bit before nodding. Great! i got a place to stay at and I have earnings, yayay!

"Excellent! let's go shopping for you" he says.

______________________________________

Hii! how are you? hope you're doing great! I hope you liked it! i know its short af sorry about but expect more coming byee ily mwuah <3

also ann in this chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...