๐Œ๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ

By Bellasir_

๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข... More

๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ช
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~

~5~

554 20 0
By Bellasir_

It was two in the morning and the four-month-old baby was sleeping blissfully in her crib, stuck in one of her daily dreams.
After her second month of life, for some strange reason the little girl stopped crying, except when she wanted to deceive her mother, since her sweet eyes only worked with her father, grandparents and not with her.

The little girl spent most of her time in the library on her grandparents' laps listening as they read and cuddling with her parents.
They always said that once they approached or touched Morrigan they felt such a welcoming warmth that protected them from the cold, which led her family to think that the little baby girl may have already developed her core.
Newborn babies' cores can be unstable and almost non-existent which is why magical families wait until they are five or seven years old before taking their babies to a doctor to confirm what type of core they have.

The little girl was dreaming of a man shorter than her dad, with dirty blond hair and brown eyes talking to a man much taller than him, he was covered by a cloak.
Morrigan couldn't smell anything from him, which was strange since the blond man tasted like cookies and milk, she couldn't even see his aura, instead the blond man gave off a yellowish and brown aura with white undertones.

The two were in a large and decorated black room and were talking animatedly in front of a lit fireplace, the blond man after a few minutes left through the fireplace.

The hooded person watched the flames for a long time, as he held a wand and twirled it nimbly between his long, skeletal white fingers.
his broad shoulders were stiff and firm, but if she concentrated more she could see that they were shaking slightly, perhaps from sadness or anger or probably he was laughing but didn't want to show it, which was strange given that he was alone.

In a span of a few seconds the man punched the tiles above the fireplace, causing numerous cracks in the wall and a slight crevasse.

Yes, maybe he was definitely angry......

As much as Morrigan still couldn't fully understand this negative side of emotions, she couldn't help but let out a soft giggle, she thought the man was really strange, especially after he composed himself as if nothing had happened.

He was thinking. Her family did it a lot, every evening Lily and James drank a glass of wine in the living room while their daughter sat on the sofa playing with the model of the magic broom and watched the quidditch matches on television.

His parents drank slowly, took long, repetitive laps around the living room as if it helped them process their ideas, sometimes they stopped, looked at each other and began to talk quickly.
When they finished they both leaned their backs against the wall keeping their gaze fixed on Morrigan's little head.
She could feel their penetrating gaze on her, but it didn't cause her any discomfort, only when the match was over she turned and held out her arms to them ready to fall asleep with them.

the hooded person was slowly turning but Morrigan had to abandon the dream due to a loud noise coming from outside her bedroom.

"Come on guys, you already want Snivellus to become his godfather in my place, at least show me, you and I James are cousins anyway which makes me his uncle through Black blood"
A male voice shouted outside her bedroom door.

"Sirius calm down my baby girl is sleeping" Morrigan could recognize her father's voice.

The little girl was getting quite annoyed by all the screaming outside the door so she let out a short but audible cry.

Not even a second and the door opened revealing Lily followed by James running towards the crib.
"My love we scared you I'm so sorry" James said in a soft tone of comfort as he took her warm daughter into his arms.

Lily was in front of the window watching the bushes move from outside, she suddenly closed the curtains and turned with a sweet smile towards her daughter who was watching her from her father's arms.

"Do you want to see her, yes or no? There's no point in standing back there when the door is completely open." said her mother with a rather annoyed expression.

A tall man with long, thick black hair and piercing gray eyes like Grandma Rose's entered, to his right was a woman with long, wavy blonde hair with sea blue eyes and freckles on her face.

To his left was a man with light brown hair, brown eyes and large scars on his face.

The first to approach was the black-haired man.

Her father turned, making Morrigan visible.
"This stupid human named Sirius is your uncle, my little Mary."
'Mary' is what her parents called her now.

The man placed a hand over his open mouth.
"O Merlin, are you sure she is your daughter right?"

“You stupid motherfucker!”
Llily shouted as she grabbed her wand.

"Wow Lily" James said to his wife nodding towards the little girl in his arms.

"You're joking, right?
Do you know what pain i passed during the pregnancy?
All we need is for a brainless individual like this one to come and tell me that the little girl I gave birth to in a week full of torture is not my daughter!"

Sirius who wasn't listening to anything they were saying grabbed Morrigan's little hand, and she took his thumb.

She could feel his rough skin occupying her entire hand, it was pleasant, also because it was cold and she liked to let heat escape from her body.
She put more force on his grip and brought his thumb to her mouth with the little strength he had and used it as a pacifier.

"OOOO HOLY MORGANA, how cute are you, I could stay here all day." screamed Sirius.
When Sirius asked if she was really their daughter he was serious, he knew she was still a baby and would have to wait for her to grow up but the only things she had in common with her parents were the curly hair inherited from James and the green eye, which it wasn't even emerald but more of a wild and intense green and last the various dark red locks mixed among the white ones.

Sirius was interrupted by James moving his fingers and giving him a look.
“Brother, di you wash your hands?, it's not very hygienic.”

Marlene, who had remained on the sidelines staring, ran down into the living room like a bolt of lightning, while Remus slowly approached the crib to take the pacifier and finally give it to the baby who took it willingly.

The little girl looked at him, her big eyes took over his face, his pink scars extended from the jaw to the eyebrow, a scar located on the right cheekbone was surrounded by bruises and was more reddish.

Morrigan extended her little arms toward him as if to pick her up.

"It seems like she likes you, come on pick her up." Lily said with a raised corner of her mouth and her gaze fixed on Sirius, who was looking at her as if to say 'do you hate me?'

"I don't know, I don't know what to do...what if-" Remus was holding out his arms uncertainly towards Morrigan.

"Come on Moony, do you want her to cry?, my Mary is a young lady with many demands."
James said.

"Who knows who he got it from then," said Frank as he entered the room with his arms crossed.
"If you don't want her Remus, I'll pick her up."
Frank Longbottom, Alice Fortescue's betrothed, was a boy a year older than her parents.
He had dark brown hair, blue eyes and had a large scar on his wrist not well hidden by the bandages covering his left arm.

Remus took Morrigan's fragile, tiny body into his arms, and it radiated great amounts of heat.

"Put one hand behind the back to support her and the other one behind the head" Llily took Remus' hands and helped him.

Morrigan settled into his arms, rested her little head on his chest, and closed her eyes.

Franck gently pressed his index finger onto the little girl's soft cheeks.
'Are all children like that?'

"Get out of the way!!" shouted Alice, a girl with short, wavy brown hair and brown eyes, holding a camera, followed by Marlene, also holding a fairy camera as she dragged Dorcas along with her.
Dorcas Meadows had dark skin, dark brown almost black eyes, and Afro hair styled in pigtails.

"So... you do us the honor of introducing us to the new arrival, heck Remus hurry up, we have to work here don't you see?" Marlene said with the camera on.

Remus stepped forward with very slow and precise steps, as if he had a porcelain doll in his hand ready to break at any moment.

"HAAA!, DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE MARL?!" Alice shouted happily to her friend.
"OF COURSE-" Marlene was stopped.

"Dear, don't scream, you woke her up don't you see?" Sirius said to his girlfriend, looking at the girl with wide eyes at the woman.

"Merlin, darling you really have beautiful eyes, you know that right~?" Alice said, purring at the little girl.

Dorcas, who was keeping her gaze fixed on Morrigan's eyes, shifted her gaze because she felt she was being watched.
Lily motioned for her to join her in front of the half-closed window behind the crib.

"Look, I read your letter, I don't think it's a good idea, you know I'm not really the right person to entrust a child to, there's Marlene and Alice, why me?"

"Because you know how to remain alert and cool at all times, you say that you are not the right person to entrust a child to, but surely if it was one of your clients and you had to carry out your duties as an Auror and protect her, you would do an excellent job and then there is no precise reason, you are a great friend of mine, which means that you are part of my family, I want you to become the godmother of my daughter, full stop, if you refused, I would crucify you and the title wouldn't be given to anyone else, it seems almost natural that you should stay by her side, that's all."

Dorcas turned to see the little girl asleep again while her two friends took photos of her from every angle.
“What if I somehow fail?”

Lily took her wrist tenderly.
"I'm not asking you to become her bodyguard, but to fill a role that in my opinion is rightfully yours."

"Well, then if you put it that way it would be a waste to throw away a right like this." the girl said, hugging Lily.

"Severus, he hasn't answered me yet, he hasn't shown up again, do you think he's okay?, do you think he doesn't want to have nothing more to do with me?, I thought making him godfather would improve things, in a way.
You and him used to talk together, can't you try to convince him?" Lily said close to her friend's ear.

"I thought you already understood that that Snape is not on our side, we talked at school because we were both friends with Regulus and Pandora and other Slytherins , but I never had the right to speak in his life, stay away from him, especially now." Dorcas said with a glazed look at her friends and....new goddaughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
73.6K 2.5K 11
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...
193K 5.1K 63
ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐“˜๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ... ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“ฎ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ฉ๐˜ชฬ€๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ โ˜ž๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...